mindsc@pe Ch. 10

Story Info
Jayce is pulled into a workmates mind, liquorice is involved
4.6k words
4.55
6.2k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

A Pleasant Misunderstanding

Jayce pours the kernels into the kettle, the smell of buttered popcorn filling the air as he presses a button to start the cycle; oily butter cascading through a metal pipe into the top of the machine to lubricate the heated plate and corn at the bottom. He closes the lid with a satisfying clang, turning around to see a general lack of anything interesting in the cinema foyer.

Today was the man's least favourite shift; no Mia to keep him company, and the whole day spent shuffling around the candy bar making popcorn for the night shift. He looks up at the clock on the register.

*10:19*

He was sure it said 10:19 ten minutes prior, flicking the touch sensitive plastic screen to make sure. Jayce sighs; no change. He grabs a paper towel and begins to wipe down the surfaces for what seems like the billionth time this morning. Turning around he comes eye to eye with an arms-crossed Megan. Her work uniform revealing that while there was certainly a woman underneath, the essence of a tomboy lurked within; slack black pants and a black button up shirt untucked sit below the steely gaze of the woman, eyebrow raised as she stares intently.

'Something wierd happened yesterday.' She states, gaze uninterrupted. 'What was it?' Megan was now tapping her foot in frustration.

Jayce looks her up and down 'You know people only tap their foot in the movies right?' He says wryly, trying to push past her. But the voluptuous woman doesn't budge. 'C'mon... Not now, I have a headache.'

'You'll have a bigger one if you don't tell me what happened.' Her eyes change somewhat, glazing over with the look of someone trying desperately hard to piece together a long forgotten memory. 'We were here, then we were somewhere else, then somewhere again. And why was Monique-'

'Okay, okay!' Jayce shouts, arms up in surrender. 'No need to relive that one, alright?' He says, sighing. He glances about. The popcorn timer counting down from ten minutes is barely at the halfway mark, the foyer is empty of customers and management are having a meeting. 'No time like the present,' he says, offering his free hand to the woman 'Grab ahold and think of England.'

'Isn't it "Lay Back"?' She says, reaching out to grab his hand. Jayce just grins mischievously as the world spins into darkness.

Blinking awake, Megan finds herself in a field, on her back, staring up at a blue sky filled with nice puffy clouds. Jayce is laying next to her. The air is sweet and the wind warm. Sitting up, she looks around; grass extending nearly a hundred feet in all directions until meeting the edge of a forest on three sides, and what appears to be an unusually blue stream before an idyllic snow-topped mountain. Megan's head whips from side to side in disbelief as Jayce sits, propping himself up lazily on his elbows.

'Pretty groovy, huh?' He gazes into Megan's eyes, a mischievous smile crosses his face, preceding the next question with such force, Megan beat him to it.

'How, then?'

Jayce's grin remains, though he turns his attention to the world around them. 'Remember when I got shot? Wait, you weren't on...' He muses for a moment before continuing '-never mind. That shot to the head crossed some wires somewhere and jump-started my brain.' He raps his head with a knuckle, the *thunk-thunk* just audible over the breeze. 'I could either bring you to my mind, or take a trip to yours. I still haven't figured out exactly-'

'We're in my mind?' Megan interrupts, a stern expression crossing her face.

'Yes?' Jayce replies, his voice trailing up at the end; now worried about the ramifications of such an act.

'Without asking me first?'

Jayce thinks hard about the appropriate answer. Nothing better comes to mind, so he simply utters 'Yes?'

Megan's fist flies fast and true, collecting Jayce's shoulder with an almighty *THUMP*! He's flung across the field and impacts one of the pine trees... upside down. Megan's hands fly to her mouth in shock as she hurries over to him. 'Sorrysorrysorrysorry....'

Jayce pulls himself up off the ground, dusting himself off as he cracks joints. 'Dont worry, I'm okay.' He says, straightening his clothes. 'I didn't get a chance to go over the ground rules.'

'Rules?'

'More like guidelines...' The man replies, hand on her shoulder as he leads Megan over to the stream. 'You see, we're in your mind so you pick and choose the setting. You effectively make the rules of this world; gravity, consistency of matter, how fire works, it's all alterable by yourself.' Jayce reaches into the water, scooping up what should have been liquid, but instead appears as-

'Jelly?' She stares in amazement.

