Mira

Story Info
College coed entices her roommate's gorgeous boyfriend.
3.4k words
4.22
54.6k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of the hot water rushing down his back was the second best thing Chase had felt all day. He rolled his head back, letting the scorching water cascade down his hair and shoulders, dripping onto the girl kneeling in front of him. A groan escaped his lips as he rolled his head down so that his chin rested on his chest. Looking down he brushed her hair out of the way to get a full view. She made slurping sound as she looked up at him and smiled.

"Loren, that feels so good." In the back of his mind, Chase knows he won't cum, too much was on his mind, and the blowjob was yet again just another routine stop on their dead sex life. "You know what, you can stop now, and I think I jerked off too much today."

As he was getting out of the shower, Loren touched his shoulder, "I still have to wash my hair and shave my legs."

Chase nodded, knowing that meant that he was supposed to 'wait in my room cause I have to take another 2 hours in here for no reason' in Loren speak. Wrapping one of Loren's fluffy, pink, emasculating towel around his waist, Chase walked out of the bathroom and toward Loren's room.

"Mira?!" He called out. With no response, he walked into the room examining his bare feet and tossed his towel on Loren's bed. Hearing a sound, Chase looked up to see Loren's roommate Mira, dancing around the room with her ipod blaring and her headphones tucked into her ears.

Mira came back from class frustrated and annoyed, stripping out of her constricting clothes. She'd assumed Lo was in the shower, noting that her towel and caddy were gone. Clad in only a camisole and tiny boy shorts, she tucked her ipod into the small of her back and put in the headphones. Blasting music, she tried to unwind, stretching and going into a few yoga poses before breaking out into dance moves. She could literally feel the stress of the day evaporate. It wasn't until she turned that she saw Chase, sans towel standing naked in the doorway. She tugged her headphones from her ears, draping them along her neck. "I'm so sorry Chase, I had no idea you were here," she replied. She tried to keep her eyes on his face, but they inadvertently drifted lower.

Mira was a very interesting girl to say the least. Though he didn't like to admit it because he considered himself a very faithful and loyal person, Chase had always felt an attraction to her. He couldn't figure out if it was her unique looks or if it was her unique personality. All he knew is that something about her always turned him on. Now was no exception to that matter. Upon seeing Mira, dancing around in her tiny clothing, his already half-mast cock began to rise again. Chase cursed himself for having thrown his towel all the way onto Loren's bed. Standing there with nothing to cover himself with he replies, "Yeah, I called your name to see if you were in here, but I guess the earphones would drown that out." He shifted awkwardly trying to cover himself with his hands, not doing a very good job of it.

Her eyes locked onto his hard penis, "Is Loren still in the shower?" she asked, hoping her roommate wasn't about to appear and assume Chase was trying to get with her. Although Loren had an interesting rule that as long as she didn't have vaginal intercourse, it wasn't cheating, but if Chase looked at another girl it was unacceptable. Loren was known for her double standards. Mira licked her lips, absorbing the view. She'd always had a thing for Chase, since he started dating Loren the previous semester. She believed that he was too good for such a high maintenance drama queen. A throb started low in her abdomen, a reaction from Chase's rising erection, from seeing his body in full view it as she'd always imagined it, if not even better. There was always a nagging thought in her mind that she should try to get closer but she would never hurt her roommate. At least not on purpose or without reason, that is.

Still attempting to hide his growing problem, "Yea, she's doing her hair and shaving her legs, so she'll be another 2 hours." he responded, more calmly then he would have though. He noted the fact that she did not make comment about him being naked or make any motion to throw him the towel that was right next to her. With his curiosity burning the back of his mind, Chase relaxed his stance and crossed his arms instead of trying to cover himself. You want a view, here it its, he thought to himself, as he looked her up and down. Though it revealed a lot, he had seen her wearing less before, just by chance. Whenever he slept over at Loren's, Mira would change before going to bed. He began to think that maybe she did it on purpose. Regardless, he liked that she didn't mind showing some skin.

Smiling at her he adds, "So, weathers nice huh?"

Mira cracked a smile. "Trust me, I'm enjoying the view. It must be warm where you're standing, you looked flushed". Mira was not terribly shy to begin with, but if Chase was okay with her gazing upon his body; she was taking advantage of it. She made no move to cover him up, even though the towel was within her reach

. Chase's smile widened as he listened to Mira's taunts. He shifted his weight again and shook his head. He knew that Mira was confident but this took things to a whole new level. He stretched out his arms just a little bit, causing his erect cock to bounce a little. The curiosity finally getting the best of him, he decided to see where it would go. Loren had her own rules, but she wasn't a dictator. If it was okay for her to do everything except intercourse with someone, he could flirt with her roommate.

"You know, sorry if I'm a little embarrassed. It's not like you're the one standing naked in the middle of the room," he said, trying to throw a taunt back at her.

"I'm not sorry, but if you want your towel, it's here," she retorted. She had a feeling this could end badly but there was another part of her that knew it could be amazing. Mira waited to see his reaction to her baiting, if he would take the initiative, because she wasn't going back now.

