Mindy's Massage Ch. 02: Mindy's Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other guy, the one that had been in her pussy before, rose to his feet and stepped over so she could lean over and get his cock into her beautiful lips, and suck his hardness for him. She felt her insides throbbing as she was getting fucked and sucking again. Her whole body was straining and quivering as the raw emotion of sex washed over her. Her body was tingling in anticipation as she felt the two men once again sex her toward orgasm. She responded to their touch, and worked harder on satisfying the one in her hot mouth, using her lips and tongue to add to his pleasure, working on the soft skin of his dick, letting it slide in and out. She swirled her tongue around the head, and used her lips to move the skin on the shaft of his cock. Her fingers and palms fondled his balls and slid over his flesh, adding to his excitement. He shuddered at her touch, and moaned through his clenched teeth at the sexual sensations he was feeling.

For many minutes the three went at it, their own pleasures washing over them, and consuming them with lust. Mindy could feel the two men causing pleasure throughout her body, as they thrust and caressed her, feeling her heat and soft skin as they fucked her, mouth and pussy. They both were moving harder and faster as they got nearer their own ends, and she could feel the waves of sensation moving through her as she worked with them for pleasure. Their bodies strained together as they all moved in unison, sweat covering their bodies in a fine sheen. One guy was on his back, his knees up as Mindy sat across him, both rocking together in one motion as they fucked. The other guy was standing beside her, leaning into her, his cock buried deep in her open mouth, sliding in and out like a piston, feeling her throat with every thrust.

The smaller but just as lively crowd was egging them on, as the orgasm began to rise for the guy in Mindy's talented mouth. It was a credit to her skills that he trembled and moaned as he began to cum deep in her soft wet mouth. Cum rushed out of his prick, filling her mouth with his spunk. She could taste the salty, bitter flavor, but it was mild and not bad, as she swallowed around his penis, letting the cum flow down her throat. He gasped and moaned loudly as the crowd cheered him filling her mouth for her. His slickened penis slid into and out of her mouth, slowly softening. About that time, the other guy began to jackhammer up from under her, so Mindy held her pussy about six inches above where he had been when lying still so he could hit her hard and let him pound away into her.

He thrust into her over and over, hitting her pussy lips with his crotch as his cock buried into her at every thrust. Suddenly he almost screamed as he lifted up into her and held it, and cum began to run down out of her on the shaft of his penis and onto his glistening ball sack. Mindy felt the waves of ecstasy wash over her as she began to cum, too. Her whole body trembled and she closed her eyes tight and gritted her teeth as she shook all over and came just after her two guys. Mindy felt her insides tighten and squeeze as the orgasm washed over her. She seemed to see lights flashing in front of her and for just a second thought she was going to pass out as she was engulfed in the ecstatic sensations.

Finally she came back to her senses, her strokes on the guy under her lessening, and finally stopping. After a few moments, she lifted off him, letting his slackening penis slide out, and flop onto his belly. The other guy had sunk to his knees beside her, exhausted. She swung off of the other guy, sitting on the floor, again between the two exhausted men. After a few minutes, she began to stir, raising up and kissing each guy lightly, then climbing to her shaky feet, looking around for Brenda. Brenda guided her to the bathroom, where they both cleaned her up as she slowly recovered from her experience. Brenda gently wiped the cum and other juices from the insides of her thighs as Mindy repaired her upper body, face and touched up her makeup. Finally, she slid back into her skimpy top and skirt, leaving her panties off again. They walked out into the bar, where a round of applause went through the place. Brenda laughed, Mindy smiled and then Brenda asked her, "Are you OK? I didn't know what to do, whether to stop it or not." Mindy nodded at her, and smiled.

"You did just right, baby. I just can't believe I did that. I'm horrified. As a matter of fact, let's get out of here. I'm embarrassed." So the two girls left that place, and a short time later ended up in a late hours place way downtown. It was quieter there, and a little different atmosphere. They were a little over or under dressed, depending on how it was approached, but there were a couple other girls there that had obviously come from dance clubs and were equally out of step. Mindy and Brenda sat at a table away from the bar, and got a couple of club sodas. They giggled as they talked about Mindy's adventure and also remembered a couple of Brenda's.

12