Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And they demanded a lot.

Each Ice Siren was a little different. They were all naked, with lust-inspiring bodies, and they all had that same unnatural blue skin. But they all had these black markings on their bodies, each having them in different places, each distinct. Like the spots or stripes on an animal, they had black patches of flesh on an otherwise blue expanse. Some had them on their sides, some on their thighs. Some had them along their spines, some near their shoulder blades. Some, like Isabelle had them on their lower back, like the tramp stamp of the icy hell these creatures came from. On top of that, while most had black hair, some had dark blue, and some had white. Despite these small differences, things moved so fast he had trouble telling them apart. But there was one more difference that he quickly became aware of.

They all fucked differently.

The first simply rode him into the ground, fucking him until she came on his swollen rod and he blew his load inside of her. The next teased him a bit, sucking his cock back to life, her sharp teeth bared as his cock was teased within her mouth, her long, dark, talented tongue curling around his shaft, teasing him back to full hardness as it slid down her throat. When he was ready, she got on all fours for him, and with a couple sirens behind Tim pushing him into action, he got behind the siren, grabbed her hips, and fucked her doggy style, her massive jugs swaying as he drilled her. Tim was beyond logic and reason, following the pleasure of the siren's tight, nasty cunt, the clutching hole feeling like heaven as it slowly pulled him down to a state of full-body, sinfully hellish pleasure. He came inside the evil creature quickly, pumping her full of his potent semen.

Before he could recover, those same two sirens came back from behind him and lifted him up. Swaying on his feet, the two sirens held him up as a siren ran from the far side of their circle, sprinting towards him. Before his exhausted reflexes could fully react, she leapt into his arms, wrapping her limbs around him as she slid her cunt down onto his still swollen pole. She rode him roughly as he stood. He was still dazed as she did so, and his balance was completely off-center. He kept falling back, stumbling, trying to stay on his feet. As he did so, he would stumble into the circle of sirens surrounding him, and in response they would roughly shove him forward, back to the center of the circle. The slutty, evil siren rode him like she was trying to domesticate a bull, breaking him down, making him come to heel. He could barely take it, but his cock was throbbing with excitement, her spectacular cunt driving him crazy. He kept losing his balance and stumbling back, but the sirens kept pushing him back to the middle, not letting him escape. The siren riding him would sometimes lean back, really grinding her cunt into him. Sometimes, she would pull one hand from around his neck, waving her hand in the air, showing off as she rode her bull. Finally, his whole body tightened as his cock fired off inside of the blue skinned slut, and it was only then that he was allowed back into the snow, fully brought to heel by the Ice Siren on top of him.

When this siren stepped away, Tim was granted a temporary respite. Lying back, exhausted, he lifted his head off the snowy ground. On all sides, Ice Sirens, completely surrounded him. Well, not quite completely. Behind him, and to his left and right, the sirens were enclosed around him. But on the fourth side, in front of him, it was the edge of the pond corralling him in. But that area wasn't unoccupied. Above the water, sitting on a throne of ice that was magicked out of seemingly nowhere, was the older Ice Siren, sitting back, watching the action unfold in front of her. As she did so, she had extended one toe into the pond, circling it lazily in the clear water, ice forming in its wake.

This queen siren, this ice queen, had piercing ice blue eyes and long, otherworldly white hair that glimmered in the darkness. Her icy blue skin stood out compared to her fellow sirens. And her breasts... wow. They were fucking blimps, massive, juicy watermelons that stood out firm on her chest, looking absolutely perfect. The rack that only a queen could possess, far larger than any of the other sirens, a status symbol if there ever was one. If she was the queen, the sirens around her were her followers. And each was trying to impress their queen by putting on a performance, showcasing their own particular mating dance. And Tim got little respite before the next one.