Chase frowned. He could see that Mira either missed what he was trying to do or was acting like she did. He stopped to think for a minute. There was only a week left in the semester and he and Loren had been standing on already shaky ground. He was not proud to think it but, what was the worst that could happen? Loren did things with other guys and blew up when he said he didn't like it. He knew she would have a fit if he happened to do something with another girl, but she was the one who made the rule and he was going to take advantage of that.

Looking back to Mira he replies, "To be honest my comment about you not being naked was intended to see if you would get naked too." He gave her a small smirk and started to walk towards the towel. "But I'll take your reply as a no, unless..."

Mira knew exactly where he was going with his naked comment, but wanted to see if he really wanted to risk his relationship with Loren. She didn't want to be "that girl" but she had a hot, naked guy at her command.

"Oh, that's what you were insinuating, I apologize," she teased, snagging his towel out of reach. "If you wanted me naked, all you had to do was ask."

Chase feigned a shocked look as Mira pulled the towel out of his grasp. He leaned back on the bed, his erection jutting out proudly. He put one hand on his hip and the other scratched the back of his head.

"So that's all I has to do this whole time?" he asked mockingly. "Well then, come on, I think you might just be all talk."

Mira laughed at his dare as she set her ipod on her desk. She watched his expression as she pulled the straps of her camisole off her shoulders. She toyed with the hem teasing as she revealed some of her stomach before tearing it off, full breasts bare

Chase arched an eyebrow at Mira as she gave him a little striptease. He stood up straighter at the sight of her bare breasts. He had only seen her topless once before and that was from behind. The sight was everything he had hoped it would be. She had a great rack, full breasts, dust pink nipples that were already tight from arousal.

"Ok, that's all well and good, but my cocks out too. I think you may be forgetting something," he added, staring pointedly at her panties.

"The whole point of the strip tease is the tease," she reminded him. She turned her back, wiggling her ass, pretending to have a difficulty removing her underwear as she shed the last of her clothes. Mira dropped them to her feet and kicked them off before facing him. "Is that okay for you Chase?"

Chase crossed his arms and put one hand on his chin, pretending to be in great thought. He felt his cock twitch at the sight of her neatly trimmed pussy. He noted the wet patch on the underwear she had just thrown off. Looking back up at her he took in the view of her naked body.

"So, now that we are both naked what should be doing? I mean, I guess I did just dare you to get naked too. Why not play truth or dare? Or maybe just dare?" He finished the sentence with a devilish grin.

"How about we cut the games and get to the," she paused before adding "point of things?" At this point, Mira was too hot for whatever antics Chase had in mind especially since Loren could appear at any minute.

Shrugging and smiling, Chase walked over to Mira.

"I see that we are a little antsy to get things going. And what exactly do you think the 'point of things' is?" As he spoke, he slowly positioned his lips closer to hers. He slipped past them without a touch and he put his mouth next to her ear saying, "Something like this?" He grabbed the back of her thighs and threw her onto her bed, pulling her ass to the edge. Without warning, he plunged his face deep into her crotch, making sure to cover every inch of her wet lips with his tongue. Wondering what type of surprised expression Mira would produce from his actions, he looked up past her legs.

The way he causally tossed her on the bed absolutely thrilled her. Having him take charge, going down on her with such enthusiasm and expertise, she had to be gushing. Mira anchored herself, tugging at his hair, instinctively pushing his tongue deeper into her pussy as he alternated between teasing her clit and exploring her wet hole. She'd never been eaten out like this before, although it was rare to even have a guy be considerate enough to venture there with anything but his cock.

The first thing Chase noticed when he plunged his face deep into Mira's pussy was the smell. The intoxicating aroma turned him on to a level he had never thought was possible. Next was the taste, sweet yet unique all to its self. He found that he could not get enough of her, pressing his tongue as far in as it would go. He loved the feel of her fingers running through his hair. It excited him even more and caused him to want to please her even more. He found himself lost in between his thighs, lost in his actions.

Mira squirmed on the bed; unfamiliar with the intense sexual response she was having with Chase between her legs. She pressed her thighs against his face as he flicked his tongue across her clit. She moaned when he focused his mouth on the nerve-filled button, thrusting two fingers into her sopping pussy at just the right angle. His tongue was gentle enough, just the light touch that made her crazy. It would not take much more before she came.

Chase continued to bury his face in Mira's crotch. Her warm, smooth thighs held his face in close as he toyed with her clit with his tongue and fingered her at the same time. He could feel her pussy walls tighten and hear her breath catching in her throat. Though he wanted to go even harder, he kept the same rhythm hoping to get her off as best as possible. He continued to play, his fingers near impossible to move from the amount of squeezing she was doing with her inner walls

The pressure in her built until she shattered sending Mira into convulsions, unable to breathe. She came so hard, the edges of her vision blackened and she could only feel her orgasm flood her mind. She didn't know how long she lay there in the post orgasmic bliss, Chase continuing to nibble and glide his tongue along her inner lips. Mira consciously swallowed, her breathing still ragged, saying, "That was by far the best orgasm I've ever had."

