Mine...Yours Pt. 13

Story Info
Strange Sex.
10.5k words
4.84
40.9k
82

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
payenbrant
payenbrant
1,598 Followers

Author's Note:

Yes, I am back...was there ever any doubt? I personally doubted it with how extraordinarily complex my life has gotten since I started writing. But, I am back, I am writing and posting this story as I should be.

My thanks to you all.

*****

Chapter 40: New

Greg's Perspective:

Wow, so much has happened in my life. My Door is gone, I am in love with a succubus, I kicked the crap out of an Outsider lord and...

(Hey! I would have beaten him if he hadn't of had that chjorzit wizard helping him!)

Lucretia, who is writing this? Me...or...you?

(Well, write it right!)

I am writing it right! This is my perspective, not yours!

(Your perspective isn't complete.)

Oh, and yours is? You are completely objective? Can see everything from all sides equally huh?

(Well, better than you are doing, obviously...)

Tell you what...you see the thing here at the top of my journal here...? What's it say?

(It's says "Greg's Perspective" your point?)

It mean's it's MY perspective, I will let you write in here later...okay?

(Okay, Oh! Be sure to start with the sex! They like sex, and I really REALLY like Sex!)

I got it, I got it alright! Okay where was I...? Ummm...Lucretia? Why are you...OH! I...I need to concen...oh...concentrate here. I can't write while you do that! Oh, sweetheart! How did you get so good at...mmmmm...okay, lets get back to writing.

If there are any spelling mistakes...it's her fault for distracting me!

(Giggle!)

I woke up feeling a little stiff, and kind of sore...makes sense actually. I had been thrown out of a window about nine hours before hand. I keep forgetting that for all of her playfulness and her curiosity about everything Lucretia is a fighter. I groaned as I twisted a little to get more comfortable, my ass was killing me where it had landed in the yard. No, not from the initial attack even if you could call it that. Just more of Lucretia's exuberant personality! I had slowed my fall and landed on my feet, then been slammed into by a dark grey form who had pile-drived me into the ground! Then I had thrown her at range with my power making her rebound off of the side of the tool shed...and come right back in to fight!

Not going into the particulars...it was embarrassing. Sure, I got a lot better range, but when you're going against someone who is fast and ruthless and tickles when she has you pinned? It's just not something I am going into great detail about. Except...well...I found out that she is ticklish too!

I felt her cool, clawed hand slide over my ass, and wipe across my cheek. I felt something dislodge and tuned to see a tuft of grass with some dirt still clinging to it. I groaned as I rolled over and saw a pair of horns peeking out from under the blankets. I grinned as I used one finger to pull the blankets down enough and saw black eyes peering out at me over the top of the covers. Her other hand pulled the blankets down to expose her grinning sharp toothed face as she purred, "Good morning my love!"

I kissed her, and felt her draw energy from me. I smiled against her lips and deepened my kiss. She made a small mewling sound and I felt her draw a little more. It still felt a little like kissing the business end of a loaded shotgun. After all, I had seen what she had done to those werewolves. Something tickled in the back of my mind about that, but would think on it later. I rolled over on top of my sweetheart and ran my hands over her smooth head, rubbing the base of her horns with my thumbs. Her lips trembled against mine and then I felt her tongue gently run over my bottom lip. I moved my arms to wrap around her in a hug and found the fold of her wing. I tried to go under it, but with my weight on top of her, her wings were pressed flat on the mattress. She giggled as I tried to get my hand under her.

"Having troubles Master?" She asked me as her sharp teeth gripped my shoulder and she growled playfully. I grunted noncommittally, and finally succeeded in my objective and got my hand underneath her leathery wing, then tried for my other hand. She laughed and then rose up a little on that side so I could do it more easily. She grinned at me and craned her neck up to kiss me again. I moved my head to the side so she missed. She frowned slightly and tried again. I moved my head to the other side and she missed. Now she did frown and her eyes narrowed.

I waggled my eyebrows at her and grinned. She appeared to think over what I was doing, then grinned back. She darted her head forward fast and I just barely moved my head aside in time for her to miss again! I saw her frown then open her mouth slightly to breathe in little growls of frustration. Her expression made me laugh. The only problem is, that when I laugh my eyes narrowed so I didn't see her grin of triumph! I felt her tongue shoot into my mouth! I stopped laughing to see she had extended her tongue to cross the few inches of space between us, and it was now halfway in my throat!