'Jelly, Jell-o, whatever you call it, it ain't water. But that's fine, this place isn't real. The mountain could be made of fudge, the trees marzipan. I thought I smelled cake anyway.' Jayce spins around arms outstretched. 'Isn't it amazing?'

'But...' Megan begins, still lost for words.

Jayce walks up close to her, a hand on each shoulder. 'There is only one real rule; no matter what we do, no matter what happens, we cannot die. We can barely even hurt each other. If you want to feel pain, you'll feel pain. If you want to breathe, you'll breathe. Think it and it will happen. But death,' Jayce moves his head closer to hers, his eyes focused intently on Megan's '-death cannot happen. Neither can permanent injury or pregnancy.' He adds speedily under his breath.

Megan's ears prick up at that last comment. 'Pregnancy?' She asks, wry smile cracked.

'Lets just say that some people have used this place - well, their own place - to relieve tension. And, well... yeah.' Jayce's vagueness speaks volumes, as he scratches the back of his neck with his best "innocent" smile.

'So that's why Monique was wearing... That!' Megan blurts out.

'Nope, that's all her.' Jayce, surprised, slaps a hand across his mouth. 'Forget I said that.'

Megan stares in disbelief, so very close to hysterical laughter. 'You two?' Jayce nods sheepishly 'In her...?' He nods again, shrugging 'You sly bastard!' She thumps him on the shoulder again, this time without the Dragonball-style acrobatics on his part.

'It started as a mistake, and... Well...' He runs nervous fingers through the hair at the back of his head, shrugging '...it still kinda is. A mistake that is. Though she instigated it last time.'

Megan thinks a moment, staring off at the scenery while she takes it all in. 'Wait, if we're here, then...'

It was Jayce's turn to beat Megan to the punch 'About one second out there is one hour in here; when we snap back to reality - depending on how long we stay here - virtually nothing will have happened. We should even beat this cycle of popcorn.' He says with a grin and raised eyebrows.

'And what exactly should we do in the meantime?' Megan says, hands placed sultrily akimbo upon her hips. The ground behind her breaks open, the grass and dirt appearing as though part of a cake as a huge chocolate log pushes it's way diagonally out of the ground, more silent than it had any right to be. Megan doesn't seem to notice. 'I suppose you've got a plan?'

The log is joined by a second now, jutting out at an opposing angle to cross paths; melting at the centre as the two fuse together in one huge X. A vine bursts from the ground, seemingly made of raspberry liquorice. It winds its way slowly up the huge chocolate cross until two ends rest near each of the upper chocolate arms.

'Are you sure you don't have a plan already?' Jayce asks, pointing to the new construction. Megan gives him a curious eye before turning. The moment she spots the chocolate cross the raspberry straps shoot out to her surprised wrists, wrapping them tightly; dragging them to the chocolate bars. Once her hands make contact, the chocolate shifts again, melting and resetting to allow thick brown bands to cross over her wrists in place of the straps; holding her tightly in place. The red straps shifting down her arms and body, splitting her clothing's seams as they descend until all that remains is a lacy black bra with matching garter, panties and stockings. The now calmer liquorice dropping to the ground, shifting it's form one last time to form a thick rod with frayed strands sprouting from one end.

Megan faces the chocolate cross, her breasts squashed somewhat by the unfortunate position just above the top of the intersection. 'What did you do?!' Demands the woman, trying to wriggle out of her current pose. 'What... Ugh!' Words fail to form as she focuses on removing herself from the chocolate bindings.

'Don't look at me.' Jayce shrugs out of sight, slowly stepping forward to retrieve the recently formed flogger. 'Your mind, your rules.' He walks around to the other side of the voluptuous lady, her current attire accentuating the wondrous curves. 'It's only chocolate, you could break out of it if you wanted to.' Thoughts race through the man's head, some latching on to his consciousness to mischievously turn the corners of his mouth up.

'What...?' Megan asks, her tone more of protest than query, as Jayce once again moves around behind her. 'I know that look...'

'You know,' the man is out of sight again, hovering in Megan's blind spot as his voice fills the sweet air, like syrup. 'As a supervisor, sometimes I have to talk to management about staff.'

'And?'

'AND, sometimes your name comes up.' He emphasises, the soft voice raised just enough to send a shiver up the woman's spine. 'Monique thinks your dislike of authority makes the company look bad.'

'Since when have I-'

'Last Tuesday,' Jayce interrupts 'when you were asked to make more choc tops, you instead just repeated everything the duty manager said.'

