Mindy's Massage Ch. 12: Business as Usual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He first caressed her all over then began kissing and licking the nipples of her full, heavy, perfectly shaped breasts. He slowly worked her body around until she could swing a leg over him and allow him access to her sweet, soft, hairless little pussy with his mouth. He began kissing it, then using his tongue along the slit, over her clit, and inside her as far as he could reach. His concentration was split between what he was doing to her, and the exquisite pleasure originating in his rock hard penis and flowing through his whole body as she sucked him.

They were lost in their oral lovemaking, hands moving over each other, mouths working feverishly to accomplish complete pleasure for both. Mindy felt her body respond to him, feeling his tongue inside her and on her little, hard swollen clit, and his lips closing on her pussy as she slid his length in and out of her sweet sucking mouth. Together, they worked toward the release of orgasm that they were seeking. Together, they found it, Mindy's whole body tensed and tightened as her climax exploded through her, while at the same time, Josh's penis began erupting into her hot oral cavity. He filled her mouth with his creamy white spunk, until she had to swallow around the fullness of his cock in her mouth and almost down her throat. She managed to do it, still shaking and quivering as her body thrilled to her orgasm.

Together, they came down, breathing returning slowly to normal and bodies relaxing. Mindy turned to lie beside Josh, her body stretched along his length, her thigh over his, the inside lying against the slowly softening cock that had just filled her mouth and her hand on his chest as she leaned up to kiss him gently, smiling at him. He smiled back, and their night became a blur of passion and rest, as time after time, they began finding a new beginning to drive their passions higher and their bodies once again to the brink, then over the precipice into full body orgasms. Finally, they collapsed and slept, not only exhausted, but needing the closeness that they gave each other.

The next day, after Josh left early that morning to get to work on time, Mindy took a long, soaking bath and started getting ready for her two o'clock appointment with her client. She slowly applied and stroked her body with light, silky lotion to give her skin that extra edge of softness, checked her finger and toe nails to make sure they were perfect, then lightly applied her make-up and combed out her long, luxurious light brown, blond highlighted hair. She dressed in a very cute little minidress, that had only straps over the shoulders, and was short enough to make her perfectly sloping thighs very apparent and desirable. She slipped on a pair of sandals that showed off her beautiful toes and her gorgeous tanned skin.

She smiled at her reflection in the mirror, knowing she would please her guy, and any other male who might cast a glance her way. She drove across town to the hotel where she was meeting him, and popped a breath mint just to be sure. She called him just before two to let him know she was there and ready. He answered and sounded very glad to hear from her, told her the room number and invited her to immediately come up.

Mindy got out of her car, walked through the lobby to the elevators, rode up to his floor, stepped out and made her way to his room. She tapped lightly on the door, and he immediately opened it. He was wrapped in a towel, naked already. He let her in, closed and locked the door, and explained to her that he had been running a little late and had just stepped out of the shower as she arrived. She giggled at him, as he was always so nice and so apologetic if anything was not exactly what he thought it should be for her. She stepped into him, leaned her head up to kiss him, letting her tongue slip between his lips and begin playing with his, as she reached with one hand and pulled the towel loose from his waist, and let it drop to the floor. He was now naked and at full attention, his cock sticking straight out from his body.

He was a businessman who travelled a lot and Mindy thought he was about 45 years old, in good shape and athletic looking, She was always glad to meet him, as he was a very competent lover and always made her cum, both orally and while fucking her hot little pussy. She stepped out of her sandals, and reached behind her to unzip the short zipper that held her little dress in place. She shrugged out of it, and let it drop to the floor also. Since she didn't have on a bra or panties, she was naked as he was. She whispered to him, "Now then, we're even. Both naked. Anything you can think of we might should do now?"

He smiled at her, thrilled by her eagerness and guided her to the soft bed, laying her down to lie on top of her, the lengths of their bodies touching as he slid his tongue into her mouth, then teasing her tongue with his. They kissed and Mindy felt the passion rising inside her as his weight felt good on her, and his hard cock was already lying between her thighs with the top side of it lying along the slit of her little pussy.

She could feel herself getting wetter, and his cock throbbing against her slit, as he began to rub it against her. She moaned softly to encourage him, and opened her thighs wide to give him room for his hips to drop into place between them. He raised up a little , letting his penis slide down her pussy opening, until the end of the head was pushing lightly against her opening. Mindy wrapped her legs around him and began to pull him into her. Slowly, with no hands, his penis found the way into her, burying completely into her open, wet, slick, hot pussy. He was pretty long and thick and filled her nicely as he lay there a moment, letting it soak up the warmth, the softness, the wetness inside her.

Then he began stroking into and out of her, letting it slide almost completely out, just the tip remaining in her, before thrusting and burying it into her completely. Mindy responded to his thrusting with gasping breath, a quivering body, and eager mouth and hands as he fucked her. It wasn't long before they were at the heights of passion, Mindy coming first, then him as he shot load after load into her, filling her not only with dick but with cum too. The rest of the hour and part of the next was spent repeating the ebb and flow of sex, the two partners taking their fill of each other, going orally and then fucking again two more times before they finally were done.

