Mindy's Massage Ch. 17: Naked at the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy held him close as he finished his orgasm inside her, then let him slide off her so she could go to the bathroom and clean up, then carry a warm damp washcloth back to clean him up too. She got rid of the cloth, and lay there beside him for just a moment before he started kissing her again. Soon he had her lying sideways on the bed with him lying on her licking her pussy, while she had his half hard penis in her hot, moving mouth. He got harder as she sucked him and he ate her pussy, then they were both at full excitement again, and it wasn't long before Mindy found herself shaking through another wonderful orgasm, and just as she was coming down, Ken erupted fully again into her hot, wet oral cavity, filling her throat with cum. She swallowed his spunk again as he fucked into and out of her mouth, his hard rod sliding back and forth in her open mouth. She had her lips snug around him as her tongue worked on him, making his orgasm the best it could feel.

They finally broke apart, and they joined each other with their heads back on the pillow as they recovered from their exertions. Mindy was really enjoying talking to Ken and also the sex with him was both exciting and fun. He had made her cum twice already and he still had time to stay with her. After a short while, Ken left her to turn and crawl down beside her prone body, raising her near leg up and slipping under it to lie perpendicular to her, with her thigh over him and his head resting on her other thigh. He began licking and sucking on her little pussy again, licking the beautiful little pink lips and then using his tongue and sucking on her tiny clit, making her start to squirm again as he slowly turned her on. He spent some time licking her in that position then rolled her onto her side away from his body and he began to lick long strokes from the very back of her pussy all the way to the front and over her little nub.

He continued making those strokes for a while, then gradually and hesitantly began licking a little farther back on her, starting to slip his tongue into the very bottom of her crack, letting his tongue slide up her taint to her pussy before going all the way to her clit again. Mindy had never experienced this before and found it to be exciting for her as he started spending a little more time at the rear and worked his tongue slowly toward her asshole. She let him continue, until finally he was licking all over her tight little asshole, using his lips and his tongue on it before working forward to kiss, lick and suck up her cunny to her hard, throbbing little clit.

By now, Mindy was completely turned on again, and was starting to want him to give her anal sex. She moaned and wiggled when his tongue was on her asshole and then he started sticking his tongue into her just a little, before using his finger to slip into her tight, rear opening. Mindy had her upper leg raised high, holding herself open for him as he worked on her. Then, while working two fingers into her, he slid forward on the bed until he could line his hard penis up with her wet and open anal opening.

Mindy felt his fingers leave her and they were replaced with the hard, pointy head of his cock, and he started pushing gently into her. Soon, he was buried in her ass, his hard cock all the way in, his balls pushing against her cheeks as he began to stroke into and back out. She quivered in excitement and gradually rolled over onto her stomach, her ass in the air as Ken moved to get behind her on his knees, maintaining his position and keeping his dick buried deep in her ass, fucking hard into her. Mindy's whole body was feeling intense sensations and quivering in delight and anticipation as Ken built desire in her. She reached back with one hand and began fingering her own clit as the sensations intensified and Ken increased the speed and power of this thrusts inside her open little asshole.

Mindy felt the beginnings of a huge orgasm start to sweep over her as Ken began to drive into her as hard as he could. She could tell he was about to cum, and hers was already sweeping through her, then she reached her peak, body exploding in quivering climax, and at the same time, Ken was dumping his load into her tight little anal opening, shooting deep inside her tight little asshole.

At last they collapsed together, Ken on top of her, his dick softening still inside her as they lay together. Then he rolled off her, and Mindy made the obligatory trip to the bathroom to get a warm, wet cloth to clean him up, which she did, then went back to the bathroom to clean herself too. She finally dried off her nether area and padded barefoot back out to Ken, lying on the bed, appearing exhausted. When he looked at her, his whole face lit up and he smiled, holding out his arms for her to come lie with him. She did, cuddling with him and enjoying the warmth and soft feel of his skin against his tight muscles. She hoped he was having as much fun as she was, and she thought about how often that was true for her.

She got paid to provide fun for these guys who gave her a lot of fun, and made her feel good too. She smiled at him and hugged closer to him, as they lay together. Mindy figured he was done for, but Ken surprised her. Soon he was rising above her, as she lay there, leaning over to start kissing her again. Their tongues swapped play in their mouths for a while, before Ken kissed down her shoulders and neck to begin licking and sucking over her pendulous, full breasts, He teased her nipples with his tongue until they were achingly hard nubs sticking up, begging for more attention. Then he kissed down her smooth, flat, silken skinned tummy to run his tongue through her open navel, and then on lower to kiss, lick and suck all over her hips, lower tummy and then down onto her mound, then he continued south.

