Mira Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase didn't know what to think. Here was a beautiful drunk girl giving a decent blow job in his room and his girlfriend was in the next room.

Vi looked up at him, pulling him out of her mouth. "Fuck me, Chase." She stood up, letting her skirt fall to the floor. She peeled her panties off before sitting and sat on the desk, legs spread, willing and waiting.

Mira walked in, naked and still damp. She shut the door. "If you aren't going to, Chase, then I will." She knelt between Vi's spread legs, and licked from her perineum to her clit in one stroke. Mira nibbled and sucked Vi's pussy lips, flicking her clit with her tongue.

Chase didn't know what was going on. As he watched Mira, Vi moaned, probably too drunk to really understand what was going on besides pure pleasure. Mira's ass stuck out as she used her tongue to fuck Vi's hole; Her fingers worked her own dripping pussy. Chase shed his boxers and positioned himself behind Mira. He thrust into her, groaning as she gripped his cock, enveloping him in heat. Vi met his gaze, her mouth slack as Mira expertly licked her clit. He thrust again, forcing Mira's face deeper into Viola's pussy. Suddenly, Mira stood up and brought them to the bed. She pushed Chase down, his hard cock stood high, covered in her juices.

"Vi, I want you to get on your hands and knees over Chase's cock, facing his feet." Mira looked at Chase, meeting his gaze. "Fuck her Chase, while I ride your face."

Chase waited a moment to ensure she was serious before gripping Vi's hips and pressing the head of his cock against her pussy lips. "Vi?" he asked softly.

"Fuck me Chase. Please."

Chase entered her slowly, but Vi pushed back. Chase pressed into her until he was completely buried within her pussy.

"Give her a good fuck, Chase," Mira whispered into his ear. She kissed him on the lips, sucking his tongue before placing her knees by his ear. She watched Chase thrusting into Vi as his tongue worked her, licking and sucking. Mira reached out and grabbed Vi's ass, hearing her moan as Chase impaled her.

Viola pulled herself off Chase, turning so she faced Mira, sliding Chase's cock back into her. She moved forward until she could suck Mira's nipple and twisted the other one with her hand.

"What does it feel like Vi? To have Chase's hard cock thrusting inside you?"

"Fucking amazing. I didn't know it could feel like this."

Mira grabbed her by the neck, kissing her on the lips, teasing her with her tongue. "I want you under me."

Vi nodded as Chase pulled out of her.

Mira rolled off him, positioning herself over Vi. She nodded to Chase. Mira could feel him thrust deep into her as Vi sucked on her clit. She used her fingers to fill Viola's pussy as she licked along her lip and finally her throbbing clit.

Vi licked where Chase's thrusting cock met Mira's pussy, loving the taste and feel of Mira fucking her with her fingers and licking her clit. She could feel how close she was to orgasm, unable to control herself as she fought the feeling.

"Don't fight it Vi, ride it the pleasure," Mira said lifting her lips from Vi's clit. "Let it consume you." She moistened her pinky, pressing it against Vi's asshole, feeling it give as she sank her finger into her.

Vi couldn't speak, she could only moan as her body tightened and suddenly waves crashed over her, sending her spinning in multiple orgasms.

Mira felt Vi spasm beneath her, licking as much of the torrent of juices as she could "Fuck me harder Chase, make me cum."

Chase adjusted himself as Vi squirmed out from beneath Mira. She moved to watch as he pounded Mira. "Slap her ass Vi."

Mira jolted when she felt the first slap. Chase had Vi keep slapping her ass, until she could feel the heat. "God that felt so good."

"Cum for me Mira, I know Vi wants to see you shatter.

"Oh yeah. Chase, that's the perfect spot. Oh fuck. Fuck."

Vi pinched Mira's nipples, pushing her over the precipice. Mira collapse, writhing, her juices squirting out around Chase's cock.

Chase watched, amazed. "I've never see you gush like that. You definitely squirted." "I can't even think beyond the fact that I want you come in my mouth."

"I'm happy to oblige." He moved so that the girls were kneeling next to each other, jerking his cock as they vied for licking space. He was so close that within a minute or two the first spurt of cum splashed across Viola's face and Mira's, a little making it into their mouths. There was enough that it coated their faces and dripped down their chests. "Beautiful," he exclaimed as they grinned wiping some off their faces and licking their fingers.

12