Minimum Wage, Maximum Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned toward her, at this point, and invaded her space more than she was expecting.

"Oh really?" I asked, running a finger through her straightened hair. "Why is that?"

It was adorable to see how nervous she was, at this moment. But she was also excited. She had to force herself to go on, but she maintained eye contact while she did.

"Well..." she responded hesitantly, "Older guys are more... knowledgeable. You know? They know what they're doing. Like... in the bedroom, I mean."

I brushed my cheek against hers, and whispered into her ear, "do they?"

"Mmm hmm," she responded quietly, as she stood up and took me into her arms. "The ones that I've known, anyway. They know how to... touch me."

I wrapped my own arms around her, and moved back into position to kiss her. Her body moulded against mine, and it was heavenly; Naomi was one of those girls with a nice, skinny, sexy body, with boobs that are just slightly too big for her frame, so when she pressed herself against me, it felt amazing.

We made out for a while, just like that, and then I felt her hand exploring a bit further down south, confirming that I was rock hard. I reached down and slowly unzipped her pants, pressing against her a bit so that she'd feel every millimetre of that zipper unzipping, and then, in case that wasn't enough stimulation, undoing the button and reaching my hand inside to finger her over her wet panties.

"Mmm," she moaned into my mouth, still kissing me.

She unwrapped her arms from me so that she could remove her top, and then reached back to unclasp her bra.

And as I looked into her eyes, I saw that she was still nervous. This girl was a lot less experienced than she was letting on, but that was okay. I wasn't going to do anything crazy with her.

I knelt down to help her out of her pants, and then stood back up and lifted her back onto the box she'd previously been sitting on, but this time I left her close to the edge with her legs apart, giving me easy access to her wet pussy. I got my cock out, and leaned in to kiss her again, while I gently slid my dick against her pussy lips, never really going for it, just letting her get used to the idea that I was there. Finally, when she couldn't take it anymore, she reached her own hand down, to guide me inside of her.

Holy fuck was she tight! I started moving into her, stroke by stroke, and it was a while before I was all the way in. I could feel myself stretching her pussy walls, a little more with each push. Luckily, she was soaked, so there was plenty of lubrication, but it still felt like my cock was being gripped by the warmest, friendliest vice ever created.

When I was finally in, I rested inside of her for a moment, and reached up a hand to pull one of her breasts toward my mouth. I licked around her nipple a bit, and pulled it into my mouth, and even gave a very light nibble; all the while, her pussy kept its firm, tight grasp on my cock.

I finally tore my attention away from her lovely breast, reached up my other hand to slide my fingers back in her hair, and kissed her some more, as I started to gently fuck her. It was almost making love, so tender were we with each other. I had used Kristen in the alley like a slut, but I felt more protective of Naomi in this moment. So when I was getting ready, I let her know.

"I'm going to..." I started to say, but she interrupted me.

"Cum inside me," she panted. "Give me your... not yet... not yet... give me... OH! Give it to me!"

And so I did, matching her own orgasm with mine. Fuck it; if she was willing to take the risk, so was I.

"Oh, fuck, that's good," she murmured. And then, I couldn't swear to it, but I think she said, "that'll show 'em."

"What's that?" I asked, but she just gave a funny little smile, and said, "Nothing."

After that, I had the pleasure of watching her get dressed again. Some girls look good no matter what they do; exposing her sexy body had been erotic, and watching her lithe limbs sliding back into her panties and pants was equally erotic.

And as I watched her, I also thought about the rivalry I'd always thought I'd detected between Kristen, Naomi, and Mia. It wasn't the type of thing you could be sure about, because it was a working environment so they weren't going to be all-out catty, but I'd always had the impression that the girls were sort of in competition with each other. If one got a shiny new toy, the others would immediately want the same one.

This, of course, brought out my mischievous side.

"I'd love to do that again sometime," she said.

"What about tonight?" I asked. "Say... 9 o'clock at my place? I might even have a little surprise for you."

That got her attention. "A surprise?" she asked. "Sounds interesting! I'll be there."

Kristen and Naomi

When I got home I had a nice, leisurely shower, washing off the juices from both girls. Then I ordered in Chinese, getting more food than necessary for two people.

