Mindy's Massage Ch. 03: Breaking in a New Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda sighed as she sunk back into the bed, sagging in the afterglow of ecstasy. Her eyes were heavy lidded as she smiled at Mindy and Rusty happily. Rusty raised up on his knees on the bed, his throbbing erect cock sticking straight out in front of him like a sword. To Mindy it was a kind of sword, the swift sword of sexual thrills, pointing right at her.

Mindy nudged Brenda over some, and stretched out on her back beside her friend, smiling at the excited guy leaning over her. "Rusty, baby, is it about time to let that huge cock of yours find a home? Would you like that? Would you like it to be inside me? Would you like to know how that feels?" She teased and smiled seductively at him, and she could see his excitement rise and his cock throb up and down as he anticipated what was going to happen next. Mindy pulled him down onto her and they began kissing again, as Rusty's hands once again were on her body, her pussy again getting wet. Mindy slid her soft hands over the skin of Rusty's back and lower onto his butt cheeks, clenching onto them as he began uncontrollably hunching his crotch at her, like a dog on somebody's leg.

Brenda was laughing at the boy's antics as Mindy stifled a giggle and tried to get him to be still. She started trying to position him between her wide open thighs, trying to line up the head of his swollen cock with the tiny wet slit of her young, beautiful pussy.

Brenda asked her, "Do you want a condom?" Mindy shook her head no.

"No point in ruining how it feels the first time for him, she answered, "Let the boy fuck me bare." She reached down to take his hard shaft into her gentle fingers and she guided the head of his cock to her tiny pussy lips. She gently slid the head up and down her tight slit, and then he lowered some weight and the head began to slip in between the soft lips.

Rusty's face held a look of total disbelief, as he threw his head back and lowered more of his weight to push his penis farther into Mindy. It slid in about one third of the way, and he began gasping as the warm, wet, soft sensations of her pussy canal began to imprint themselves on his brain. Mindy began rolling her hips slightly as she allowed him to sink more and more into her body. Mindy pulled him to her, holding him tightly as he buried himself totally inside her slick, soft, warm pussy, his whole body clenched in resistance to totally losing control. For a few minutes, he lay immobile, his eyes clenches tightly shut, as she held him and rocked him, whispering love sounds into his ear. Finally, he gained some control back, and began to open his eyes and moved his hips slightly, feeling the flood of sensation as she moved her hips and his rock hard cock slid slightly in and out of her.

Mindy began to move more aggressively and he gained confidence to begin a gently thrusting, working his cock deeper, and farther out as they began fucking in earnest. Rusty's cock was wet with Mindy's juices and sliding in and out of her, as she held him in her arms and looked deeply into his passionate eyes. He leaned down to kiss her, his tongue sliding into her openly accepting mouth. Mindy passionately kissed him back, enjoying the total intimacy and total release in this wild sexual passion of a young man who has never known a sexual experience before. His virginal ineptitude, coupled with his excited, if clumsy efforts were driving her to heights of excitement that washed totally over her.

Brenda was leaning over the two lovers, watching up close as his cock thrust in and out of Mindy and their two bodies writhed and thrust together in one effort and for one goal. She was gently rubbing the skin of Mindy's spread thigh, sliding up the inside as she could, trying to increase her friend's excitement. She leaned forward and placed an open mouthed, wet kiss on Rusty's butt cheek, only a few inches from his swinging balls. She could see up close the glistening of Mindy's wetness on the shaft of his thrusting penis, and could hear the small squishing sounds of their sex as the thrusts got harder and the wetness became even wetter. She could tell that Rusty wouldn't last long as he was already beginning to show signs of cumming. Mindy was also beginning to show signs of orgasm, the excitement of having a virgin guy had raised her level of anticipation, along with all her exploration this night. She was beginning to writhe and moan as sensations in her lithe, hot body got stronger.

