Mine

Story Info
The perfect relationship of submission.
830 words
4.21
17.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Look at me , now woman!

I raise my eyes to you, from my kneeling position, and I shiver as I meet your posture, great, large, imposing. Your tone and eyes are firm. You grab my chin, tenderly but firm, and say: "you are my woman! My woman! Do you understand me? "

-Yes master!

-Good. Your duty is to please me, to be mine, whenever I want you, wherever I want you and however I want you. Understood? Look at me! Your hand is forcing my chin to look up, and to meet your eyes. I feel myself shivering , melting...and very wet.

-Yes master, I say. My vagina muscles are squeezing .

You release my chin, and I lower my gaze involuntarily, in the soft peaceful feeling of submission that is crossing me, purifying me, and bringing my hidden self out.

As I am kneeled in front of you, I see your hand going to your zeeper without delay, and opening it. Your cock comes out, glorious and straight, taking my vision from anything but it.

-Open your mouth, woman! You say.

I obey and part my lips, getting my mouth and nose closer to your majestic cock. I love the feel of it on my face, warm but hard, rock hard...just like you, master. Ahhh

I would take it in my mouth now, to fill my senses with it, your warm cock, to have it complete me and abandon me to this erotic feeling that is traveling flesh and bones. But I want to feel your dominance. I want it to make me shiver, to make me feel yours. I want to feel your hand on my head, bringing me into submission to your pleasure, you desire, your possession of me.

So I wait.

And than you plunge into my mouth as your lust takes you.

You start moving your hips, getting your cock deeper in my mouth, moving back and forth. I feel like in front of a force of nature. You grab my hair and head. Your cock is deep in my mouth now, I can feel it filling me, and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I simply have to surrender to you, to your force. I feel myself dripping wet.

You push harder and stay...the tip of your cock is entering my throat. I open my mouth large, to make it easier for you to take me completely. After 5 seconds , you start moving again, getting deeper and deeper in me. I have to swallow your cock, to not gag on it, and I start breathing through my nose...but I leave my head and mouth to your disposal, available...and you start rocking hard. Your breath quickens and I know you are getting close to your orgasm. I moan, as I feel my muscles squeezing hard. I am incredibly wet, I feel nothing but arousal and love, of multidimensional proportions, crossing every part of me. I forget of anything else. All there is is you me and this moment of intense eroticism, me and you, master, my man, my master.

Waves of orgasm cross my vagina and tears come in my eyes, and than as you rock in my mouth, you push hard one time, pull my head harder to you, and keep me there. Your penis is throbbing in my mouth and I suck it, waiting for it to come. Than it comes: your warm semen fills my mouth, my throat, my senses, and I have to swallow it all, in the pressure of the big hand on my head. I open my eyes and watch yours, hard, steel and yet warm, filled with a mixture of gratitude and possession.

-Swallow it woman. You have to take it all, and lick me clean. You are not allowed to take my dick out of your mouth until it is soft again.

-Yes, master, I think... I eat your cum, feeding my hunger of you on it, and I keep sucking and licking your cock, as I watch your eyes. I feel taken into another world, as I watch through your eyes directly in your soul, and you pierce my soul watching into mine. I feel yours.

As your cock is getting softer, you suddenly let go of my head, and pull out of my mouth. As your hand had been the only thing supporting me, I fall at your feet. But you kneel by my side, and you pull me up with your strong manly arms...than you shelter me at your chest. You look for my mouth with yours, and hungrily, passionately kiss me. I feel my heart beating, and as you squeeze me on your chest, I can feel yours is running wild too. I close my eyes in your embrace.

Than, as I listen to the sound of your heart, your lips on my lips, as I melt, I hear you...

-I love you woman! My woman. Mine.