Mindy Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend with his mother in law.
2.7k words
4.41
191.1k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when my wife whom I love but just doesn’t like to have sex as much as I do, went out of town on a business trip and my step-father-in-law went on the same trip. See, we all work at the same retail store and every six months there’s a buying show that some people get to go on. My mother-in-law and I were not chosen so we were left behind. Now we really didn’t get along since her daughter and I were married, but all of that was going to change in late January.

A local micro brew pub was going to have a delicious four course meal. I t just so happened to be when the other halves were going to be gone. So, to try and make peace between “Mindy” and myself I called her. “Hey, Mindy this is Lewis I was wondering if you would like to go to the Blue Dog for there gourmet dinner with beer”? Now I should also tell you that Mindy is also a borderline alcoholic and she loves beer. “I don’t think so Lewis, with Bob out of town I think I am just going to stay home and drink. Y you are more then welcome to come over”. Mindy always liked to have us over. “Come on Mindy let’s go out have a nice dinner and talk. It’s on me”, I said with a cringe. “I guess Lewis, but we have to work the next day so not too much beer O.K.”?

“Alright, I promise, I will pick you up around 6:00 p.m., Saturday”

“See you then Lewis”.

I showed up a little after 5:45 p.m. I went up and knocked on the door but there was no answer, so I opened the door and went in. It was quiet, but I could hear the shower running so I decided to and wait in the living room. The shower eventually stopped and after sometime I heard the door open and bare feet walking across the floor towards the living room. I guess she didn’t hear me come in because standing in the doorway to the living room was my mother-in-law naked as a jaybird. We were both kind of shocked she jumped back out of the doorway and started to apologize, “I’m sorry Lewis I had no idea anyone was here”

“I’m sorry Mindy. I knocked but you were in the shower so I just came in. Like when April and I used to live here”. M y wife and I used to live with them for six months while our house was being built, we used to make fun of them because we always heard them having sex.

“That’s alright Lewis” she said as she reappeared in the doorway, now with a towel wrapped around her once naked body. “I hope I didn’t offend you”

“Not at all Mindy” I replied. Then something started to stir in my pants, with the just a towel wrapped around her I could see how big and perky her tits and shapely her legs were. I was actually starting to get a hard-on for my mother-in-law. A serious one that was beginning to get difficult to hide in a pair of khaki pants. “Well we better get going if we are going to make it on time Mindy”. I was trying to get her out or the room before my woody became more pronounced.

On the way over I opened doors for her, and in the car we made small talk, both still a little uncomfortable about what happened earlier. In my mind I was reliving the time I came home late after work and found the door to their bedroom slightly open. I peaked in and I saw Mindy on all fours getting railed by Bob, and she was telling him to come in her mouth. I guess that’s were all this kind of started.

We finally arrived at The Blue Dog and we were going inside when this night turned a little odd. I opened the door for Mindy and as she walked by her hand brushed my crotch. I was kind surprised and didn’t know if she did it on purpose or not until she glanced at me over here shoulder with a wicked smile.

Dinner was fantastic we laughed, ate, and drank till we were silly. Then at about the half waypoint of dinner it happened. “Lewis do you love my daughter”?

“Yes Mindy with all my heart, but….”

“But what Lewis? You can tell me we are just two friends at dinner.”

“Well the sex is just not what it was before…You know the little operation”

“You mean the vasectomy Lewis?”

“Yes, she doesn’t seem to want to have sex as much now”.

“Well I don’t think it’s your fault. It was very responsible decision. If you do not want children then there wasn’t much choice. Have you been tested to make sure it was successful?”

“Yes, and even then I had to jack-off until I was clean. She didn’t even want to help me at the clinic for the test”

“Poor thing, 26, sterile and nothing to fuck”. My eyes just about popped out of my head. “I remember you two used to fuck like rabbits. April and I used to talk about sex all the time. When you two lived with us I watched you two fucking in the living room late one night and it turned me on. You have a gorgeous cock.” Now I know she is drunk.

