Minus One

Story Info
Going to Masters' to be punished.
1.1k words
3.63
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm on the bus on my way over to your house. I've been there plenty of times but never like this. You've always been such an amazing friend to me, so strong and wise with whatever troubles I was going through at the time. Never would I have guessed our friendship would evolve into this. I've spiked the small bottle of Coca Cola I brought with whiskey, sipping slow as I pass all the houses and familiar streets. I always had an attraction to you, with your height a full six foot compared to my 5'3 frame. You have masculine broad shoulders and the smoldering brown eyes behind those perfectly lined glasses. I'm off the bus and my mixed coke and whiskey is gone. I'm approaching your house in my fishnets, skirt and leather jacket. My eyeliner is perfectly done, and I'm debating on whether I'll show up with red lipstick or not, it's not too late to put it on. We'll see. Your hands were the first thing I ever noticed about you though Sir, twice as large as mine there was always a longing for you to touch me with them.

I'm here. I'm at the gate. This is actually happening. I walk through and knock at your door. My heart is racing and I feel comforted as I walk through your house into the room. You closed the door behind you, took my jacket and handed me a drink. You've had two already and the room smells of your cologne and your favorite dark beer. It's delicious. I'm sitting on your bed shaking in my boots.

You smiled at me and we had a cheers. You stand up and look down at me. I know it's the signal for me to begin. I take the leash and collar out of my purse and carefully put them both on. You sit back down on your chair, your hands placed perfectly on the thighs of your black pants. I'm on my knees in front of you.

"Good girl." You say.

The sound of your voice is different than I've ever heard you speak to me. I'm staring at your tattoos and the watch worn on your wrist. I'm not one hundred percent sure what you're going to do to me but I'm eager, and I can feel the juices between my thighs beginning to make themselves present. I take a deep breath and I look up at you. You grabbed my neck and held it there. Sir, one hand almost wrapped my entire throat. You squeeze and come face to face with me.

"Open your mouth." You command.

I do as I'm told and you shove your two fingers down my throat faster than I can react. I gag and my eyes begin to water. I can tell from your look that you're pleased. You shove them further and yank them out. Grabbing my leash my neck is tight on your grip. The string of saliva stretches out of my mouth sticking to your two fingers and WHAP. The side of my face is stinging from your slap.

I want more.

You grab a hold of my throat again and slap the other side of my face.

Oh Master, give it to me.

With your hand on my throat you lift me to my feet. My leash and collar are still in your hands. My cheeks are flushed pink from your slaps and my eyeliner is beginning to smear. You throw me onto your bed and I'm embarrassed that my skirt is lifted slightly.

"Bend over, bitch." Your arms are folded in front of you.

"Yes Sir" I reply delicately and I do as I am told.

I'm on my hands and knees, the bottom of my ass exposed facing you. I can hear the clicks and clinks of you undoing your belt. I know what is coming and its going to hurt.

I can't wait.

"You will thank me each time I strike you, understood Slave?"

"Yes, Master I will thank you."

I hear your steps approach me and I feel your hands caressing my ass. You squeezed a few times and I was nervous that you'd feel my juices soaking through my panties. You began to spank me.

"Ah!" I cried out at the first strike.

"I thought you understood. Guess not." You said.

You pushed my face into the mattress and pulled my wrists behind my back. You grabbed the handcuffs on your night stand and tightly wrapped them around my wrists.

"Let's try this again you filthy whore." Your voice wasn't as kind as before.

"I'm sorry Sir." I said regretting my inability to give thanks the first time I was spanked.

I heard you wrap something into your hands. WHAP! The sound rang throughout the room. It was your belt and the sting hurt twice as much as your hand.

"Th-Thank you Sir may I have another?" I managed to say.

You struck me with your belt twelve times before my eyeliner began staining your bed cover. Our breathing was heavy and the last few "Thank you's" I choked were shaken with pain. You grabbed the edge of my leash and pulled me back. I was sniffling and trying not to show you that I was in intense pain. I wanted to please you and show you how much I could take.

It wasn't working.

You pet the back of my hair and kissed my head.

"Good girl." You whispered to me.

I felt your hand tugging my skirt up. You pushed through the crotch of my fishnets and began circling my lips. Right as your fingers pushed into my wet hole your phone started ringing and you stepped out into the other room. I sighed heavily and swallowed the stinging pain from my ass. You came through the door and said

"This will have to continue another time." As you undid the hand cuffs and put your belt back on. I wiped my eyes fixing the smears on my cheek. I stood up off the bed; my thighs were glossy with my juices. I fixed my skirt, reached for my purse and grabbed my jacket. Your movements were quick so I assumed this call was important. We headed for the door and I gave you a hug goodbye. You hugged me tight and grabbed the back of my neck while I was in your grasp.

"Be a good girl. Tomorrow same time, bring a candle and your gag ball." You whispered.

"Yes Sir. Candle, gag ball." I replied obediently.

You held the door open for me and I looked back at you with a smile. I walked to the bus stop with my ass stinging beneath my skirt, I will touch myself as soon as I get home pretending that this continued further as I had hoped. I will be Masters good little girl, I'll leave tomorrow at the same time, get here promptly and bring what I was instructed to. Except the gag ball.