Mindy's Massage Ch. 08: Mindy's Boat Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy looked at the guy, who was already naked and already hard, and knew he would be terribly frustrated and upset if she said no, and she slowly got onto her knees beside him on the bunk. She reached down to touch his skin on his abdomen, and then took his hand and lifted it to her breast. She felt him close his fingers around her fullness and squeeze, as she slowly moved her body down over him and then pressed her lips to his very full ones. His tongue darted into her mouth as she felt the fullness of his lips slide against her own. It was pleasant to her and was remarkably alive feeling and was a turn on for her. She liked it. Their kissing continued as she rubbed over the smooth skin of his chest, feeling some tiny curly hairs on it. She moved down to tease his nipples with her lips and tongue, and found herself liking the slightly salty taste of him from being in the sun most of the day.

She began to kiss lower onto his stomach, her hand moving ahead to reach and touch the huge prick that he possessed. She slowly felt of it, running her fingertips over it, amazed at the size of it, and how soft and smooth the skin was as she slipped her hand around it and felt how hard it was and how taut it was. Her mouth reached his crotch and she slid her lips onto it, sliding up and down the shaft, slowly licking and kissing as she worked up toward the head. She opened her mouth wide as she could, and let the head slip in. She couldn't get much more than the head in her mouth but tried to get as much as she could in. She moved her head up and down what little she could and used her tongue to swirl around the head.

He responded as she made love with her mouth to the head of his cock, small sounds and small movements of his whole body She kissed down the shaft again from the side, letting her tongue slide over it and then down onto his balls, She licked them all over and then slid her tongue between the ball sack and his inner thighs, reaching all the way into the area to the places where his leg met his body, again tasting the slight salty taste and again feeling it make her body respond heatedly. She felt quivers of excitement run through her as she touched him.

He was reaching for her and laying her on her back. He knelt between her wide open thighs, easing the head of his huge penis up to the tiny opening of her sweet little, very hot and very wet vagina.

Milt began to push his hard cock against the opening of her cunny, after he swiped it up and down a few times to pick up some of her copious moisture. They were both wishing for some lube as he pushed into her. Ever so slowly, he worked it into her.

Mindy braced herself against the pain of being stretched so wide as he slowly entered her, sweat breaking out in beads on her forehead as she tensed against it. She could feel the sensation of stretching inside of her. She had to grit her teeth against the pain. At the same time it was exciting for her to feel that pain. She moaned softly and she wasn't sure if it was in pain or pleasure.

Five minutes later, he was still working to get it into her, about halfway in, and now easing it slowly in and out to gain more moisture and to lubricate it's entrance. It took ten minutes to get all the way into her, or at least as far as it would go as it bottomed out against her cervix. He finally began to work it in and out; at the start pulling the inside walls of her vagina half way out with it until it finally lubricated and she loosened a little to the point that he could actually fuck her with his huge cock.

He settled into a rhythm and she wrapped her legs around him. She felt both pain and thrills as he began to pound harder into her. She was gasping and moaning loudly as he fucked her. They didn't even try to change positions, too intent on reaching their goal of orgasm. He fucked harder and deeper, beginning to move into her more, his whole cock starting to disappear into her tunnel, and she was pulling against him with arms and legs, and pushing her cunny up to meet his thrusts as he worked on her. She could feel her whole insides turn to water as she felt herself go loose and hot with excitement. She felt the start of an orgasm that she knew she would never have felt before. It started deeper inside her and built more than she had ever known and it was still pain mixed with pleasure. She felt her legs quiver and shake as she strained and tensed against his thrusting body.

Milt had had lots of sex and lots of partners in his life, and with his giant cock had encountered lots of tight and hot girls. Never had he fucked a girl that either looked or felt like Mindy. Her beauty was so perfect, her skin so soft, and silky and her hair and eyes and smile so gorgeous, and her insides so tight, that he was having a hard time controlling his own orgasm. Her tightness was exquisite and so many things were going on inside her sweet pussy at once, that he could feel several different sensations at one time. He also knew he was moving her toward orgasm pretty quickly and he wanted her to have two before he had one. He cocked one knee up to change strokes into her a little and she began to cum.

Her arms squeezed him and her legs locked tightly around him as she pulled against him and softly screamed in both pleasure and pain. Her whole body was shuddering as she came and helplessly gasped and hung on as her body exploded. For a few minutes she was lost in orgasm.

Mindy came out of her orgasm and realized that Milt was still stroking in and out of her, and she was still excited even though she was exhausted from the day and from what Milt was doing to her. He continued for several more minutes, still basically in missionary, but changing leg positions and angles until once again she rose to her brink. This time he was with her, pumping hard as he could and his huge cock spurting into her, dumping hot loads of white, sticky cum into her hot pussy as they both strained and clung to each other in total rapture, oblivious to everything. For both of them, the orgasms were total and mind numbing. They finally collapsed together in a sweaty heap of satiated flesh and aching muscles.

His penis slowly shrunk and slid out of her used and abused little pussy canal, and she felt both pain and relief as she was emptied of his hugeness. She felt the mingled juices of them dripping out after him as she lay there. Finally Milt eased off her and lay on his back as she slowly slid over to the edge of the bed and got painfully up to go back into the bathroom. She had no idea how she would make it through doing Jim. She was both exhausted and in pain, and her insides felt like they were coming out of her. She was weak in the knees from all the orgasms and from the exhaustion and could hardly get her breath. Her knees actually wobbled as she slipped into the door of the bathroom again. The hot water felt good on her skin as she showered. She stayed until it started getting cold, and then tiredly started drying off.

Just as she was finishing, someone knocked on the door. It was Jim. He whispered to her. "Baby, I don't know exactly what happened here today, or what I have to do to make this up to you, but I've got some of the happiest customers I've ever had, and I will take care of you. And I know you have to be tired, so why don't we just get together later this week for some private time and I will take care of you really well for what you did. Is that ok?"

She smiled at him, and almost cried, "You are a doll, Jim. I am so tired and if we can do that, I will make it so worth your while. You'll have the best time ever. Your wish will be my command."

"Thanks, doll." Jim closed the door and left her to putting herself back together and while still in the shower she heard the big motors on the boat start and strike out for their home dock. She came out, climbed numbly back into her tiny bikini and sundress and then made conversation with the guys as they cruised home. They all got her email and phone number for future use.

Once at home that evening, Mindy was exhausted and she felt some shame about what she had done and how easy it was to let those men use her for their pleasure. She also was some taken aback that she had taken pleasure from them in the same way. She went to sleep that night thinking about her desires and where they might lead her if she let them. The idea of being a "good girl" was pretty much out the window, she thought. She didn't know if that was a bad thing or not.

12