Mine. Ch. 02

Story Info
Tania get caught playing with Brandy. Uh-Oh.
2.1k words
4.03
19.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending a wonderful night with Master last night, I awoke in His bedroom. I yawned and rolled over in the bed to snuggle with Him, but He wasn’t there. I reached down and pulled the black comforter up to cover my breasts as I lay my head upon the silky silver pillowcase. I closed my eyes and began to doze again. Just as I was nodding off to sleep, my submissive sister brandy burst into the room.

“Wake up! Get your lazy ass outta bed!” I raised my head slightly off the pillow and looked at her under half closed eyes and groaned at her before dropping my head back down on the pillow. Master’s room is a sunroom. The windows covered in sheer white panel curtains. And Brandy, immediately went to opening them all.

Again, I growled and pulled the covers up over my head, shielding myself from the unrelenting sun.

“What time is it?”

“Almost nine. Mistress and your Master left around 7. I’m not sure where They went.” With that she grabbed a handful of the covers and ripped them from my body and I lay in the bed shivering. She was grinning wide, a smile of mischief. Then she continued, “ I drew you a bath.”

Annoyingly, I climbed off the bed and swung my head to have a good look at her. She is very petite. Her breasts are firm and her nipples small and perky. Soft white skin, both her nipples and her pussy lips were pierced, my god is she beautiful. She is always better behaved than me. I envy her for that. She is my closest confidant, my best friend, and my partner in crime. Growing up with 4 older brothers, I never had a female close to my age that I could confide in. She is in every sense of the word my sister, and I love her dearly.

She stood there and watched me, she knew that as soon as she left, I would only jump back into the bed, and I was contemplating just that. She giggled at me and grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. The water in the in-ground tub was steaming and is a light shade of purple. I looked up at Brandy quizzically.

“Lavender oil.” I smiled at her and stepped into the soapy water. I hugged my knees to my chest as she ran the sponge up and down my back. I glanced at her and giggled. She smiled back at me as she ran the sponge over my neck.

“And just what are you all giggles about?”

“ You really don’t know when They will return?” she smiled almost as wickedly as I was.

“We will be caught.” She replied and dunked my head under the water to wash the soap out. I came up from under the water wiping the water from my eyes.

“No…no, we wont be. Besides, how long has it been since I made you scream in pleasure, or pain for that matter?” I countered. She sat back on her heels and laughed.

“You are lucky I love you so damn much.” She smiled at me and I jumped out of the bathtub and chased her to Master’s bed. She jumped into it, and I jumped onto her.

She playfully grabbed my hair and pulled my head back before sitting up sinking her teeth into my neck. I squealed in joy and sunk two of my fingers deep into her cunt. I felt her nipples harden against mine and her body tremble under mine as I hooked my fingers and rubbed her g-spot. I lowered my lips to hers and tugged playfully on her lower lip with my teeth before sliding my tongue into her mouth.

I kept my fingers working in and out fast and hard in her cunt, adding another finger to stretch her open. She purred and arched her back, rubbing her nipples against mine. She reached up and started to tug on mine, twisting them like I was twisting my fingers in her cunt. She was raising her hips, humping like a whore against them, and my god she was so hot. I hopped off the bed and ran to the closet.

“What are you doing!? Get back here!!” I smiled wickedly at her and reached into the closet and pulled out Master’s black bag of tricks. Her eyes widened as I reached in and grabbed a thick, 10” jelly dildo and tossed it on the bed. She squealed with joy as I tossed various toys on the bed.

I climbed back onto the bed and got on top of her in a 69 position. I rubbed her bald cunt lips up and down with my two fingers, tracing them up and down. She immediately wrapped her arms around my thighs and brought my cunt her mouth and started to suck and lick. I moaned loudly and took the dildo and started to work it into her tight cunt. I slapped the side of her ass and made her buck her hips against the fake cock. I pushed it in further. She moaned into my pussy, making it vibrate. I twisted the dildo around and forced it in harder. I smiled and turned the dial, making it vibrate on high in her sopping cunt. Her licking of my clit increased 10 fold as I fucked the dildo in and out.

Her cunt was being stretched out of shape with the large dildo. I felt a sharp pain in my thigh and felt the blood trickle down as she lapped it up. I swiftly slapped her clit.

SMACK

She groaned and bucked her hips. I reached back and tugged on her nipples with on hand as I continued to slap her clit. I was riding her face like it was my last day on earth.

SMACK- SMACK- SMACK- SMACK- SMACK- SMACK

She was writhing underneath me, panting wildly. I fucked the dildo in and out her cunt a few more strokes. In seconds, we were both screaming. As I squirted my orgasm into her mouth and hers went all over the dildo. I pulled the dildo out swiftly and started to lick up her cum and she started to cum again, all over my face. I shook my face against her cunt until her screaming subsided.

I got off from on top of her and snuggled against her, kissing her softly. Sliding my tongue her mouth that I may taste myself, and she can taste herself. I pinched her nipple playfully, and she giggled.

