Mindy's Ordinary Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once satisfied, you step back outside to find Stacy has changed as well. A cute felt skirt, around knee-length, puffs out below a floral-print top with a plunging neckline. "I knew that was a good colour on you," she says, indicating the yellow dress. "You look good enough to eat."

You feel yourself blushing crimson, shifting on the spot as you try and find a way to deflect the topic of conversation. "You look so hot too! So um ... where are we going?" you ask shyly.

"Welllll..." Stacy says with a grin, "I thought you might like to choose. It's been so long since I've been out with a girlfriend like this, I'm fine with anywhere. We have all afternoon and evening."

What kind of classic date spot do you go for?

A walk in the botanical gardens - surrounded by fragrance and colour.

Another Netflix & chill session - you're a sucker for simple pleasures in nice clothes.

An evening trip to the beach - truly a romantic staple.

A movie - overdone, but for good reason. What would you watch?

The local science and technology museum - is Stacy even into that?

An art gallery - show her how cultured you are.

A nightclub - why would you even consider this?

Somewhere else? Anywhere's fine, as long as it doesn't cost much. Remember, this is your thank-you for Stacy buying you clothes, so it doesn't make sense to have her spend more money.

[[Since they both picked out something floral print it only makes sense that they go to the botanical gardens. Also it's much more Mindy's style than a stuffy museum or ear bleed inducing night club. Stacy is quite the charmer while still being a saucy broad :)]]

12