The food showed up around quarter to eight, and then Kristen showed up a bit early, which I had been expecting. She was eager for round two.

She'd changed out of her workout clothes, and into a slinky, black dress. I kissed her at the door, and invited her in. I asked if she'd eaten and she said no; I think she'd been too nervous to eat, which, frankly, was flattering. So we went into the dining room, grabbed some chopsticks, and took turns eating directly from the packages, rather than dirtying any plates.

As we circled the table, moving from dish to dish, we occasionally brushed up against each other, and flirtatiously fed each other, while I let my hands roam freely. Sliding a hand over her ass confirmed that she wasn't wearing any panties, and at one point I leaned in to kiss her and slid a hand up to her breast, confirming that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

Before too long we abandoned the food and lowered ourselves to the floor, where I entered her for the second time that day. It was completely different from the first time: not only were we now facing each other, but there was a lot of kissing, and tenderness, and eye contact. When I came, she wrapped her legs around me tightly, pulling me as deep as she could, which was more than fine with me.

We kissed a bit longer, enjoying the afterglow as I softened inside her, until the doorbell rang. I smiled and kissed her once more, before getting up to get the door. "I have a surprise for you," I said over my shoulder. I grabbed my boxers on the way, but I wasn't exactly well dressed when I opened the door.

As expected, it was Naomi, wearing a light summer dress of her own. I heard Kristen coming up behind me: "Who is-" she started to ask, over my shoulder, before being shocked into silence by seeing Naomi in the door.

"What's she doing here?!?" both girls asked incredulously, in unison. It would have been funny if it wasn't so... actually, yeah, it was funny.

"Easy you two," I chuckled. "Let's not scratch anyone's eyes out."

I then leaned into Naomi, put an arm around her waist, and kissed her, long and tender. "Come on in," I said. As she entered, I turned back to Kristen and kissed her long and tender. "Let's make her feel welcome," I said.

The girls glared at each other, as I closed the door, but it was wariness, not hatred, that I detected.

"Have you eaten?" I asked Naomi.

"N... no," she replied.

"Then come on into the dining room. Kristen and I didn't really finish, either. We got... distracted."

I'd already turned away, but I guessed that Kristen was probably smirking at Naomi, at that point, but it didn't matter. We'd all be friends soon enough.

"Do you like Chinese?" I asked Naomi, as the girls entered the room.

"Sure," she responded.

"Help yourself, then," I responded. "I'll go grab us a bottle of wine, and some glasses."

Which I did, but when I got back to the dining room, Naomi still wasn't eating.

"What's the matter? Nothing you like?"

"No, I just... um... do you have a fork or something?" she asked. "I never learned to use chopsticks."

I heard Kristen snorting behind her. She was plucking egg rolls out of one of the containers, and popping them into her mouth.

"Never learned to use chopsticks?" she asked. "Who raised you?"

"Not Asians obviously!" Naomi retorted.

"Enough, you two," I broke in. "Kristen, why don't you make yourself useful, and teach Naomi how to use chopsticks."

Neither of them liked the idea, but they grudgingly acquiesced. Naomi grabbed a pair, and broke them apart, as Kristen started to instruct her.

"Rub them together first, to get rid of the little bits of stuff still hanging on. Right. Now... hold one like this, just keeping it in place, and then hold this one kind of like a pencil. That's the one that moves, the other one just kind of stays there."

To her credit, Naomi was starting to get it, but she was still clumsy about it.

"No," Kristen said, "more like this."

"Why don't you show her," I said.

So Kristen came up behind Naomi, put her arm around her, and put a hand on top of hers, so that Naomi could feel what Kristen was doing with her fingers. It was a shitty way to try to teach someone to use chopsticks, but this wasn't about chopsticks, it was about setting a mood. Kristen had seen men "teaching" women to play pool in the movies - maybe some had even done it with her - and she was putting that knowledge to good use now.

As she stood against Naomi, Kristen caught a whiff of her perfume. "Oh," she said, "I've always liked this scent on you!" It was the first step toward breaking the ice that had formed between the two of them, and it didn't go unnoticed by Naomi.

"Thanks!" she said. "I notice you're wearing your favourite dress."

"Yeah," replied Kristen, "I figured I'd be having some fun tonight, so I'd dress up for it. And I was right, it seems." She took another smell of Naomi's perfume, and this time her nose lightly grazed her neck.

