Minnesota Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hips and spun us both around so she was facing the bed and I was behind her. "Bend over for me, girl. I want you to spread your ass wide for my tongue again."

I can hear the smile in her voice as she purrs, "Ohhhhh yeah... You are sooooo dirty Jack, I love it!"

"You like when I talk dirty to you?"

"Yeah, I like being a little slut for you. This is so fucking hot..."

"Do you want me to eat your ass some more?"

"Please, please, please. Damn you're good at it... I love how you tongue fuck my ass..." She reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide, pulling her anus open.

"You like that? Good girl... spread your ass more. I want you to be my little slut, can you do that for me?"

"Yes. Like this?" She pulls her anus wide. Gaping. Oh fuck.

"Wider," I slide my hands on top of her hands and help her stretch her anus open. Nicole gasps a little bit and I slowly drag my tongue all along the circle of her open hole.

Nicole can't hide her desire as I slide just past the opening of her anus and press my tongue against the inner walls of her asshole in big, looping licks "Oooooooooooohhhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."

I stop suddenly, still firmly gripping her ass cheeks and holding them wide, "Who owns this ass?"

"Ohhhhh fuck..."

"Who?"

"Goddamn, you do."

"That's right, I own this ass."

"Yeah you do, Jack. My ass is all for you..." Awesome. She's definitely not shy anymore, and now we've both agreed that I was going to play with her ass for a looooong time. I couldn't help but smile.

"Alright baby, now one more big spread for me."

Nicole regripped her cheeks and spread herself wide open to me. So fucking beautiful. "Like this?"

"Just like that..." I slowly plant my face back between her buttcheeks, tongue extended, and enter her anus fully, once again. So smooth and sexy! Nicole lets out a deep moan as I slide my tongue in and out, in and out, in and out, slowly fucking her asshole. My dick is rock hard, but I ignore it; I need to eat this girl's ass out forever. She's still holding her asscheeks wide, and subtly pressing her butt back against the pressure of my mouth. I'm so into it, both literally and figuratively, that I wrap my arms around her waist, lift her, and move her from bending over the bed to laying face down on the bed, and I never once remove my face from between her buttcheeks.

Now that she's lying on the bed, I take another breather and plant kisses all along the crack of her ass, up her back, then back down. Nicole is moaning the entire time as I brush my lips and tongue along her back, upper thighs, and back to her yummy booty. I pull up and stare with her ass just inches from my face and take it all in, gathering the proverbial rosebud in my mind. I do this for long enough that Nicole actually looks back at me, laughs, and shakes her butt knowingly at my face. OK, back to work... After admiring the sight of her delicious backside for a few more seconds, I return my face to it's temporary home: the dark crevice between Nicole's buttcheeks. She laughed again, then gave a soft sigh as she settled in and laid herself comfortably on the bed, seemingly content that I wasn't going anywhere - I was settling myself in for a long night face down in her warm mound of ass flesh.

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me..." Nicole giggled mischievously. I'm sure she had no idea that I would be so focused on her ass, and that the night would go this far, this fast.

"You want me to stop?"

"Oh no. No no no. Keep going, please, I love it. Do what you want to me."

Well guess what I wanted to do? Actually, I don't remember what was going through my mind at this point because in reality I ended up eating her pussy quite a bit from this position, but AFTER I had her pussy soaking wet from my tongue and her own juices, I moved back up and started eating her butt again with several deeeeeep, probing thrusts of my tongue straight up her asshole. Nicole moaned with each penetration, and I started to finger her pussy and vibrate her clit to coincide with my tongue digging deep into her rectum. As she started to buck her ass back against my face in response to my tongue fucking, I removed my tongue and circled my finger around her anus. I leaned in and blew cool air, then warm on her sexy little asshole before sliding my finger inside. Nicole gasped, then clenched her ass around my finger while I slowly finger fucked her ass. I removed my finger, sucked on it, then returned it to her asshole while I inserted my middle finger into her pussy, still holding her ass cheek wide with my left hand. So now I was finger fucking her ass and pussy while I planted soft kisses on her butt cheeks and upper thighs, occasionally sliding my tongue around her pussy and ass crack. Nicole was definitely into it, but I actually needed to taste her some more.

"I'm just loosening you up for my tongue..."

"Yeah? Are you gonna stick your tongue in?"

"Fuck yes." I removed then sucked both fingers, used both hands to pull her butt cheeks wide again, and slid my tongue easily into the dark cavity of her butthole.

Nicole squeals "Asaaaaaahhhhhhahahaha. That feels so fucking deep. Damn I love how deep in my ass you are..."

"You like taking my tongue this deep in your ass?" I insert my tongue again.

"Oh fuck yes."

"Has anyone been this deep in your ass before?" I push my tongue hard inside, even just a little further as I feel her anus pinching me off.

"Oooooohhhhhhahaha, nooooo. Nobody's ever been in my ass like that..."

"That's right. I own this ass."

"Yeah you do."

