Mindy's Ordinary Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Stacy overcomes Mindy's sense of reason.
6.1k words
4.67
9.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stacy continues her impromptu interview, you feel your cock starting to tingle again at her dirty words. You had no idea she was this filthy-minded, but you love it. Somehow, it doesn't clash at all with the sweet, lovely Stacy you know from work. The girl who sat and laughed with you at The Office, comparing Michael Scott to your own boss at work; the girl who sends you pictures of cute cats on company time; the girl who just dropped to her knees and worshipped your fifteen-inch cock until you soaked her with cum. They're all the same girl, and you're not sure how, but it works for you. There's no disconnect. You look over at her, lit by the faint orange glow from the Honda's dashboard and the flickering spots from streetlights as she drives on. You catch a glimpse of the cum still in her hair. She doesn't seem to mind and that's so hot.

"No way!" she giggles. "The hyper-fertility thing is actually true? I'd heard rumours, but I had no idea..."

"It's true," you admit. "Honestly, it makes sex difficult. Since they don't exactly make condoms in my size - not affordable ones, anyway - I have to be real careful about pulling out."

"What about birth control, though? I'm on these new ones, I forget the name but they're really effective."

Was that a hint? You shake your head. "Futa cum destroys birth control," you say. "You know how it works by inhibiting your hormones? My cum contains both male and female hormones, so it overstimulates your reproductive system and kicks it into overdrive. The failure rate on birth control is normally like 0.3%, but with a futa it's more like 30%."

"O-oh," Stacy's voice sounds decidedly shaky. With disappointment, apprehension or lust, you can't tell. As she pulls into her driveway, she takes a breath and says, "Well. As much as I enjoy being covered in your cum and wondering if everybody else on the road can see, I need to wash it out of my hair before it sticks like chewing gum. Yours is so thick I could just about chew it."

Your cock jumps as you follow her into the house. Now that you're inside, you feel less concerned about letting it hang free - although it still feels a little unusual, a little taboo.

Stacy eyes your crotch appreciatively, clearly noticing that your dick is pointing away from your body again. It's still more or less keeping quiet, but it noticeably hikes the front of your dress. Before you can react, she draws in close and grabs it through the flimsy yellow material, her touch firm as iron, yet inexplicably tender. "Down, girl," she whispers, drawing close to your ear and punctuating her statement with a soft puff of air from her sultry lips. Your whole body shudders, but she lets go with a giggle and turns away from you, fiddling with the waistband on her felt skirt.

When she finds the clasp, she lets the skirt drop to the ground, discarding it carelessly in the hallway. Hiking up her top a little, she wiggles her ass at you tantalisingly. She's wearing lacy pink panties, a high-waisted pair that show off her perfect curves. You've never seen an ass like Stacy's; it's perfect beyond belief. Thick, round and juicy, yet taut and supple without a hint of unnecessary fat, it's the sort of pornstar ass you could bury your face in for days. And yet, the fact that it belongs not to some fake-titted blonde bimbo, but to your best friend and the most naturally beautiful woman you know, makes it all the sweeter when you consider what she might let you do with it.

"You can wait for me in the lounge, stud," Stacy says, tossing a wink back over her shoulder. "I'd normally say the bedroom, but well . . . I've gotta change." The bathroom door snaps shut behind her, and a few seconds later you hear the water squeak on.

"Hoooooooly shit," you breathe. You almost can't believe the situation you're in. Stacy's DTF, right? She didn't say as much, but she's definitely dropping signals left and right. Something is going to happen tonight, and you are naturally excited. Your cock will still take some stimulation to reach full mast after the mind-shattering orgasm Stacy gave you before, but just thinking about her body and all the things she's said and done tonight is revving your engine like nothing else.

You decide to:

Wait in the lounge as ordered. You'd like to see what change of clothes Stacy has planned.

Be cheeky and go lie on her bed to wait for her. You want to see her damp and flushed, coming out of the shower with just a towel on.

Take a risk and join her in the bathroom. You can't wait, you need to see her naked body *now*.