"Mmm," Naomi purred, and leaned her head back against Kristen's shoulder.

"There, see?" I said, coming up to them. "We can all be friends here. All we have to do is try." And then I leaned in to kiss Naomi, with my arms around both of them, and one of my hands resting on Kristen's ass.

"I guess so," Kristen replied. "I don't usually like to share, but..." And then she started to lightly kiss the back of Naomi's neck.

I'd gotten the impression earlier that Naomi wasn't very experienced, so I'm sure she'd never been part of a threeway, but right now, sandwiched between two people who were seeming more and more eager with every passing moment to fuck her, she seemed pretty willing to go along with things.

"Let's have a drink," I said, finally breaking myself away.

"Yes, let's!" they both said, in unison again, and then they both giggled. My back was to them, as I poured the wine, but I smiled at the sound of those giggles. It was the surest sign that tonight was going to go as I'd hoped it would.

We sipped our wine and continued to nibble on the food. Naomi continued to try using the chopsticks, with miserable results, but Kristen was no longer ragging her about it. They laughed as Naomi fumbled, but it was good natured laughing.

And then Kristen told Naomi that she was getting tired of seeing her starve, so she started to feed her pieces of food. And then a bit of sauce escaped and trailed down Naomi's mouth, which Kristen scooped up, tenderly, with a finger... and which Naomi then sucked off of Kristen's finger. With more eye contact than was strictly necessary.

"Whoops," said Kristen quietly. "I don't think I got it all..." And with that, she reached in to kiss Naomi, just under the mouth, where the sauce supposedly was. Which didn't last long before both girls were properly kissing each other. Exploring. Surprised at how similar, yet different, it was to kissing a man. Perhaps enjoying the feeling of a set of breasts against their own.

"Maybe we should get this dress off," I suggested, coming up behind Naomi, and without even bothering to answer - or to stop kissing Kristen! - she simply raised her arms so that I could lift it off her. Their lips had to part momentarily, when I slid the dress up and over her head, but then they were back at it, except that now Kristen had her arms around Naomi, and a hand on her bare ass.

Yes, like Kristen before her, Naomi had shown up nude under her summer dress. I may have a dead-end, low paying job in an electronics store, but my life is fantastic. Naomi was now completely naked, sandwiched between myself and Kristen, and her whole attention was focused on the girl in front of her.

Eventually they broke off, though, and Kristen was able to step back and take in the sight before her.

"Holy shit," she breathed. "You're fucking gorgeous!"

If there had been any remaining sense of animosity between these two, that comment completely dissolved it. The genuine admiration Kristen showed in appraising Naomi's body - with perhaps a hint of lust? - was enough to make them fast friends.

"Well," responded Naomi, "maybe it's time to even the playing field!" She reached out to help Kristen out of her dress, and I now had two beautiful, naked women in my dining room. Two beautiful, naked women who were immediately back in each other's arms, kissing and exploring.

"Perhaps we should move things to the bedroom?" I suggested, and pointed the way. They practically raced me there.

In a flash Naomi was on the bed, and Kristen was on top of her, kissing her some more. Then trailing kisses along her jaw; and down her neck; and across her clavicle; and into her cleavage. And she stopped, in genuine admiration of the breasts she was facing.

"These are so perfect!" she whispered, before kissing the inside of one. "I wish mine looked like this!" And then she took a nipple in her mouth, hesitated a second, and closed her eyes did something with her mouth. I don't know what it was, but Naomi definitely liked it!

"Mmm!" she purred, and wrapped a leg around Kristen's waist. "You feel so good, sweetie," she murmured.

Kristen continued to explore and love Naomi's breasts, until I lowered myself under her pussy, and began to lick and kiss her, working my way toward her clit.

"Oh shit," I heard her say, and then her sounds were muffled again, presumably by one of Naomi's nipples.

Before long, I had a finger inserted, and then a second one, and was working her g-spot as I continued to lick and play with and work Kristen's clit.

At one point, she stopped playing with Naomi's boobs, and I heard her ask, "Do you want me to... I mean... can I..." She couldn't bring herself to say it, but Naomi knew what she meant. I felt her moving further up the bed, giving Kristen access to her pussy.

