Mindy's Ordinary Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were going to suggest that the two of you get up and take a shower, but it seems a shame to make her move now. You're hot, sticky, covered in sweat and semen and Stacy's juices, and completely exhausted, but right now you couldn't possibly be more content with your place in the world.

Smiling gently, you close your eyes and soak in her warmth.

Tomorrow was going to be a fun day.

***

That said, what's the plan for when you wake up in the morning? I'd guess a shower is first in order, but Stacy said you could spend all day fucking. What's the plan? Going to treat her like your big toe and bang her on every piece of furniture in the house? Any positions or locations you wanna try? Take a jaunt to an outdoor destination and try some exhibitionism? I'll give you some more specific choices later, but for now let me know how you generally see this day going down.

[[Hmmm how about a little fun in the shower then maybe they hit up their favorite brunch spot for mimosas and a bit of under the table fun :)

Then who knows! But I think set pieces outside of the house are more fun broadly speaking]]

12