Mine for the Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk arm in arm through the hotel foyer, earning more than a few curious looks. They are probably wondering how a man like me ended up with such a gorgeous woman on his arm. I could tell them that all it took was a few thousand pounds. Once outside, I guide her across the street and a couple of blocks away from the busy hotel. We are in a dark, rather dingy part of town now. It surprises me that such a short distance could take us from such an opulent hotel to a place like this, but I am glad it does. This is just what I need for the next part of my plan.

"Open your coat," I tell her.

I am impressed that there isn't the slightest shake in her hands as she undoes the remaining buttons. I get the feeling she is enjoying this as much as I am. I think I have uncovered another of her fetishes - exhibitionism. This part of town is quiet, so we don't pass many people. The ones we do pass take a good, hard look at the almost naked woman walking past them with such a lack of fear. They make lewd comments, grab at their crotches. She keeps her gaze fixed firmly ahead.

I find what I am looking for a couple of minutes later - an empty alleyway. Well, empty except for the piles of refuse scattered around.

"This is perfect," I declare. She looks at me questioningly. "Remove your thong, drop it on the floor and squat over them." Once she has done as I have ordered, I add, "Now, piss on them."

I told her in our correspondence not to piss all day, so she must have suspected something like this. Nevertheless, she seems surprised that I want her to do it in public. She just looks at me but I am in no mood to be merciful. She knows she has no choice, not if she wants to be paid for this night's work, so she settles back and spreads her pussy lips with her fingers.

It takes her a few seconds to get going, despite how desperate she must be by now. I wonder if having such a full bladder made her pussy more sensitive when I went down on her earlier. Such thoughts are pushed from my mind when the flow comes. Her pee is clear, and shoots out with some force. Soon enough her thong - and her feet - are in the middle of a big puddle of piss and she still isn't done. I crouch down next to her to get a better view, unmindful of my shoes getting wet. I reach out, put my fingers into the middle of the flow. When I lift my hand up, her sweet nectar is dripping from it. I dip a couple of my fingers into my mouth, lick them clean. I swear it should be impossible for anyone's piss to taste as good as hers does. Not willing to be left out, she grabs my hand and sucks my other fingers until they are dry.

Her piss eventually dries up and she leans back against the wall, breathing hard. But our public display is not done yet. No, it is my turn now.

I stand over her, my stiff cock in my hand, and direct her to open her coat out wide. My piss is just a dribble at first, adding to her puddle on the ground, but I soon hit my stride and the liquid splashes against her chest. She starts to play with her tits, squeezing them together and tugging at her nipples as I douse her body in my piss. I redirect my aim to hit her pussy and down onto the ground where her thong lies, but most of my pee goes straight onto her breasts. I produce nearly as much as her and by the time I am done her whole body is glistening with it.

"Now put your thong back on."

Stella picks it up but before she slips it on, she lifts it to her mouth and wrings it out, her tongue out full length to catch the piss that comes from it. My cock twitches at the sight. I present it to her and she takes it in her mouth, licking it clean, teasing out a last few droplets. Once we are done, and she is as clothed as she is going to get, I take her hand in mine and lead her out of the alley.

"It's time to go back to the hotel," I tell her. "You are to have a shower and get yourself cleaned up. Then you put on the next outfit and we start part two."

We have barely been together an hour. There is still so much of the night left.

12