Mindy's Muse Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath of Pain's attacks and recoveries.
7.1k words
4.83
10.5k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

A continuation of Mindy's Muse, where in Chapter 1, the powerful pimp, drug lord, and human trafficker, Pain, had sent a drive by shooting team over to attack Mindy and her friends in revenge for them trying to get rid of him (and maybe something else?), sending four of them to the hospital.

As always, all persons, places, and things are purely fictional and are for the entertainment of the readers.

*****

The attack on Mindy in front of the Foundation house had Dirk extremely worried. He was glad Vivian had come back and was helping Christine with cleaning up the mess the stray bullets that had come into the house had created. Kory, too was helping. He went out to the big separate garage and found some scraps of wood he could patch the front door windows with. They were all just working to try to keep their minds off what was going on at the hospital. David had one of the nurses call to tell them not to hurry to the hospital. Jonathan had been rushed into surgery and it was going to be quite a while before any news about his state was going to be known. Mindy was getting prepped for surgery to remove a bullet lodged in her shoulder. David was also getting prepped for surgery to remove the bullet from and repair the damage to his knee cap. Mia was getting stiches in her forehead and would be out soon.

Christine had asked Dirk to take her to the hospital at once, but Dirk was a bit hesitant. He did not trust this Pain fellow at all, and was convinced sending this group of young, inexperienced shooters over was not his main plan, and could just be a smoke screen for the real attack. He had a horrible feeling there was something he just wasn't seeing. He had already requested a twenty-four hour watch on the Foundation house and the hospital rooms all the injured were in. But he couldn't shake this feeling that the attack was mainly geared toward Mindy, for leaving him and convincing so many of the other girls to leave; and Mia, for being behind all this by offering the help and the place to stay.

He knew that David's friends had grossly underestimated Pain's power and intelligence. He wanted to talk with them as soon as he could to get their story as to what they had done and what their thoughts were about Pain.

Dirk was so lost in his thoughts he almost didn't hear Kory say he was going to go back over to Jonathan and Mindy's house because he couldn't find some of the tools he needed to cover the glass in the front door until they could get a glass repair outfit to do the correct repairs.

"That's it, dammit! Their houses!" Dirk said out loud to himself. Then Kory's statement hit home!

Just as Kory was about to drive off, Dirk went running after him screaming his name. Luckily, Kory had his window down and could hear his name being screamed and looked up before driving off. He could see Dirk running towards him, waving his arms wildly, and turned off his engine.

"Glad you heard me Kory, did I overhear you were going over to Jonathan and Mindy's house?"

"Yeah, the tools at this house suck, and I don't want to be spending all night trying to do a simple fix with inappropriate tools. Jonathan has a complete tool setup in his garage, I won't be long."

"No, Kory, you'll be staying right here. I don't want anyone going over to either house until I get a bomb squad over there to check them out. I don't trust this Pain fellow at all, and he has shown some real diabolical ingenuity here and I don't think this attack was his main game plan."

"Bomb squad! Jeeeeez, you really think he would do that?"

"I don't know what to think right now Kory, other than to try to cover every possibility, and that seems to be one to me. What better way to get back at them than to use a smoke screen drive by, and to use our confusion and man power here to get almost free reign to accomplish his main attack? Those kids he used barely knew what end of the gun to hold, and were obviously out on their first mission to try to get their "colors" so to speak.

I fear this Pain fellow has a lot more dangerous plans and weapons in his arsenal of revenge than a few teenagers with automatic weapons."

₪* * * *₪

"Now look," Christine started in the sternest voice she could muster, "we have the best people involved in getting to the bottom of this. I'm expecting you all to bounce back from this attack and give even greater attention to your transformation. I don't want this Pain person to think he can stop all this good work by sending some hoodlums over here to shoot the place up!"

Vivian was standing next to her as she gave her little speech. Vivian too, was worried about the group of cowering girls. Of course it was understandable to have a difficult time watching your friends and mentors being shot at, but they all needed to rebound from the initial shock.

