Miranda's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greymead
Greymead
81 Followers

Suddenly, Kimberley's crop was slapping her tits, first one and then the other. Simultaneously, the growing orgasm burst inside her as her bladder suddenly released her piss in a torrent of golden liquid.

Miranda shuddered and shook. The delicious pain in her tits, the wonderful feeling of release as her bladder emptied itself, and the warm wetness growing around her ass were all part of the same sensation that flooded her body with sexual bliss. She could feel Kimberley's fingers groping in her spasming pussy, pushing at the fullness of her bladder as they fucked her. She couldn't remember when, exactly, those fingers had entered her.

Again and again, hot seizures exploded within her, wracking her body in delicious sensation while Kimberley tortured her tender tits and groped her grasping cunt. The hot flood of her piss finally expended itself as her orgasms slowed and eventually stopped.

At last, Miranda lay, exhausted, in the middle of a cooling puddle of her own piss, astonished and dismayed by the circumstances surrounding this, the most incredibly fulfilling orgasm she had ever experienced.

Removing her fingers from the older woman's spent pussy, Kimberley dropped the crop and, removing the soiled glove, and laid it across Miranda's nose and gasping mouth.

Producing a key, Kimberley unlocked the cuff on the headboard and then dropped the key beside Miranda on the bed.

"When you are ready, you may free yourself. I would suggest you do some laundry before you try to sleep. You should buy a new mattress tomorrow, and I would suggest a plastic cover, if you are prone to bedwetting." Her chuckle, a little mean, thrilled Miranda. "I will see you Monday. You will not address me as Mistress at work. In fact, unless your job requires it, you will not address me at all."

By the time Miranda had recovered from the experience and freed herself, Kimberly was gone.

During the course of the rest of the weekend, Miranda could not dismiss wonder at her reaction to Kimberly's treatment. She vacillated between wishing to run away and find another job and staying to be treated as a pet by this woman. In the end, she knew she would stay.

Greymead
Greymead
81 Followers
12