Rusty was now stroking like a pro, thrusting his hard cock in and out of Mindy's hot pussy at a rapid pace, his face a mask of concentration as he pounded her and felt the sensations of hot sex run through him as his big penis bottomed out inside the tender body and then pulled back out. He felt the membranes inside her tight vagina cling to his penis at the bottom of every stroke, as he started back out, trying to hold his rod inside her supple body. Never had anything felt so good, so totally exciting, so totally exhilarating as the insides of Mindy's sweet little cunny on his cock. Finally he could hold it no longer, and as he buried his penis one more time as deep as it would go into her, Rusty felt his penis begin to throb, contract and spurt his big load of cum into the hot girl. He could feel his balls pressing into her just below where his cock was buried, and he could feel Mindy's pussy contracting rhythmically around his hot throbbing shaft.

He didn't know it, but Mindy was lost in orgasm also, as he came inside her, she was cumming with him. Her arms were tightly around him, holding him to her, and her legs wrapped around his butt, squeezing and pulling him deeper into her, thrilled from the feel of him throbbing inside her and filling her with his hot cum. She could feel herself getting wetter and slicker as he dumped his balls into her. Their crotches ground together as their bodily fluids exchanged. Her juices were running down his balls and dripping onto the sheets as his cum filled her cunny to overflowing, his cock slowly beginning to shrink inside her. He lay on top of her, spent, his whole body feeling exhausted from the effort of sex. Together they lay totally fulfilled, breathing deeply and glistening with a slight sheen of perspiration from their combined efforts. Their skin slid together as they moved apart to cool off, collapsing side by side.

Brenda was flushed with excitement after watching the sheer animal lust that had unfolded in front of her. She looked at Rusty's long penis, lying half limp and extended, pointing up on his belly, slick with cum and Mindy's juices and still red from the erection that was slowly leaving it. She crawled onto Rusty, straddling his thighs with her lithe ones, feeling his skin touch hers as he had Mindy. Mindy was resting, eyes heavy lidded as she watched Brenda preparing to take Rusty on another adventure. Brenda leaned over to start licking the mixed juices off his rod. Surprised, Mindy saw it start hardening again. Like a punch drunk boxer, it struggled and staggered before clearing its perch on his belly and reached back into the air, proud and strong again, seeking the warmth and soft wetness it had found before. As Brenda used her lips and tongue, letting it slide in and out of her hot mouth, Rusty's cock became a weapon for sex again. Strong and throbbing, it stood up, as Brenda swung her leg over it, and settled slowly, guiding the head of his penis into her, rubbing it up and down her tight, tiny, wet slit. Slowly, she lowered her weight, letting the big rod to slide slowly into her. She bit her lip as she steeled herself against the initial tension, the initial stretching of her sweet, soft cunny, as it opened to allow the big cock into her. Brenda could feel the hardness stretching her inside and filling her totally. She trembled all over as the burning and throbbing in her hot little pussy once again reached a fever pitch. She began to slide her body up and down Rusty's hard shaft, feeling the heat of it as it touched the back wall of her open cunny, then sliding almost out as she rose above his body. Then she would sit back down again, feeling the skin of his thighs and sides sliding against the insides of her smooth, silken thighs as she fucked the virginal boy.

Mindy watched in excited anticipation, as Brenda took all of Rusty's big hard cock into her body. She leaned behind Brenda to watch closely as it slid in and out of the hot vaginal opening. Mindy even leaned in to lick the hot juncture of the two bodies and all over Rusty's tight balls as he was beginning to lift himself to meet Brenda's rhythm. He was learning a lot from the two hot girls who had decided to take "advantage" of him.

Brenda's body was tensing in desire as she fucked, and her breath was coming in short gasps of passion. Inside she felt like her insides had all turned to burning liquid. She could feel the desires of sex all through herself as she worked up and down. She was aware of Mindy behind her even before she felt Mindy's mouth touching her slit behind the big cock that was inside her. She was totally amazed at Mindy's actions this night, but was also totally turned on by her friend's new attitude. She loved it. She started speeding up as she worked up and down, reaching for her moment of ecstasy...

An hour later, the three were resting on the bed, the two girls satiated and Rusty lying in disbelief at what he had just experienced. He was thrilled and exhausted at the same time, and thankful for what had just taken him to such thrilling heights of pleasure. They fell asleep together, tired and satisfied.

12