Mine For The Weekend

Story Info
She submits to him for the weekend.
3.2k words
4.09
32.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N.Owl
N.Owl
9 Followers

I greeted her at the door of my hotel suite. "Are you ready?" She, a little hesitantly, nodded. "Good," I smiled at her, taking her bags from her as I headed into the bedroom. "You know what to do."

"Yes, sir," she replied.

I put her bags by the dresser, then slowly placed her clothes in the drawers, taking my time. I wanted her to be ready.

Walking back into the living room, I was pleased. Mostly. She was nude, her clothes neatly folded and stacked by the table. Kneeling on the floor, her head was bowed, her hair offering tantalizing glimpses of her plump tits, her hands behind her back. "Rachel, look at me." She meekly raised her head. Suspicion confirmed. "Where is your collar?" Her eyes widened slightly and one hand involuntarily flew to her neck.

"I-I'm sorry...I--"

"Save it," I said. "You know you're supposed to have on your collar when you submit to me." I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor. She did as commanded, and bent forward, whimpering slightly in the back of her throat, resting her head on her arms on the floor; her luscious ass in the air. "You know what I expect of you," I said as I moved behind her. My hand lashed out and smacked her ass, the flesh jumping from the impact. Sometimes I use a belt, or some such, but there's nothing quite like the sound of my hand hitting naked skin.

I spanked her steadily and firmly, not wanting to go too far this early in the evening, turning her ass a nice pink. "You'd better not forget again," giving her butt a smarting backhand. Just then, someone knocked. "Ah, room service." She involuntarily twitched. I spanked her ass, hard, probably hard enough to be heard in the hall. "Did I fucking say to get up?" I snapped. She subsided.

I got the door; it was, indeed, room service. When I stepped aside to admit the bellhop, he was rather pleased to see her naked ass facing him, her pussy peaking from between her thighs. "Just put the cart over there," I said, indicating a spot a few feet to her side, which I knew would afford him a nice view of her tits, flattened against the floor. She could hear me say something low to him, the man chuckling, then the door shut; I'm sure her cheeks were quite flushed.

I walked in front of her, kneeling at her head, unzipping my pants as I pulled up on her hair. I was right; her face was red, but I didn't let that stop me from sliding my cock into her mouth. She hungrily went to work on pleasing me, knowing full well I loved her cocksucking. My fingers were twined in her hair, my hands lightly resting on her head as it bobbed up and down. Her mouth on my cock started to make those nasty slurping noises that I love so much. I let that go on for a little while, then said, "I think that's enough of a tip; lock the door on your way out, will you?" Her body went completely still. I grinned to myself as the door shut, and started fucking her mouth, letting her know I wasn't done yet. She resumed sucking my cock her tongue swirling around the head.

I let the pleasure build, but I didn't allow her to make me cum. I got to my feet and snapped my fingers twice; she moved back to her original position, her head bowed and her hands behind her back.

"Chin up, Rachel." She slowly complied. Her face was absolutely beet-red. "Didn't know he was in the room when I fucked your face, did you?" She barely shook her head no. "Did it make you feel humiliated, with your naked ass in the air like that?" She nodded, a bit more firmly. "Did you like it?" She froze. Her lips moved silently. "Answer me, Rachel," I sternly demanded.

Barely audible. "Yes, Master."

"I thought so. It's not like we couldn't see your soaked pussy."

I hadn't thought her face could get any more flushed.

But I didn't let it bother me.

I found and locked her studded collar around her lovely neck. "Purse your lips." Her mouth moved as she was told, and I whipped my cock against her lips, my precum wetting them, smacked her cheeks and chin, the head of my cock leaving little dots of moisture on her skin. She gazed at me, adoration in her eyes. I guided my prick over her mouth, trailing precum over all her lips. "Lick it." Her tongue darted out and cleaned her lips, tasting me. "Finish me." Her head eagerly plunged down, engulfing my cock in her hot, moist mouth, pleasuring me liked I'd taught her to, her tongue swirling over my cockhead, sucking on the tip. Pulling off, her lips moved up and down my shaft, then down again, sucking one of my balls. "Yes, that's it. Suck my balls, slut." She moaned. Moaned and sucked. Then sucked my cock again, bobbing her head up and down, my cock shining with her saliva. She mumbled something around my shaft, but I couldn't make it out.

