Mindy's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy's lidded eyes took in all of him as he stood, especially his still huge but soft cock and big, tight hanging balls. Her whole body was relaxed with the afterglow of the intense orgasm that had run all through her a few minutes earlier. She felt more semen dripping from her and giggled a little. "Could I get a towel?"

Andy smiled and nodded and immediately handed her a clean hand towel. She mopped up their commingled fluids and then slowly sat up. Andy leaned over to kiss her and fondle her still swollen, full breasts. She immediately felt herself responding once again to his touch. She got up off the table and pointed at it, "Lie down," she said softly.

Andy immediately lay on the table on his back, his already hardening cock starting to reach for the ceiling. Mindy smiled at him as she leaned over and placed a wet kiss on his wrinkled ball sack. She wrapped her hand around his hardening cock, and began licking and sucking his balls, pulling them all the way into her hot wet mouth then spitting them back out to work on them with her tongue. She licked all around his hard penis then back down to lick below his balls on the tender skin just between his balls and anus. His skin tasted sweet to her, so she lingered on his tender scrotum, letting all the clean taste and smell fill her with his scent. Finally she began to work up to his totally hard penis, amazed at the size and the hardness of it. She ran her teasing tongue up the underside, using her lips with her tongue to make him shiver in delight. She reached the engorged head, and began to take it into her mouth. It was so big that she could barely get it to slide into her mouth. She took as much as she could and found that she could only get the head and a couple inches of the shaft into her mouth. She tried to take more but found it was just too long and too thick. She sucked it as good as the size would allow but wanted to take more of it in for him. Suddenly she stopped and told him, "Get up."

He did a little hesitantly, and she lay back down on the table with her head hanging backward off the table. This put her mouth and throat in a perfectly straight line and was exactly the right height for him to feed his penis back into her mouth. She couldn't really move so he had to gently ease back and forth to fuck her mouth. Mindy could tell that it was totally turning him on to be the active one and she motioned him to move further forward. She kept doing that until his penis was moving into the back of her throat. She let him fuck her mouth as deep as he could go, using one hand against his stomach above his penis to control him from going too far.

This position was an incredible turn-on to Andy, who had never had a girl try that hard to engulf his entire rod. All but about two inches were disappearing into Mindy's mouth, which meant a few inches were sliding down into her throat. He had never felt anything like it, and the very excitement of what he was doing, caused him to start cumming a lot faster than he had planned, or hoped. All at once, he was dumping his seed into the back of her soft wet throat. She choked once and was gagging a little as she accepted his deposit into her mouth and throat. She could taste the salty taste and feel her mouth fill with slickness as she sucked him to the end. Andy's head was back and he was moaning and crying out softly as he emptied his balls again. At last, his cock began softening in her sweet, sucking mouth and he began to come off the high of ejaculation. As it shrank in Mindy's mouth, she kept running her tongue over it, and using her whole mouth in what she hoped felt really good to him. He exited her oral cavity, leaning on his hands on the table, exhausted from the intensity of the two orgasms she had given him.

Andy looked at her lying there on the table, with her knees up and slightly spread, and knew that he owed her one. He let her scoot down on the table so that her head would be supported and then moved to lie on his stomach between her smooth skinned, tan silky thighs. He looked up her body at the incredible beauty of this young woman, then at the cute pink lips of her small pussy, still wet with her juices and his. He moved his head forward to gently touch her pussy with his lips and tongue. She trembled as he began to move his mouth over her whole pussy, letting his tongue slide into her hot inner tunnel and around the tiny bump of her clit. He worked on her for some time, as she became more and more excited, responding to his diligent oral loving of her sweet mound. Mindy felt herself responding, her body starting to heat up and tingle in answer to Andy's persistent tonguing of her clit and lips, and she knew her orgasm was close. She felt her stomach muscles tightening, her legs trembling, and her pussy clenching as he suddenly inserted two fingers into her hot love canal. She began to quiver all over and she felt the fluids in her become wetter as Andy tasted her juices.

Andy was working his tongue and lips feverishly against Mindy, feeling her response, both in the wetness of her pussy and the tightness of her whole body. She was moaning and straining against his mouth as she began to cum, her whole body quaking and her moans becoming very loud. She shook through an intense and total body orgasm that left her breathless and gasping. She finally relaxed, her whole body exhausted and limp from her intense, piercing orgasm from Andy's ministrations to her hot, wet pussy. She sighed and lay back; her eyes closed, and then opened them when she felt his gaze upon her nude form. Andy was once again sporting a huge and throbbing hard cock. His swollen balls were tight up under his big penis.

Mindy swung her leg off the table and rolled over to present Andy with her perfect firm round butt to him. She spread her thighs slightly to give him access to her hot pussy from behind. He pushed up against her, and then slowly stroked the head of his penis down the crack of her butt to finally stroke the crack of her slick, wet pussy with the tip of the head of his cock. Slowly and gently he worked his penis into her hot vaginal canal again. Mindy loved it from behind. There was something so basic, brutal and primal about having a man behind her driving her tender box open with his weapon. With Andy, the weapon was huge and hard and she could feel each thrust tear through her like a savage spear. Her insides were jell-o as he ripped in and out of her, turning her pussy to water. She could feel herself gushing juices around his pistoning cock, and she could feel her own juices dripping down the tender insides of her soft thighs. She could feel Andy's balls slapping her pussy underneath where his cock forced the lips of her opening apart. Over and over again, he withdrew and then thrust hard into her. Mindy could feel the hard throbbing head of his huge cock plowing into her tender cervix as he bottomed out in her hot body from behind.

Andy was once again in the grip of mind numbing, thrilling excitement as he thrust into her. He felt the overwhelming sensations of his penis sliding slickly into and out of this incredibly hot girl. He heard her soft screams and moans as she got closer to another body wrenching orgasm. Her head was snapping back and forth as he pounded into her body from behind, and her hair was shining in the light as it waved and moved in response. Her hands were clenching the sheets on the massage table, and her muscles were tensed and frozen as her body began to tremble in orgasm. Mindy gritted her teeth and a long scream escaped her as she shook to the primal pounding Andy was giving her. Andy shook and clenched his loins as he began to empty his balls into her again, the semen shooting out of his pulsating cock inside her.

Mindy felt the throb of his hard cock head deep inside her and she knew that he was once again filling her hot little pussy with his seed. She felt the change in the copious amount of fluid inside her, and an increase in slickness and even more fluids gushing from her opening and running down the insides of her sleek tan thighs.

At last, Andy collapsed on top of her back, grunting his exhaustion as his penis slowly shrunk from her hot hole. They rested together, collapsed on the massage table, numb, satiated, almost asleep, lost in the bliss of total sexual exhaustion.

12