Minute by Minute Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately took offense. "Fuck no! You can't come into my house! I've already let you take most my land, you can't fucking come into my house. I suggest you leave." He joined this last comment with a menacing step towards me, but with our height differences, it was more amusing than intimidating. There was nothing more I could do right now though, if he refused us entry.

"Fine. We will be returning though. I suggest you rethink your answer, soon." With that, I turned to father and waited until he was walking slightly ahead of me to follow him back to the aircraft they had brought us here with.

"Father, this Noah obviously has knowledge of our culture. He even managed to learn our language. He's clearly not the simpleton his father made him out to be. And I don't know if you felt something off, but there is something not right with that family. I have the urge to grab the boy and take him home with me, away from this Kahl be damned planet. He asked Kahl to save him. I do not feel good about leaving him there, alone, with that man."

Finished with my rant, I looked at Father. His face was tired, the wrinkles in face becoming suddenly more distinct. If we did not handle this situation carefully, we would lose the land deal, which was vital for our planet's continuing prosperity. Suddenly, I felt sorry for even laying my eyes on the boy. I was not the one who would have to go to our Kirahl and explain the situation. My father was Kohar, leader of our tribe, so it was his duty to go to Kirahl and beg forgiveness if this went bad. Our race was a fighting people, and if Kirahl decided that he could not forgive my father, he would be executed and our family exiled.

The pressure for me to be careful in my actions was heavy. But since I had met those wide green eyes with my own, that there would be no other choice for me. The need to protect what was mine was vibrating restlessly through my body. Noah might not know it yet, but I was coming for him. I would protect him, and he would become mine.

My father hissed slightly through his teeth, a sound of exasperation. "I understand, son. There's no way that we can leave this alone. I'll contact the government officials here and see if we can come up with a warrant, for the papers, and for the boy. I agree, something is going on in that house. But you will have to be patient, no rash moves, alright?"

"Yes Father, I understand. Thank you."

Now all I had to do was wait. This mystery would unravel itself, and soon the boy would be in my grasp.

12