"The first reports from the hospital are all good news. Everyone is doing fine. There are going to be a couple of surgeries, but as of now, nothing life threatening."

My Dirk is working hard with all the resources he can muster here and is getting help from the surrounding areas and agencies as well. He wants to be prepared for anything Pain has up his sleeve."

"Kory is going to take Christine and I over to the hospital shortly. So, Alexis, I want you in charge here. I think it would be good to have a group discussion, sort of group therapy if you will. I want all of you to talk about what is on your mind and in your heart. You have to be vocal at a time like this, silence only helps Pain win. Talking about what you might have heard or seen could actually help the investigation, so if anything like that comes out, Alexis, be sure to write it down, even if it seems like it doesn't really matter, you never know!"

The girls all seemed to get a little more alert and some even smiled and sent their well wishes for the injured.

"I'll call or text as soon as I have any new information. I don't want anyone leaving the house, and that's an order!" Vivian smiled, but they all knew... It was an order.

₪* * * *₪

Dirk was on the phone with his Captain, who had been awakened and informed of the attack, and what Dirk had put into action.

"Great job Dirk! I appreciate all you did while I was getting down here. I am in contact with the special unit the Seattle Police has working on him as well as the DEA, ATF, and even the FBI! We are going to have a lot at our disposal to try to catch this guy, a lot of very high up individuals would love to have his capture on their record!"

"Well, I just want to protect my woman, her Foundation House girls and extended family."

"I understand Dirk, but you are doing a good job of keeping yourself mentally alert and not letting your emotions get in the way. Your call for the bomb squad going over to those two houses was right on. I just heard from the DEA guys who got a bomb squad out there. The dogs sniffed the bombs right away at the garage doors. They put in their little robot drones into the houses and with their cameras were able to see how the explosives had been rigged. They were tied to the garage door with a two minute delay. They would have been activated as soon as the door was completely up. The delay would have given the people in the car enough time to pull into the garage and get out of the car. There were enough explosives to ensure anyone in and or around the garage would have been killed."

Dirk sighed, he was so glad he was able to stop Kory from going over there. But his mind was still racing, trying to think of what else could possibly be in store for these fine people. He had details at the Foundation House, Jonathan and David's houses, and at the hospital. "The hospital" he said to himself. He was sure Pain had people in place over here to report on the situation, and that he would probably have almost instantaneous reports as to the progress of the attacks.

Dirk walked quickly up to the house. He found Kory escorting Christine and Mindy towards the front door.

"I have a little change in plan in mind," he said calmly trying to keep the anxiety levels as low as possible.

"I want to take you to the hospital, I want to make sure everything is safe there and I want to talk to David if I can as well. I will take you guys in the patrol car with me so we won't have to worry about parking." What he really thought was that Pain's men would be less likely to attack a patrol car, although he wouldn't put it past them.

Kory got excited, and like a child asked if they were going to use the siren.

"No sirens for now Kory," answered a chuckling Dirk.

"Damn, really wanted to ride in a cop car with the sirens blaring."

Vivian punched him in the shoulder and he turned quickly around to see the sparkle in her eye and a quick smile. He relaxed and reached out to take her hand.

The two couples walked hand in hand to the waiting patrol car. The policemen that had driven the car there had readied it to make room for the four riders, and assumed their lookout positions at the front of the Foundation.

Just as they took off, Christine's cell phone rang. "Hello, oh hi honey how are you?"

Dirk, Vivian, and Kory all realized it must be Mia on the other end and were trying to listen for any signs. Unfortunately, all they kept hearing were a lot of "uh huhs" and "yes" and "mmmm". They almost jumped out of their hides when she screamed in laughter "that's the best news I've heard all night! Ok hon, we're on our way and should be there shortly so you can fill me in on the rest as soon as we get there, love you so much!"

"SO?!?!?!?" her three co-riders all screamed as soon as she hung up.