[[Remember your breathing exercises Mindy! Innnnnnn and ouuuuut . Just because she's in there putting suds all over those juicy buns doesn't mean it's okay to bend her over while the water rushes over our naked bodies. Plus she's engaged! You are going to stay put and be a good girl, not a homewrecker]]

No, this is too tempting. The guilt of what you've already done is weighing on you suddenly, and you don't want to risk any more. Stacy is engaged, for fuck's sake. Futa cocks ruining relationships is a common urban legend that's approaching an epidemic in the United States today, and you have no desire to become part of that statistic. You'll apologise to Stacy when she comes out, and that'll be the end of it. Returning your relationship to normal will be tricky, but watching Stacy lose everything if this came out would be much harder.

Thus resolved, you reach for the remote and hit random buttons until a music channel appears. Exhaling deeply, you sink back into the couch and try to think un-sexy thoughts. It helps that MTV is doing a Wu-Tang marathon; Ol' Dirty Bastard may be a genius, but his ugly mug would kill anyone's boner.

After a good half an hour, you hear the bathroom door open. Stacy's footsteps fade down the hallway to her bedroom, where she stays for another fifteen minutes. Just when you're starting to wonder if you should go and look for her - how long can it take to put on pajamas? - you hear a tap on the doorframe and turn, muting the TV out of habit as you-

"Holy shit." It seems you're saying that a lot today.

Stacy is leaning her shoulder casually on the doorframe, a confident smirk on her face. One hip is thrust gently out, and her shapely, curvy legs are crossed, and - what is she wearing? It's all lace and translucent panels, you don't know where to look. Deep, blood-red lingerie. A half-cup bra that leaves her large breasts spilling out, attached to a criss-crossing set of strings that hook to a matching garter belt. Below a skimpy pair of red satin and mesh panties, her upper thighs - thick, powerful and olive-skinned - are interrupted by mesh stockings that wrap snugly around every curve of her legs. And holy shit, she's wearing heels. Even at work she only wears flats despite her short stature, but tonight she's wearing red fuck-me stilettos. She's wearing a red and black teddy over the entire ensemble in a strange pastiche of modesty, but it's so filmy and diaphanous that you can see everything.

Everything. Her outfit leaves very little to the imagination, so all you can do is gape. The top part of her panties is nearly see-through, so you can see a perfectly shaped dark patch peeking out at you. The half-cup bra barely covers her nipples, showing hints of a darker colour peeking out above the fabric.

Swallowing guiltily, you look up at her face. Minimal makeup, just enough to accentuate the lines of her jaw and cheekbones, plus a touch of dark eyeshadow and lip gloss. Her hair is still damp from the shower, but it holds its naturally voluminous shape as she steps away from the door and stalks towards you.

Turning the TV off, she drops the remote on the couch and stands before you in the low light, hands on her hips. "See anything you like?" She asks softly, voice thick with lust.

"Yes," you say, before you can stop yourself. "No, wait. You look amazing, but-"

"Shhhhh..." Stacy places a finger on your lips, then smiles. "No buts. This is fine." She steps forward, placing a knee beside you on the couch, then another, so she is straddling you. She looks down at you, wrestling with guilt, fear and arousal as you try to sink deeper into the couch. She's so close now, you can smell her. Shampoo, exotic notes of ylang ylang and jasmine. A sweet, floral perfume that reminds you of your afternoon tryst at the gardens.

You take a deep breath and steel yourself for the most difficult refusal of your life. You put your hands on her shoulders to keep her at arm's length. "Stacy," you say seriously, willing your dick not to get hard and ruin your point. "You are... fantastically sexy. Every day. But especially today. Right now, you're making me feel things I've never felt before, and yes, I like what I see. I *really* like what I see. But... I won't sleep with you. I can't. You have Darren. He's a great guy, he treats you well, and I am not going to help you cheat on him in his own house while he's away." You tremble, feeling proud of yourself for getting it all out.

Instead of looking disappointed, however, Stacy just laughs and plants a kiss on your cheek. It burns like fire as she slowly lowers her butt to sit fully in your lap. "I told you that you don't need to worry about that, right?" She kisses you on the other cheek, then goes for your lips, but you turn away.

"Stacy, I'm serious!" you squeal, though it's getting harder to resist as she gently grinds her ass on you.

"You think I'm just gonna say 'what he doesn't know can't hurt him' and leave it at that?" She seems amused. Swooping in, she takes your left earlobe in her mouth and nibbles it gently. Her full breasts press against yours, her beautiful ass writhes on your dick as her voice drops to a whisper. "Let me tell you a secret, babe."

