Miranda: Origins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"So how did you enjoy your first time?" He asked.

"From what I could tell it was nice," I shrugged.

"From what you could tell?" He repeated confused a bit, and I explained to him everything that I felt during sex. "I see. At least you feel positive about it. And you don't have to worry. The next time will be better."

We went back to watching the scene on the TV of a couple passionately making love. The man was in a chair, the woman in his lap riding him. My cock started getting hard again, and my pussy started to moisten. I looked at AJ and gave him a sexy smile.

"Speaking of next time...," I said blushing as he looked at me. "...can we go again now?"

"You ready for more?" He asked and smiled when I nodded yes. "Sure sweetheart."

"Can we do it like that?" I said pointing to the screen.

"Sure," he chuckled.

I sat up and watched as AJ situated himself before pulling me into his lap. I saw that he wasn't completely hard yet so I gripped him and started stroking his shaft. He took a nipple into his mouth as he snaked a hand under my own hardening cock and balls to find my clit. I used my free hand to pull his mouth away from my tit and pressed it against my own.

After just a minute of this I could feel my pussy dripping and begged for him to put it inside me. AJ smiled and nodded before taking his cock from me and guiding it to my entrance, directing me to lower myself on it. I moaned as I did, his cock entering for the second time, not hurting as much this time. I felt him pushing into me, my walls seemed to open welcoming him, and then clamping down as if to try and prevent it from leaving. I had to take a moment, letting myself get used to having a cock in there.

"You ok sweetheart?" AJ asked me.

"Yes, I'm ok," I nodded settling down on my knees. "I'm ready."

"In this position you're in control," he gripped my hips and started massaging them. "Move however you want. Do whatever feels good."

I nodded before slowly lifting myself up and then lowering myself back down. The feeling of his cock sliding out and then back in felt, for lack of a better word, fan-fucking-tastic! I started moving more, up and down slowly. My lover's hands slid to my backside and gripped my ass cheeks hard, helping me to lift me up and down. When his mouth covered my nipples again I held his head there.

It seemed on instinct that I started moving a little faster, his cock now feeling so good in my cunt, spreading me open each time it slid back into me. The pain still lingered but was overridden with the pleasure I was now feeling. I could feel a climax building already. I hugged my lover tight and started to grind into him before suddenly I could feel myself coming, my cunt squeezing his cock as I did, making him growl.

"Mmm, fuck yes," he growled into my ear. "That's it sweetheart. You feel so good. You want more?"

"Yes," I giggled before climbing off his lap and bending over the arm of the couch. "But I want it like this now. You made love to me the first time. Now I want to know what it's like to be fucked."

"Sure," he said but instead of moving forward he backed off a little. "But first I want to taste your sweet pussy."

AJ lowered his face, his tongue quickly starting to lap at my folds before pushing inside. I moaned, as he worked his tongue around inside for a while. He pulled it out a few later before letting it attack my clit, flicking over it while gripping my cock and stroking it. The he sucked it into his mouth... oh my fucking god! I felt myself already so close but suddenly he stopped.

I was about to protest until I saw AJ settle in behind me before pushing his cock back into my pussy. I couldn't help myself and let out as his length slid all the way back into me. The pain was now completely gone, the only thing I could feel was the pleasure of his cock as he started sliding in and out of my now dripping cunt.

AJ gripped my hips as his own slammed into my ass over and over, a loud wet smacking sound echoing into the living room. My hard cock and breasts swayed as he thrust his cock in and out of me, his balls slapping against mine and my clit. I was surprised when it didn't take long for me to cum again. That put him close to the edge as well.

"Where... do you want... my cum princess?" AJ asked, slowing but not stopping, desperately trying to make himself last.

"Another first... please," I moaned thinking of the scene of the the chocolate couple earlier, and seeing the guys cum leaking from her cunt. "Inside me... please inside. I want to know... what it feels like..."

AJ paused for a second before smiling and starting to thrust into me with renewed vigor. His hips continued to pound against my ass, which started to hurt but felt so fucking good too. Suddenly he let out a growl before giving me three more long thrusts and burying his cock inside me and holding it there. I felt his cock start to pulse and twitch inside me and something warm and thick splashing against my walls. My pussy seemed to squeeze his cock as if trying to milk every last drop out of him.

"Ahh god... oh fuck yesss," AJ moaned as he pulled his softening cock out of my cunt leaning back.

"Holy shit, I can feel it leaking from me," I moaned as I felt his seed drip from my hole and down my leg.

"Fuck that's hot," AJ chuckled. "Can I take a picture?"

I giggled and nodded yes at him and waited while he grabbed his phone from his pants and snapped a picture. I rolled over laying back and his eyes fell to my cock, which was still hard. Saying something about taking care of it, he quickly wrapped his lips around my cock, sucking and stroking me till I erupted in his mouth again. He then lowered himself to my leaking cunt and started licking and slurping at it before sucking my clit and making me cum again. He then slid up my body, his mouth still full of our mixed cum and gave me another deep kiss, sharing our combined tastes with me. I don't know how long we made out like that before suddenly warning bells went off in my head.

"Oh shit, what time is it?!" I gasped pushing him up and looking to see it was almost one in the morning. "Fuck your parents will be home at any time!"

"No they're not," AJ said before placing a finger on my lip. "It's their anniversary. They got a hotel room and are celebrating for the night. I was supposed to let you head home after I got back."

"So we don't have to worry?" I giggled stroking his cheek.

"Nope," he said before giving me another kiss. "Why don't you stay the night? We can talk about your first time, maybe get to know each other a little more. Sound like an idea?"

"That sounds like a very good idea," I said smiling before pulling him down to give me another deep kiss.

We made out for a few more minutes before gathering up our clothes and heading to the shower. After washing up again we retired to his room, where we stayed up for a little longer talking about things. I had him send me the picture that he took which indeed look so hot, the white load dripping from my hole and down my leg... mmm fuck. Looking at it and talking about it got us going again. We ended up making love one last time before sleep claimed us. I cuddled up against him, feeling right sleeping in his arms. I don't know what the future holds, that's something that will have to wait for when I wake up.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers
12