Mine

Story Info
There are wonderful things in the night and fog.
1.1k words
4.28
19.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting dark and she still had not found a place to stay. A rest area was coming up. She pulled in and parked near the facilities building. She locked her doors and reclined her seat to try for a few hours of sleep. She dozed off. A sudden noise jerked her awake. Fog had settled and she could see nothing except a dim glow from the building. She settled back. Again, she heard a noise. She opened the window just a little. She heard nothing. No cars. No night noises. Just silence. She got out of the car and walked toward the dim glow.

A large shape materialized out of the fog. She found herself looking up into night black eyes. Long silver hair framed an inhumanly handsome face and swirled around massively muscled shoulders. She realized then that he was naked. And aroused. His erection was as long as her forearm and as thick. The fist sized glans gleamed in the dim light. She could feel the heat coming off of his body. He was very close to her. She could smell his scent. Fire and metal. And passion.

Unable to stop herself, she stripped. The black eyes gleamed and the huge penis seemed to swell larger. She was alone and had no one. He fascinated her. She touched he massive organ in front of her. Heat. Softness. Steel. His large hand closed on her wrist. He pulled her closer to him until their bodies touched. Her nipples hardened with sudden arousal.

His kiss was soft and hungry. She yielded to it, leaning against his hard, hot body.

“Mine,” he whispered as he stroked her breasts, teasing her hard nipples. And he smiled at her. She knelt slowly in front of him to taste him. She kissed the burning tip of his penis. Then she licked and kissed the thick shaft. A small drop of fluid appeared at the tip. She licked it away, tasting him. Then she sucked on him, taking as much as she could into her mouth. She heard him sigh, then felt him swell and climax. She eagerly swallowed his fiery ejaculate, feeling the fire pour into her, arousing her more.

He raised her up, then lifted her so her breasts were at his lips. First one, then the other was kissed and gently bitten. She arched to his lips, her body quivering at the heat he caused in her. She felt his huge erection at her clitoris. She moaned softly. He found her opening and pushed. The burning tip began to expand her. She moaned again. He kept pushing, allowing her weight to help him impale her. Wider and wider. He was beginning to hurt. She shivered as the huge glans pushed and pushed and finally entered her. She felt completely filled yet knew he had just begun to penetrate her. Slowly, he impaled her, pushing deeper and deeper into her. She was trembling, moaning, as his monstrous erection inched deeper into her. He was so huge that the hot friction of his slow penetration hurt her, yet the pain was also stimulating her.

A sudden climax shuddered through her, intense spasms that left her breathless. What control he had vanished as her orgasm massaged his hard penis. With a low growl, he shoved her down and thrust upward, forcing his entire monstrous erection completely into her as her climax throbbed around him. She jerked and shrieked as the sudden pain intensified her orgasm. He dropped to the ground, his heavy body on top of her. He began thrusting savagely deep and hard into her. She thrashed and screamed in pain that was rapidly becoming pleasure. She arched and climaxed again. His thrusts increased as she bucked under him, her hips rising to his. Her orgasm increased. Suddenly, he jerked hard against her. His penis swelled and pulsed his fiery ejaculate deep into her. She arched and shrieked as the burning river flowed into her, fueling her orgasm and pushing her to ecstasy.

He laid heavy on her limp body, savoring the feeling of her under him, around him. “Mine!” His whisper was determinedly possessive. She caressed his silvery hair as she gazed into his burning black eyes. “Mine,” he whispered again. His huge penis was still steel hard in her. She writhed under him just to feel his skin rub hers.

“Yes,” she whispered in reply. “Yours.”

The night black eyes blazed with triumph. And lust. He began moving in her again, long, slow thrusts that soon had her moaning and writhing. He kept up the long slow movements making her frantic for release. He was arousing her to mindless need. She never knew how long he kept her on the edge. She only knew she wanted him to keep moving in her, to give her climax again and again. He finally thrust hard into her, brining her to the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. She convulsed in hard orgasmic spasm until she fainted.

He slowly withdrew from her unconscious body. She still throbbed and quivered as he pulled out of her. He stroked her body and lifted her in his arms. Even unconscious, she settled against his hard, hot flesh. He held her tighter. The fog was beginning to dissipate. He wrapped it tighter and tighter around them.

When the sun came up, the rest area was deserted. A routine stop by the highway patrol found her unlocked, empty car. The follow up search found her clothes. And nothing else. There were no signs of struggle. Her clothes were not torn. There was no blood. Scent dogs tracked her to a spot in the grass. The trail stopped there.

In another place, she stirred and woke up. She was lying in his arms, cradled against his massive chest. She smiled up into his gleaming black eyes. He laid her down and moved over her. His immense penis had already swelled to monstrous proportions. She stroked the steel hard, burning shaft, humming with pleasure. “Mine,” she whispered. She almost laughed at the surprised look in his eyes. Then he kissed her, soft and hungry. He pushed his massive erection slowly into her. She moaned softly, writhing against him as he penetrated completely into her.

He pushed hard against her. “Mine,” he growled as he kissed her hard, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. She yielded to him, clutching him tight.

“Yes,” she moaned.

He began thrusting hard into her, devouring her screams with his fierce kisses, as she thrashed under him. She arched in climax, her body convulsing hard around him. He took her until her climax was constant. Then he pulsed his massive climax into her, filling her with his fiery ejaculate. He paused, allowing her orgasm to fade. She laid limp and quivering under him. “Yours,” she whispered, “forever.”

“Mine,” he agreed softly as he again began thrusting hard into her. He took her to constant, exquisite orgasm, pulsing his fiery ejaculate into her again and again. And he kept her there. Forever.