I pushed forward now, sucking on her tongue and when my lips met hers she withdrew her tongue enough for us to comfortably keep kissing again. I felt her sigh as her fingers came up to run through my bristle of hair, and I pressed her down into the mattress as we continued making out. Until I felt her push back and her face had a look of pain on it.

"Need to move!" She grimaced, I moved back and she slid out from my arms. She gave a huff of exasperation as she moved her arms and flexed her wings.

"It was getting uncomfortable having you hold my shoulders under my wings." She explained. She stretched her wings out and rolled her shoulders again before laying back down, and looking up at me where I straddled her knees. I stayed where I was, watching as she readjusted herself. She looked up at me expectantly then looked herself over wondering what I was looking at.

"Is there something wrong Greg?" She asked as she got up on her elbows to look where I was looking.

"No...nothing is wrong at all..." I breathed quietly. I knew she was confused, but I was hoping she would hold still for a while so I could take in this beautiful picture in front of me!

Picture this...dark blue sheets as the back drop for grey skin. That had tiny little sparkles of various sizes, like freckles, running throughout. The form was female, but with longer calves than regular women. Not a hair on her skin, just smooth and cool. I want to say she felt like stone, but she didn't. There was a hardness to her, but as I leaned over and just let my hands explore I felt her yield to my touch. She twisted a little under my hands, pressing up against my fingers as they slid over her. Her breasts were a little smaller than what would comfortably fill my palms, but were firm and I could feel the play of muscle under them as she pressed into my touch.

I slid questing fingers over the inner slops of her breasts and felt along her ribs. I pressed more firmly here because I remembered how she had reacted when I had tickled her. Better to use firm pressure or I might get a foot to the face! Her flat stomach, with a hint of the musculature underneath, was quivering under my soft touches. I bent down, shuffling back on my knees and gently kissed her upper abdomen. My hands tenderly kneading her sides above her hips. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and her tail was twitching and jerking back and forth on the bed. I began kissing around her navel and heard her give that little avian croaking whine as one hand grabbed the end of her tail and held it to her chest.

"Gregory?" She hissed in a mildly frantic voice. I ignored her and continued kissing that soft skin. Feeling her tremble under my touches made me feel so good! It made me feel powerful, knowing that this gorgeously scary creature was enjoying what I was doing to her. How long had it been since I had been with a woman? Years...I'd had a thought that the first time I was with another woman, that I would do it right . That I would pleasure her to the best of my ability again and again until she was putty in my hands. That had been taken away from me yesterday when Lucretia jumped me!

Yet...that had felt right as well. It had needed to be done. Sex is the most wonderfully, awkward and embarrassing act that we can do with each other. I doubt that it is ever perfect! What is important is the love you feel, the desire, the need and want.

I loved and desired Lucretia very much. We were as different as two people could be...but I didn't care. I wanted my sweetheart to know that I loved her. I was going to show her without words.

I kissed along the crease between her pelvis and thigh and heard her give a soft moan as she widened her legs a little. I rubbed, lightly, my goatee over the tender flesh of her lower stomach. I could look up now and see her eyes as she tipped her head up. The end of her tail was being held in one hand next to her chin and her mouth was open and panting. I wanted to see her face for this next part. I pushed back a little more and brushed my goatee over the source of a sweet smell. She bucked once and bit onto the end of her tail as she watched me with wide eyes.

"I didn't get to see you do this last night...I really wanted to!" She said in a tight voice. "I had...MmmMAH! Oh Greg..gor..geeee! The...and then...guh!" The rest of what she said kinda got all jumbled as I began licking her again. This time with my eyes on her face. She was chewing on the end of her tail and both of her hands were held tightly on her chest as she whimpered and bucked. I could tell she was trying to keep still so I held her down a little tighter to the bed. This made her eyes widen even more if that were possible and she began bucking harder! She began making a chirping noise along with little needful whines.