Chase lapped up Mira's juices the result of her intense orgasm. She tasted so sweet, he wouldn't mind staying like that all day. He loved that he was able to bring her to such limits with just his tongue and two fingers.

Looking up Chase replies, "I'm glad I could help you out in that department." Smiling he gives her pussy on last lick before standing up. His cock now bulging and ready for action. He looks from her eyes back down to it.

Leaning on her elbows, Mira patted her hand on the bed next to her. "Why don't you come up here and let me take care of that for you?" Watching him lick his lips from her juices, Mira really wanted to kiss him, to taste him for the first time, with her juices on his tongue.

Chase climbed up on the bed. He saw the look in her eye and could guess what she wanted.

He got his face close to hers a whispered, "Want a taste?" He rubbed his tongue on her bottom lip. Teasing her, he backed away quickly and lay down on the bed.

"What did you have in mind."

Mira gazed at him, smiling mostly to herself, half wondering how they got to this point. She traced her finger around his inner thigh, grazing across his smooth ball sacks.

"Well, Chase, since you look so irresistible, laying there, I can't help but indulge myself." She met his gaze. "And I do plan on indulging myself." A whisp of a thought about her roommate disappeared as she knelt between his legs.

Chase liked her forwardness as she examined the view from her position. He liked her head peaking out over his cock, her dark hair caressing his body. She moved slowly, savoring each experience. Her lips grazed along his thighs, nipping just enough that he could feel it in his cock. She hadn't touched his penis yet and he was already using all his control to hold back.

Mira loved his cock. She loved that it was thick and slightly curved. How each ridge was pronounced, the smooth head, perfect. He was uncircumcised which she thought was fascinating. Licking the underside of his balls, she watched his muscles tighten. Carefully she fit his left testicle into her mouth, sucking gently, running her tongue over it before moving on to his right one.

Her expression, concentration, fascination and lust was enough to send him over the edge, but Chase wanted to experience the way she went down on him more than anything he could think of at the moment. She sucked his balls, licking along the length of his penis maneuvering her tongue in different patterns against his inflamed skin.

"That feels so good Mira," he murmured as she sucked on the tip of his cock.

Mira smiled around his cock in her mouth, flicking her tongue along the edges of his cock. She deep throated him, without warning sucking on him with frenzy. She loved the way she struggled to fit him in, how he unconsciously thrust his pelvis, forcing her to relax her throat or choke. She pulled back enough to catch her breath before bobbing up and down on his cock, mixing up deep throating with licking and sucking.

The variety and enthusiasm of Mira going down on him was enough to send him over the edge.

"Im going to come," he managed to gasp out, trying to move her off him. He assumed that like Loren, Mira would be disgusted by semen, hating the taste and texture of his cum. Mira stayed latched onto him, increasing the intensity of her motions. No matter how he tried she wouldn't move, until the first shots of cum splashed against the back of her throat. Chase groaned at the exquisite feeling of releasing a load of cum into Mira's hot mouth. She milked him dry, licking him clean as he laid back on the bed.

Mira swallowed all his cum, loving the taste of him, loving watching him take his pleasure in her. She leaned over to kiss him.

"You taste delicious," she said with a grin, laying next to him.

Chase looked over to her.

"So do you. That was really fantastic," he replied. He liked her lying next to him, until he remembered Loren.

"Shit!" he muttered jumping off the bed to throw something on. "I forgot Loren."

Mira got up and tossed a dress on, spraying a few spritzes of Febreeze. Neither one of them wanted to confront Loren, not even after the amazing exchange she and Chase shared, at least for the moment. Everyone knew Chase and Loren were on the quits, just waiting for that last straw. Mira hopped back on her bed as Chase adjusted his belt and sat on Loren's bed, lounging.

Chase glanced over at Mira, innocently gazing at a book.

"Do you want to grab something to eat later tonight?" he asked looking for an excuse to hang around her without Loren.

Mira smiled at him.

"I do need some help with studying. I hear you're pretty good with showing people what they need," she added. Loren wouldn't think anything of it, after all, Chase was a friend of Mira's and there was no reason to think there was anything going on, regardless of the fact that there was something going on.

"Sounds good," he replied as the door opened, Loren waltzing in wearing her towel.

"Oh hey Mira," she said setting her things down.

"Hey Loren. I was just telling Chase that I was having a difficulty studying for one of my exams," Mira replied.

"You two should study together," Loren said immediately.

"You'd be okay with that?" Chase asked, a little surprised at how readily she answered, as she strategically pulled her clothes on beneath the towel.

"Sure, I mean it's not like you two are having a secret tryst," she muttered.

Chases exchanged a glance with Mira adding, "You're right, that's ridiculous."

"Then it's a date," Mira replied with a smile. "A study date."

"Great," Loren said. "Hopefully you'll be able to work things out."

"I'm sure we'll be fine," Chase replied. He knew that Mira was looking forward to their 'study date'. Now if only he could figure out what to do about Loren, than he'd be ecstatic.