Mindy's Massage Ch. 13: Party Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her. "Like you were when I met you. You had it in you to do this, but didn't know it. You've come a long way and have become a true lady while you've been doing this. It makes me proud to say I know you and inside I'm proud that I helped you find yourself and let go of your inhibitions. I hope you're as glad about it all as you seem to be."

Mindy nodded and smiled back into his warm, loving look. "I am. I love what I do and I love the variety and the different experiences. But there's nobody like you. Have you seen other girls since you've known me?"

Frank looked at her harder, studying the expression on her gorgeous face, and looking for signs he was getting into a trap. She seemed serene and relaxed but he wasn't sure. He decided he couldn't lie to her. He never had. "Yes, baby. Just like you, I like variety. And so sometimes, there is someone else who I spend some time with. But it's usually a onetime shot, and like you said, there's nobody like you for me."

Mindy smiled, relieved, and realized that while a pang of jealousy hit her for a second when he said he had been with other girls, she liked other guys, why wouldn't he want to try other girls? She relaxed and absorbed the words he had repeated to her about there was nobody else like her. She giggled and leaned into his body to hug him.

Frank added, "Since you came along, baby, there's been a lot fewer adventures for me. You keep me happy, and fucked down, too." He laughed at the sudden look of surprise on her face.

She shook her head. "You always wear me out when you fuck me. I thought you might be able to go forever," she said, laughing.

Frank shook his head, "Nope, if you didn't get tired just when you do, I'd be making a huge fool of myself real soon after that. You don't leave me anything to go with." They were both laughing at each other's confessions and feeling even closer and more relaxed with each other. "What about you, Mindy? I know you do some appointments, but do you go out and find a young hunk sometimes? Is this old man not enough for you?"

Mindy almost panicked, as she realized where the conversation could go if she wasn't careful. She spoke carefully. "I do occasionally go out, and occasionally get laid by some guy. I can't deny it. But you don't know the effect you have on me. You don't have much to worry about."

Frank smiled again. He said, "I'm not worried, baby, and I'd never want to keep you from finding whatever you might be looking for. I just like being along for the ride. And I think I'm so lucky that we met, and that I found you that night. And even luckier that you, for some reason that I can't imagine, decided that you like me. I'm the luckiest man alive and don't ever really want to give you up. I know that I may have to someday, but it won't be easy."

Mindy felt her heart swelling and she knew inside that she loved this man. She couldn't help how he made her feel and how he made her react. His look, his touch, his hardness inside her, all not only thrilled her but made her feel complete and whole again. She hugged him again and kissed him.

When their kiss was done, she took the chance that she had wanted to take for a long time. "Frank, what about your wife? Can I ask? I can't help but wonder." She watched him closely for any sign of anger or resentment, but he only looked at her and again smiled his little smile.

"Mindy, baby, you have a right to ask. I've wondered before why you haven't but I know just how discreet you are and how much you respect other people's privacy. I appreciate that."

Mindy just looked at him and said, "I was afraid I might lose you if I asked. I didn't want you to get mad and quit talking to me. I need you for so many things. You help me with my business, and you support me and advise me. I feel you with me all the time. I was scared/"

Frank shook his head, still smiling. "Baby, you had nothing to worry about. I could no more stop seeing you than I could fly to the moon. I need you and all you give to me. At this point I would be lost without you and your sweet loving, and your wonderful company."

He shifted his weight and moved a little closer to her. "My wife is a wonderful woman. I've been in love with her since I was sixteen. We got married when we were eighteen. I went to school and worked nights while she checked groceries to get me through school. For four years we struggled and fought to make it, living on love and baloney. We had a fifteen year old car and a pile of bills that we couldn't pay, and then in my senior year, we got careless one night, and I didn't pull out quite in time. It had worked for five years but it finally caught up with us. She was pregnant and I was scared to death. But she worked right up until time for the baby, and I graduated two weeks before our first son, Brian was born, and had just gotten a job when he arrived. We made it through that. And the next trial and the next, two more kids, buying a house, me starting my own company, almost going broke a few times and she never complained.

She never withheld sex from me, never fussed or quit trying. She is still that way. She keeps a great house, is a great mom, and still loves me like she always has. We have sex a couple times a month, and it's like we're kids again. It's always great. But I still feel twenty five most of the time, and have a lot higher sex drive than she ever did. She never said no, and I know she wouldn't now, but it wouldn't be what she was really wanting to do. So about ten years ago, when the kids were just starting to leave home and go off to school and the youngest, Josh, was in high school, she told me one night, that she wouldn't have any problem with me having a lover, or lovers or whoever or however I wanted, She was still willing and wanted it sometimes, but didn't want me to do without. She said she had never had to do without anything because of me, and she didn't want me to either.

She said she thought it was the one thing she could give me that I would really, really like. She also promised me that she would never make trouble or leave me even if I brought a girl home in front of her, that she was happy and she wanted me to be. I didn't say much, but after a while, I took what she said as the truth, and began to tentatively step out. At first I picked up women for one night stands or whatever, but I didn't like that so much. Since I was only doing it for the physical thrill, and not an emotional connection, I figured out about the hobby and how to find girls. That way, I could not have to worry about attachments, and could have the hottest young bodies and sweet unspoiled minds and attitudes there are.

And that's how it always was until I met you. I never minded paying for it and always had the option of walking away. But when you came along, I didn't want to walk away. I wanted more and more of you. And no money was changing hands so it made me feel like you were just having fun with me, too. But it's grown so much past that. That's the whole story and about as much as I've said in a long time. Anything else you want to know?"

Frank was still smiling at her, and Mindy was amazed at what she had heard. She had not expected him to be so open and honest about still loving his wife, and still having sex with her, but she was even more surprised that he was so open about still fucking other girls. She found herself liking his honesty and appreciating him even more.

Their conversation continued, talking about less important and easier subjects, late into the evening, sipping wine and finally getting up and heading home to Mindy's apartment. They took a bath together, then spent two hours making passionate love, naked in her bed, kissing and loving, his penis buried in her mouth then her pussy several times and his mouth locked onto her throbbing little clit, tongue all over her body as they fucked. Finally, Frank had to get up and go, as his wife would be expecting him home.

Mindy wrapped a towel around her naked body, as she walked him to the door and let him out, kissing him good bye, then standing at her front door in only her towel, watching him get into his car and drive away. She sighed heavily, amazed at all the things she had learned this day, but still confused and wondering about her situation. She slid back into her bed, the sheets and her body still smelling of him and their passionate lovemaking, as she snuggled up to the pillow he had laid his head on while they rested.

She knew he was an incredible man and someone she wanted forever in her life. Then she thought of Josh, his son, and how her budding romance with him was growing and getting stronger. She grasped for answers in her mind but didn't find any before she fell asleep. She tossed and turned all night, dreaming of first one then the other, then both together with her, fighting over her. She woke in the middle of the night, sweating and shaking in fright as she sat up and realized it was all a bad dream. She couldn't help but wonder if it could be a premonition.

12