Christine gave them a huge smile, "you won't believe this but Jonathan was unconscious because he hit his head on his car's fender. They figured the first shot got him in his leg and it made him lose his balance. He got a concussion when he fell, and that was the cause of his being unconscious, nothing as serious as they originally thought. He did get another flesh wound, which was the source of a lot of blood loss. But he is going to be fine!"

Her report created a three person syncopated cheer, and lots of smiles.

"I'm going to text Alexis so she can tell the girls! That should make for a much better feeling for the 'group therapy session'," Vivian shouted as she got out her phone. She smiled when she felt Kory's arm go around her shoulders as she typed her text to Alexis. Once she finished, she put her phone back into her purse and held Kory's hand. It was so nice to feel him, touch him, in this hour of need. She hadn't really had anyone since she was a small child when her mom was still around enough to comfort her through the rough times.

₪* * * *₪

Mia was anxious. She was the only one out of care and in the waiting room. She was so thankful the bullet had just grazed her forehead. She had talked to the nurses and heard about Jonathan and was elated to hear the news. She was worried about David though. He had told her it was time for him to get his knee worked on anyway, it had been bothering him for quite a while. He had problems with dislocating his knees most of his life. It had happened so often to his right knee that they told him there was nothing left to repair, so it if happened again, it would have to be replaced. Luckily the hospital they had been taken to had a good sized orthopedic staff, and they were able to get right to it.

Mia also worried about Mindy. She had seen her face and knew she was beyond worry. Being in surgery herself, she wouldn't be able to hear the good news about Jonathan until she woke up from her surgery. It sounded like Jonathan might actually be out before Mindy, it would be so good if he could be there for her when she came to after her anesthesia wore off.

She found herself pacing in the waiting room and was relieved to hear her mom calling her name. Christine came running to her with tears running down her cheeks and the hug that ensued as Christine reached her bandaged daughter was intense.

Dirk, Vivian, and Kory hung back for a while until mother and daughter finally released the other. Vivian ran to Mia, as Christine wobbled a bit to Dirk. After the second session of hugs was over, Mia looked over to Dirk and asked, "So what is going on in the investigation?"

Before Dirk could say anything Kory almost shouted, "He basically saved my life! That's what's going on!"

Mia gave Dirk a puzzled look and Dirk told of his preventative idea of having the two houses swept for explosives or traps before anyone entered. He told her of how Pain had made such a reputation, almost all the DOJ branches had people very interested in taking him in.

Mia was aghast as she listened to all Dirk was saying, and then she remembered what David had told her before he went into surgery. "David told me to tell you that he had contacted his 'friends' and they should be here soon. He wanted them to get together with you, and I guess all the other agencies now, and help with the plan to capture this guy. What I don't get is why is he so interested in a few transgender girls? From what I hear, he has a veritable stable of women working the streets for him, and a whole new wave of transgender girls as well."

"I wish I could answer that Mia, because it has been bothering me a lot too. I realize he doesn't like to lose girls from his stable, but to go to this extent makes me think there is something more I am not seeing right now."

"Well, I think you're doing a marvelous job. My gosh you saved Kory's life and set up all these guards and have all these different agencies sending their teams and equipment over here in such a short time!" Christine gushed.

Dirk's face got a little red, and he hugged her and thanked her, but reminded her that Pain had created most of the interest in all the different agencies by his nefarious actions over the years, and had crossed many lines in his time.

Just as he finished, his phone rang and he excused himself and went over to the other side of the room to talk. It was his captain telling him all the agencies had their leads at the station and wanted to have a meeting with him ASAP.

After he hung up, he walked over and told the group he had to leave. He went over and told the two policemen stationed there to be on their toes, and let nothing even slightly out of the ordinary pass without investigating.

He kissed Christine and left the hospital.

₪* * * *₪

"What the hell!? Tell me that again Chloe!"

Alexis's eyes were almost bulging out of her head in shocked amazement at what she had just heard.

"Ok, Pain has been um, taking his sexual pleasures with the transgender girls lately. Just before I decided to leave, he had some of his men bring me over to his place. It was weird, because all of a sudden he was really nice to me, told me how beautiful I was, and that I was one of his favorites.