'So that was just the one-'

'The Thursday before that,' Jayce continues 'you told me to "get my own damn popcorn" in front of no less than a dozen customers.' He nearly shouts that last sentence, the sensation of power growing within him.

'It was busy, and-'

The sound that echoed through the clearing seemed to freeze time; the smack of the rubber-like liquorice on skin not particularly loud, but coming as a shock to both figures standing there. Jayce looked down at the candy flogger gripped tight in his hand, then up to the faint red lines across Megan's shoulder. Neither party wished the other to know, but it felt good.

'I was speaking.' Jayce said, using the pause to take a deep breath before continuing. 'You may have started at the Cinema before me,' Jayce begins to lightly flick the liquorice against the same spot he struck moments earlier, to the whimpered sigh of Megan's secret approval 'But I am your superior and you will respect that.' The flicking gets harder and faster for a moment, but returns to its earlier pace after Jayce notices Megan's body tensing up.

'Will you...' The woman tries to demand between heavy panting 'stop that... Please?' The red lines on her back becoming more prominent now, though most likely from the redness of the straps than the force of the strikes.

'If you really wanted me to stop, then I would have no choice but to.' Jayce says, one flick within that sentence much harder than the rest. 'But for now, I need to punish you for being such a brat.'

'Punish me all you want, it won't change my-' the flogger comes down hard across her shoulder blade, the build up of sensation from the light flicks both hindering the pain and enhancing the stimulation as she cries out 'm-AAAaagh!'

Jayce chuckles at the naïveté of Megan's comment. 'My dear, who said anything about changing your mind?' The liquorice changes target now, lightly flicking against Megan's other shoulder while Jayce uses his spare hand to draw light circles on the red crosshatch pattern now left on Megan's skin. She sighs deeply, her protesting tone slowly turning to lust with each flick of the candy whip. 'I just want to teach you a lesson.'

The flogger smacks down on Megan's shoulder, a whimpered moan escaping her lips as Jayce lightly kisses the reddening skin. Sooner than the previous shoulder, Jayce moves the raspberry straps away, the trapped woman's sigh a mixture of relief and disappointment; a tone soon changed as the confectionary lands upon her untouched arse with a light *thwap*. He spins the flogger, *thwap thwap thwap* it impacts Megan's skin lightly; kissing the flesh with it's scarlet straps.

Jayce was expecting the woman to continue her protest, but was surprised when she uttered under her breath 'harder...'. Not one to disappoint, Jayce adds more force behind each stroke of the flogger, a lust-filled moan drawn from Megan's lips as her arse cheeks become scattered with red lines.

*SMACK* the flogger cracks against Megan's skin with a great deal of force. 'Fuck!'

Her voice rings out across the field, echoing off the trees to come back and slam into the two figures; Jayce pausing to regain his balance as he hears a subtle cracking from the chocolate beams supporting Megan. Given the choice of continuing lightly or go harder and risking the restraints breaking, he makes an executive decision. *SMACK thwap thwap thwap SMACK*

The flogging was coming hard and fast by now, Megan breathing heavily as the sensations begin to override her mind. Each strap of Raspberry Liquorice leaving it's mark against the woman over and over again. Jayce has changed tack now, with one stroke striking the left cheek, and the next striking the right. Megan moans through the transition, whimpered words unintelligible save for the tone; urging Jayce onwards.

*SMACKSMACK* one cheek after the other the flogger comes crashing down, stoking the fires of lust within Megan to breaking point. A crack shoots through the chocolate restraints, Jayce realising he only has one good strike left before the whole thing comes crashing down. He also notices the ground underneath has become less firm, though such a thought is quickly pushed far back in his mind in place of more pressing matters. Jayce's mouth curls into a wicked smile as a devilish plan assaults his brain. He moves up close to Megan, his still clothed body pressing against her near naked one as his cock strains against its fabric prison.

'I am going to fuck you Megan.' Beige whispers in the woman's ear, a shudder of anticipation running down her body. 'I am going to fuck you hard and you're going to like it.' He slides a hand down Megan's marked shoulder, a gasp assuring the man his touch was received well. Fingers dance and play down her back before sliding across her arse, another gasp from the contact of his warm hand on her reddened rump. 'You're going to take all I can give you and then...' He curls a finger around the back of her black lace panties as he readies the flogger in his other hand '-only then, will I let you cum.'

