Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning." He said, smiling broadly.

Sarah quickly realized her son was almost completely naked himself. The only piece of clothing he had on was a pair of tight-fitting boxer briefs, which accentuated an obvious morning erection. She quickly put her hands over her breasts and pussy, forcing her gaze upward to look into Daniel's face.

"Whatever prank this is, it's not funny!" She said, trying her absolute hardest to present an air of authority, "You've had your fun, now return my clothes to me immediately."

Daniel smirked and let out a low laugh, "I told you already, Sarah, this isn't your house anymore. You're only here as long as I allow it, and I will decide how you live in it. If you choose to stay in this house and be my live-in-fuck-toy, you will only be permitted to wear the clothes I've laid out for you, namely the ones in your closet."

Sarah turned and glared at the lingerie, "You expect me to wear that every day all day?" she said, not looking back at her son.

Daniel chuckled, "Not every day, just on days when I bring company over." He said, "Other than that, I want you to be naked. This is a taste of the world you will live in from now on. If you want your clothes, you are free to leave and never come back to the house, give up your financial stability, and forever live with the shame of being another man's mistress."

He took a step forward and dropped the towel at her feet, "But if you choose to stay, you will accept my role as the man of the house." He said, "You will wear what I tell you to wear whenever I tell you to wear it. If you go outside, I'll allow you to wear clothes, but the moment you come back to the house, you will either strip naked or wear the lingerie I've set out for you. Do you understand?"

Sarah refused to answer, to give him satisfaction.

Disgruntled, Daniel reached out and grabbed Sarah's waist, thrust her around and pinned her against the wall, "Do you understand?" He repeated.

Sarah nodded a few times, tears streaming down her face.

Daniel smiled, "Good." He leaned in and forced his lips against hers, kissing her with a copious amount of tongue. Sarah let out a weak protest, but when she opened her mouth, his tongue forced itself into her mouth and danced around. When he was finished, he pulled away and Sarah started to cough, shaking her head.

"You will not do that again!" She said, anger seeping into her voice again.

Daniel laughed and reached his hand down to her pussy. She jumped when his fingers entered past the slit and she struggled under his strength.

He pulled his fingers out a minute later and held them up to her eyes, "This is how aroused you were when I kissed you." He said, "You denied it, but you got wet. If you fight my kisses again, I'll spank you five times for every protest I receive."

With that, he backed up and pulled his boxers down past his ankles. His erect cock sprang free and Sarah involuntarily looked down, her eyes widening in shock. Daniel's cock was three times as big as his father's. George, when erect, was around four inches in length. Daniel, meanwhile, had a rock-hard footlong.

"Suck it!" Daniel said, releasing his grip on her waist. Sarah looked at her son in shock, "I won't ask a second time!"

Reluctantly, Sarah dropped to her knees and took hold of the monster cock in front of her. She hesitantly opened her mouth and ran her tongue along the length, slowly taking in his musky taste and girth. He let out a low moan as her tongue made its way towards the based, near the flaps of skin holding his dangling balls, before she retreated and dragged her tongue up his shaft.

When she was at the tip, she opened her mouth and ran her tongue around the mushroom head, before hesitantly leaning forward and taking the entire tip into her mouth. She ran her lips around the bulbous head, sucked it in a few times, then released it from her mouth with an audible pop. She had done the bare minimum and was about to stand, when Daniel's hand gripped her hair and pushed her entire face forward, her open mouth engulfing the first four inches into her throat.

Daniel smirked down at his mother's shocked eyes looking back up at him, and he started to thrust his hips forward, fucking her face with his cock. More and more of his erection made its way into her throat, and as he went deeper, her eyes got wider, to the point where her mouth began to gag and he smiled, loosened his grip, and pulled out to about halfway, before he resumed thrusting in and out, keeping her mouth clamped down on his cock as he went back and forth, moving from four to seven inches with each thrust.

After several minutes, during which Sarah's gag reflex kicked in every time her son's cock exceeded seven inches, Daniel took his free hand and reached for her ass. He bent over her body, with his cock embedded inside her, and made various quick thrusts, pulled his hand back, and spanked down hard. She let out a gargled yelp when his hand made the impact.