I told you all about the taste before, but it doesn't do it justice. Like sweet citrus and salt with a flavor that was distinctly her. It didn't gush or squirt or anything. It just flowed steadily, giving me a chance to breathe between sucking kisses. It also gave me a chance to languidly explore the soft center of my succubus.

Not all women are pink on the inside. Lucretia had soft grey lips that were tucked in nicely, but when opened were smooth and black. Black as coal to tell the truth. It made me raise an eyebrow in surprises but I gave a mental shrug and got back to what I was doing. She also seemed to have more muscles inside of her, and was able to grip down tighter than any woman I had ever been with. Also, when searching for the elusive and fabled G-spot that most guys don't seem to be able to find...found it!

And...uh...I found another one, and is this a...? Yep! She has a third one too. At least when I explored them with the tip of my tongue she began shivering and stuttering instead of talking, or trying to talk at any rate!

She began wagging her head at me, either in a nod or a shake side to side I couldn't tell. "I...I...Greg!" I slowed down a little and her head came right up to fix me with a hard stare!

"Don't stop! Please Master!" I opened my mouth wide and covered her whole pussy and started giving her a severe tongue lashing! She fell back with a cry and a loud thunk and I wondered if she had gotten her horns stuck again. Nope, her head is moving from side to side she is still free to move and...oh my...

I felt her pussy begin to heat up, to get warmer. I began to suck harder, greedily pulling on her lips as her thighs flexed and her feet jerked around my waist. Then the claws on her toes shot forward and grabbed me on the fronts of my thighs hard holding me in place and her body arched like a bow, raising her up so only her head and shoulders was on the bed. She let go of her tail and gave a loud call that sounded similar to an eagles cry! I held on for dear life still licking and sucking for all I was worth. Then had an evil thought and grinned against her soft black lips. I pushed a little more forward while she was in the apex of her climax...and sucked her clit into my mouth while rapidly stirring a finger inside of her pussy!

She gave a yell and fell back to the bed, letting go of me with her claws and curled around my head as I kept up my oral assault!

"Oh Gregory! Too much! Too..gah! GUH! Gruuh! Groog! RRAAAHH!" Then she flopped back on the bed her legs weakly pushing at me and her fingers fluttering around my head. I gently eased off, giving her one last slow lick making her convulse again. Then crawled up next to her where she wordlessly reached for me and I took her in my arms. She was nuzzling my neck and breathing heavily as she straddled me.

"Why didn't I do this sooner?" She gasped. "This is so much fun! Its even better than fighting!" She paused and then slowly sat back, resting on my hips as she thought about it.

"Almost as good as fighting..?" I ventured. She looked down at me, considering, and then grinned and ran her claws over me...which tickled and made her laugh at me twitching!

She gave a tentative grin and slowly began letting her fingers roam over me as well. Sharp claws held so they didn't touch my skin as the pads of her fingers brushed over my forehead, nose and mouth. She got to my lips and leaned forward to give them a soft kiss. Then stopped her exploration to wrap her arms around my neck and lay on me as she burrowed her face in my neck. Her wings sagged down on each side and her legs wrapped through mine and she snuggled into me.

"I think this is going to be a position we do a lot of...at least in this form." I said quietly.

"Why is that?" She replied.

"Well, I have never had a girlfriend with wings, and it seems a little uncomfortable for you to lay on them on your back. Can't really lay on you since it puts too much pressure on them." I said. I had been stroking her shoulders and feeling where her wings came out. It was interesting to feel. Never really paid attention to how dense and wide the muscles are there. Made sense that they were so massive there. She weighed what...? How many pounds? Twenty-foot wings, would have to beat with how much force too...?

Bah! Never was all that good with math!

"So, do you have any idea how Succubae normally have sex? Because I have only done it with human women..." I felt Lucretia stiffen against me, her clawed fingers languidly began stroking the back of my neck as she kept her face against me. I could feel the light scratching of her sharp teeth on my collarbone as she said quietly.

"How many, and what are their names?"

Crap! I gently gripped her horns and pulled back her head to look me in the eye. "One of them was a nice woman I knew when I graduated highschool. I was 19 and she was 18. The second I was in a longer relationship with and we left on good terms. The third was the woman who accused me of something I did not do." I smoothed my fingers over her cheek and ran a finger along the side of her mouth. She gripped it in her teeth tightly, but didn't break the skin.

