Miranda's Design Ch. 02

Story Info
The moment Miranda turns 25, her father's plan begins.
786 words
4.15
36.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda sat on the couch perplexed. Her sister Oriana was on the floor kissing the length of her newly grown cock. Not even ten minutes ago she had sprouted this monster while in a sexual haze of lust. She loved her new cock; it just felt right for some reason. She was even slowly warming up to the idea of having sex with Ori. Once again, the only way she could explain it was that it felt right somehow.

Although she had entered a lust filled state when her cock became hard, she snapped out of it in the afterglow of her orgasm. Yet Ori had not snapped out of it. She wouldn't stop playing with her sister's cock and balls.

After pondering this for a few minutes, she concluded it had to have something to do with her father. She and Oriana were genetically engineered to be the prefect daughters (at least physically) to live on his legacy (which failed). She recalled the last time she saw her father when he held Ori hostage and threatened to kill her if she wouldn't let him escape. He was then skillfully shot by...

...Shepard...

Suddenly, her cock became fully erect at the thought of the handsome and rugged commander. Her mind suddenly became hazy once more and the only thought on her mind was sex and pleasure. She began rubbing her huge breasts and licking her hardening nipples. She was lost to her own sexual desires.

"Oh god, yesss...Shepard, give me that big cock of yours..."

Upon seeing her sister's dick erect once more, Ori screamed in delight and started smothering her sister's cock in saliva as if possessed. She licked up and down the 13 inch shaft with love and devotion to her sister. She wanted to please her in any way possible. She continued to lick and suck her sister's beautiful member. She began to play with Miri's hefty, yet smooth and creamy white ball sack. There was something about her balls...something that made Ori want to dedicate her life to her sister's balls. They were precious gifts to the universe. She began to plant light kisses on those balls and slowly made her way up the underside of the cock. She then began to try her best to take as much of her sister's cock in her mouth as possible.

Miranda, in her own fantasy land, was obsessing over Commander Shepard. His rugged good looks, his muscles, his bravery, and charisma. His cock. She may or may not have occasionally watched him undress through hidden cameras in the commander's room. She had the perfect picture of his cock, around 8 inches, big and juicy. She played with herself many a night to the image of him fucking her over and over again. She imagined them kissing passionately. She slowly pulled his shirt over his head...

But when the shirt came off, it was no longer Shepard. Oriana was standing there shirtless, her perky B-cup breasts exposed. At first it confused Miranda, but she quickly got over it and began kissing her sister.

Ori's jaw was beginning to get sore. She would have gladly kept sucking and licking regardless, but she decided it was time to give Miranda what she really wanted. Oriana climbed on top of Miri and straddled herself above her sister's huge cock. She lowered herself onto Miri's cock, her pussy struggling to fit the massive dick inside. It took a little effort, but eventually she was able to get the dickhead inside her snatch.

Miranda was in bliss. No longer in her fantasy land, she was focusing on solely her sister's tight pussy.

"God yes...Ori , you're so tight!" Miranda moaned.

Without warning, Miranda shoved about half her cock into Oriana. They both screamed in delight together. Neither of them felt any pain, only physical and mental pleasure of what was transpiring. Miranda began pounding away at Ori's pussy. They were both in sync together, in perfect harmony.

Then a voice reached out to Miranda in her head. "Cum. Cum inside of her." The voice said.

"Who are you?"

"I'm you Miranda. I've been locked away in your sub-conscience for years."

"What do you want?"

"I simply want to guide you...us...Now I want you to cum. Fill your sister's womb with your seed."

"But she's my sister!"

"You're already fucking her. Besides...she is completely devoted to you. Pleasing you makes her happy; don't you want her to be happy?"

"Yes..."

"Well, impregnating her will make her happy."

"Won't the baby come out...weird? She is my sister..."

"No, it will not. Trust me. Now cum."

"Yes...I want to cum...I want to cum in Ori! Yes! YESSSSSS!!!

At that moment, Miranda impregnated Oriana.