Mindy's Escapades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cupped her calf with one hand while holding the shoe in the other and forced her to move her legs farther apart. The more Mindy moved in the chair, the farther the dress rode up and she never bothered to move it back down. Soon Brian had her legs opened fairly wide and could tell she was wet. He ran his hands up and down her legs without being the least bit shy about it.

When he slid his hand between her legs and grazed her pussy, she moved his hand and said, "If you want to touch me Brian, it won't be with your hands." I think that was part of her, 'I'm in control' attempt.

Brian placed a hand on each of her thighs and opened her legs wide, smiled and then began to lick her from top to bottom and back. Within one minute Mindy had a surprised and very pleasant look on her face. Evidently in his few years experience he'd become quite an expert at what he was doing. Within another minute he put his fingers in her as he continued to lick her clit and she scooted farther down in the chair to give him better access. He pulled his fingers out, stuck one in her ass and his thumb in her pussy while he mounted his relentless pursuit on her clit. Mindy bucked like crazy and climaxed in no time. Brian stood, faced the mirror and smiled at me with his face covered with her juices.

Without giving Mindy much time to recover he grabbed her hands, stood her up, leaned her back against the wall beside the one I stood behind, pinned her hands above her head and began kissing her. The kiss appeared extremely erotic and although she tried to pull her hands down, he held them in place. He then released her hands, dropped her dress to the floor and went back to kissing her slowly working his way down to her very hard and erect nipples. She began reaching for his crotch and he grabbed her hand preventing her from touching him and smiled at her. Brian held her hand and went back to sucking her nipples. Mindy was squirming and moaning and when it appeared she had reached her peak, Brian took her hand and slid it down the front of his pants. Mindy immediately broke the kiss, pulled her hand from his pants, and looked at him with an extremely shocked facial expression, but she didn't immediately say anything.

I assumed that he must be much larger than Hunter based on her facial expression. That wasn't the case.

"Surprise," Brian said. "I'm Brianna, not Brian."

"Oh my god," Mindy said. "I never had any idea."

"Many women like to flash the shoe salesman, but I doubt many would flash the sales girl. That's why I dress like I do. Does it change anything with us? You seemed to be very excited before and I know I have been extremely turned on."

Without waiting for a response, Brianna grabbed Mindy's shoulders, pressed her back up against the wall and began passionately kissing her again. Almost immediately, Mindy's body language changed back to what it was before her discovery. Brianna slid down her front, kissed her tits and began rotating her mouth back and forth between her nipples. Mindy reached her hand down the front of Brianna's pants and it was obvious to me that she was fingering her. Then in an instant he pulled her from the wall and laid her on her back on the carpet with her feet facing the mirror. He lay on top of her and began kissing her again while shoving two fingers in her very wet pussy. She bucked and squirmed like she did when she thought Brianna was a guy.

I wasn't sure what to think other than the fact that I was excited as hell watching this show. Mindy had never done anything like this before and had never expressed any interest in a woman.

Brianna stood and began to undress as Mindy lay on the floor watching the show. Brianna's legs looked great. They were a little muscular and her pussy was completely shaved. When she took off her shirt I saw a tight wrap that evidently held her tits flat. When the wrap was released Mindy and I both were in awe. Her tits were huge, not as big as Mindy's but a definite C cup. Mindy's legs were spread wide and Brianna climbed between them as they lay tits to tits on the floor. Still unable to believe what I had been watching, I was sure Mindy would not do anything Brianna expected, but of course I was wrong. Brianna slid up Mindy's body and hung her tits over Mindy's mouth. Mindy immediately began kissing them and sucking on her large nipples. Brianna slid up Mindy's body and I knew she had in mind Mindy going down on her. Mindy said, "I've never done that before. I doubt I even know how or could do anything you like."

"Just do to me what you would want done to you."

Mindy opened her mouth in anticipation of Brianna's continued move toward her face and before Brianna reached her target Mindy's tongue was sticking out and ready. Brianna slid up and down on Mindy's face for a couple of minutes. I was sure she was about to climax when Mindy grabbed her ass and turned her over on her back. I watched for the next ten minutes while my wife licked her pussy, sucked on her clit and drove three fingers up her bald pussy. Brianna's ass moved a foot off the floor when she climaxed. Mindy sat up, turned to face the mirror and smiled when she saw Brianna's juices all over her face.

"I've got to get out of here," Mindy said as she began dressing. "My husband's been waiting a while. I'd like to do this again sometime."

Mindy began telling me the entire story the minute she got into the car. I didn't have the heart to tell her I watched the whole show.

12