The two sirens who had had lifted him to his feet before got their turn on him... together. Using their talented tongues and massive blue tits, the snarling fuck demons worked his cock over, leaving it hard as steel, looking bigger than ever, pulsing with an almost painful need to cum. It was at this point that they mounted him. One right on top of him, her front against his, her giant tits pressing into his chest, weighing him down as her cunt swallowed his throbbing married dick. And on top of her was the other siren, waiting her turn. The two humped in unison, the lower one riding his cock, with the other one grinding against her fellow siren. And then, after a little bit of this, the lower siren would pull herself off of his swollen member, allowing the upper siren to sit on it in one smooth motion while still on top of the other, continuing the hard fucking as the lower one pressed herself against him, jamming her tongue down his throat while scrubbing her heavy boobs against his chest. They moved as if this were a practiced duet, asses pointed at the queen siren as they both rode the married man, trading off fucking so smoothly that Tim soon had no idea whose cunt he was buried in at any moment. And when the time came and his cock began firing off more volcanically hot married cum, he gave both evil ice sluts an equal amount of jizz in their nasty cunts without a single drop being wasted.

As Tim was dragged onto another Ice Siren, he was amazed by his own stamina. It felt like he had run multiple marathons, and he was only just getting started. He was so fuck-drunk that he could barely form a coherent, logical thought. But even in his haze, he could recognize that there was something otherworldly going on with him. He was being empowered by something beyond his understanding. He remembered how earlier he had been led here by that song on the wind, the literal siren's song, and when he experienced the song in full, with the sirens singing it as he fucked Isabelle, its effect was damn near hypnotizing. It lulled him into submission, making him nice and compliant, allowing Isabelle to slake her wicked desires and make the married man cum deep in her evil pussy. He wondered if he had found the answer to his question of stamina, because as he was being passed between the evil blue-skinned women, expected to fuck each and every one of them with the same ferocity as the last, the song had changed into something else entirely.

The sirens were still making music, but much like with the sirens themselves, their song's true nature had been revealed. Instead of them singing something beautiful, the song was barely a song at all. It was more like a war chant, something thundering and bestial, a pulsing, unholy rhythm, as if the tribe was just out of sight, poised to strike their enemy. And this chant, this call to arms... Tim could feel the ground shake beneath him, as if he was in the epicenter of an earthquake. It was as if this chant was tapping into the core of the world, making it crack, exposing its dark, rotten center. That's what it felt like for Tim. Being surrounded by these chanting sirens, the earth shaking beneath his feet, it felt like his core itself was being cracked open, exposing his basest instincts, letting them flow through his veins. He was being fully immersed in the evil their chant induced, completely encased by its poison. And in response, his cock was as hard as granite, pulsing to the rhythm of the war chant, and his stamina was being taken beyond its limits thanks to the dark, lustful energy incited within him. Or, in other words, the exact state that these evil sirens needed him for the dark trial he was required for.

He fucked all of them, the entire tribe of blue-skinned sluts. Every single one of them. Whenever he got momentarily tired, a new source of pleasure would reach him. A new pair of tits in his face. A new mouth engulfing his weapon. A new pussy, aching for his cock. And when he did wear down, that war chant would hit his ears again, and he'd be empowered anew, energized into fucking in time with its unholy breeding rhythm. It was almost a hellish vortex with these evil Ice Sirens, one he could not escape. And after a while, he almost didn't want to. They kept the pleasure coming, pleasure he'd never known possible, a pleasure that felt so fucking good, and in exchange, he kept the sperm flowing.

It felt like he was being pulled in all directions, experiencing everything at once. Surrounded by these evil creatures, he was feeling both fear and lust. Exhaustion and pain, but rapturous pleasure. When his hands were on their icy blue skin, he would feel both the cold of their very nature, plus the heat of their bodies, an indescribable sensation of both hot and cold at the same time. He was feeling a simultaneous need to fight back, and a natural compulsion to submit to these evil, lust-inducing creatures. He was being pulled apart, broken in, and nearly used up by these wicked, hot-bodied ice sirens. Finally, he thought he was done, left at the center of this circle of sirens. Sore, sweaty, and completely exhausted, Tim thought he was finally getting some mercy.

How wrong he was.

