Minoan Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife and Husband reach an explicit understanding.
2k words
4.11
36.9k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arrival of Carl's text expressing his approval of Cindy's discovery of the nude beach and yet another innuendo about having sex with an African lover alleviated Cindy's guilt about her infidelity. She knew women who had negotiated understandings with their husbands that liberated them from their marriage vows. She had on several occasions when the loneliness and sexual frustration provoked by Carl's incessant business trips considered suggesting the idea to him. However; her fear of provoking a divorce had always dissuaded her.

Cindy took yet another long, lingering look at her African escort's reviving penis before reluctantly pulling her blouse and skirt on. The idea have having sex alfresco for a third time appealed to her. However; she could see a house and a barn barely a hundred yards away through the olive grove and Plakias off in the distance. It would be to indiscrete.

The hike back to town was pleasant but brief. Her African guide presumed that he was invited up to her apartment. He was not being presumptuous. Cindy didn't even bother to remove her clothes before she attacked her paramour. He chuckled as he allowed her to tackle him, pinning him to the bed. He helped her drop his trousers to free his gloriously rejuvenated erection. She guided her sex to the ebony phallus so that she could impale herself on it.

The sight of the box of condoms that Cindy had so carefully laid out on Carl's nightstand reminded her of her recklessness. For only a moment a vestige of fidelity reminded her that she should be using one. However; he was already inside her, he had already ejaculated inside her - twice, and she was still early enough in her cycle that she should be safe. She shamelessly rode her Negro stallion, rhythmically flexing her pelvic muscles to massage his penis just as she often did with her husband. She was elated when she succeeded in forcing the stud who had twice demonstrated such impressive restraint to ejaculate inside her after only a few minutes.

After a brief rinse of her sex, Cindy took her African guide out for dinner at the most expensive restaurant that Plakias had to offer. He eagerly accepted her invitation to come up to her apartment again. The had sex again, of course. The realization that it was just sex, not making love appeased her nagging twinges of residual guilt. As she fell asleep in his powerful arms, she reminded her that this bed was merely a bed that she had shared with her husband rather than the marital bed that they had shared for nearly twenty years.

Cindy was awakened in the night by the sensation of her African stud's penis thrusting inside her. She only mildly resented his presumptuousness. His failure to awaken her so that she could savor the sex was more of an offense than his failure to seek her overt permission. When he climaxed, he ejaculated inside her yet again, of course. As she drifted off to sleep, she tried to count how many times he had inseminated her. Was it five times or half a dozen? How many tens of millions, really hundreds of millions, of his sperm were swimming around in her womb. The thought provoked a sense of contentment rather than panic as she drifted off to sleep.

When the sun woke them, they had sex yet again. Cindy then cooked breakfast for her African stud and served it to him in the nude. Unfortunately; her Negro guide received a text commanding him to work. She didn't protest to strenuously. The modest sum that she had paid him to be her guide for the day as well as the few meals that she had bought him were a small price to pay for the pleasure that he had given her.

When Cindy emerged from the shower, she discovered that she had received a text from Carl. He would be returning to Plakias that evening to spend two nights and a day with his neglected wife before catching a flight to another oil field.

Cindy inevitably returned to the beach to worship the sun and the Mediterranean. It took her only a moment to decide that she would go to the nude beach again. Of course she didn't bother with her bikini, preferring to wear just her flimsy beach robe and sandals for the hike over the rocky outcropping. Her day of sunbathing and swimming totally nude was uneventful but glorious. She was also feeling amorous, but it was not her African guide whom she longed for. She now craved her husband.

Cindy prepared to return to Plakias as the sun was setting. She realized that her pubic hair was once again sticky with the remnants of semen that were still seeping from her sex. Back in the days when she was trying to conceive or making little effort to not conceive, she would be leaking for a day after her husband had inseminated her. For only a moment Cindy was worried that he might notice the evidence. However; she had friends who had indulged in affairs or just one night stands. None of their husbands had seemed to notice the evidence that a woman would think should have been so obvious. It should not have been surprising. Women had been cheating on their spouses for tens of millennia and husbands have been failing to notice the evidence for far longer. Rather than take another swim to rinse herself, she walked back to Plakias.

A taxi was dropping her husband off just as she approached the apartment. In spite of, or perhaps because of her lingering guilt, the kiss that she greeted him with was genuinely passionate. They were making love as soon as the apartment door closed. Carl didn't seem to notice the extra stains on the sheets. He was too distracted by the blow job that his wife was administering to him with such exceptional eagerness. He reveled in the pleasure when she allowed him to ejaculate in her mouth.

