Mine Ch. 06

Story Info
Narissa learns the rules.
2.8k words
4.35
55.5k
15

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Eve*
*Eve*
441 Followers

Narissa came to with the room in complete darkness. When she tried to move her arms, she couldn't. They felt as if they were chained to the bedpost. She yanked with all her might, but to no avail. She twisted and fought to be free but only ending up making her wrists sore. How could Jake do this to her? What kind of monster was he, and how could she have been so stupid to fall for this man?

Her grandmother was right after all; men were heartless and only wanted only one thing. Hadn't Jake just proved that to her? "Help me, please. Somebody help me!" She called out knowing it was fruitless since Jake lived alone but perhaps his housekeeper would hear. Surely she would get some help from that avenue. She screamed at the top of her lungs, and continued to scream until her throat was raw.

The room felt cold all of a sudden. She was not wearing a stitch of clothing, and the stickiness between her legs was irritating. The room seemed to get colder by the minute, which prompted her to scream louder. If she didn't find some way out of her restraints, she would surely freeze to death. Narissa wondered of Jake had brought her here to kill her. So many questions ran through her mind. Narissa didn't want to die this way.

"Please someone help me." The room got colder yet, her teeth began to chatter and in her heart, she felt that she was about to die. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Why me, she thought to herself woefully. Her body became numb from the cold.

"Jake! Please let me go Jake!" She made one last effort. The lights were then flicked on. Jake walked in the room, wearing only a pair of jeans, showing off his well-muscled torso.

"Are you finished screaming yet angel?" He asked softly. His intense green eyes surveyed her admiringly. The look of possessiveness in his eyes made her cringe.

"Jake let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone about this. Please don't kill me." Narissa pleaded although the last thing she wanted was to beg this bastard for anything.

"Now why would you think that I would want to kill you? That's the last thing I want to do to you." He looked at her licking his lips.

"Then what else do you want from me? You've already had sex with me. Why do you have me cuffed to the bed?"

"You're wrong my dear, I haven't had nearly enough of you. Surely you know that once wasn't enough. Besides, it really isn't your place to question me, but you will learn your place soon enough. Now go back to sleep. You will need your rest. If you're quiet, I will adjust the temperature. This room's thermostat can go as low as zero. I had it specially made. Do you like it?" Narissa glared without answering. Jake chuckled at her flash of spirit. "Like I was saying, if you behave yourself, I will adjust the temperature, so you can be a little more comfortable. By the way, this room is very special indeed. I can hear and see your every move, so stop trying to break free of your restraints. You'll only end up hurting yourself."

Narissa had no choice really. She had to believe him or freeze to death. She didn't know why, but somehow she believed that he wouldn't kill her, or at least not yet. She leaned back on her pillow turning away from the sight of him. She felt sick to her stomach.

"Goodnight angel, sleep tight." He flipped the lights out once more leaving Narissa in darkness.

She laid in the darkness as quietly as she could. Even as she cried she tried to keep it down. Eventually, the room warmed up again, and she drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * *

Narissa woke up the next morning with a damp feeling between her legs. She looked down to find her legs cuffed at the ankles to the other two bedposts, and a strange woman was cleaning her thighs and vagina with a wet washcloth. She tried to flinch away but the woman clutched Narissa's thigh to still her. The woman looked to be in her early to mid-forties, with blue-black hair pulled tightly in a bun. She had the palest skin that Narissa had ever seen. The woman would have been quite beautiful if she didn't have such a severe expression on her face.

"Who are you?" Narissa croaked. Her throat was raw and dry.

"Mr. Daniels is out right now, but he will be back shortly. Are you hungry?" The woman asked in heavily accented English. Narissa couldn't quite place the accent but she noted that the woman didn't answer her question.

"Please help me. I am being held here against my will. Please help me out of these cuffs." Narissa cajoled. The woman didn't reply. She got up to leave. "I have been kidnapped. Don't leave me here like this." Narissa persisted.

"You are a very lucky girl. You would be wise not to make Mr. Daniels angry. I will bring you back something to eat." Then she left. Who the hell was that? Jake had claimed that he lived alone so why was that woman here?

Her arms ached from having them hanging for so long. She felt like crying but her well was dry. Somehow Jake was behind all of her mishaps, she was sure of it, and the thought made her want to throw up especially when she thought of all the things she allowed him to do to her. It filled her with disgust that she had responded to him like a whore.