Just as she finished that very sentence it was time to take a tour of the brewery. So we got up from our seats and headed towards the brew area in a line. Mindy was in front of me through the whole thing I don’t remember anything the tour guide said, because Mindy kept rubbing her ass against my dick the whole time. Then the dinner was over, and we were on our way home.

“So Lewis, does April like to suck your dick?”

“Yes but only if I pretty much beg her, and she never does it with out prompting by me”

“So never in the car”, just then I felt her hands on my belt. Taking it loose then like she was hell bent on a mission the waistband loosened, the zipper flew open, and my boxers out of the way. Her head was now in my lap and my dick was in her warm sensual mouth. Let me tell you being pretty well drunk, driving, and receiving the blowjob of my life was pretty difficult. Not soon after she started I pulled into the driveway, reclined my seat and continued enjoy this expert mouth. It was and still is one of the best blowjobs of my life. Then I felt my balls start to tingle, so I warned her that I was going to cum. Thinking that she would dodge like her daughter, she only quickened the pace and soon I let go a huge load in her mouth. Mindy guzzled it all down and sucked me until I started to go limp. Mindy looked at me smiled cleaned up around her mouth and then erotically said, “I love cum and your cock. Now it’s your turn. April told me how much you enjoy muff diving and how skilled you are. Bob doesn’t like to eat pussy, but I love to have my pussy eaten.”

Next thing I knew I was on the living room floor with Mindy’s legs wrapped around my head and my face in her hairy bush. (I like to eat clean shaven pussy)”Lewis what’s wrong you seem to be uncomfortable?”

“Well Mindy I prefer to eat clean pussy.”

“Then shave it. I thought you might like that so I left some supplies in the bathroom.”

I jumped to my feet and walked to bathroom as quickly as I could. As I opened the door I saw the supplies: a razor, shaving cream, scissors, and a towel, all nicely set in a plastic bowl. I took all the supplies out of the bowl and filled it with temperate water, then headed back towards the living room, where Mindy was now completely naked and playing with herself, my once semi-softy was no hard as a rock in my pants again.

“Sorry Lewis I just couldn’t wait. I was getting really horny thinking of you shaving my pussy then eating it.”

“That’s all right Mindy. I was just enjoying the view. I have never watched a woman play with her self in person before. It’s quite erotic.”

“Enough talk; shave my pussy I don’t think I can take much more waiting!”

With that I was on my knees trimming her pussy so the razor would shave it clean. Which the whole process took about ten minutes that were about the longest of my life. Now I was faced with perfectly shaved pussy, so I began to eat her again now with more vigor

“Lewis, you like my pussy. Eat me good. April wasn’t lying you are good, and you really get into it”

Next thing I knew Mindy pushed me onto my back straddled my face and rode my tongue. Now she had a hold of my hair and was pulling my face to crotch so hard I could barely breathe.

“Holy shit Lewis eat my fucking pussy “, She screamed! Then I did something I thought for sure I was going to get slapped for. I inserted my index finger in her ass.

This only encouraged her and she rode my face harder, ”Oh, finger fuck my ass” With that Mindy’s body tensed, she screamed, covered my face and mouth with her sweet nectar and collapsed on top of me. “Lewis that was the best orgasm I have had for about ten years. You do like to eat pussy and sticking your finger up my ass was the icing on the cake”

“I thought for sure you would slap me”

“No Lewis, I have been thinking about asking Bob about anal sex but anymore he just fucks me missionary style cums and passes out. When we watch porn’s together he fast forwards through the anal scenes”

“April doesn’t even like to watch porno’s”

“Well we will have plenty of time for that it is only midnight”, Mindy said with a sensual grin.

By this time I was rock hard again I needed to fuck. “Mindy, lets take this upstairs.”

“Alright”, but we didn’t even make it up the stairs her ass and tits were just too sexy. On the way up the stairs I reached between her legs and started to play with her dripping wet pussy. Mindy shot me a really hot fuck me look, “Lewis would you like to fuck right here in the stairs?”

“Bend over and hold on it’s gonna be a bumpy ride” With that I stood behind her pushed her head to the stairs and placed the head of my dick at the entrance of her pussy.

