Mindset

Story Info
A guy is brainwashed against his will and sold.
2k words
88.6k
38
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as a day not much different than any other. I walked home from my classes, a failed test as always, the same as any other day. I was never the brightest, no matter how much I tried to focus. Everything seemed painfully normal. Except one thing. I could feel that something was off. The people around me seemed to shuffle around ever so slightly faster. Maybe I was slower. The otherwise bright sky seemed ever so slightly overcast without a cloud to be seen.

I round one of the last corners to get to the bus stop. As I walk the last block, I see a group of men standing in a huddle, whispering among themselves. I paid no mind assuming that they were just friends. I was wrong. Oh how I was so wrong.

As I walked up next to them to pass them, they looked me up and down. Instantly and in unison, they jumped upon me with no one in sight. They pulled a bag over my head. I couldn't see. They tied my limbs. I couldn't move. I heard a car approach and I let out muffled screams for help, heeded by no one. I could hear the men open the back of what I assumed was either a pickup truck or a van. I was thrown in and landed on my side with a hard thud. The door quickly slammed shut and I could feel us peel out of there, accelerating as fast as the van would allow.

As I was thrown back and forth in the back of the van, my mind raced. I thought through a million and a half senarios that I could be in. Was I going to die? Am I going to be a hostage? What's my fate?! The hard rocking stopped. We were on the highway. "Where are they taking me!?" I thought to myself. Hours pass. Unable to move or sleep, I focus on listening to no avail.

Eventually, I hear that we are on a dirt road. Bouncing up and down I grunt and grown. Someone from the front with a very gruff voice shouts: "Shut your yapping, mutt! We're almost there!" The van slams to a halt, the breaks audibly initiating. I hear movement outside and the doors open. One man grabs my legs, another my shoulders. I'm carried a few feet and put on top of some type of cart.

I'm wheeled into a building where I can hear lots of people and lots of movement. The bag is ripped off my head and I see a room filled with cubbies of naked guys, ranging from 18 to late 20s. I noticed some of my classmates who have gone missing, they all had some sort of black chastity on. My clothes were ripped off with force, and a black, size too small chastity was put on my already small cock. It blinked a small red light every couple of seconds, and a remote was handed to a muscular man with a utility belt and told, "He's yours till auction day." He proceeded to cut the rope and as I'm thrown in a small cubbie, he laughs. "Get some sleep. You're going to need it." I'm told as a gate slams shut and I'm isolated in a box room of some sort. It's too short for me to stand up in. There's a small mat in the corner which I can only assume is supposed to be my bed. I do my best to sleep as the shuffling outside calms down some.

The next morning I'm awoken by a loud alarm, shooting up but hitting my head against the ceiling. As my little door opens. I crawl out to see about 15 or 20 strong men guarding what I can only assume are the exits. The man from before is there, and attaches a leash to my collar. I try to stand up, but he presses that remote and I feel a jolt of electricity to my cock. I fall down, shouting as the other boys stare with horror as I grab my cock in pain. He then kicks me back onto my hands and knees, and shoves mitts onto my hands. Making them unable to move. I'm then led to the lunch hall with the various other boys. In a line we are all handed a bowl with some sort of brown slop in it. As we are seated, my "trainer" walks up to me. "Alright, boy! Listen closely!" I gulp, nervous. "This is the only food you'll get for a while. There's no silverware. Eat with your face. After you're done with your meal, you'll head to your first training session. Eat up!"

I lean over the table and smell the food. It smells like meat, but also clearly synthetic. I glance over to where I collected my food. I see someone mixing a pot of what seems like random meat and some sort of chemical with the sauce. I think "Screw it. I'm starving." And I start to eat the slop. While it's not unbearable, it isn't a four course meal. I'm one of the last to finish my meal. I realize I'm a bit light headed with blurry vision. My vision returns and I steady myself. I feel my stomach churn a bit, and then my cock strains against the cage for a couple of minutes.

The guard walks up to me again, puts his hand on my shoulder and leads me out of the room. I enter a room that is filled with 10-15 other young men. I see all the other boys doing simple exercises. Around half of them all are panting with their tongue out, playing fetch and other things. The other half, where I'm lead to is doing simple squats, jumping jacks, push-ups, etc. They all follow the orders that they are being given. The large guard motions for me to join them and gives me orders.

I choose a spot to work, he guides me through the beginning process. As I work and digest my meal, I find less and less reason to attempt to escape or run. The guard's orders making more and more sense. I see the other boys following their own orders and doing as they're told. "Good boy!" The guard says as I snap back to reality. "You've followed your orders well. You'll be ready for our next auction I bet!" He laughs as he walks away.

Time passes. How much, I'm not sure. Weeks? Months? I eat, follow orders, eat, sleep, and repeat the process day in, day out. The orders become more and more extreme but I follow then regardless. My cock is constantly hard, against the cage of the cock. Soon enough, I'm turned on by just ear scratching, belly rubs, or a praising tone of voice. I now follow orders without question. The chemical in the food surely had some effect on me and all of the other boys. We were broken in. Made obedient, easily excited dogs. Following commands. Doing whatever is requested.

