Miranda: Further Education Pt. 01

Story Info
Miranda meets and gets to know her college roommate.
5.2k words
4.52
28.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
394 Followers

*Was going to use the pronouns that I like, people were feeling that it detracts from the actual story. I want to make this enjoyable to read so I've discarded the pronouns in this resubmit.*

In case you haven't read Miranda Origins, (you really should anyways) here's a recap.

Miranda is a hermaphrodite, someone possessing both a cock and a pussy. Up until a few months after she turned eighteen Miranda had mostly kept to herself and hid what she was except to a few friends. One night while babysitting she stumbled onto a porn channel, and before she knew what she was doing she started to experiment with herself, opening up a wall of suppressed sexuality that she never knew she had.

For the next few months when Miranda had time alone, it was all she did. Until she met her first lover, who just so happened to be the older son, just out of college, of the people she babysat for. AJ comes home early while she's babysitting and studying more porn. He's a bit tipsy and down after a break up with his girlfriend. She ends up confiding in him and is happy to learn he is very open, and very bi. He agrees to be her first and passionately takes her female virginity.

Miranda and AJ continue to have a friends with benefits relationship, with him teaching her more about sex. When she realizes that she feels something different, AJ deduces that she needs a female to complete her sexual awakening. They set up for one night for him to bring his friend Sarah over and together they seduce her. Miranda losses her male virginity and starts becoming very close to the woman as well.

It's been a little over a year since Miranda's sexual awakening, and now she tackles a new challenge. College...

***

I huffed as I carried the final box into the college dorm room that was to be my home for the next school year and set it down next to the unoccupied side. It wasn't too small thankfully, a little bigger then my bedroom. I had already scoped the closet and it would be big enough for the clothes I brought plus would allow me room for others. It was nice out on my own, though I did feel a pang of sadness.

Today had been a day of joy and sorrow. Since my whole awakening a little over a year ago, me, AJ and Sarah had formed a lover's trio, fucking and sucking each other's brains out. The both taught me so much about sex, my body and my personality. AJ had started to notice a Dominant side in me especially when it came to Sarah, who he had already known had quite a submissive side. We researched it a little, she started calling me Miss Miranda, but it was only during certain times.

Alas, we really didn't have much time explore this side as I got accepted to a University, ironically it was the one AJ had attended and had encouraged me to apply for. He didn't really tell me much about, but said I would get a kick out of the name. Samantha Lawrence Universal Technical. SLUT. I giggled when he first showed me, but as I read I realized that they had a lot of subjects that I did want to study.

The night before my last the three of us had fucked well into the morning. Both of my lovers concentrated on me, making sure that I knew how much I would be missed. We took breaks, ate, had drinks... smoked a little of the good stuff. They made sure I knew I was loved. In the end, we all promised that we wouldn't stay tied to each other, it wasn't fair. We would find other lovers. But for me, I didn't know if I could do that.

I sat down and fought back the tears as the memory came back to me. We had done that part, time to move forward. I resolved myself to starting to unpack my bags and boxes, going about putting away clothes and toiletries. As I did I glanced over at the other side, trying to judge what kind of person she was. She liked black from what I could tell. Her laptop, pillow case and stuffed bunny were all black. Her blanket was purple, though it had a black lace edge.

From her school books I could tell that she was quite smart, studying a few things though mostly books about religion. Pictures and dolls in the style of those Day of The Dead skulls, Calaveras I would be told they were called, were scattered around the room, The only thing that had me worried were the vampire love books. I was really hoping that she wasn't a twihard. I had barely finished that thought when the door opened and turned to see the woman enter.

"So you must be my new roommate," the lady, a light skinned woman of obvious Latino descent, said as she stepped through the room. "I'm Scyia, nice to meet you."

"Hey I'm Miranda," I said with a wave. "Nice to meet you too."

Scyia was full figured and gorgeous, with ample breasts and a nice round butt. Her long hair was dyed a dark blue with purple highlights, her eyes were a little scary with a dark red but I also noticed they had a pentagram design, signaling contacts. She wore a fishnet top over a black bra, which let me see the majority of her lovely body. For her bottoms, was a jean skirt that came to a little above knee high, knee high fishnet leggings and black boots. She completed her outfit with spider bites piercings on her bottom right lip, a nose ring, a pentagram necklace and a few tattoos.