The woman returned shortly with a plate of sandwiches. "I will unlock one of your cuffs so that you can eat." The strange woman explained doing just that.

Narissa's arm felt as if it would fall out of its socket. It was so stiff from hanging all night. The woman, seeing this began to massage Narissa's shoulder and arm.

"Does that feel better?" The woman asked.

"Yes thank you. Could you please undo the other one?"

"No. Mr. Daniels left strict orders. Now be a good girl and eat. You are a little on the thin side but, I think the others will like you also."

"What are you talking about? What others?"

"You'll see. I am Olga, and I am the housekeeper here. I run the house for Mr. Daniels. My husband Sergei and I will see to all your need." Olga explained.

Narissa thought quickly. "Well, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Okay. I must call Sergei first."

Narissa panicked at the thought of some strange man seeing her in her undressed state chained to the bed as she was. "I don't want anyone to see me like this." She whined.

He won't. I just need him to stand guard at the door to make sure you don't get away." Olga explained, leaving the room.

Narissa reached for the plate of sandwiches on the nightstand and flung it across the room in a fit of temper. The plate shattered against the wall. Olga came rushing back into the room. "What has happened here?" She demanded.

Narissa stared at Olga defiantly not bothering to answer. Olga's lips tightened at the sight of the sandwiches and the smashed plate. "That was a very expensive plate miss. I hope for your sake, that you will soon realize that Mr. Daniels does not tolerate such behavior."

"I don't care what he will or will not tolerate. I want you to let me go. Give me some clothes and I will be on my way. I promise I won't go to the police."

"Surely you know that I can't do that?" Olga said gently as if she were speaking to a five year old.

"You are assisting in this kidnapping. That's a crime!"

"Now you are being over dramatic, child. Now give Olga your wrist so that I can cuff it. No more outbursts from you missy. You'll make it easier on yourself if you comply." Olga made a grab for Narissa's wrist. Narissa tried to pull it away and Olga caught the wrist in a bone-crushing grip. "Don't try anything with me. I grew up on a farm in Russia and I'm much stronger than I look. Don't make me call Sergei, he is not as lenient as I." Olga warned.

Once she was re-cuffed, and left alone, Narissa sank miserably back on to her pillow. She wondered what kind of people Olga and Sergei were. When Jake had mentioned the couple who kept the house up for him, she had pictured a kindly elderly couple. She shuddered to think what Sergei was like, as Olga seemed to enjoy the predicament that Narissa was in. Narissa lay on he bed thinking of ways to escape. She wasn't sure how long she lay there in contemplation until the door came crashing open.

Jake stormed through the door and over to the bed. He didn't say a word, but the expression on his face said it all. He remained silent as he unlocked her cuffs. Before she could say a word, Narissa was hauled off the bed and was thrown roughly over Jake's shoulder like a sack of potatoes. The wind was knocked out of her from his rough treatment as he strode downstairs. When Narissa tried to wiggle out of his grasp, he smacked her hard across her naked ass. The smack was so hard that it brought tears to her eyes. She was very still after that. He continued through the house opening a door and going down another flight of stairs. Jake stopped to flick on a light. The room was dim and icy cold. What was it with this house and cold rooms? In the middle of the room was a leather table that might have been used in a doctor's office or perhaps by a masseuse, but Narissa instinctively knew that no good could come from this table.

The table had built in cuffs at the top and the bottom of it. Jake dumped Narissa unceremoniously on the table face down. He then proceeded to place her wrists in the restraints and then did the same with her ankles. He bent down and pulled out a metal leash connected to a smaller chain that was soldered to the table. He grabbed a handful a Narissa's hair, lifting her head up with one hand while he placed the collar around her neck with the other.

Since the chain was connected to the bottom of the table, when she tried to lift her head, it would go no father than a few inches. She could only turn her head but so much. She was frightened, especially as the walls in the room was decorated with all kinds of devices of torture, such as whips and chains, and every sex toy imaginable.

"Let me go Jake. Please don't hurt me." Jake didn't say a word. He was looking at the wall as if to contemplate what he was going to use on her, which was exactly what he was doing. Every second Jake stood there looking at his wall if instruments, Narissa could feel the pound of her heat beating. Jake took down what looked like a whip but Narissa wasn't quite sure what it was.

