Mine! Ch. 01

Story Info
It's not smart to run away from an Italian!
1.2k words
4.55
92.1k
151

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChynaMarie
ChynaMarie
486 Followers

*So, I have decided to take a break from the Please Cowboy? This is something I thought of and I hope you all like. Ta Ta for now. Oh and this story is completely my idea...and yes it has Italian men who are in the mob business...it's nothing like Seven days or any other story on Literotica. So if you don't like it...oh well.

Chyna Marie*

*

Three years earlier...

I stared at the bed and the man slouched across it with regret as I began walking backwards towards my clothes, knowing that last night was one of the biggest mistakes of my life, just the thought of what happened here had tears prickling at the back of my eyes. Why? Why now?

I covered my mouth with my hand as I bent down to collect my clothing, tears now falling as my stomach began churning in sickness at the realization of how last night was a complete and utter mistake. God how could I be so stupid!

As I threw on my clothes, I heard him rustling restlessly against the sheets, grumbling my name as his hands reached at empty space, searching-for me. I sniffed, looking at his body, knowing that hours ago those strong arms were wrapped around me as he pounded into my...NO! I couldn't remissness. It was pointless, everything from here on out would be pointless.

Though, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that he would try to find me after I left, no one ever left the bed of Blake Mitanni and lived to tell the tale, especially if he was the one who came looking for you in the first place. He would look for me, that dominant side that came out of him last night proved how determined he was at anything he put his mind to and did he put his mind into last night.

I could feel the memory becoming my reality as I remember how his tongue caressed my nipples, tugging on them sharply with his teeth until I cried out, leaving them only to have his tongue dive into my wet pussy. I gasped, ripping myself away from the memory. I ran to the door, not bothering to look back. I had to get out of there. I had to leave before he woke up, before those baby blue eyes demanded my very soul.

He had taken my virginity roughly, shattered my innocents and all of this happened in one night. One drunken night that his brother warned me of. His brother for Christ-sake! He told me not to be fooled by the blue eyes, broad body, and Italian accent, but no, I had to completely ignore him and fuck the one guy who could make my life a living hell if he wanted to.

I found myself crying as I got into my car. I sped away, leaving the Mitanni Manor behind me. I wiped away my tears furiously. No tears would be shed anymore because of this night. This night would be in the past. My only option was to move away, leave before he even realized I was actually gone. That was the only way to secure my sanity and to ensure he wouldn't have the chance to drag me into his life filled with dirty money, death and deceit.

I jumped at the sound of my phone ringing on the passenger seat. I picked it up, quickly checking the I. D, making sure it wasn't Blake.

"What do you want, Michael?" I laughed out bitterly. Michael, of all the people to be calling me at three in the morning.

"Well, I wanted to see if you were all right after leaving my brother." He said gently, with the same accent as his brother, sending a betraying pulse to my pussy. I gasped.

"How did you know I left?" He chuckled.

"Seeing a half naked woman running down the stairs with tears running down a beautiful face, would get anyone's attention, especially a room filled with my brother's associates." I groaned as I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

"I'm taking that groan as a sign of embarrassment, no?"

"Shut up Mike!" I shouted, "And why did you have people over the house at that time of night?"

"There is no need to shout, little one. I had some business to take care of and in the line of work my brother and I are in, meeting at odd times is somewhat natural." I rolled my eyes, trying hard not to think about the 'business'.

"The business you two are in, will get you both killed."

"Maybe, maybe not." He replied casually.

"'Maybe, maybe not'? What the fuck Michael? How could you say it like that as if that's not a big deal?" I was getting heated, I knew I was, but I hated how the two of them talked about their deaths as if it were a casual thing.

"You know what we do, Bailey. You've know since you saw our father shoot his right hand man in the head ten years ago. You've known since your father became the replacement. You've known since you've been living the life of luxury for the last twenty five years of your life." He reminded me.

"Yeah. I know." I sighed, turning down my street. I hated how I was involved in this scret world and not even by choice. My father, naive as he is, took a deal with a devil and my mother graciously stood by him without question.

"What are you going to do now, little one? Are you going to run away from a man who has been lusting after you since you turned eighteen?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I planned to do. I can't be a part of this life anymore. I'm not fit to be a Mob bosse's girlfriend, plaything, or fucking toy. Blake hates the idea of marriage and kids, Michael. I would be nothing, but a fucking blow up doll until he tires of me. I wouldn't be able to stand the heartbreak or the rejection."

"My brother would never do that to you and how dare you think so low of him. You know better, Bailey." He hissed at me. I let out a chilling laugh.

"Oh really? I watched for years as he tossed women away as if they were disposable. Michael, I know your brother, I've been in love with him since I was eleven years old. I think I have the right to say my opinion of him is circumstantial." He huffed.

"You're making a big mistake!"

"No I'm not. Once I leave, he'll move on and forget about Me." He snorted.

"I know you are not that dumb, little one. My brother will find you and once he does, I'll be the one to call you and tell you 'I told you so'. My brother always gets what he wants and he has wanted you for a very long time."

"Well, I'll put a fight." I stated roughly pulling into my driveway.

"And that will put you in a position of being tied, face down with your ass in the air waiting to be taken on his bed and you will have no say in the matter." He promised, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Like I said, Michael I'll put up a fight!"

"And like I said, little one, I will be the one saying 'I told you so'."

ChynaMarie
ChynaMarie
486 Followers