I bit my lip while I looked up and down taking in her sexy outfit, though I wasn't far from competing with her. I was in a white, sleeveless crop top hoodie with a sports bra containing my own generous breasts. My black thigh high skirt hung low on my hips, allowing the strings of my red thong to peak up over the sides. I finished my outfit with a pair of ankle high black boots. I think I caught her checking me out as well. Good sign.

"I was thinking about getting something to eat," Scyia said flopping down on her bed. "After you're finished you want to come with me? We can chat and get to know each other a bit."

"Sure," I said starting to work on the last box. "I shouldn't be long. I'm almost done with this."

After I finished with the box we grabbed our coats, hers was a cute leather jacket that came up to about the middle of her stomach and then had tassels dangling from it while mine was a simple full jean jacket. She knew one of the student's favorite burger joints, so we headed there. It was a little crowded but a few boys gladly gave their table up so we could sit down.

In the time that we had left our dorm room, walked to the joint, waited for our food and finished eating I had learned quite a bit about Scyia. She had described herself as an open book. Her father had been strict catholic but her mother, brother and she had not. It had led to a divorce where he gave her custody of the kids. She got interested into different religions then and was now taking religious studies to better understand them.

As we ate, guys kept coming up to hit on us and while we brushed most of them off we still walked out with a few new numbers in our phones, hell even one of them picked up our drink tab. When we got back to the room I went to finishing organizing my room while Scyia put some rock music on. I was starting to like this girl more and more. Then she said something that really made my day.

"So question," Scyia started. "Back home I'm a nudist. Would you mind if I practice that to an extent in here?"

"Don't see why not," I said trying to be cool, but the growing bulge in my panties told exactly why not.

Scyia smiled before gripping the fishnet top, and although it wouldn't show anything new, I was staring in anticipation as she pulled it up over her head. Her bra unclasped at the front, and she revealed them in all her glory. Her breasts were a little smaller than mine, her nipples delicious looking, pierced with barbell studs... and I could also tell they were vert erect. She was enjoying me watching her.

Next Skyia sat down on her bed, removed her boots and fishnet stockings before standing back up, turning around for some reason and pushing down her skirt. I may have slightly bigger tits, but her ass beats mine hands down. I almost started to drool at the sight of her curvaceous backside. My cock was already straining in my panties... then she turned around. I knew at that moment why we connected so well. In her panties was a significant bulge. She had a cock.

"This is why I said it would be to an extent," she said indicating to the bulge. "I'm a hermaphrodite. This is going to freak you out about me is it?"

I met her gaze and smiled at her before removing my shoes and socks, standing and starting to unbutton my own skirt. Her eyes followed my movements as I pushed my skirt down over my hips. She smiled as her eyes locked onto the bulge straining against my own panties. I let her take the sight in as I tossed my skirt into a corner of the room. I even watched as she licked her lips betraying the same lust I felt as well.

"I don't think I'm going have a problem with you being naked," I said grabbing the bottom of my shirt. "In fact I think I'll join you."

I pulled my shirt up and over my head tossing over with my skirt. I didn't make her wait, removing my sports bra next and letting her gaze upon and drink in the sight of my breasts. I hooked a thumb into each side of my panties, waiting for her. She got the message, hooking her thumbs into hers, and together we both pushed our panties down, kicking them to join our other clothes on the floor.

We both looked down and took in the sight of each other's cocks, and at first glance, hers was about the same size as mine. I was about half hard so I reached down and started stroking myself to full mast. She did the same, and for a moment we just enjoyed the sight of watching each other masturbate. We were way past the point of fully hard when she finally broke the silence and looked up at me.

"I knew there was something special about you," Scyia said with a smile as she took a few steps towards me while still stroking her cock. "From the very first moment I laid eyes on you."

"I felt it too," I said as my hand also refused to move from my own dick. "Fuck you're so sexy..."

"So are you...," Scyia said stopping her movement until our cocks were just a few inches apart.