Daniel repeated the process four more times before he finally released his grip on her head and let her pull out. She gasped for air upon release and coughed several times. When she had finished coughing Daniel ran his hand across her cheek, leaned in and kissed her lips, gently. He then took hold of her head once more, but instead of pulling her to his cock again, he simply held it in place and started jerking off.

He pumped his cock for the next minute or so, and finally grunted out at the same time that five large globs of cum sprang from the pisshole and splattered over Sarah's face and hair. She quickly closed her eyes and tried to move away, but Daniel's grip held her in place as the cum cascaded over her, hitting her cheek, her forehead, her hair, and some of it even dribbled down to her breasts.

Finally, Daniel released his grip and stepped back, "From now on, this will be how we wake up in the morning; with a good morning blowjob." He said, "I'm going to unlock your door, get in bed with you, and you will suck my cock until I cum either inside your mouth or on your body. Then, and only then, will you be allowed to shower. If you agree to stay with me, I may give you every other day to blow me. We may even progress to having fun doing something else to wake up in the morning.

"But for right now, I think you better take another shower and get dressed. I'll drop off some clothes for you to wear, We're going to visit Dad's lawyer."

With that, Daniel stepped out of the closet and out of the room, closing and locking the door behind him. After a few minutes of reeling from what just happened, Sarah got to her feet and went to shower again.

Meanwhile, Daniel returned to his room, sat down at his computer monitor, looked up his favourite porn site, selected a video at random, and started jerking off at the sight of a busty brunette in a center of a bukkake. His cock grew hard quickly and he relished the pleasure he felt imagining his mother's mouth receiving as much cum as the woman on the screen.

A ping on his monitor alerted him to movement in his mother's room. He quickly turned the porn off and opened the spy camera footage, showing his mother had gotten out of the second shower and was now getting dressed in the clothes he'd laid out for her, a simple white blouse and skirt, but no underwear at all, aside from some black leggings.

He quickly took his own shower and got dressed in a suit and tie, then went and unlocked his mother's bedroom door. He then escorted his mother downstairs where the house's chef had prepared their breakfast. He thanked the chef and gave him a bonus on his payment for the month.

After breakfast was over, Daniel and Sarah were escorted to the family car and were on the highway before Sarah even voiced the thought she was having all morning.

"Daniel, can I ask why you're really doing all this?" she asked, "I know you've given me a reason, but is it really because you desire me as more than a mother?"

Daniel was silent as he glanced out the window for a long moment. Finally, he turned around and looked his mother in the eye, "Ever since my balls dropped and my cock started getting hard in the morning, I've thought of nothing else but you sucking my dick and taking it in all of your holes." He said, "You were my biggest fantasy, the greatest conquest. To bed you was my wildest dream possible. And now that you've revealed your true colours as an adulterer, I have my chance.

"You've proven that you desire sex more than love, so I intend to provide you with the best sex of your life, because the men you loved in life are out of the picture, meaning there's no love in you left."

Sarah blinked, "Are you saying that I can't love you?" she asked, astounded, "You're my son, I will always love you."

"But you were willing to throw that away for the chance to have an orgasm." Said Daniel, "When you slept with Jack, you threw away your family for a tingling pussy. If you really loved us, you wouldn't have cheated. You would have aired your frustrations out with Dad and worked on your relationship. Instead, you dropped your pants and let a random asshole put his average-sized dick in your pussy. Now, it's my turn."

Sarah went silent after hearing Daniel's explanation, but the moment they turned into the law firm, another question entered her mind.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"I have to sign some papers for Dad's company." Daniel said, "You're here to be a witness. After that, we'll head home and I'll show you what your life would be like if you decided to stay."

The two of them walked into the law firm and arranged a meeting. Twenty minutes later, Daniel had his signature on a dozen files related to his father's company and a series of legal documents. When they were all finished, he was escorted out of the offices, but instead of heading back down to the ground floor, he hit the button for the top floor of the building.