"Their names?" She asked again. I shook my head at her and said, "No. They are my past...you are my future." She growled louder and let go of my finger.

I put a hand over her mouth gently and said, "I was with them, but no longer...you are mine and I am yours. I am with you as long as you will have me..." I thought about it a moment and then grinned and pulled her head to me as I leaned forward to meet her in a fast kiss.

"...probably you're going to be stuck with me even if you don't want me. So there!" Then I rubbed my nose against hers as I kissed her longer this time. She giggled happily behind the kiss but it sounded more like a burble with the lip lock going on. Then she leaned back.

"My turn to try the mouth thing...!" She said excitedly. I was laying back as she crouched down next to me. The ends of her wings braced on the mattress for balance. Her hands were now free to be able to stroke me. My...I want to call it cock, but that's so over used isn't it?

Penis? Dick? Member? Unit? Package? Johnson? Tallywhacker? Oh! The Torpedoe! No, that's just silly...

I guess I will stick with cock for now, and use the others as the mood takes me.

She gently cradled my cock in one hand and my balls in the other...felt a little dangerous with her claws but she was very slow and careful as she weighed the sack in one hand and gave a tentative wiggle with the other.

"I remember what my sisters would tell me, and I have seen videos on the...inner net?" She looked over at me for confirmation.

"The internet?" I supplied. She nodded and grinned and I saw her lovely sharp teeth. Her lovely...Sharp...teeth!

My cock wilted...it was now doing it's best to pull an imitation of a scared turtle! Lucretia gave a small whine and moved closer to take a look. Unconsiously my body gave a shudder and she looked back up at me.

"Did I do something wrong Greg?" She inquired.

"No! No...nothing of the sort. Something I need to get over a little I guess." My eyes were shut tight as I tried to get the image of those sharp teeth out of my mind! Why didn't I think of this sooner? Of course Lucretia would want to try out anything and everything...why not try to give me a blowjob? Especially after she enjoyed my oral ministrations so much...she would want to try it too.

The problem is that she has a mouth full of extremely sharp teeth, and they are strong too! Just the image of a double row of razor sharp pearly whites descending on my manhood, made me almost break out in a sweat!

She tipped her head to the side and casually looked over my groin area. "I remember it being bigger. At least it felt bigger inside of me last night." She used her wing tips to push her upper body a little higher off of the mattress. She appeared to ponder this dilemma...then growled and lightly poked at my dick with a sharp claw!

"Grow harder...now!" She growled. If it was possible for a penis to change from an Outie into an Innie it would have...She glared at it and then grasped it in her fingertips, thankfully careful of her claws and wiggled it back and forth. "Its not working, what am I doing wrong Greg?" Her voice was upset and her face looked crestfallen. "It was hard before...does it not like me?" She asked, looking back and down into my face.

I hesitated as I wondered how to answer her, she saw the hesitation and looked even sadder. I was wondering how to tell her that it wasn't her, it was the sharp teeth and claws being so close to the most sensitive part of my body. Yet that was a part of her. So it was my issue not hers...Then she solved the problem.

Her face brightened and then she was in her human form and straddled me much as I had done her just a few minutes earlier.

"Knew you liked this form better!" She said with a smile showing perfect human teeth. Her hands with soft pink skin and round fingernails came to rest around my growing shaft and began stroking me. It felt wonderful! It showed too as I rapidly rose to the challenge, quickly getting hard in her hands.

"Its so hard for what it is..." she said softly, squirming her butt a little on my thighs. Her other hand came down and she licked her lips hungrily as soon she began stroking with two hands again. I groaned at the tension and my hips arched as if they had a mind of their own, lifting her up in the air making her laugh a little.

"I like it I can make you do the same things you did to me. I think I am going to stay in this form for a while!" Lucretia purred, then she slid down my legs, leaning forward at the same time. I felt her breasts press against my upper thighs as she lay on my lower body. I got to watch as she stuck out her tongue and gently licked the head of my cock.

That felt good!

Then again, I felt like I was missing something here. Something she had said about her forms and liking one better? I didn't...oh my!

payenbrant
payenbrant
1,598 Followers