Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I thought she was going to turn around or something because I didn't have a clue as to where she was coming. Then she let out what I can only describe as a squeal, and she stopped moving completely.

Then she started to rock forward again and stopped. She did that about six times, and the last time she let out a yell and then almost collapsed in front of me dropping her head almost to her knees.

"Oh stop, oh stop! I can't stand it. Wait!" she yelped, almost in tears. I really thought I had done something wrong now, and I started to become nervous and scared. She had her elbows resting on her knees as far as I could tell in the dim light, and she was breathing heavily.

After what seemed like an eternity, but really was only about 15 seconds, she began to slowly straighten up.

In that moment I saw the light shine on her behind and where my erection was lodged inside of her. I confessed that I spread her behind cheeks apart to get a better view, but it still wasn't good enough to see.

As if she caught her second wind she straightened up a bit and began to move back and forth on me quickly.

"I'm gonna make you come just like you made me," she panted.

I thought she might have been speaking in riddles, but I didn't pay attention because her renewed vigor made me even harder.

She was no longer bent over but now standing almost erect in front of me. I had to bend my knees to keep from falling out, and I grabbed her by her waist to hold her up.

My hands slipped up higher, and when she felt me she said "All you guys gotta feel the tits, huh?"

And then she lifted up her shirt and I felt her tugging on her brassiere until it fell on top of my hands. I felt her hands grab my wrists and pull them up to her. Then I felt her bare breasts and she rubbed my hands on them. I took her cue and began rubbing on my own.

"Are you gonna come yet?" she grunted in my ear.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked quizzically.

She laughed, "I mean are you ready to shoot off. Shoot off your sperm. You can shoot off in me. I'm on the pill."

So now I understood what she meant. She asked if I was ready to ejaculate like I did in wet dreams. Well this was unlike any wet dream I ever had, but I was ready.

She then bent at the waist and I felt her breasts leave my hands. I grabbed her by her hips and felt like an animal. She was no longer moving back and forth on me; I was pushing in and out of her.

Despite all of the pleasure I felt there came a tiny spark somewhere in the base of my balls. It was a pleasure bomb, for sure, and I felt it completely encompass the length of my erection. Without really knowing what to do I pushed forward until I was fully lodged inside of her.

I heard a guttural scream in the air, like a trapped beast escaping; and then I realized that I was making the sound.

My whole body shook and I felt myself pump into her without really moving. I felt my erection grow larger and larger as I sprayed into Miranda. Six or seven times I felt myself explode, and with each one she'd let out a high-pitched grunt.

Finally, I literally collapsed on her back, me still inside of her.

After almost a minute of nothing but heavy breathing, she turned her head and with a giggle asked, "You OK?"

"I don't know," was all I managed to grunt.

She moved forward slightly, and I felt myself slip out of her. I got off of her back and backed up against the wall still trying to catch my breath.

She turned around to face me with a huge smile. The vision I beheld was breath-taking even though I was already out of breath. There she stood with her shirt and brassiere pulled above her breasts. Her pants and panties were below her knees, and the street lamp illuminated everything.

"I don't think your soldier's all the way dead," she said with sort of a laugh.

I looked down and saw that I was still about half hard, which really surprised me because I had "come" so violently. I guess seeing Miranda looking like that caused me to stir again and very quickly.

"One more?" she asked with open eyes.

I could only pant, "uh uh, we better get back." I couldn't believe I was refusing. Sure I wasn't experienced, but it certainly was the best thing I ever felt in my life. But I was so out of breath that I wasn't thinking straight.

"OK. Whatever," she tossed over her shoulder as she began to straighten her garments. I watched with a pang of disappointment as the pulled her bra up over her beautiful breasts. She then stuffed her shirt into her pants and zipped up her shorts.

I could smell the sex in the air, and I stood there soaking up the scent.

"You ready," she asked turning around, and then she laughed "No, I guess not. Sure you dont wanna do it again?"

I just shook my head.

"Is that no you don't wanna, or no you're not sure?" she teased.

"I wanna," I finally panted.

"Maybe later," she laughed again and came to me helping me straighten myself. I managed to tuck my semi-hard dick down into my underwear, and she laughed watching me do it. She buttoned my shirt, zipped my fly and then rubbed my crotch which caused me to groan.

"Let's go!" she sang and she was off out of the bushes.

Outside of a bar a couple of blocks away we spotted Lloyd who was standing alone with a beer in his hand. He kind of jumped when he saw us.

"Hey," he yelled, "where have you guys been? Tommy's been looking for you, Miranda."

"Tell Tommy that I'm a big girl, and if I want to play in the bushes with his friend that's my business," she replied curtly.

I felt my face start to turn twelve shades of red and Lloyd shot me a look of of shock that I couldn't face, so I turned away.

We left him there speechless and went into the bar.

Tommy and Randy were both at the bar, and Miranda quickly made her way through the crowd almost skipping and jumped behind Tommy grabbing his shoulders almost making him spill his beer.

"What the hell?" Tommy shouted trying to spin around quickly but carefully to keep the beer inside of the can. "I thought you went home. Where were you?"

"Brad and I were just walking and talking," she replied innocently.

Tommy looked at me as if looking right into me, but then quickly turned his attention back to Miranda. I guess he figured if she were with me then no harm could come to her.

"Well, ok, you need money for a beer?" he asked as only a big brother could.

"No, thank you," she answered retrieving a twenty from the impossible confines of the pocket of her shorts. "I'm buying one for Brad and me."

Tommy shot another glance my way, and I saw Randy chuckle into his beer facing away from us.

"He's that good of a talker?" Tommy asked looking straight at me.

"You would not believe!" she gushed.

I stood there speechless as Tommy's eyes continued to bore into me, but mercifully Miranda turned around with two beers shoving one into my hand. We left their company, and I was grateful for our departure.

We went outside and sat on an old picnic table on the side of the building to drink our beers in relative silence. It really wasn't quiet out there, but the din inside made it appear so.

I felt kind of strange sitting with her drinking a beer and neither one of us were talking. I racked my mind trying to think of something to say, like 'boy, you felt good,' or 'your tits are very pretty,' but stopped short before revealing myself to be an idiot.

"Was that really your first time?" she finally asked not facing me.

"I promise it was. I have never... uh, made love to another woman before. That was fantastic..."

"Well, you're great at it," she cut me off. "You're fantastic, as a matter of fact. You're a gentle lover, and it's a good thing because with that telephone pole between your legs you could hurt someone."

I didn't know how to respond except with a little "thank you." And it was quiet again.

Finally, she broke the ice again, "I don't want to seem greedy..."

Then she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shadows again leaving our beers on the table.

---

I saw Miranda a lot that semester, and we enjoyed each other as often as we could. I never became a priest or stayed in the seminary much longer after that. Sadly, I never saw Miranda again after that first year. I heard that she didn't make the grades.

Tommy did become a priest, and we visited at our 10th year college reunion last year. It was great to see him again, and we caught up on old times and what I was doing now, where I was living. I told him that I had a failed marriage, but was trying to get my stuff together.

It took a long time before I asked about Miranda, and I found out she was only living a few miles away in Heatherfield. She was divorced and had a little girl. I told him to tell Miranda hi when he saw her.

About three weeks after the reunion I was sitting in my office late one afternoon when my phone rang. I looked at caller ID and saw that it was a Heatherfield number.

I picked up the phone and didn't even say hello.

"Hi Miranda..."

12