Sarah watched in silence as the elevator reached the top floor and opened up. Immediately, the smell of sex wafted into her nostrils and she wondered what was going on. Daniel smiled and took her by the hand and led her out of the elevator. They walked down the hall into a wide open space and Sarah's eyes bulged.

The sight before them was a massive orgy of naked women with collars around their necks in various positions, many of them on their hands and knees. There were also at least three dozen men, ranging in age as young as twenty to as old as fifty. The men were all naked, and many of them were fucking the women on their hands and knees, while others were receiving oral sex. A few were even getting their asses rimmed.

Daniel smiled as a pair of naked women in leather collars approached them. One of the women offered to disrobe them, but Daniel declined, at least for now. They bowed low before turning and walking away. Daniel ogled their asses as they departed. Sarah looked at Daniel with a look of shock.

"What is this?" she asked.

Daniel smiled, "This is the Law firm's best-kept secret." He said, "When I turned 18, Dad brought me up here. He said that the law firm's clients were members of a secret society of sexually dominant men with submissive female partners. Dad told me that it was a right of passage among the partners to introduce their client's sons to this lifestyle, and in the past year since I found out about your affair, I've worked with the women here to perfect the methods I'm going to use on you to make you as submissive and sexually affluent as the rest of them."

Sarah shook her head, "You can't be serious!"

"I'm definitely serious." Daniel said, "This morning was a taste of what's to come. If you agree to stay at the house, you'll get all the benefits these women have, and all you have to do is sexually pleasure me whenever I want. Today, you're going to learn everything they know, and by the end of the day, you'll have a better understanding of your new role in the house. The staff at home know exactly what I'm doing, and they're eager to have you join them."

"Join them?" Sarah said, shocked, "You mean they're...?"

"The maid and housecleaners are submissive and eager to be more open about it." Daniel said, "The Cook and the Gardener are in a bisexual relationship, and they like taking turns with the maids. They taught me how to enjoy fucking. I fucked both of them at least once, but I much prefer having a woman's touch. The staff were all for Dad, but as soon as I told him about my fantasies, he agreed to leave you for me. The mess with Jack was unplanned and he acted out of anger, but he knew I was the right person for the job of running the company and keeping you in line."

Sarah sat down, her brain sore from all of the knowledge she'd just been given, "So, George intentionally cut me off from sex so you could have me?" She said.

Daniel grinned, "Exactly, which made it ten times more insulting that you interpreted that the wrong way and decided to fuck his business partner." He added, "Now," he waved the two naked women over, "This is your chance at redemption. I said you'd have six days left, but that was a lie. I wanted you to see what was in store for you before you made your actual decision. Choose now, and choose wisely. Do you submit and stay at home, or agree to leave a destitute whore?"

Sarah looked up at the two naked women as they stood in front of her, expectantly. She also looked at Daniel, who gave her a look that she suddenly realized was that of a young man in his sexual prime, eager to share a life of sexual release, pleasure, and caring, while also exploiting her desire to be fucked hard. She stood up, undid the buttons on her blouse, and let it fall to the ground.

"I will submit!" She said.

The two women smiled as one undid her skirt and led her away, while the other stripped Daniel before getting on her knees and began sucking his cock. Sarah caught a quick glance over her shoulder and was amazed that the woman was taking all twelve inches in her mouth before a large man cleared his throat and she turned to look up at him.

The man in question was a large black muscular man, with strong well-built muscles and dark beedy eyes. She quickly looked down and saw that his cock was erect and slightly bigger than her son's. The man cleared his throat again and looked up into his eyes as he spoke.

"Slave, you are here to learn how to please a master." He said, his voice deeper than any she'd ever heard, "From now on, you will address any man here as master and any woman here as servant or slave. You will not speak unless I grant you permission with the word, 'affirm'. Do you understand?"

Sarah was about to say she understood but caught herself before the words escaped her mouth and closed her mouth shut.

The man smiled, "I said, do you understand? Affirm, slave!"

Sarah nodded, "I understand, master."

The man smiled and stepped aside, "Come, slave. Your training begins."