He kissed and licked over her sleek, smooth skinned thighs, her knees, her smooth shins and perfectly formed calves and then on to her feet. He kissed all over her tiny, perfect feet, the soles, the tops and then sucked each toe into his mouth, licking and running his tongue between each toe, before he started kissing his way back up. He worked slowly up her long legs to the juncture of her thighs, which she held open for him as he began to kiss, lick and suck on her tiny, sweet pussy again. Once again he was using his tongue and lips on the hot slit, and on the hard nub of her clit, as Mindy was once again fully excited, her whole body trembling again as the sensations of anticipation flowing through her.

Ken rose up on his knees, and eased up between Mindy's open, eager thighs to insert his rock hard penis once again into her open and welcoming cunny. She eagerly wrapped her thighs and legs around his butt as he began to thrust into her, Her arms were hugging him to her as he stretched out on top of her, kissing her mouth, his tongue thrusting into it as his dick thrust into her pussy.

Mindy was so wrapped up in the sex that she could only feel the sensations that it caused. She was aware of his skin on hers, his hard rod thrusting into her hot little pussy, his mouth on hers, and his tongue wrapping all around and with hers as they tangled together. She quivered in desire as her passion built along with Ken's, his fucking becoming stronger, harder, and longer as he fucked her. He was seemingly all over her, as his hands squeezed her breasts, tweaking her nipples, his mouth leaving hers to kiss and tongue her neck and shoulders, his legs between hers, pushing against her as he used the leverage to fuck her. His penis was throbbing inside her, bouncing around inside her, hitting both sides of her vagina and urging her passion higher until finally they exploded in unison, Mindy's orgasm washing over her as Ken's did him, his throbbing cock exploding inside her again, his cum spurting then dripping into her tight little pussy, filling it with his secretions, then slowly slumping on top of her. Mindy pulled him to her, as his cock slid out of her and his body settled across hers in exhaustion. She hugged him as he lay with his head on her, between her two full breasts. He sighed deeply, then rolled over to settle beside her.

Ken spoke softly, tiredly, but sounded very happy, "This has been incredible. I didn't know sex could be this good. I had forgotten. I lost my wife in a car accident four years ago. She was beautiful and was my whole world. I went for a long time alone, celibate. Then I got so lonely that I had to do something. I tried going out, but nobody measured up. It was an empty, scary, demeaning experience in those meat markets. I had known about the hobby from a friend of mine, but I never thought I would try it. I have tried it, a few times now, and while it was good physically, it was empty. Those girls didn't share with me, didn't connect with me. I want you to know that this was incredible. I've heard about how good you make it for the guys you see. I didn't believe it, but you are so special. You are so beautiful, yet are so giving and so sweet and caring. I can't believe that it's real. Thank you so much. Thank you for being you and for seeing me. I have found heaven again. Thank you."

Mindy had tears in her eyes. "You're welcome, Ken. I had fun with you. You're a wonderful guy. I'm sorry that happened to you. And so you will know, I'm very glad we got to meet and to have this time together. It will always be special to me." Ken got up and started getting dressed. He had a strange look on his face of overpowering sadness yet huge joy, too. He would look at Mindy lying there naked and smile at her. She didn't know what to do. She was overcome with what he had said.

She had known guys who thanked her before but nothing as heartfelt or heartrending as this. She waited until he got dressed and then got up to walk him to the door. He handed her an envelope just before he walked out, and after she closed the door, she looked at her watch. He had gone over almost an hour on his time, but somehow she was perfectly ok with that. Not only had the sex been great, but he had obviously needed the attention and the passion very badly. She was glad she made him feel better. She hoped he would be continue to be ok.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and opened the envelope. It contained her fee which was twelve hundred dollars for two hours and also another five hundred. She put the money away, almost wishing she could give it back to him. She got dressed after cleaning up and left the hotel, leaving the key in the room. She drove home, with Ken still on her mind, hoping that he would be ok. He had seemed so lost when he left.

When she got home, and logged on her email, there was a note from him. It thanked her for the good time, apologized for getting emotional and spilling his guts like he did, and said he hoped she would consider seeing him again. It said he had heard about how good she was and wasn't sure he believed it, but he did believe it now. He said that she was the best thing that had happened to him in all the time since he lost his wife. He was hoping that visits with her would help him recover and move on.

Mindy replied to his email, telling him that she would be looking forward to seeing him again, and that she was glad that she had made him feel better. And she wished him well. and to let her know when he would like to get together again. Mindy was getting scared. She wasn't sure what the guy might want from her, or might do. If he was harmless, and he seemed to be, then she was angry at herself for being frightened, and if he was dangerous, she didn't know if she should meet him again. Mindy did something she had never done before. She called Frank without him having just called her and said for her to call him back.

He didn't answer, and she was scared to leave him a message. She hung up and then regretted having done it. She hoped that somehow she hadn't gotten him into trouble at home. It was in the evening and he was probably at home. She started crying. Not only was she scared and worried about Ken, she was now scared that she had done something wrong. She was terrified that she might have caused problems for Frank.