"Speak."

"May I use my hands, sir?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Thank you, Master." She quickly grabbed my shaft in one hand, jacking me off into her mouth, cradling my balls with the other.

"Cocksucking slut."

"Mmm-hmm," her tongue never stopping. I loved hearing her answering me with my cock in her mouth. I pulled out and slapped her cheek again with my cock, saliva and precum splattering her face, then shoved it back between her lips. Soon. It would be soon. I pushed away her hand and started jacking off into her mouth, my hand moving up and down in rhythm with her head bobbing, the other resting lightly on the back of her head. Clenching my teeth, not wanting to give her warning, I started cumming, spurting a couple of times into her mouth, before pulling out, another shot hitting her upper lip, dripping into her open mouth. Then my cock jerked again, and I held it tight for a second and released it; an arc of jizm flew out and splattered on the bridge of her nose, dripping down, and I let the rest of my cum run down her chin, dripping onto her bare tits.

"Go get cleaned up, then join me in the hot tub," I instructed her. As she got up, I undressed and got in the tub, running some hot water to reheat it, and started up the jets. Soon she came out and stepped into the water. I loved watching her; I loved the sway of her big tits. Just before she lowered herself into the water, "Wait," I said. "Spread your thighs." She opened her thighs and her glistening cunt peaked out at me. "Rub your pussy. I want to see how wet you are." Her hand stole down between her legs and lightly ran over her cuntlips. "Enough." She kept her hand motionless. "Wipe it on your tit." Her shiny hand moved to her breast, squeezing and caressing, tweaking her nipple, which got very hard; she must've been very wet, because her tit was covered. "You can get in now."

She lowered herself into the water, sitting opposite me, the jets pulsing against our sides. She looked very comfortable and relaxed in the warm water, her head tilted back against the edge of the tub. Slowly, over the course of several minutes, I saw her hand unobtrusively make its way toward the juncture of her thighs. I don't think she knew I was watching her progress.

I moved, kneeling between her legs, capturing her wrist before she could touch her pussy. Her eyes opened quickly when I moved. "Were you trying to touch yourself?" Her head shook a vigorous no. "You know you're not supposed to touch yourself without permission." This time a vigorous yes. "I think you're lying to me."

"No--please--I wasn't going to touch myself...really. Sir."

"And now you're starting to get forgetful, too." She opened her mouth to protest. "Don't talk back to me." Her mouth snapped shut again. "On your knees." She got up and moved, and I positioned her facing the wall. She could see me moving behind her in the mirrored surface, and I repositioned her in front of one of the bubbling jets. I moved her closer, made her sit back on her heels, her knees wide open, the water jet strumming her clit. She closed her eyes in pleasure. I slid up behind her, rubbing my cock up and down the crack of her ass, holding her hips in my hands.

I leaned forward, my lips to her ear. "Rachel," I murmured. She languidly opened her eyes. "If you cum," I nibbled on her earlobe, "you're fucked." I plunged the tip of my tongue in her ear as she gasped sharply. I moved my hands off her hips, taking her hands in mine, guiding them between her legs, getting her started. As I withdrew my hands, I could feel her begin to fingerfuck herself and rub her clit. "Do you understand me?"

"Y-y--" I pinched her nipples. Hard. "Yyess!" she hissed. A stinging slap to her tit, it bouncing from the shock.

"What?"

"Sir. Sirsiryessir. Ooh, I promise I won't cum, sir." Her breath was coming raggedly and rapidly. Then she whimpered. This last because I slid my finger up her ass. I just held my hand still and let her move her hips, fucking her own ass with my finger. My other hand was busy squeezing and pinching her tits, lightly slapping them to watch them jiggle. This went on for quite some time, and I could hear her chanting to herself, "Close, oh, so close." I knew she had to be riding the edge.