We both stood there for a few seconds, admiring each other's bodies. The sight of breasts and hardening cocks along with the smell of dampening pussies filled our senses. It was an overload for our senses. Once we had both found out what the other was it was like a floodgate opened. There was no stopping what was about to happen, even if we had wanted to. In the end it was Scyia who made the first move.

Scyia closed the last bit of distance before taking my head in her hands and pressed her lips against mine. My hands went to her waist pulling her tight against me. Our breasts, cocks and balls pressing against one another's as we kissed passionately. Her hips started to grind against me, I realized that mine had started to do the same without me realizing. We broke away from each other's lips, smiling as we continued to grind for a bit more.

I couldn't take it anymore and pulled Scyia down onto my bed with me, resuming our make out session while letting my hand slide down to her cock. I gripped it softly, moaning as I stroked it up and down, hearing her gasp as I did. She in turn took mine in her hand, stroking it at the same speed as mine. Our cocks were very similar, hers maybe a little shorter than mine but not by much. We apparently had the same mindset as pressed our dicks together, wrapping them in our hands and thrusting like they were a giant pussy of some sort.

"Mmm... fuck Miranda!" Scyia moaned loudly as we fucked our hands. "I'm so fucking horny! My cock's going to explode at any minute!"

"Oh no...," I said backing away with a smile. "I want to taste it first. Then you can shoot that first load down my throat!"

I pushed Scyia onto her back and began sliding down her body, pausing for a moment to take a pierced nipple into my mouth, teasing the stud as I did. Hir brown sugar skin tasted sweet and I had to force myself away so I could go lower to my goal. I ended up sliding off the bed, between her legs which were dangling over the side. She propped hirself up on her elbows, watching as I took her cock in hand and gave it a few sensual strokes before lowering my head and wrapping my lips around it.

I heard Scyia start moaning as I began to bob on her dick, taking about half into my mouth. My hand had never left her shaft and I began stroking the base the way I liked. She seemed to like it too, gently starting to trust herself against my hand and mouth. Occasionally I would take more, letting it slide down my throat with ease while letting my hands stroke her balls. This always caused her to gasp and grip my head.

"Fuck yesssss!" Scyia moaned loudly as I let her start to fuck my mouth, thrusting till the tip hit the top of my throat. "Fuck... I'm going to cum! Oh... gods... fucking coming!!!"

I stopped her, resuming sucking on just her head, but gripping her shaft in both hands and stroking quickly up and down. Scyia threw her head back and moaned loudly as her body shook and her cock started to twitch in my mouth. I let out my own moan around the dick as the first jet of hot cum hit the back of my throat, which I greedily swallowed. She kept pumping more and more until she had filled my mouth with her hot thick load. When the last drop was out I pulled my lips away and gave the head a quick kiss, before swallowing most of it.

I sat up on my knees before pulling Scyia up to meet me at the edge of the bed, pressing my mouth against hers and sharing the last bit of cum with her. She happily took it, moaning into my mouth before I suddenly pushed her back. I was not done tasting the lovely Latina. I gingerly lifted her balls out of the way, taking in the sight and scent of the lovely cunny which was dripping in front of me, highlighted by the clit that was pierced with a small hoop ring, until I couldn't take anymore and lowered my face to her dripping slit.

I moaned as Scyia's taste exploded on my tongue as I buried it inside her fuck hole. She moaned in appreciation, opening her legs wider to give me better access. I nestled my nose into hir balls as I continued to explore her pussy with my tongue. The scent of both was driving me crazy and I could feel my cock twitching with its own need. I gave the drenched cunt one last kiss before sitting up on my knees, gripping my cock and placing it at the entrance to her tunnel.

I looked at Scyia who smiled at me before biting her lip in anticipation. That was all the go ahead I needed and pushed forward, letting my cock start to sink into her depths, making us both gasp. Her velvety walls caressed me as they opened to seemingly swallow my prick. I didn't let the breath, which I didn't even know I was holding, out until I felt my balls resting against the curve of Scyia's ass.

One hand gripped her hip, the other slid up to grasp a breast as I slowly started fucking her. She let out a moan as I slid halfway out before pushing back in. She was so tight and wet, I had to start fighting already to keep from coming. I could hear her whimpering and feel her thrusting her hips against me, silently begging for more. I started to oblige.

