Mine

Story Info
A short story.
2.1k words
4.5
9.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way you're looking at me tells me I've displeased you in some way. But what? All kinds of different possibilities rush through my mind as I try to find out exactly what I've done. Your stern look when I was about to turn stops me, and I stay rooted to the spot as you close in on me. I swallow when you stop just inches away.

"I can see the wheels spinning inside your pretty head, have you figured out why I'm not pleased with you?" I look down at my toes and take a deep breath.

"No, master. I'm so sorry." I hate to disappoint you, but I can't lie to you either. Your sigh brush over my forehead and you tilt my head upwards till our eyes meet. I can see affection cross your face before it gets replaced by an intensity that makes me shiver in delight.

"Then let me remind you." Your hand under my chin won't let me look anywhere else than at you. "In the bar earlier tonight, what happened?" My eyes widen when I realise what you're talking about. I had no idea you'd even seen it in the crowded room, and I swallow.

"A man... kissed me...when I came out from the ladies room." You can barely hear my whisper, but it was loud enough. Your grip on my chin tightens slightly when I try to avert my eyes, so I quickly meet your eyes again.

"That is correct, and what did you do?" I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Nothing." I whisper. The growl in your throat is sexy, yet I know it's a warning.

"And why, little girl, did you do nothing?"

"I was too surprised, master. And when I realised what was happening it was over." It's the truth, but I know it's not going to calm you that easily. You growl again.

"Look at me." The note in your voice makes my eyes snap open, and I take a quick breath when I see the intensity in your eyes. "Get undressed and stand with your back against the wall." I blink for a few seconds before I quickly do as you say. I can already feel the arousal spreading through my limbs. I watch you cross the room to the locked cupboard where you keep our special toys. You rummage through it for a little while before coming back with leather cuffs, a leather belt, and something that looks like a strap-on of some sort. You put everything but the cuffs down on a nearby table before coming to stand before me. I don't have to hear the order before I offer my wrists to you, and you secure each cuff firmly around my wrists. Then I lift my arms over my head so you can attach them to the bolts in the wall. I can already feel the wetness drenching my sex. You place a chaste kiss on my forehead and place one hand over my pussy and the other on my hip, pushing me against the cold wall. Your fingers slide easily through my wetness before you push two fingers inside, making me gasp in pleasure. Your mouth at my ear, you tug my earlobe between your teeth.

"Who is your master, little girl?" With the words you push your fingers hard inside.

"You." I moan and move my hips against your hand, eager for more. With your free hand on my hip you push me back against the wall again, hard.

"That's right little girl. You belong to me. Who's allowed to touch what's mine?" Your teeth tug at the sensible skin at my throat and the warm breath from your mouth brushes over my neck.

"Only you, master. Others needs your permission." The hum of approval you let out is vibrating through my throat and I let out a pleased sigh. You straighten up and curl one hand in the hair at my neck and pull my face up to yours, still your fingers are impaling me, slowly moving in and out in my wet channel.

"That's right little girl. Mine." Then your mouth crashes down on mine and you reclaim my mouth in a passionate kiss, which gets more possessive for each second. You suck my tongue and bite my lip, before thrusting your tongue into my mouth and I suck it greedily. There's nothing gentle about it, I know you're erasing all my memories of other men touching what's yours. And I love every second of it. Suddenly you pull away, leaving me gasping for air, and pull your fingers out of my aching pussy. I watch as you greedily lick your fingers clean and murmurs mine. I love it when you get possessive, it makes me feel special. Your wicked grin as you turn against the table with toys sends tingling shivers through my body. I can't wait to see what you've got in mind for me. When you turn back to me, you're holding the strap-on thing in your hand, and lube in the other one. I frown and are about to say you don't need the lube, but then I see the fairly big butt plug attached to the strap-on. My eyes dart from the plug to your eyes.

"It's soon time to claim your ass, but for now, this will be a nice little invasion, don't you think?" I snort mentally when you call the plug small, but the heat waves rolling through me and sends more of my juices to my wet core, is answer enough for us both.

"You want it, don't you? You want this little bad boy to fill up your tight ass." I nod, my eyes fixed on it as you step closer.

"Say it. Tell me what you want." The command in your voice makes me squirm in delight.

"I want it in my ass, master. Please, please let me have it, master." My voice is hoarse and pleading, filled with desire. You reach over my head and unhook one of my wrists.

"Turn around." I quickly do so, and then you grab my wrist and refasten it to the wall. Your hand then slides down my arm, over my shoulder and down my spine to my ass, making me shiver. One hard, fast slap against my ass make me yelp in surprise and bump into the wall. The sting quickly dissolves into heat and mixes with the desire flooding my body. I can feel your lips on my shoulder and the heat radiating off your body against my naked skin where you're standing right behind me. The breath against my cheek before your gruff voice hands me another command.

