Mindy's First Boat Sex

Story Info
Mindy has sex with a friend on a boat.
1.3k words
3.95
45.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Mindy. I am a rather petit woman with "A" size breasts and I seldom wear a bra. I am relaxed about my body and love life. I live with my boyfriend, Hank, who is a 6'3" motorcycle guy who no one messes with. I feel well protected when we are together. Until this adventure I have not had sex with anyone else since Hank and I got together five years ago. I have used a diaphragm as my preferred method of birth control for years and feel very comfortable using it. It has never let me down. Hank and I have discussed getting married someday and at that time we will decide on children.

I drive an old VW convertible and when I am on a road trip alone I like to pull my shirt up as I am driving past the big rigs to give the drivers a show. I hear a lot of air horns so I guess I am appreciated.

One fall weekend in the early 1980's, I drove to Sarasota to spend a weekend with my sister. She didn't know I was coming but this never gets in our way and since my boyfriend was away for the weekend at some motorcycle thing. It gave me a chance to catch up on some family time.

When I arrived at my sister's house her boyfriend of many years and his newly single male roommate were visiting. I knew the friend slightly but had never given him much thought.

The friend asked me if I would like to go down to the bay with him and watch the sunset from the anchored sailboat that he had access to for the weekend.

Well, that was how it all began.

After driving to the bay in his van, we took the dingy out to the sailboat with a compact cabin. He unlocked the hatch to show me the inside. The entire cabin was composed of a small space to stand while looking out the hatch and a big V shaped bow berth (a bed). There was just enough space for two. We went back out and sat on one of the seats to talk and wait for the sun to set. The weather was clear and the temperature was in the upper 70's with a nice breeze from the gulf.

I don't know what started it, but he held my hand while we were talking and then leaned in to kiss me. I responded with an open mouth kiss and we were off to the races. We missed the sunset.

We went back into the cabin and he was all over me - I didn't resist at all. He slipped my T-shirt over my head and began loving my bra-less breasts. I told him I wished they were larger for him and he simply said, "More than a mouthful is wasted." He then proceeded to take my entire breast in his mouth while teasing my nipple with his tongue. He loved one breast and then the other. I was feeling nothing but pleasure as he unfastened my shorts and slid them down my legs and over my feet.

There I was in a sailboat in the middle of the bay clad only in my brief panties with a man intent on making love to me.

He touched me through my panties, tracing the shape of my pussy lips with his fingers and I just lay back on the bed and enjoyed his tender touch.

I roused myself enough to unfasten his shorts and pull them down and off with his underwear at the same time. I began caressing his cock with my hand as he explored my now bare pussy.

He kissed me down there. He ran his tongue along my slit, played with my clit, and stuck his tongue deep into my vagina sucking up my freely flowing fluids at the same time. He sucked on me and it felt so good.

Meanwhile, I am still playing with his circumcised cock which is now swollen and rigid with pre-cum seeping out that I am rubbing around the velvet smooth head. When he moves up to cover me and begins working his cock in and out of my pussy I do have the presence of mind to say, "We can't do this. I didn't bring my diaphragm along. I didn't ever consider that I might be having sex on this trip."

He responded, "I won't cum, I just want to be inside you."

I trusted him not to cum and proceeded to have one of the best orgasms I have had in months. He was so tender and thoughtful and did everything he could to increase my pleasure. Good to his word, he did hold back. Now I was concerned for him. I wanted to pleasure him as he had me.

So we discussed contraception. I really don't like the feel of a condom clad penis inside my vagina. He knew of a couple who had been using a foam contraceptive for years with no pregnancy so I ask if we could go back to the mainland and get some.

We decided to go back to my sisters for some blankets and to pick up the foam kit from a pharmacy on the way.

When we got back to my sister's house I told her we needed to borrow some blankets for the night and that we were going to take a shower while we were there. She told us the biggest and best shower was in her bedroom and that we were welcome to use it.

We undressed together, went into the shower and soaped each other up. We were totally relaxed together and were able to get to know each other's body quite intimately.

He dried me off after our shower, kissing each breast and my love mound as well as my mouth and neck.

I hurried him along - I wanted to get back to the boat and give him the opportunity to release his cum inside me.

I think I had my clothes off as soon as we got onboard. In fact I undressed while he tied off the dingy.

We unpacked the foam contraceptive kit which was composed of a small bottle of foam under pressure and an applicator tube with a plunger.

We filled me with foam and he proceeded to fuck me. He was right, he had great control and even though the idea was to get him off, I came at least twice before he exploded inside me.

All through the night to the gentle rocking of the boat we would doze for awhile, wake up to find the other person caressing a breast, pussy, or cock, make love again then doze until the next awakening. Oh, what a memorable night.

In the morning I woke up before him and climbed down the boarding ladder into the bay to wash myself and be fresh and ready for our next session. After my bath I leaned over the side and cleaned the applicator. I didn't know the plunger was a separate piece and it fell out into the bay, sinking immediately to the bottom. I was devastated as all this preparation was to be ready for another round of sex.

When he woke up I told him what had happened and how sorry I was that we couldn't have sex this morning.

He told me not to worry, he would get the foam safely in me before making love to me again. He was so right.

After thoroughly loving my now clean pussy and making my love juices flow, he filled the applicator with foam, inserted it into my vagina, and blew the foam into me with his mouth.

I was so relieved. We made love another two times with multiple orgasms before going ashore about noon so that I could get back to my sister's house and then home before evening.

As we walked to his van hand in hand, I told him that I had never had sex so many times in so few hours and that I thought my love passage had been rubbed raw. I told him that my boyfriend would just have to wait a few days before having his homecoming release.