I withdrew from her, sitting down again, my back against the side of the tub. "Come here, Rachel." She turned, her eyes locking on my hand stroking my cock. "Fuck me." She crawled to me, placing her hands on my shoulders as she straddled my hips, rubbing her cunt against me, her pussylips kissing the head of my cock before sliding down, moistly engulfing me in her heat. I cupped her big tits in my hands, loving how heavy and soft and hot they felt bouncing in my hands as she rode me. Her breathing was still coming fast and hard. "Stroke your clit, Rachel." She groaned as her fingers made contact. "You're very close aren't you?" She moaned and nodded. "Then cum." I spanked her ass with one hand. "Cum for me, slut."

"Ooh! Oh, yes! Yesohyesyes! Oooh! OoohAAAAnnnhhhh!" I love hearing her scream when she cums. Then she collapsed on me, her hot body covered in sweat pressed tight against me. I squeezed her ass in both hands and kept fucking her, slowly stroking in and out of her tight pussy.

As nice as her pussy felt, the water was getting cooler than I liked. We got out and she dried both of us. I put on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, and gave her one of my tank-top undershirts to wear.

"I'd like some nice, cold water, but we don't have any ice here. Guess you're going to have to get us some, Rachel," I said, handing her the room's ice bucket. "I think that's plenty long for you to wear, so you won't be needing anything else." The shirt reached mid-thigh on her; certainly longer than many of the mini-skirts I've seen. She looked a little uncertain, but I wanted her to walk the halls wearing only the white shirt and her collar.

She reluctantly started for the door.

"I have some instructions for you, Rachel." She stopped, her hand on the doorknob. "I want you to be friendly with anyone you see. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," she quietly responded.

"Very friendly. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," again, meekly.

"Good. Now you may get going."

I settled down with a book as she left, comfortably awaiting her return.

I'm not sure how long she was gone, but I'd read a bit of my book before I heard her tapping on the door; I'd locked it, of course. Of course, it was her, but I asked anyway, "Who is it?"

"Rachel, sir."

I slowly opened the door and looked her up and down. She looked a little mussed. "The ice is half-melted," I commented. She appeared to be at a loss for words.

"I--a man stopped me and talked to me, sir," her head was bowed, her hair over her face. I put my arms around her, my hands grabbing her ass through the shirt.

"Seems like a long time just to talk to someone." I started inching up the bottom of the shirt. I broke her concentration when my hands gripped her naked ass, exposed to anyone who might wander by.

"I--we--" she started.

"What?" Smack! her ass jumped under the slap. Maybe they'd come investigate the noise.

Very softly, "He fucked me."

I turned her around so she faced the hallway, her bare butt rubbing my cock as her hips rocked back and forth. "I can barely hear you," I told her as I started to knead her breasts.

Stronger now. "He fucked me." I tugged lightly on the shirt, popping her tits through the arm-holes, the material bunched between them. I hefted her fat tits in my hands before squeezing her tit in one hand and toying with her nipples with the other. "He pulled off my shirt and bent me over the arm of a chair and fucked me from behind. His balls slapped my clit and his hips bounced against my ass. He wanted to keep my collar as a souvenir; he thought it was sexy."

"What did you tell him, Rachel?"

"I told him my master would be very angry if I returned without my collar on. I think it turned him on; he grunted, 'Your master?' and started spanking my ass and cumming in my cunt."

"Then?"

"Then I got dressed and left, sir."

"You didn't clean up first?"

"No, sir. I just left. His cum was starting to leak on the tops of my thighs."

I hissed in her ear, "Slut!" and ripped her shirt down the middle.

"Yess," she moaned when she heard the ripping and my hand cupped her mound. "I am. I'm your slut, Master." Her hips and ass were writhing as I stroked her pussy.

"You don't feel unusually wet, slut."