"Spread your legs, and push your butt out. Wider, wider. That's it." Your hand gently caress my butt and thighs before I suddenly feel cold lube drip down my ass crack. I gasp at the cold sensation, then moan when you spread it along my crack before focusing in on my tight little hole. I moan when you teasingly push your thumb barely inside, then pull it out again a few times. Your hands disappear for a moment before you slide one hand around my waist, settling your hand firmly on my lower abdomen. Then I feel the cold lubed plug against my hole and instantly brace myself against the invasion.

"Breathe and relax your limbs, sweetheart. It'll make it easier." With a sharp inhale I slowly do as you say, and feel the pressure against my hole increase before it starts to slide in. I close my eyes and focus on my breathing, and feel it slide deeper and deeper, stretch me wider, wider, and then your palm connects with my skin. Quickly you fasten the strap-on in place and I'm struggling to adjust to the sudden fullness in my butt. It's oddly wonderful, and I can feel myself getting wetter again. I tryingly squeeze my muscles around the plug and moan as the pleasure shoots through my body. You unhook my wrist again and commands me back in my original position. I hesitate to move, afraid I'll melt to a puddle of sensations at your feet, but your stern voice makes me obey and small moans escape me with every move I have to do.

I lift my arm over my head once my back is against the wall again, and you click your tongue in approval. Instead of securing my wrist right over my head with the other one, you make me move slightly so you can fasten it in the second hook. My arms now spread to the side above my head cause my breasts to perk out at you with erect nipples, begging for your attention. You ignore them however, coming closer till you're pressed against the whole length of my body. The texture of your clothes rubbing against my hot, sensitive skin is making me squirm, and I rub myself against you as best I can. I love how vulnerable I am. It heightens my arousal even more. Then you smile wickedly as you let your hands roam over me, followed by your hot, wet mouth. Every nook and cranny on my body gets explored and every time you hit a sweet spot I moan loudly as I automatically flex around the plug in my butt, heightening the pleasure. I want your mouth on my pussy, the only spot besides my breasts you've neglected.

"Master, please, I want you so bad." My voice is so hoarse of desire I don't recognise it. You smile against my thigh.

"Where do you want me?"

"On my pussy, master. Please." Your teeth tug roughly at my skin before you rise to your full length in front of me.

"No." You swiftly remove your shirt before starting on your trousers. I follow your moves hungrily and lick my mouth when you're in front of me wonderfully naked. You grab the base of my neck and pull my face till our noses nearly touch. "You have not earned my tongue on your dripping pussy, you let another mans lips touch your skin. Even though it wasn't intentional, I have to remind you who you belong to." Your free hand cups my pussy tight. "Who is your master?"

"You." I gasp.

"Who do you belong to?" You let one finger slide between my puffy lips, drawing a deep moan from me.

"You, master."

"Good girl, now, who owns your pleasure?" Your lips brushes mine as you speak.

"You, master." I whisper hoarsely. You smile, pleased with my responses.

"And what does that mean?"

"I can't cum without your permission, master." I swallow. My body feels like it's going to burn up and I already feel on edge.

"Very good." You place your hands on my thighs and shove me up against the wall. I wrap my legs around your waist and moan when the plug feels like it's getting deeper in this position. I don't get time to blink before you've slammed your cock inside my soaking channel, hitting bottom in one stroke. Gasping for air I fight against the orgasm that wants to wreck my body. Too soon, it's too soon. But the combination of the plug and you filling me up simultaneously is more than I can take. It takes all my focus to push back the climax when you start thrusting and rotating your hips. You show no mercy as you fuck me hard and deep, and the pleasure is driving me insane. I need to cum soon, or else I'm afraid I'll pass out from the intensity. Your powerful thrusts is increasing in speed and ferocity and I can barely breathe, the pleasure is so intense.

"Cum for me now." Your words are all it takes for me to crash into the climax and I shout your name as wave after wave of unbearable pleasure tears me apart and leaves me sobbing in ecstasy in your arms. You growl into my neck seconds before I feel the first shot of your cum against my still convulsing vaginal walls, followed by the rest of your cum. Filling me up and mixing with my juices. When we both are able to breathe again, you unhook me from the wall and we slide utterly spent down on the floor, you pull me up in your lap and put your arms around me, holding me tight.

"Mine, and don't you ever forget it." Your hoarse voice wraps around me and I snuggle closer, wrapping my arms around your waist.

"I'm yours, and yours alone, master. I desire nothing else."