Before long, both girls were moaning and writhing, as they had their pussies eaten out. Naomi came first - Kristen must have been better at this than I was - but Kristen wasn't too far behind, so there was no permanent damage to my ego.

When the girls had come down from their orgasms, Kristen moved back up alongside Naomi so that they could cuddle, and kiss, and bask in the afterglow. I came up alongside them, as well, and let my hands roam.

"Do you mind if I have a try?" Naomi eventually asked, and Kristen kissed her, and then nodded yes. So Kristen lay back, and Naomi went to position herself in front of Kristen's pussy.

I, in the meantime, felt it was time to get more involved in the situation. Naomi was right near the edge of the foot of the bed, so I stripped off my boxers - finally! - and got behind her. She waggled her ass at me invitingly, I gave it a playful smack, and then I started rubbing my cock at her entrance. But I didn't wait for her to guide me this time, it was only a moment before I was plunging in.

At this angle I was deeper into Naomi than I had been that afternoon in the stock room, and she felt it.

"Oh, god, that's so good! So deep!" she groaned, before going back to work on Kristen's glistening pussy. Kristen had her eyes closed, a leg on Naomi's back, and the fingers of one hand buried in Naomi's hair - she was beside herself with passion. Naomi, meanwhile, was much more vocal than she had been the first time we'd fucked.

"God, fucking right there," I'd hear her say, and then, a few moments later, "fucking fuck me, fucking fuck me..."

But when Kristen was ready, she stole the show. She grabbed Naomi's head, and rubbed her pussy up and down her face as she came hard. Her feet were on the bed now, thrusting her hips in the air - at least, as high as she could, while still maintaining contact with Naomi. I had just witnessing a girl face-fucking another girl, and it was hot.

So of course, I was immediately using Naomi's waist to pull her against me, and cumming inside her. She was dealing with orgasms on both sides, and loving it.

Almost as soon as I'd pulled out of Naomi, Kristen was up like a shot, turning her over onto her back - practically pushing me out of the way in the process - and lapping at Naomi's sloppy cunt. Soon Naomi was having her own orgasm, as Kristen ate her out - lapping up my cum while she was at it - and fingered herself to another orgasm of her own.

--

I don't remember much of the rest of that night. My memories of the next few hours are a blur of naked, sweaty bodies, fucking and sucking and licking and nibbling each other, until we ended up, exhausted, tangled in each other's limbs, kissing and fondling each other.

Somehow, the girls managed to get their dresses and shoes back on, call for cars, and head home.

After all, we had work the next day.

Mia

The next day was quiet at work, which suited me just fine. Kristen, Naomi, and myself, while satiated, were also tired from our late night together. I managed to answer customers' questions, and the girls managed to smile as they rang up their sales, but to a certain extent we were going through the motions.

Mia didn't know what was going on, but she did notice that Naomi and Kristen weren't as annoyed with each other as usual. If anything, they almost seemed kind of... friendly with each other!

I just wanted to go home, but unfortunately I was scheduled to close the store again. This time it was Mia's turn to be paired with me, but thoughts of having the same fun with her that I'd had with Naomi never even occurred to me. If Kristen and Naomi were going to join me again that night I'd need a nap first, and that's about all that was on my mind. So we closed out the cash, and then, just like the day before, ended up in the stock room, Mia chattering away while I did my thing. These girls were all so similar to each other! Coincidentally, she was even sitting on the same box I'd fucked Naomi on. (I didn't tell her that, of course.)

Mia was one of those girls who are constantly sarcastic. I think it might have been a bit of an inferiority complex; she was kind of short, and she probably thought that made her less attractive, even though it was quite the opposite: she was hot AF. She also had a dirty sense of humour, when she wasn't in front of customers, which could have meant either that she was very comfortable with the topic of sex, or that she was extremely reserved and trying to hide it. I had a feeling it was the former.

But one thing was exactly the same as the day before: she was chattering away, just as Naomi had done, and I was ignoring every word of it. How can so little information require so many words? How can these girls go on and on - and ON! - a non-stop river of words, and yet never actually say anything?!?

The only thing she said the whole time that was even remotely interesting to me was, "May name's not even Mia anyway, that's just what people call me."