Jayce pulls back quickly, the sound of tearing fabric as his finger removes the panties from their owner muffled almost instantly by the floggers impact across one cheek and onto the other *SMAK-ACK* Megan screams lustfully as the sound waves bounce around the clearing almost visibly. They slam back into the couple with such force as to knock Jayce off his feet and onto his arse, while shattering the candy crossbars; the chocolate turning molten mid-air as Megan falls backwards, her head landing between Jayce's knees as melted chocolate lands splattered across her form.

Jayce notices the ground first, scooping up the earth in his hand with as much ease as one would scooping their hand through 'Cake?' He palms the soft, warm stuff in his hand, lifting it to his mouth carefully. Sure enough, the velvety taste of chocolate mudcake floods across the man's tongue. The grass appears edible as well, the stones merely the candy-coated chocolate rocks remembered from his childhood. What Wonka-esque world has he slipped into; Jayce ponders to himself as he kneels over the semi-orgasmic woman. The ground bursts with more raspberry liquorice vines, this time working their way through the man's clothing; inching across his thighs, up his back and down his arms.

Flexing, the vines tear through the material, the shreds falling off Jayce's body with ease leaving his erect member bobbing in the warm breeze just above Megan's lips. The woman wastes no time showing him how she feels, leaning upwards to lick his balls, her tongue then tracing up the shaft to the tip. Her hands reach out around Jayce's hips, dragging him forward with such little pressure before the man got the hint. Repositioning himself, Jayce leans down, getting onto all fours straddling the woman's face as his knees press softly into the cake-like earth. Her tongue dances across the tip of his cock as he takes ahold of the whip, a lustful moan escaping his lips as he grabs the scarlet implement.

Megan's skill with her tongue drives Jayce close to the edge as she works the tip and shaft with precision. That is until at just the right moment - when she has lapped the flat of her tongue against the tip - Jayce thrusts, burying his tool deep in Megan's waiting throat. At the same time he grabs the handle of the candy flogger and rams it gingerly into the woman's tight but exceptionally wet passage.

A shriek of surprise and pain turns quickly into moans of ecstasy as Jayce fucks the self-lubed pussy hard and fast; the ribs along the liquorice handle drawing the sex-crazed beast out of her prison. Megan sucks passionately at Jayce's throbbing cock, the vacuum-like grip making it harder and harder for the man to withdraw but much easier to thrust. It had been over a minute without the woman taking a breath from the pounding, so with a cheeky grin across his face he pulls back as far as possible, before slamming his cock balls-deep within Megan's mouth.

Megan's response to this is unexpected, yet not unpleasant; taking every inch of the turgid member, still pressing and grinding her tongue against the shaft as she pretends to swallow; strong muscles undulating across the entire length of the oral intruder, sliding it ever so slightly deeper as warm hands encircle Jayce's legs to fondle his balls.

Jayce feels himself sliding over the edge, it's too late to pull back now. With a passionate grunt he looses his seed into Megan's throat, her body reflexively swallowing the fluid as she moans into the cock; squeezing his balls lightly, encouraging them to empty every last drop. But Jayce isn't done yet. Delivering one last jet of cum into the voluptuous woman's belly he pulls out, strands of his seed extending from her lips as he pulls away, breaking to fall across her chin and neck.

Jayce swivels around to face Megan, his hand still slowly pumping the candy flogger's phallic handle deep inside her soaked pussy as the man's cock lines up to the same hole. But Jayce's devious idea is halted when Megan sighs 'No, it'll be too big'.

'What'll be too-' The man began, interrupted by the red liquorice tool writhing it's way from his grip to leap upon the twitching erection. Tendrils wrap octopus-like around the shaft, writhing and weaving across the skin until finally the candy-enhanced member stands stiff and proud; ten inches long and nearly three inches wide, Jayce tries to wrap his hand around it and fails. The liquorice responds to his touch however, and with Megan's juices as lubricant the sensation of it tightening and moving against his skin makes him wonder how long he will last.

The transformation over, Megan lifts her head up to gaze at the reason for Jayce's halted sentence and the quick removal of the flogger from her pussy. Staring a-gasp at the eerily throbbing tool she tries to object, but the words don't make it out. The man takes this pause and turns it to his advantage, looking from the throbbing cock to her waiting pussy, Jayce slowly turns his gaze to Megan's eyes. No words were spoken, the look in his eyes and the curled grin on his face were enough to impart his intentions to the reclining woman.

12