It's a few days before the auction now. I almost don't care. The work that they've done on my mind has made me easily forgetful with a short attention span. It's been so long without normal human contact I only understand a couple of words. I'm collared and muzzled. My ass is plugged and a tail is added. I see myself in the mirror for the first time in a while, and almost don't recognize myself. My brown hair is a lot longer than before, I'm a lot bigger too, not over weight but no longer skinny. My muscled calves and arms, bigger body in general. My automatic tail wags, and I have a muzzle on. I see the red light flicker on my chastity and remember the pain from the electro shock. My healthy, hairless frame now resides on all fours. We are all given out last training session. I eat four bowls of the food, and practice rolling over, fetch, running, etc. for the last time. I squat and take a shit, piss on a tree, and sniff my friends one last time. My trainer takes me to my cubbie and pets me, giving me a dog treat which I happily consume. It blurs into my memory as I fall asleep on my mat.

I wake up and feel an aura of excitement and hurry fill the air. All of us are rounded up and set in a line. Everyone is a little on edge as the crowd floods in, surrounding the stage. There are many dogs just waiting to be bought. Slowly, all of the pups are led out onto the stage. Firstly we are commanded to do many tricks, such as rolling over or begging, getting a chuckle from the crowd. We are commanded to do various things like sitting, showing our body off, and the usual. We are also given more obscure commands.

After four of the pups are excitedly bought, I'm led out. My heart beats hard and fast, following my commands and showing off my somewhat muscular, pale body. I catch the eyes of several patrons. I excitedly continue to show off. I think about just how little I can wait to be bought, just awaiting a master. My chastity is removed for the first time since I was captured, and my cock gets hard. But it's a lot smaller than before, and a light touch from my trainers boot makes my body twitch before it's clipped on again. One man in the crowd sticks out above the rest. He has an aura of confidence and class. He's wearing a suit and his presence known. I'm happily sold to the highest bidder. I don't even realize who by, thanks to the hardcore brainwashing that I had done to me. I'm a shell of who I once was. Now, only a dumb mutt. A leash is strapped to my collar by a wealthy, confident, classy, masculine man. I'm led out by him, happily following.

I'm loaded into his car. He sits me in the passenger seat and pets me on the way to his house. When we arrive he conclusively says: "Welcome home boy." He leads me out of his car and into his den. "Sit! Stay!" He commands as he leaves the room. He comes back with a dog tag in his hand. He kneels down and clips a tag engraved with "Sparky" onto my collar. "Heh. Alright Sparky. Do you like your cutsey doggie name?" He asks and I let out out a happy yap as my cock grows hard again. "Good boy! Follow me." He leads me to the kitchen where a food and water bowl lie on the ground. "Here's where you'll find your food and water, boy." He walks out and makes a short whistle, calling me to him.

I follow as he walks into his room. He sheds his jacket and pulls out his belt. He sits in his chair, and opens his pants. "Sparky! Come here boy!" I trot over, standing with my back legs on the floor and my front two on the chair, lifting my face to his crotch. He nods his head as I start to lick his long cock, eventually deepthroating him.

"Mmm. Good boy!" He pushes me off of him. My tongue hangs out and I pant. "Turn around, boy." I turn around and he pops out my tail plug. He sheds the rest of his clothes, revealing the muscular, classy man. Then, he begins to fuck me furiously, rutting me. I whine and pant, drowning in pleasure. He swats me on my ass and I let out a moan. "Good boy! Take master's cock!" I bark lightly and rock against his thrusts. "This is your life now and you'll love it!" I bark again, whining slightly and panting heavily.

For weeks and months, he trains me to his liking. We play fetch and other games, and once in a while when I'm a bad boy he shocks me.

After he thoroughly trains me, I'm nothing but a mindless, horny mutt, I don't even remember my name, or the person I once was. I exist to please him. I do exactly as I'm told. I love him unconditionally and obey his every whim. He fucks me and I love him for it. I'm his mindless horny mutt slave, Sparky, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

didn't care for it much, slow and non-erotic.

AcuriouspetAcuriouspetalmost 7 years ago
Aww so sweet!

I absolutely adore this story! Such a sweet and happy ending! I hope I get to experience such a happy life like sparkles once I find my owner!

I'm sorry I just love the ending so much it's just so sweet and happy and amazing. Thank you catastropheofcats for this beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More details

This was a nice concept, and pretty well written. It would have been nice if the author had taken their time and showed the mental changes taking place. Still it's a nice short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm not too crazy about HOW this story is written, but I LOVE what its written about!

Awesome job! Keep it up!

^o^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree!

It's refreshing, and I like the idea of someone being reduced to the status of an animal.

Puppy bois are so adorable!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Connor Makes a Pretty Good Dog Connor's insane sister tries to ruin his life.in Mind Control
Let's Play a Game I break into the house of a young man to play a special game.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Arthur's Hypnotic Transition Arthur's college roommates ensure college life is exciting.in Mind Control
The Control Collar A new petplay accessory gets out of hand.in Mind Control
A New Cheerleader Some football players teach Eric that cheerleaders are sluts.in Mind Control
More Stories