He even gave me a glass of wine, but there must have been something in it, because I started feeling really weird.

He told me to come over to him so he could help me. The way he helped me was to start taking my clothes off. He started with my blouse, then took off my bra and marveled at and complimented my breasts and told me how beautiful they were becoming. He actually bent his head down and kissed them and lightly bit my nipples. The stuff he gave me made me kinda excited too, and my nipples hardened in his mouth and he loved that.

Then he took of my skirt and panties and had me stand in front of him. Again he told me how beautiful I was. That stuff had made my penis hard and it was standing out and he reached out and stroked it, and oh man, it felt so good. I know it was the stuff in the wine, but I was really getting horny. I looked at him and I could see this huge bulge in his pants.

I walked over to him and bent down to undo his zipper and take his penis out. Man was I in for a surprise! That thing was huge! I had never seen one even close to that length and girth. There was no way I was going to get it out just undoing the zipper, so I undid his belt and pants, and slid them down. I could barely move I was so mesmerized by his throbbing cock!

That's when everything changed. All of a sudden he roughly grabbed my head and pulled me to his crotch. 'Take me in your mouth bitch, now!' he shouted. I did my best to give his huge dick the best blow job I could, but it obviously wasn't enough. He slapped my face really hard and then turned me around and bent me over. I could feel him trying to get that huge cock into my ass, but it was just too big and I was thinking he would let me go. Then I could feel something liquidy being poured over my ass, and I felt that rock hard tip at my ass entrance again.

The lotion helped and he was able to slide it in. He was really rough and started pounding away immediately. I thought I was going to be split in half and was screaming my lungs out for help.

And you know what he kept mumbling as he was ravaging my ass? 'Mindy, Mindy, oh Mindy tell me you love it.' Over and over he called me Mindy until I felt that huge tool get even bigger and as he shot load after load in my ass.

When he was done, he kinda grunted something I didn't understand, pulled his pants back up, lifted his leg up and pushed me onto the floor with his foot. While I was laying there, I could feel the blood coming from my ass and was crying. He looked down at me and spat. It hit me right in the face and he just laughed, called me a tranny whore-bitch and left me there."

"My God Chloe! Why didn't you mention this before?" Alexis screamed in amazement and a hint of anger.

"This explains a lot. I have to call Dirk right now and let him know about this."

₪* * * *₪

Dirk was just about ready to get out of his car and go into the station, when he got Alexis' call. After he heard Chloe's story he thanked Alexis for calling him right away. 'This explains a lot' he too thought to himself.

He walked into the meeting room still thinking about and trying to process what he had just heard. The room was full of men and women all connected to the different agencies and departments that had teams looking into Pain and all his illegal dealings. The Captain introduced Dirk to the room, there were too many to do individual introductions, but it was made clear to Dirk, that all agencies were now sharing all the information they had on Pain in an effort to get the bad ass sonofabitch behind bars.

The Captain told the group Dirk had just come from the hospital and asked him to give them an update on the condition of all the victims. The room was pleased to hear about Jonathan and all the rest of the victims, and that there were no life threatening problems.

"I do have something else to add, something I just found out from one of the girls at the Foundation. She told a story about how Pain is having forced sex with the transgender girls, and this girl said while he was having his way with her he called her 'Mindy'."

There was a collective gasp in the room as they were all shocked at this new information, for it finally showed a weakness they thought they could attack.

₪* * * *₪

In the weeks following, the 'family' helped the injured in their recoveries and physical therapy. Luckily the entire medical staff that helped out at the Foundation, was more than willing to be of aid, from medical and psychological help to aiding in all the healing processes for not only the physically injured, but those in the 'family' still struggling to comprehend the meaning of and the possibility of more attacks. Several of the girls in the Foundation were seeing the psychologists and psychiatrists to help them through their difficulties. Too many of them already had a deep seated fear of Pain and all he could do.

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers
12