"After I left, a woman passed me in the hall. She knew," Rachel moaned. "She knew I had just been fucked, and knew what my collar meant. She pulled me into her room and pushed me to the floor. She wasn't as nice. She said, 'Get undressed, little bitch.' She got undressed, too, then pushed me onto my back. She got over my head and started to grind her cunt against my face. I felt her mouth on my pussy when I started to eat her out. She sucked all his cum out of my cunt and I came all over her mouth. She got up and sat on her couch and said, 'I haven't cum yet. Get over here.' I crawled to her--I knew she would punish me if I got up--and stopped between her legs. She grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her pussy. 'Eat me, you little cunt!' she shouted. She really liked it when I finger-fucked her and licked her clit, and she started cumming when I slid a finger in her ass."

My voice cold, I said, "Get in here." I snapped my fingers twice, and she dropped to her knees, her hands behind her back, her head lowered. I returned from the bedroom after a minute. "Put your hands out." She complied, and I snapped the handcuffs onto her wrists. Pulling her by the chain hanging between the cuffs, she walked on her knees to the end of the coffee table. I pushed her face-down on it, stretching her hands to the far end, and clipped another chain to her cuffs, then secured it to the legs of the table.

I strode to the phone, then asked for the assistance of the same bellhop who had been in my room previously. I sat in the chair in front of her, unamused. Her eyes uncomprehending, she stammered, "S-sir?" I gazed at her. "Why am I being punished, Master?"

I roared at her, "You came without my permission!"

I smiled in satisfaction when she dropped her head.

A minute later, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and handed him my belt. "She needs to be disciplined." I heard her whimper behind me. He grabbed the belt and moved behind her. And enthusiastically started to thrash her. Her ass writhed and shook as she tried to avoid the blows, but it turned steadily pink. I sat in front of her and took her chin in my hand, lifting her face. "Is this how you take your punishment?" Her eyes lowered. "Is it?"

Eyes still lowered, "No, sir."

"Then fix it." I released her chin and sat back.

Slowly, she arched her back, raising her ass into the blows, presenting him a delectable, still target. "Please spank me," she whimpered.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Please spank me. Please spank me for my Master I've beensuchanaughtyslutIdeservetobewhipped!"

"Enough." I said. "Have you learned your lesson, Rachel? Are you going to let it happen again?"

"Yessir, nosir!" she gasped.

"You sound confused," I stated to her. To him, "Fuck her up the ass." She gasped when I said it. She groaned when she heard him lower his zipper. She moaned when she felt his spit slide down the crack of her ass, being smeared around with the head of his cock. Then a long, "Ooh..." as he slid in and started fucking her tight asshole. Every time his balls bounced off her cunt, I'm sure she could feel her ass burn as his pelvis spanked her butt all over again. I'm sure she would've loved to rub her clit, but I wasn't about to allow that. Instead, I let him fuck her ass until he came. She'd had an active evening, and looked thoroughly fucked.

Too bad it wasn't over.

After he left, I led her to the bedroom, putting her on the bed on her hands and knees, still not unlocking her cuffs. I knelt behind her and told her to rub her pussy. She tried to maneuver herself with the handcuffs on, but I settled that issue by putting my hand on the back of her head and pushing her facedown on the bed, her shoulders bouncing with the impact. I wriggled my hips, found her opening, and slid all the way inside her silky pussy in one stroke. She was stroking her clit, and I was pile-driving her pussy, alternately smacking both of her asscheeks. "Cum for me, slut. Work your ass and cum all over my cock." Her moans started to crescendo. "That's it...make me proud...cum for me, nasty slut." She started wailing into the mattress and her pussy was spasming on me. My fingers were digging into her ass and I really started to fuck her hard and fast.

"Fuck me, Master!" That did it. I groaned and spurted deep inside her, her cunt milking my cock completely.

It was getting late. I released her wrists and pulled her close to me. "You don't have to get up early; tomorrow's Saturday. Sleep well, little one."

N.Owl
N.Owl
9 Followers