I continue my tongue power-thrusts deep up Nicole's asshole, over and over and over and over and over again, occasionally giving an additional flick of my tongue on the inside rim of her anus as I pull out that makes a nice popping sound, and occasionally keeping my tongue deep and stiff while I shook my head from side to side, wiggling my tongue deep against the inner walls of her rectum. Damn. Almost every time I pull out, her anus twitches a little, then remains slightly gaped and waiting for me to re-insert my tongue. I notice Nicole is almost frozen, paralyzed by the sensation of me deep rimming her... Honestly, I don't remember how much longer this went on, but it was a good amount of time before I finally had to mentally force myself to stop. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to stop, since she was obviously about to work herself up to another orgasm, but I think it was something to do with finally giving in to my own urges and recognizing that I was about to cum just by eating this girl's ass, and it might be a good idea to get her to help me do that...

With one last pop, I removed my tongue from her anus. "Oh, fuck, I could seriously do that all night..."

Nicole barely had her breath as she looked back at me, wiggled her ass in my face and whispered, "Isn't that what we're doing?"

I laugh, "No. You're doing what I say you're doing, and right now I want to 69. Sit on my face."

Nicole moved like a cat, first stretching her back before looking back at me with a huge grin, waiting for me to lie down on the bed, then sliding her body down mine, finally settling with her pussy right over my mouth before pouncing on my dick and taking me deep in her mouth. Of course, I have my mouth and tongue all over her pussy immediately, with my eyes on her glistening anus, as I feel her mouth pull and suck almost the full length of my cock. I grab a pillow to place under my head, and now I have a good angle at both her pussy and asshole, which I take full advantage of. Back up her ass goes my tongue, and she groans even as she has her mouth full. She starts gyrating her body sensually, and really grinding her pussy and ass against my mouth. So. Fucking. Hot.

A few more minutes go by, and now Nicole is sitting on my face, taking my dick deep in her mouth, then sucking as she pulls her head up - she's really good at giving head! So good, in fact, that after only a few minutes of her sucking me off, I pull my tongue out of her ass and just start thrusting into her mouth, honestly about to explode... that's when I notice that she's easing up, slowing down her hand pumping on my dick and she just starts licking around my cock. What the fuck?

I gasp, "Oh fuck! Damn that was good, I was about to cum..."

Nicole is still gently licking my dick, "I know."

So that's her game. I have to laugh, "I get it. Are you teasing me so I'll eat your ass some more?"

She laughs hard. "Am I that obvious?"

Without missing a beat, I move to a sitting position with her still straddling me and stroking my dick, I wrap my arms around her midsection and pull her ass hard back into my face with my tongue fully extended and seeking, you guessed it, her sexy little butthole once again.

Nicole gasps as she gets back into rhythm bouncing her booty on my face, "I'm glad you can take a hint..." she whispers and starts enthusiastically stroking me again. It doesn't take long at all for us both to get completely worked up and by her noises and movements, I know now's the time to go. I don't have a great angle to finger her from this position, so I just vibrate my thumb against her clit while I rapidly thrust my tongue in and out of her anus, fucking her ass while she cums HARD and instinctively rubs herself aggressively against my face. Nicole moans into the air, continues to grind against me as she calms down a little bit, then remembers her manners and resumes sucking and jerking me off. I know an opportunity when I see it, so I easily let her bring me off, and she surprises me by taking me in her mouth as I orgasm. As I settle down, with her butt still inches from my eyes, I can't help myself - I pull her ass back onto my face! Nicole groans with laughter, "Oh my god, Jack... Seriously?" Already, she is subtly rubbing herself up and down on my face, betraying her emotions.

"Mmmmm... Fuck. No. OK. I'll stop." I hear Nicole sigh and I definitely hear disappointment in it, but I move out from under her as she rolls off. She is so sexy sitting there, with a sultry look on her face, that I once again can't help but immediately reach over, roll her back onto her stomach and drag my tongue in a long lick up her ass crack as she bursts out in laughter. Soon the laughter turns to sighs as I slip my tongue past her anal ring once again and generally just make out with her butthole for a few more seconds. With a final smacking sound as I pull away from a sucking kiss on her anus, I looked up at her. Well, she had her eyes closed and was already losing herself to the sensation of my rimming her again - I realized that she didn't want to be done even now! Again, that stupid voice in my head told me to leave her wanting more, but I had to move in for a final goodbye kiss...

After a few minutes of my final goodbye kiss, I reluctantly pulled my face from her ass as she calmed down from a final smaller orgasm. Well, ok, I pulled my face out, spread her ass cheeks for another look at her beautiful rosebud, then couldn't help myself and shoved my tongue up her ass one last time! I swear her butthole thanked me by giving my tongue a nice hug - I remember her anus pinching my tongue for a long time before we both started laughing and I eventually removed my tongue from her anal canal.

"Was that a goodbye hug?" I laughed.

Nicole laughed, too, "Let's call it a "thank you" hug. Oh god, oh god, oh god that was fucking incredible..." She trailed off and laid her head on the bed.

"I'm glad you had a good time."

She rolled with her eyes closed, still talking dreamily in a post-orgasm fog. "Such a good time. I'm glad I stayed at the party with you."

"Well I'm glad I got to drive you home."

"Well I'm glad you started licking my ass!"

"Nope. I can't top that. I just want to leave it at that..."

Nicole opened her eyes, and moved to her side to look at me, "I don't want to leave it at that. I want to see you again."

"Believe me, I do too... Now are we talking a date, or something like this again?"

Nicole smiled, "Why can't it be both?"

12