I slid my arms under her legs and gripped her thighs tightly, picking up my pace as I fucked her. Each time I pushed forward I would pull her back to me, slamming my hips against her ass. Her whimpers turned to cries and moans of pleasure echoing into the room. With each thrust I could feel her pussy grip me which only made me thrust harder. Soon I saw it on her face. Her other side was about to cum, while my cock was set to explode.

I quickly moved, pushing her legs a far back as they could go, which was surprising far. I stood up slightly, squatting down and slamming my cock down into her. This position allowed me to go deeper, filling her cunt as my balls slapped against her asshole. The orgasms that were approaching quickly went over the edge for us with her coming first, her pussy pulsing around my dick while she threw her head back and howled. My cock erupted, pouring my seed into her creamy cunt and overflowing it, the cum dribbling down from her hole over the tight puckered opening of her ass as I let out my own grunts and moans.

I collapsed onto my lover in another embrace, our lips hungrily devouring each other, sweating bodies sliding against one another's. I'm not sure how but we ended up the rest of the way on the bed, her head on my pillow, my softening cock slipping from her tunnel while cum dripped from it. One of my hands gripped one of her pierced nipples, giving a flick and twist. Shi giggle before she pulled me up her body further grasping one of my breasts and pulling a nipple into her mouth.

When shi shifted to the other tit I slid up hir body even more, gasping when I felt her cock, hard once again, pressing against my belly. My pussy burned with a need, so after letting her suck my nipples for a moment, I pulled away and slid up, gipping her dick and stroking it to full hardness. I placed the head at my entrance, rubbing it against my lips before lowering myself onto it, once again both of us groaning as her cock sunk into me.

"Mmm... aggressive little thing huh?" Scyia moaned as I started to move up and down on her dick.

"What can I say...," I moaned back before bending down giving her a quick kiss before starting to bounce on her. "Mmm...I take what I want..."

We both let out a smile as I started fucking Scyia's cock, bouncing my ass up and down, letting hir cock fill me over and over. She couldn't stop moaning, switching between gripping my hips or ass, guiding me as I slid along her shaft. At one point I leaned down to kiss her, and as I pressed my lips against hers, she planted her feet and started thrusting up into me. My orgasm was approaching rapidly, a little longer and my cunt was going to explode... but Scyia suddenly stopped holding me tight.

"Warning my lovely roommate," she whispered in my ear making me shudder. "I'm pretty aggressive when taking what I want as well. And what I want now, is you on all fours, face down and ass up."

I climbed off Scyia's dick, leaving my pussy with an empty ache and making me let out a whimper. I got into the position that she wanted, moaning as she caressed my cunt while getting into position behind me. She gave my ass a hard smack, extracting a yelp, before teasing me with the head of her cock. She didn't let it slip in till I was pushing back on it, and I let out a moan as it filled me once again.

"Omg... yesss," Scyia moaned out loud before giving my ass another spank, this time making me moan. "Mmm... baby you have such a tight pussy... such a lovely ass too."

I couldn't respond as she just kept pumping her cock into me, her hips smacking against my ass over and over. Her hands gripped my ass, never letting go except to give one of my reddening ass cheeks another smack. I buried my head in the pillow, crying and moaning out as she kept hilting herself over and over. As my pussy had its second orgasm it felt like she would last forever, until finally she started to speed up.

"Fuck.. gonna cum!!!" Scyia moaned loudly before burying her cock in me balls deep and throwing her head back with a howl.

I moaned as I felt her cock erupting inside of me, the volume of her thick cream filling me up almost to overflowing. I could feel her cock twitching, blasting pulse after pulse of her baby cream inside me. When she pulled out I couldn't stop myself from collapsing to my side, Scyia flopping down beside me so that we were spooning but that's not what I wanted. I turned onto my back pulled her into a kiss. Our sweaty bodies rubbed against each other, as we both came down for our orgasms.

"You are amazing," Scyia said which made me blush.

"So are you...," I started to compliment her but realized my cock was hard again, sticking straight up. "Damn... just can't seem to get enough of you. Fuck I'm too tired to move..."

Quazzi
Quazzi
394 Followers
12