You shiver at her touch, feeling her hot breath on the side of your neck as she flicks out her tongue and traces your ear with it. You're fully in contact now, embracing like lovers as she continues.

"Darren is just as kinky as me. He's always wanted me to get fucked by a big, futa cock like this." She reaches a hand between your legs and squeezes your swelling dick to punctuate her point.

"Really?" you whimper.

"Yep." She draws away, then leans in to your other ear and sucks it into her mouth as well, rolling her tongue over it for a moment before continuing. "He won't let me fuck other guys, and I wouldn't want to anyway. But he's given me carte blanche to fuck any sexy futa girls I meet, so long as I tell him about it. I never went looking for them, so it hasn't been a fantasy I got to fulfil. And now it turns out there was one right in front of me all along. It's like all my Christmases have come at once."

"So you want my cock as a sex toy, just like all the others," you splutter. It sounds unintentionally harsh, but you feel a little betrayed. "I'm just a curiosity for you?"

"Nooo, baby, of course not," Stacy whispers soothingly, kissing down your jawline now. "I'm happy I found a nice big girlcock, of course, but I'm extra happy because it's yours. You mean so much to me, Mindy, and I want to show you how much. Tonight - this weekend - you're going to make love to me with this monstrous thing of yours. We're going to live in sin and debauchery for the next twenty-four hours, and I'm going to prove to you just how much I need you. Then afterwards, I'm going to tell Darren all about it. And he's going to fuck me like the filthy little slut I am while I tell him all about our time together, and we're both going to get off thinking about it." She's breathing a little roughly now, bouncing her ass slowly up and down in your lap.

"I..."

"You can't say no to that offer, can you?"

Can you?

[[0///0! The answer is a resounding let's fuck!]]

By way of answer, you wrap your arms around Stacy's neck and draw her into you, arching your back to press every inch of your body against hers. She's soft and supple and scorching hot, and every part of her is perfect.

She kisses you with carnal joy now, pressing her lips to yours without restraint. Her lips, like her body, are full and voluptuous, and she is the sweetest thing you've ever tasted. She's crushing you with pleasure, bearing down upon you with a raw, pure need that emanates from the place you are connected. She pulls back for a moment, just to catch her breath, and then dives back in. You feel her lips part, and her hot, wet tongue demands entry, licking and probing all over your lips. You willingly open your mouth, and Stacy's tongue darts inside, finding your own and wrestling desperately with it.

You push right back, closing your lips partially and sucking on her tongue, trapping it inside your mouth and gently raking it with your teeth. Her eyes go unfocused as you torment her, and she moans into the kiss, the vibrations tickling your lips. Taking advantage of her momentary distraction, you unhook your hands from around her neck and slide them down her sides, feeling the cool, silky smooth material of her lingerie in sharp contrast to the sizzling hotness of her skin. As you trace the lines of her body, she grinds against you even harder, her shapely ass rolling in your lap as her barely-covered pussy rides slowly up and down your dick.

You're so hard right now, it's unbelievable. Normally you'd need a couple of hours to recharge, but nobody has ever driven you wild like Stacy before. You don't feel the need to cum, thank God, but your quivering member stands at attention, harder than you've ever felt it before. It strains to stand fully upright, pushing against Stacy's crotch with every twitch as she rides it like a broomstick.

Your hands travel all over her, rubbing and caressing her back and sides as the two of you continue to kiss passionately. You eventually settle for thrusting them down behind, into her panties, grasping two delicious handfuls of her full, sexy ass and squeezing tight.

She squeals against your lips at the rough touch, a stifled giggle-moan laden with lust and playfulness. Breaking the kiss at long last, she draws back to make proper eye contact with you. Her lips are full and red from kissing, her eyes dark and cloudy with desire.

Before she can do anything, you seize the advantage and lean down, kissing wetly along her collarbone and across one shoulder. You come to one of her bra straps and clamp it between your teeth, pulling it up and away from her skin before allowing it to snap sharply back into place.

Stacy inhales sharply at the sensation. Looking down at you as you kiss your way back along her shoulder and up her neck, she frees her hands and begins to wrestle with the top of your sundress, yanking the straps off your shoulders and pushing the garment down until it exposes your pink nipples, shivering and erect from the stimulation. As you continue to kiss and lick her neck and jaw, she grips one sensitive little nub between her thumb and forefinger, rolling and squeezing it, then releasing and flicking it so that the little protrusion dances with pleasure.

