Mindy's New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt beside my wife and began to work her close fists into my wife's back. I was fascinated by the ease with which she moved about my wife, manipulating her into positions which looked as if she was being stretched beyond the body's capacity to bend. But with each movement, she seemed more and more relaxed.

"It is said," Amy went on, "that this form of medicine began with the Buddha's physician over two-thousand years ago. The purpose," she said, pulling my wife's upper body up off the mat, "is to open and align the channels through which the body's natural pathways allow the flow of air, or energy, enabling a sense of well being to return to the recipient of the massage."

For the next hour and a half, Pip and I watched as Amy worked my wife's body like an instrument. Her knowledge of anatomy was certainly learned, but her practice was like a great musician playing an instrument with the ease and familiarity countless years of rehearsal and performance bring to the performer.

Occasionally she would pause to explain a move or to move my wife into a different position, but for the most part, the only sounds in the room were the occasional sighs my wife made when she exhaled. Amy never broke a sweat.

The last position she moved my wife into was one which had my wife's head laying face up in Amy's lap. Amy then began massaging my wife's face paying particular attention to her eyes and the area around her eyes.

"I think your mother is ready," she said.

Pip got up from her chair and went to sit beside Amy on the side farthest away from where I sat so as not obstruct my view of the proceedings.

"Now when you begin to move from the manipulation of the whole body to the final movement before her release, move the energy from the breasts to the groin. Most women have a response in the vaginal area when their breasts are manipulated, properly of course, and not groped."

I watched as Amy reached under my wife's breasts and, using her middle, index and ring fingers on each hand, pulled the skin first to the side and then up, circling the breast and starting again from the same position. She used a bit more force than I would have, but I don't think it was uncomfortable for my wife.

After repeating the process a few more times, she then lifted my wife by the shoulders, scooted out from behind her and, putting a pillow where she had been sitting, laid my wife's head back onto the pillow. She then moved beside my wife's hip.

"Come kneel beside me," she said looking back to where I was sitting. "I want you to see this so you remember what I do."

I got up and quickly moved to her side.

Amy reached her hand back to my wife's face stroking it for a few seconds and then asked, "Are you ready?"

My wife opened her eyes and smiled her answer.

Amy then moved her hands to the insides of my wife's thighs and with very light stokes moved up the inside of the thighs and then out to the outer part of the hip just as her hands came in contact with her vaginal lips. My wife gasped and tensed up.

Amy smiled.

I watched, amazed as Amy repeated the process over and over until my wife was squirming beneath her ministrations. I knew, from years of experience having sex with this woman that she was as near an orgasm as she had ever been.

Amy then reached with one hand and spread my wife's lips running the fingers of her other hand up from the anus to the clitoral hood. It only took three times using this motion for my wife to come. And boy did she come.

She grabbed Amy's hand and just held it to her groin as she sat bolt upright and, exhaling deeply and quickly, she squinted, took a sharp intake of breath and then collapsed. Amy held her for a minute before lowering her back to the mat.

"Oh my god," Pip said. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed. Dad never came that fast," she said looking at Amy.

"Oh I think that took a lot longer than any orgasm you've ever helped your father with," Amy replied.

I asked, "How so?"

I think your wife will agree this orgasm started a few weeks ago when she watched you get your own happy endings.

"That's true," she said, sitting up. "I didn't realize how filled with desire I've been these past few weeks."

"But," I asked, "haven't you had a few orgasms when we've made love?"

"I have, certainly I have. But this was different. I have never been this relaxed or this excited in my life. The odd thing is," she went on, "the odd thing is, I experienced both states simultaneously."

"That's because of the massage," Pip offered.

"I think so," my wife agreed. "Amy," she said, directing her next statement at our guest, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had no idea. None. I thought this whole thing was a bit naughty, but you've shown me different. It's not. It's perhaps one of the greatest gifts anyone has ever given me. Your knowledge of my body, my energy, your timing and touch were more than I've ever imagined possible between two human beings.

My wife scooted closer to me and put both her arms around my neck.

"Please," she implored, "teach my husband what you know so I don't have to divorce him and marry you."

We all laughed uproariously.

I poured four glasses of the Port, and we all sipped our drinks and recounted the experience each through our own eyes. Oddly, Amy too was taken by the whole thing.

"When I came to dinner tonight, I did not know what to expect. Though having known Mindy these past few months I had some inkling of what the two of you were like. But now I have a deeper respect for your daughter and for the way the two of you have allowed her to blossom in a direction you could never have imagined."

"Boy, that's the truth," my wife said.

"Oh mom," Pip said, "I knew there was something special about Amy the first time I met her. As I came to know you," she said turning to face Amy, "I sensed you were a first class human being. You're the best. It's this whole sex thing has me all perturbed."

"How so," I asked?

"Well," Pip began, "if this short amount of time we've spent tonight is any indication of how much better a person can feel after being attended to by a knowledgeable healer, then why is there so much hubbub surrounding this particular art form."

Why indeed, I thought. Why indeed.

I'm not knowledgeable about history and why we've come to think the way we think, but this much I know: There's too much violence and anger in the world and no where near enough love. It's as if we've lost that which is supposed to make us human. To say it another way, I thought, there's too many yahoos and not enough Amy's.

"Women heal. Men fix things. That's what I know," Amy said.

"Men also break things," my daughter observed.

"So do we," my wife added. "I think the right way to approach this whole mad existence is to make choices that help us co-exist with way less anger."

"I agree," Pip confirmed.

"Me too," I added.

For a moment, we all paused to think about our changing attitudes. I sipped the last of my Port looking at these three absolutely stunning women thinking "happy time" thoughts as my daughter might have called them.

Amy was the first to speak. "So," she said turning to me, "before I leave, I think I should see how Mindy helps you with your happy endings.

Like I said, if you were driving by our house...

12