The sirens began chanting louder, the ground shaking beneath him again. On shaky legs, Tim managed to get to his feet, lifting his head and regathering himself thanks to the dark power of the intense chant. And it was just in time. Looking around, he realized none of the Ice Sirens were watching him. They were looking towards the pond.

Towards their queen.

Tim looked up just in time to see the Ice Siren Queen rise from her icy throne, taking a few confident steps downwards. As her foot made contact with the surface of the crystal-clear pond, ice formed beneath her, allowing her to walk across the top of the pond with ease. She sauntered towards him languidly, her bright white hair shimmering in the darkness. Each step she took made her volleyball-sized tits jiggle and bounce in a mesmerizing fashion, her dark nipples dancing in the night air. Her feet hit the ground and she glided smoothly through the snow, stepping towards him with ease. As she got close, a shiver of fear passed through Tim. This woman emanated power from her pores. His cock also stiffened into steel again thanks to her mere presence, calling out to her.

He took a step back as this powerful older Ice Siren approached him, as she was very intimidating, but he couldn't deny how lust-inducing her body was. Jesus... her tits were literally the size of fucking basketballs, far larger than any of the other sirens... larger than any he'd ever seen. And they were incredibly firm... and round... and fleshy... and full. Damn, they were fucking enormous. And they were capped with round, black, rock-hard nipples, calling out to him. She had long firm legs, and her bare exposed pussy seemed like a haven for sin. Her skin was blue like her fellow sirens, but hers seemed to be a smoother, richer blue. She had black markings along her sides, from her thighs up just past her hips, and if he could see her from behind, he would see she had some near her shoulder blades. He would also see her large, round, meaty ass, each cheek firm and fleshy, standing out from her slim waist. And the sinful cleft between the two immaculate cheeks looked so inviting you'd want to dive in face-first and never leave.

Her face had a very regal air about it, with high cheek bones and a knowing, judging sneer adorning her plump, dark lips. Her eyes were penetrating, staring into his soul with her icy blue gaze. And even though she had a few signs of age that made it clear she was older than the rest, that only added to her intimidating appeal. And that hair, that long white shimmering hair, standing out against her otherwise dark visage... it truly made her look like she was from another plane of existence. The queen extended her long, black, forked tongue, licking her lips and baring her sharp teeth to him.

The sirens chanted louder as their queen got closer, empowering Tim's erection despite the fact that he was backing away from her. But this didn't last long as two sirens stepped forward from behind him and shoved him forward, towards the older siren. Stumbling forward, the queen closed the gap between them, snaking her long, thin, clawed fingers around his throbbing cock, pressing her body against his, her massive, weighty tits ballooning against his fit chest. Now face-to-face, within inches of him, the queen laughed evilly.

"I've let my tribe break you in," she breathed, her words making him shiver while his cock jumped between her fingers. She gave his prick a cursory stroke to keep him frozen in place. "I let them tap into the reservoirs of seed inside of you. But what they did just skimmed off the top. Now all that's left is that extra thick, extra potent stuff that only an experienced slut like me could reach. And you will be giving me every drop that you have. It'll hurt... it'll make you scream... it'll take you to your absolute limits... but seed like that can breed into life something truly powerful..." She began stroking his swollen meat, weakening any fight he may have.

The married man seemed dazed, barely able to understand what she was saying. She slowly led him back the way she came, towards the edge of the pond. As they got near the edge, she stopped, reaching up to grab his scalp, pulling his head back, making the dazed married man look up at her. His mouth open, she quickly took advantage, stuffing one of her hard nipples into his mouth, his face pressed into one of her massive boobs roughly.

"You're gonna want to keep sucking my tits..." she commanded him as his lips instinctually formed a tight seal around her hard nipple. "Keep sucking and hold on for the ride." She guided his hands together around her back, clasping his palms together. At this, a lot of things happened at once. She leapt upwards, wrapping her long legs around his waist, taking his cock into her cunt quickly. At the same moment, she leaned backwards, throwing off his balance. Clutched against him, they fell to the ground, and with her guiding the action, she rolled backwards, forcing him forwards over her body towards the surface of the pond. As he realized he was being forced into the water, he called out.