Seeking revenge, you draw your hands out of her panties and bring them up to her chest, even as your lips find their way back to hers and you push your tongue back inside her mouth. You kiss up into her, pushing her away slightly as your hands dart in between your writhing bodies, cupping full handfuls of her bountiful breasts. Yanking the front of her bra down by feel, you find her nipples and pinch them roughly, eliciting another squeal.

"Mmph, you little minx!" she growls as she breaks the kiss. Leaning back for a moment, she wriggles out of the teddy, leaving it to hang around her waist. Then she shoves her body back against yours, pressing her breasts into your face. "You like them, huh? You like my big slutty tits? Take a closer look!"

Oh God, do you ever. You bury your face in her cleavage, pulling her in closer as you do so. Her breasts are warm and soft, oh so soft against your cheeks as you kiss and lick at the valley between them. You taste her skin, the faintly acrid sting of sweat, a splash of perfume tickles your nostrils. A rough, coarse bump interrupts the smoothness as you roll your face around, and you seize on it immediately, latching your lips onto the hard, bumpy nipple and sucking fiercely, then pinching it gently with your teeth and twisting just hard enough to elicit a slight yelp..

"Ohhhh, the things you do to me," she sighs dreamily as you flick her tiny, erect nubs with your tongue, hands back to roaming down her body.

"You're the sexiest girl I've ever met," you tell her honestly, pulling her back in for another kiss. You surprised yourself a little, but you can't get enough of kissing Stacy. Part of you wonders if you'll ever get around to actually having sex with her, but you realise you almost don't mind. Right now, you feel so comfortable and relaxed, this sensual back-and-forth ramping slowly up to what will surely be a mind-blowing peak. But you don't want Stacy to get bored, do you? Where do you direct the encounter next?

Unhook her bra and get her to titfuck you.

Dive into her panties and go down on her.

Push her down on the couch and keep making out with her like the world's about to end.

Something else equally sexy.

[[Time to show Stacy that this futa has oral skills ;D]]

"All right," you say, sliding your hands sneakily southward. "I could honestly kiss you for hours, but there's something else I want to try."

"Ooh!" Stacy giggles lustfully as you trail your fingertips down her stomach, slowly reaching for her most sensitive spot. "I wonder what that might be."

"Be a good girl and you might find out," you whisper, kissing her swiftly on the neck as your left hand slips into her satin mesh panties. Your fingers meet a small patch of hair, curly and soft, that tickles your fingerpads as you slide ever lower. You thought you glimpsed her bush before when she walked into the room, but now you're sure. It's carefully trimmed and maintained, but she clearly decided not to shave. Your erection throbs as you consider it. In your mind's eye, you see her in the shower - perhaps just half an hour ago - one leg up on the edge of the tub as she fastidiously grooms herself. It's not normally a sexy activity, really - you know that from experience - but picturing Stacy doing it sends a shiver down your spine.

"Something wrong, baby?" she whispers. She looks a little apprehensive, probably worrying that you wanted her to shave completely.

You didn't realise you'd stopped moving your hands. "No!" you say quickly, grasping a full handful of the beautiful bush you're exploring and grinding your hand into her, eliciting a throaty gasp. "I was just surprised. It's so hot." Reaching down further, your finger grazes against the folds of her pussy - soft, meaty and surprisingly hot. Most reassuring of all, though, is the fact that she's sopping wet already.

"Mmmm..." Stacy groans, planting appreciative kisses on your lips and face. Teasing her pussy lips with your fingers, you feel her breath hitch. You spread her outer lips with your index and ring fingers, probing gently at the inside of her wet, hot hole with your middle finger.

"You're absolutely soaked," you mumble into her kiss, pushing your finger deeper and wiggling it cheekily, enjoying the feeling of her wet, elastic walls clinging to you..

"Hnnnnghmmrrrgh," Stacy agrees eloquently, open-mouth kissing you now to show her appreciation. Her eyes are unfocused as you tease her wet cunt, and she bucks her hips more roughly against your hand, inviting you deeper.

Taking the hint, you add a second finger, undulating them inside Stacy's pussy with a 'come-hither' motion for a few seconds before withdrawing them abruptly. Your hand comes away glistening, slick with her love juices.

Stacy sits back unsteadily and pouts at you. "Is that meant to be-?"

12