"Do you know what this is angel?" He asked in a normal tone. His voice was calm. Almost too calm. Narissa didn't answer, but she did scream when she felt the sting of his whip against her naked rear end. Jake had been so quick that she didn't see it coming. "One thing I really hate is when I ask a question and I don't get an answer. It makes me angry. Let's try this again shall we. Do you know what this is I'm holding?" He asked in that chillingly calm tone of his again.

"No." She answered quickly this time not wanting to feel the sting of the whip again, but to her surprise she felt its lash once more. This time the sting was much greater. Narissa tried to raise her head up to question why he had hit her again but the chain around her neck would not allow her to. Tears streamed heedlessly down her cheeks.

"I must apologize, my angel, for not laying down the ground rules in the beginning. The first rule is that you will address me as Master when you are being punished. You may only address me as Jake when you are not restrained. Do you understand rule number one?" He asked.

Narissa was too stunned to speak. What was wrong with this man? She merely nodded which earned her another swift lash. She howled in agony. Her ass was on fire despite the iciness of the dim room.

"Do you understand rule number one Narissa?" He asked running the tips of the whip against her exposed pussy.

"Yes...Master." She answered. She literally wanted to throw up in disgust as she said the hated word.

"Don't worry about it my sweet. It will become second nature soon enough. Rule number two: You will treat my staff with respect and they will respect you in turn. Rule number three: You will not throw a tantrum like you did earlier. Number four: You will learn to obey my every command, and in turn you shall have everything you've ever dreamed of. I'm not a cruel man, angel, but I will not tolerate the shrewish behavior you displayed for my housekeeper, and that's what you are being punished for right now. This is your first time so I'll go easy on you. This instrument that I'm holding is called the cat o' nine tails." He paused briefly holding the tool in front of Narissa's face so that she could get a better look, before continuing. It's lash is stinging, but it gets the point across I think. Now how many lashes do you think you deserve?" He asked silkily.

"None...Master." Narissa answered as disobediently as she dared.

Instead of the lashing she expected, Jake threw back his head and let out a loud chuckle. "I like your spirit angel, but it will get you into trouble." And with that he began to bring the whip against her bottom and the back of her thighs and legs. Narissa screamed until she was hoarse.

"Please!" She screamed.

"Please what Narissa?"

"Please stop."

"Who do you think you're talking to?" He demanded.

"Master!" She screamed.

"That's better." He stopped long enough to look at his handy-work. Dark purple welts and bruises marred her skin. He knew just how to hit without drawing blood, while providing the maximum sting.

He took the handle of the instrument and ran it over the crack of Narissa's ass, to the slit of her tunnel. Without warning he rammed the handle of the whip in and out of her cunt. Narissa screamed in pain. She was still sore from the night before. Jake seemed to get off on her screams. When he felt satisfied, Jake pulled the handle out of her and licked her juices off. "Mmm. Delicious." He grinned. The taste of her was heady. His balls ached with need but now wasn't the time for another fuck.

Narissa was in too much pain to notice that Jake replaced the whip back on the wall, so she flinched when she felt his hand on her shoulder. He stroked her back as a Master might stroke his favorite pet.

"You've been punished long enough for now. That was your first set of rules. Soon, you will learn to please me and I promise I will please you as well." He whispered in her ear before kissing her on the cheek. "You will stay down here until Olga comes to get you and I want you on your best behavior or you will receive far worse that you just did." He threatened before taking his leave.

Narissa began to cry. He was a monster. She had to find a way to escape.

* * * * * * * *

Jake listened from behind the door to his beautiful Narissa cry her eyes out. She would soon learn. He hadn't wanted to punish her so soon after he brought her here but she needed to know how things were going to be from now on. He wished that he could unbind her and fuck her until she screamed in pleasure, but her pussy was still sore from the night before: one of the downsides of being so well-endowed. He could hardly wait to break her in completely. The first time didn't nearly tip the iceberg. He needed more. Much more. As he stood there and listened to his chocolate angel weep. It took everything in him not to go to her, and wrap his arms around her but she needed to learn. He would make her admit that she belonged to him.

Mine! He thought to himself.

To be continued...

*Eve*
*Eve*
441 Followers