She went into her bedroom and lay on her bed, tears flowing and sobs wracking her as she worried. She wiped her eyes and would start to settle down and then would start getting upset again as she considered what Frank might be going through right then. Then she heard a familiar, gentle voice. It was Frank, "Mindy? Are you in here?" She answered, trying to wipe her eyes. "I'm in here." Frank came through the door. "Mindy, what's the matter, baby?"

Mindy started telling him between sobs, Frank sitting and holding her as she cried and talked. When he finally heard it all and let her cry, he had assured her that she had not caused any problems for him and that he was fine. She finally got herself together and sat holding onto him. Finally Frank said to her, "Mindy, I don't care what time it is, or what you think I may be doing or who you think I might be with. If you need me like tonight, you call me. I don't care what the consequences might be for me. I want you to call. I want to be there for you. I want you to trust me and lean on me. That's just how it is."

Mindy felt better but she didn't want to let him go. She knew he needed to leave. Finally she let him go, and stood up. "I'm ok now. I just don't know what to do about this Ken guy. I want to make him feel good, but not drag up a lot of painful memories for him and have him become a stalker or even worse, do something to himself. What do I do?"

Frank shook his head, "Baby, I don't know for sure. It could be that he's ok and just needs a lift. Or he could be off center some way. See if he starts emailing you constantly or calling your work phone. Let's see how soon he wants to see you again, and what happens in the mean time. Maybe it will be ok." Together, they walked to her door, and outside. Mindy walked him over to his car, and before he got in it, he took her in his arms and kissed her. Mindy wished it could have lasted forever. She finally let him get in the car, and as she watched, he drove away. She walked back in her apartment, and just as she stepped in, she heard her phone ringing. It was Frank. He just wanted to make sure she was really ok. She told him she was and that she would be fine. They said their goodbyes and she hung up.

She felt very alone and lost by herself and in her apartment. She looked again at her watch. It was a little after ten. She wondered about calling Josh or Brenda or even Mario. She was very unsettled. She picked up the phone several times, starting to dial Josh, then Brenda, then Mario. She finally dialed Brenda. Brenda answered and they talked for a while. They decided to meet for a drink. They went to the little quiet bar where they had met Rusty. They ordered drinks, sat in a corner and talked. Mindy told Brenda about her experience with Ken, and how he had been so emotional at the end of their meeting. They talked well into the early morning, and they also talked about Brenda's foray into the escort world with Mindy that night.

Brenda surprised Mindy by saying that if another opportunity came up like that, to call her. She said she didn't want to do it the way that Mindy was, but for a little extra money and some wild, crazy fun, she would do it occasionally. Mindy laughed at her friend, then asked her to come home with her for the night. The two girls left the bar at two and Brenda followed Mindy home, They got inside and locked the door, then went into Mindy's bedroom, and started getting naked. Mindy slipped out of her clothes, then Brenda did, before they went into the bathroom, brushed their teeth and got ready for bed.

Finally, naked, they slipped into bed together, as they did once in a while, and Brenda and Mindy started kissing. Their tongues played in each other's mouths and their hands wandered over each other's hot bodies, each causing the other to get excited as passion started building inside them. For a couple hours they went at each other, doing everything they could think of to do. Mindy came with Brenda eating her, then she ate Brenda until she came. Later,. after cuddling and making out for a long while, they ended up by sixty-nining for a long time before each of them came again, finally falling asleep all tangled together.

The next morning, they were awakened by a knock at Mindy's door. Mindy got up and slipped on a thin, short robe over her bare body and tied it at the waist, then walked to the door, and opened it a crack. It was Josh. She opened the door and let him in. They went into the kitchen and started talking while Mindy made coffee. Soon after the coffee started brewing, Brenda came walking into the kitchen in a pair of Mindy's very low cut, very short, very thin, very soft and sexy shorts, along with a very sexy tank top. it was low with spaghetti straps over the shoulder and short, ending just below her breasts. Mindy could see Josh's eyes light up, seeing so much skin and she smiled to herself. He was definitely a male. Brenda not only didn't notice she didn't ever realize what a sight she was in those skimpy, sexy clothes as she poured herself coffee and added some sugar and cream.

She took a seat at the table and listened as Mindy and Josh talked. He finally got around to the surprise he had for Mindy and asked her if she could go out the next night. She said she thought she could, and he said he would pick her up at about eight. Mindy said ok. Soon after, Josh had to go to work, and as he got up to leave, he smiled at Mindy, took one long last look at Brenda and said, "Amazing!" Mindy just shook her head, laughed at him, and hit him playfully on the back as he walked out. When he was gone, and Mindy walked back into the kitchen, Brenda asked what he had said that for.

Mindy grinned at her, and laughed a little, then said, "Well, look at what you're wearing and how you look."

Brenda suddenly took inventory of her clothes. "Oh, shit, Mindy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I was just thinking about it being me and you."

Mindy laughed again, "It's nothing. He's just a guy. And a horny one at that." The two girls giggled and talked most of the morning away, before Brenda left to go get ready for her job and Mindy had to get ready for a client later that day.

12