Miranda's Memories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the girls were done licking the last off their treats off, they sat up and started to kiss with the cum in their mouths, mixing them and dropping some onto each other in their tongue entangling kiss. Both turned toward the camera Carmelo was holding and showed the cum on that they held in their mouths. They both swallowed and turned back to show the camera again. Miranda moved first and licked the last of the dribbled cum off of Melissa, before Melissa repeated the action. They both gave each other a small kiss and blew one at the camera before waving goodbye to it. Carmelo put it down.

"I really need a copy of that," I said as I cleaned myself up.

"Oh, everyone in class will have one luckily, including myself, and we will get a copy from the twenty or so classmates too. Plus we have to study some of them, so maybe I'll show you some of my other classmates!" Miranda replied as she winked.

12