Over the next several hours, Sarah was taught how to suck cocks larger than seven inches, how to eat pussy, something she'd never done before, and how to rim an asshole. She was poked, prodded, given a rundown of the various sex toys, machines, and equipment found in a typical dungeon, and was tested in each one. She took a whip, a riding crop, and even a flogging tool to her ass as an example, and told that these tools were to be used on her if she disobeyed her master.

She rode a Sybian, got strapped to a Saint Andrews' cross, rode a sex swing, and even got tied up and hung from the ceiling in ropes. She was penetrated with dildos, strap-ons, and one or two anal plugs. She even had a few anal beads and ben-wa-balls inserted into her. By the time she was done, she'd had several orgasms, all of which she was punished for, since the master training her didn't affirm her to have orgasms, hene the whips and flogger.

By the time her training was finished that evening, the sun had gone down and she was escorted out of the training room, her skin red from one too many handprints. She was led on a collar with a chain, and found Daniel with his dick up the same woman's ass, all the while the woman was eating someone else's pussy and he was sucking on a third woman's tits.

Sarah blinked in surprise when she spotted a stream of glistening white breastmilk flowing down his chin. He came up for air a moment later, and grunted as he came in the first woman's ass. He then pulled out and all three women dove straight down, and licked his cock clean. He then looked up at Sarah and smiled.

"I take it she learned quickly?" He said to the slave leading his mother's chain.

The slave smiled, "She did, Master Daniel, with great vigor." She said.

Daniel smiled, "Bring me my clothes, leave hers here." He said.

The slave nodded and handed Sarah's chain to Daniel before she left.

Daniel pulled Sarah's chain and leaned in for a kiss. Sarah dutifully accepted the kiss and relished in her sons's tongue roaming around her mouth.

"Did you have fun?" He asked, "Affirm, mother."

Sarah nodded, "Surprisingly, yes. I did have fun."

Daniel smiled, "Then come, let's go home." He said, turning in time to see his clothes thuroughtly laundered and in a neat pile. He quickly got dressed and took hold of his mother's chain, leading her down to the main lobby and back into their car.

*************************************************************************************************************

Epilogue:

Over the next few months, Sarah got used to being a slave. It took no less than a week for Daniel to remove the locks on her door and move in to taking control of the master suite. Every morning, he woke up to the feeling of her mouth on his cock, and she swallowed each of his loads without delay or question.

Daniel would then fuck his mother to orgasm and came inside her three times each, never going soft and recovering within minutes of cumming. Sarah had her own orgasms as well, and Daniel had long since authorized her to cum from being pounded in their favorite position; doggystyle. Sarah relished being fucked from behind like a dog in heat.

The two of them would then get up, take a shower, and Sarah would walk around the house naked while Daniel would get dressed. Daniel would leave for work, while Sarah performed various duties involving her mouth and tongue. On the few days when Daniel relieved her of her chores and duties, she'd lounge around the pool, still naked, along with the staff. They always had at least one day off per week, and given their collective kink, they had taken to having an orgy by the pool. Sarah had long since accepted her place among the group and eagerly joined in.

It was no surprise that Daniel would come home from work every night around five to see the maids, cook and gardener, alongside his mother, engaged in a daisy chain on the pool deck. It had happened so many times, he would often strip at the foyer and walk out to the pool, grab his mother out of her chair, and thrust into her without argument or question.

About seven years after the car accident, George passed away, and the last will and testament was read out. In it, Daniel was given his inheritence of twenty million dollars, along with shares in every major industry to date and an investment plan worth five-hundred and fifty thousand. He had decided that the investment would go to a college fund, since his authority over Sarah had led to drive her to crave his cock, so much so that he eventually convinced her to no longer take birth control pills and concieve an heir.

Not long after, Sarah announced that she was pregnant with twins, and three weeks later, each of the maids announced their own pregnancies at Daniel's hand.

Within a year, four boys and three girls were born into Daniel's mansion, his twin daughters being the first of his line. Sarah went on to give Daniel three more children, all of them boys, before he got her back on the pill. Years later, when his children all reached the legal age of 18, Daniel introduced his sons to the lifestyle, while Sarah trained her daughters to follow her lead and service the men in the household as the next generation for the secret society.