"Wait!" he croaked out, barely able to say this before he was dunked into the ice-cold water face-first. She maintained her clutching grip around him, and as he fell into the water, she followed him, rolling backwards and gliding head-first smoothly into the deep-water pond with barely a splash. Within a second, both siren and man were submerged in the icy cold water.

Tim struggled against her as they remained clutched together. With the siren using some sort of magic to propel them, they began gliding through the water, his hard cock still buried in her evil cunt, throbbing within its tight grip. As they swam through the pond, completely underwater, the queen siren began riding his big cock as they remained clutched close together. Her nature as an Ice Siren caused crystals of ice to form around their bodies as they darted through the freezing cold water.

Tim began to panic as he realized he hadn't gotten any air in well over a minute, but he realized that, as he continued sucking at the Ice Siren's massive breast, he had no need for air. No burning in his lungs. Nothing. Somehow, through some sort of magic, sucking at her rock-hard nipple kept him safe, even underwater. Testing this theory, he pulled his mouth from the hard nub for a few moments, resting his face between her tits, almost to immediately feel that burning in his lungs from lack of air. Attaching his mouth to the other hard nipple, he was immediately satiated.

Sliding through the water, propelled by magic, they remained clutched together as they circled the pond. As they did so, he began to follow his instincts and suck on the ice queen's hard nipple, licking and sucking the hard nub, worshiping it. His palms slid from around her and began squeezing her massive, fleshy tits, the blue flesh pouring through his fingers. She kept driving herself against his hard cock, fucking him as they were propelled through the water.

As they got into the deeper, colder water, those crystals of ice that were forming around them only formed faster, slowly creating a thin layer of ice around them. Despite their constant movement, despite the fact that they were constantly humping into each other, the ice kept forming around them, almost creating an icy cocoon. Soon completely encased in an icy shell filled with water, they were pressed together in their own world, continuing to copulate as they became contained within this icy chrysalis. She kept riding him as they remained clutched close together within the ice, but he was so overwhelmed with so many different sensations that he could barely enjoy himself. Their movements slowed as their icy shell got thicker and thicker and they began falling deeper into the pond, this magically induced ice weighing them down as opposed to making them float. Finally, they hit the bottom of the pond, buried in ice. With his mouth still attached to her nipple, she snapped her fingers, and suddenly all the water in their cocoon was gone, leaving them clutched together in a small oval cavity, completely contained within a shell of thick ice.

"Ahh!" he called out, panting, breathing air as he spat out her nipple. Somehow, there was air here, allowing him to breath. And this icy prison was lit by an unholy blue glow, giving him a view of the Ice Queen on top of him, even in the inky darkness at the bottom of the pond. She was poised on top of him, sitting on his big cock, her massive tits hovering above him, looking obscene as she looked down at him.

"Don't talk!" she demanded, water dripping off her luscious, blue flesh. She grabbed his palms and slapped them on against her massive udders again, digging his palms into her mammoth titties. "Just shut up and fuck me!" she snarled, baring her teeth. "Fuck your QUEEN!"

At this, the queen began to fuck the married man hard, her big ass slamming down into him hard, without mercy. His hands began to palm her massive tits again, squeezing the softer than soft flesh, availing himself in her body despite the insanity of the situation. He gave her the same effort he'd given the other sirens, but this wasn't good enough for her. No... this was the Queen. A simple bout of fucking wasn't gonna be enough for her.

It was time for her to get to work.

If you were to look at this icy shell from the outside, you could see a static blur of white flesh, and a blur of blue flesh on top of that, bouncing steadily. Then, in a flash, you'd see this blue blur jump forward, coiling around the white blur. It seemed like there was a slither of movement as the blue blur and the white slid against each other, the blue blur quickly overwhelming the other one. You would hear a loud thump as something hit against the ice loudly, that thump permeating into the water. If you kept watching, the blue figure was clearly overwhelming the other one.

Then, you could hear muffled voices in the water.

"More! MORE!" a woman's voice yelled.

"Please! AHHH! Fuck!" a man's voice groaned.