The moment of truth arrived when Carl prepared to pleasure Cindy. For only a moment she was again fearful that he would notice the evidence that was still seeping from her vagina. However; the thought of encouraging her husband to pleasure her with his lips and tongue while another man's semen was still seeping from her vagina was far too wanton to resist. If he noticed any subtle nuances in her aroma and flavor that revealed her infidelities, they seemed to arouse rather than anger him. She climaxed, again and again.

When Carl finally positioned himself between her legs, Cindy glanced at the nightstand to remind him of the condoms. "I'll be careful," he assured her. "It will be our twentieth anniversary in a few weeks. We should celebrate by not allowing latex to come between us during our summer together."

"What if I get pregnant?"

"Would that really be such a bad thing?"

Cindy considered the simple question. Neither of them had argued to forcefully for their consensus that their family was large enough after their third child was born. Neither of them had been dismayed by the unexpected conception of their fourth once their initial shock had abated. Carl had reluctantly volunteered to get vasectomy. However; he had eagerly accepted Cindy's reasoning that since she was maturing, she was no longer as fertile as she used to be. Her insistence on using condoms since the birth of their fourth had been motivated as much by her resentment of her husband's reluctance to go under the knife as pregnancy paranoia. "I guess there really isn't too much risk as long you're careful."

It was desire as much as guilt that motivated Cindy to accept Carl's assurances that he would restrain himself. Although he didn't last long, he succeeded in bringing her to climax yet again. Her orgasm was not nearly as intense as what she had experienced in response to her Negro paramour's penis or even her husband's tongue, but it was satisfying on a more spiritual level. As promised, he withdrew to spill his seed safely on her belly and breasts.

As they cuddled together, savoring the afterglow of their lovemaking, Carl toyed with his semen., rubbing it onto her breast and belly, then into her pubic hair. Cindy giggled as she protested that he was being reckless, then admitted that it really wasn't that risky because she was still early enough in her cycle that she should be safe. Carl responded by scooping up more of his semen with his fingers then inserting them deep into her vagina. The knowledge that her husband was flirting with the risk of pregnancy brought her to orgasm.

When they awoke the next morning, Carl suggested that she should be his guide to the nude beach. The hike over the rocky ridge provoked her shame as it reminded her of her recent assignations, but also her arousal. Watching her husband slip out of his trunks to stand naked on the beach was a pleasure. He might not have been the most impressive man on the beach, but he certainly was not the most unimpressive.

After sunbathing naked for an hour, Carl suggested that they rent masks and snorkels from the diving school and take lessons. Cindy quickly became his teacher. When the lesson was over, she led him on a swim. She led him to the West until they reached the secluded, hidden beach that her African guide had revealed to her. He didn't question her about how she knew of the secluded sanctuary and what she had done there.

Cindy made love with her husband again. She insisted on being on top. She rhythmically flexed her vaginal muscles to massage his penis just as she had done for her African guide. When his climax was eminent, she was tempted to allow him to ejaculate inside her. However; she was fearful that such recklessness might inflame the suspicions which she presumed must be smoldering. She did allow her husband to squirt his semen into her pubic hair, then used her fingers to massage it into vagina just as he had done.

As they lay in the sun, Cindy suggested, "we should go see the ruins at Knossos. They are barely an hour's drive away on the North coast of Crete. May be we could even take the Ferry to see the Thera crater as well as the palace on the island of Santonni?"

Carl reminded her, "I have to leave again tomorrow. I'll be gone for over a week."

When Cindy started to complain he suggested, "you could hire your African guide to be your escort to visit the Minoan ruins." He went on to tease her by reminding her, "he was your guide to the nude beach, so it shouldn't be embarrassing for you to share a hotel room with him or a cabin on the ferry."

"Things could happen if we shared a hotel room or a cabin on the ferry. There would certainly be only one bed."

"It wouldn't be the end of the world or our marriage if things did happen while you were sharing a hotel room or a cabin on the ferry. It wouldn't even be the end of our marriage if things have already happened here on the nude beach or in our apartment while I've been away."

Cindy was tempted to confess by Carl's offer of a retroactive indulgence, but she remained fearful of provoking an argument. "It would be risky," she reminded him. "I'll be too late in my cycle to be safe while you are away."

"You would be reasonably safe as long as you have him pull out," her husband calmly assured her.

Cindy was shocked that her husband was not only offering her his permission to have sex with another man, he was suggesting that she not use condoms. "I might get so overwhelmed by lust that I forget to ask my African guide to pull out. He might not understand. Another man might not be as willing or able to restrain himself as you are."

"If you do allow him to ejaculate inside you," Carl asserted as used his fingers to massage his semen deeper into her vagina, "then you will owe me an opportunity to inseminate you too when I return."