Mindy got up and got dressed as he spoke regretfully that she had to leave. He stayed naked, handing her a small wad of bills as she got ready to leave. She tucked the cash into her purse and got out the door of his room, back down the elevator and into her car. She finally looked at the money while sitting at a red light on the way home. He had given her eight hundred, which was two more than her normal one hour fee, but she knew that she always stayed over with him, and he always felt guilty about her time and gave her extra. She had told him that she did it because she liked his company and sex with him but he still gave her the extra. She felt that it was his way of keeping her willing to come back, just in case she was only being nice by telling him she liked him.

She shook her head, smiling at the insecurities of men. She knew that they were usually intimidated by her looks and couldn't believe they were having her so they did little things to hopefully make her like them. If they only knew how much she liked most of her clients, they would have been amazed, she knew. That was ok with her, she always felt good after a time like this afternoon and also enjoyed spending the money. She laughed out loud, thinking how her life had changed since her boyfriend had dumped her for his move to California. She thought for a moment, before saying out loud, "Robert, you bastard, I'm glad you're gone." She thought for a moment about how it felt to say that, and laughed as she realized it was true, and it felt good to say it.

Mindy was realizing more about herself, that she liked sex much more than she had ever realized, liked to be risky and enjoyed variety in her men and in her life. She couldn't even remember her "other" life or how it had been when she was so reserved and straight laced about sex and life in general.

The next night was the party, so she had emailed Jim about what was wanted and expected by the guys who would be there. When Mindy got home she had an answer from him. She read it and then called Brenda at her work to tell her about it. She got Brenda on her cell phone, and it took Brenda just a minute to get somewhere where she could talk without ears hearing. Once she did, Mindy asked her if she wanted to hear the email word for word so she could make up her own mind. Brenda said that she did and Mindy started reading.

"Mindy, this is in response to your questions about the party. I don't know how to answer other than just being blunt, factual and truthful about what I know the guys are hoping for. There are three of them and they all party together and quite a bit I think. Here's a description of them as best as I can guess from meeting them several times.

Glenn is about forty, tall, thin, in good shape and pretty outgoing and strong personality. He has brown hair and green eyes I think. Brett is the young one, he's about thirty and is shorter but muscular and works out a lot. He is a go getter type, and is also obedient to Glenn. He has darker hair and darker eyes if I remember right. The other guy is Chuck. He's about forty five probably, thicker but not heavy just strong built and thick with muscle, He has black hair and dark eyes too if I remember. They are all decent looking and friendly and easy to get along with but I've never been around them with women or in something like this. This will be my first time to do this sort of thing with them but they are good clients of mine so I want to make them happy. Whether there is another girl there or not, I know you will make them all happy and have fun yourself. Here's what I know they want for sure.

"If it's two girls, they will want the girls to first do each other, go down on each other, sixty-nine and all that, with lots of French kissing and making out. Then they are going to want to join in, with multiple dick sucking and basically a gang bang type thing I think. Maybe two guys on one girl if the other girl comes. I know they don't like using condoms but I've already told them that they will have to do what you say if you want one. They all swear that they get tested and can bring results with them if you want to see them. Also, they want to be able to cum inside you. And I don't know if you do this, but I know they all like anal too.

They are just, in general, wild, horny guys who like sex and like watching and group stuff. And I can say from that day on the boat, I never knew how much fun it could be to watch a beautiful girl doing another guy. It was totally awesome. I think this will last about three hours, starting about nine at the hotel. One thing I would tell you is you don't have to dress slutty or anything, just come looking like a million, like you always do and the party will all be in a private setting with no cameras or prying eyes.

I can't afford any bad publicity. And for three hours, you will get a couple thousand each. I know you will have to put up with a lot of use from those guys but I've already told them no abuse and no rough stuff. If you have any more questions let me know. I'm really looking forward to seeing you in this setting and if you bring someone I'm sure she will be as pretty and as sexy as you are. See you tomorrow night."

"Well, what do you think?" Mindy asked. Brenda sighed into the phone. She was obviously torn.

"I don't know, Min. I want to make the money, and I want to go with you. I'm just not sure about officially taking the step to become a "working girl." Can I only do it once and walk away if I want? Or will I be hooked into something that I don't want. That's a lot of money and I know it will be tempting."

Mindy smiled at her friend's statement. "Bren, if you aren't sure, don't do it. I can handle it alone if I need to. But, no, you won't be hooked into it if you don't like it. And yes the money is tempting but if it was all about money, I wouldn't be doing it. I like the guys, I like the sex, the variety and the thrill of it all. And yes, the money is very nice too. So do what you want and if you do it once and don't want to ever again, it will be fine. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do, ever. And we will always be best friends. You know that."

Brenda sighed audibly again. Mindy smiled again at her friend's struggle with this quandary. Finally, Brenda said, "I'm going to do it. What should I wear?"

The two girls spent a few minutes talking about their clothes for the evening and agreed to meet at Mindy's apartment at eight to finish getting ready and talk about the evening. So the party the next night was on.

Later that evening, Josh was back at Mindy's, and they cuddled together under the covers, and after making passionate love, they started talking. The conversation both thrilled and worried Mindy. Josh told her that he was very interested in her and hoped that they could continue seeing each other. She told him she would like that, but down deep inside, she knew there were so many issues that would have to be addressed, she felt her whole body tense up and her heart pound as he talked. She didn't have much to say, and just agreed with him, while trying to will her heart to calm down.

12