“Just cram it in there and fuck me hard.”

She didn’t have to tell me twice. I started just ramming her with everything I had and she was firing right back. It was all I could do to hold on to her ass and hips. Mindy was riding my cock as hard as I was fucking her. She had one of her tits in her hand and was pinching her nipple. Then I thought since she liked my finger in ass while I was eating her let’s try my thumb now. I pushed my thumb through her tight sphincter and Mindy started to buck so hard she almost knocked me down the stairs. Then I felt my balls start to tense up and I warned Mindy that I was cumming. She hopped off my dick spun around and started to suck my dick. When I came I thought I was going to pass out, my entire body tensed and I must have almost shot a hole through her head. Mindy gulped down every bit and cleaned up my cock with her mouth.

“Now that was a really good fuck Lewis”

“I feel bad Mindy you didn’t cum at all.”

“Lewis the more we screw the more you will realize. During that little fuck session we just had I came twice. When you stuck your thumb up my ass I came harder then when you were eating my pussy in the living room.”

“What do you mean the more we fuck?”

“I mean April isn’t the only one that gets to fuck you. Now we’re going to screw every chance we get because I’m at my peak sexuality and Bob never had one.”

“Mindy can we go screw some more?”

“Yes definitely but I have a surprise for in the bedroom”

I opened the door and realized just how much of this she had already planned. There was one of those love swings hanging in the middle of the room and there was some lube on the table next to it, and there were leather restraints on the bed with lube, a dong and some feathers on the nightstand.

“Lewis you didn’t think that you were going home this weekend did you?”, she said with a wicked smile. “I told April that we were going to that dinner and you would probably be drinking. So instead of driving twenty minutes home. I would convince you to stay the night here. She gave me your clothes for tomorrow.”

“Umm Mindy we aren’t going to sleep much tonight are we?’

“Lewis you can sleep with your wife, but when we’re together we are going to screw like rabbits!!”

Mindy laid on her back on the bed, reached over grabbed the dong, lubed it up and started to masturbate with it. I started to go from semi to rock hard again. Then Mindy reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a clear, smooth acrylic butt plug and inserted it in her ass. As she did this she moaned and said “I have to prepare my ass for your cock.”

“What?”

“You’re going to fuck me in my ass aren’t you? You’ve been fingering it all night and I want to see if anal I s as good as I have heard. With your cock it must be puuuuuurrrfect!!”

I looked on in awe as Mindy masturbated with the dong and when I had enough I reached over and started to remove the plug. “Lewis grab the lube”, Mindy barely got out between her moans.

I reached over and grabbed the lube. (It was some of the painless kind of anal lube) I fingered it into her ass, as I removed the plug. “HMMMM, Now that feels great I think I’m ready for you. Make sure you use plenty of lube. I don’t want any tears, O.K?

Now I was ready to go. I lubed up my dick with plenty and placed it at her anus. With a slight push I pushed past her tight exterior sphincter and into to her tight ass.

“OOOOHHHHH fuck that feels good Lewis!!!!” Mindy moaned as she grabbed the pillows on the bed. “Slowly now”, as began to push the remaining two-thirds inside her ass. I suddenly felt her tense up and she screamed. “That’s it Lewis stick it to meeee!”

With that I started to pump, slowly at first and then as I felt her muscle relax I quickened the pace to one equal to earlier. “OOOOHHHH FUCK YAAAA!!! FUCK ME HARD. I LOVE YOU INSIDE MY ASS, CUM INSIDE MY ASS!!!!” Mindy screamed into the pillow. Then she reached around and started to massage my balls with one hand and play with the dong that was still in her pussy with her other hand. It took all of about five minutes of that much stimuli to make me cum again this time I just about passed out for the intensity of the orgasm.

After the orgasm subsided I noticed that Mindy had gone limp/ “Mindy are you alright”, I shook her.

“Yes quit shaking me I’m so relaxed I’m about to pass out”, Mindy mumbled.

“Holy shit that was intense”, was the last thing I recall thinking as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

More to cum as this was just the first night of the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!