She shot upright and looked at the clock.

“Oh my God! Look at the time! Hurry…get back into the bath tub!” We scrambled from the bed and ran into the adjoining bathroom. We both sunk into the now luke-warm bath water. We washed each other clean, giggling a bit when we washed each other’s pussy a lil longer than we should have. We brushed out each other’s hair and I put new jewelry on her nipples and pussy lips. She was slick and wet and ready for me again. I lifted an eyebrow up at her as I was on my hands and knees before her, replacing the rings on her cunt lips.

“Don’t even think about it, sis, They will be home any second.” I smiled wickedly up at her and lifted my mouth to her pussy and licked it up and down in long strokes. Despite herself, she parted her thighs wider to allow me better access as I started to suck on her cunt lips. I put my hands on her knees to keep her from buckling. I smiled up at her and buried my face into her pussy, working my tongue against her clit. Her eyes closed and she tossed her head back to the ceiling. I pulled my tongue away and sat back on my heels. “…if you don’t want too…” Her jaw dropped and I ran back into the bedroom, her on my heels as she tackled me to the bed. She climbed on top this time and put her cunt right over my mouth and smothered me. I feasted on her cunt and felt her run something up and down in-between my cunt lips. I made my tongue stiffen as I wiggled it inside her. She pushed the dildo into my cunt and dropped her mouth to my clit. I bucked against the dildo, squeezing it in my cunt. I was eating her out like I wasn’t fed in days. She rolled my clit in her teeth and that was it for me, I was cumming and I was cumming hard; screaming into her cunt. Her pussy was throbbing, squeezing my tongue and suddenly I tasted the warm gush into my mouth. I lapped up at it until there was no more.

She rolled off of me and snuggled me close. She kissed my face softly and I nuzzled my face against her hair. In seconds, we were asleep.

It might have been for hours, but I felt like just seconds of sleep when I woke up that undeniable voice cleared His throat. Brandy bolted upright. I opened my eyes just a crack and peered at Master standing in the doorway, and Mistress Janna right beside Him. I closed my eyes tighter, pretending to still be asleep. I was trying to by time to come up with a way to get out of it. Brandy leapt from the bed to the floor in front of Mistress Janna and started to kiss Her stiletto boot. I sighed, I am caught. I was the prefect picture of guilt.

I sit up in the bed and pull the covers up to my breasts…the sex toys, strewn about the bed and I lower my eyes. I heard the clink of metal when Mistress Janna attached the leash to Brandy’s collar and led her down the hall to Her room. He walked into the room, unbuttoning His shirt. I didn’t know what else to do but sit there, kneeling on the bed. He didn’t look at me. He didn’t acknowledge me. He went on about His business like I wasn’t even there. He was thinking. He sat down in a chair that sat behind the bed. He was right in my blind spot. I heard Him sigh.

“Kitten, you amaze Me. I give you all sorts of pleasure, more than I should, and yet you still feel the urge to disobey Me and play when I am not around. Tell me Tania, how many times did you cum without Me?”

I swallowed and searched my mind. Twice? Was it only twice? Or does one orgasm that peaks 4 times…just one orgasm?

“ I am not sure, Master.”

“ Ha! I figured as much.” Finally He stood and placed a chair in the middle of the room, facing the armoire. “Sit.” He pointed to the chair. I scrambled from the bed and sat in the chair. I placed my arms on the armrests and He come around and took the leather straps and tightened them until my arms were immobile. He tied my ankles to the chair’s legs until my cunt was gaping open. I felt the heat rise to my face, because I knew I was dripping wet. You laughed.

“Blushing because you’re wet? Ha-ha! Its nothing new My dear.” He went to the bed and came back with a small silver vibrator and teased it up and down my slit.

“Is this My cunt?” He looked up into my eyes.

“Yes, of course Master.”

“Then when will you learn to stop playing with things that are Mine?” I blushed again and looked down. “It is Mine, isn’t it Tania?”

“Yes, Master” He smiled and slid the vibrator deep into my cunt. He turned it on low and left it there. I whined softly when He walked to the armoire. He opened the doors and I looked at the television. It was playing my whole session I just had with Brandy. He turned up the volume and I heard my own screams of pleasure. My mouth dropped open as I stared at the screen. And as calm and cool as ever… His voice broke into my head.

“I counted about 7 orgasms.” He turned to me and smiled. “You will sit here and watch this until I can figure out just what to do about you. If I check on you, and your eyes are not glued to this screen…you will not have an orgasm for a month, and you will sleep alone every night. Now, kitten, enjoy.”

He walked over to me and kissed me hard on my lips. I moaned softly into His mouth. “I will always keep you on your toes, Tania.” He winked at me and walked out the door. I watched the television, my clit was throbbing so hard and the vibrator driving me mad. I can see Brandy cumming hard, writhing on the bed. I was losing my mind.

To be continued…