Mircle Baby

Story Info
Older woman gets a baby from a special person.
3.5k words
3.37
38.1k
18
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Sullivan sat next to her husband as he drove their car through the mountain pass. She looked at the beautiful landscape.

Mary can't believe the weekend so far. It's been wonderful. Her husband wanted to take her on a special anniversary trip. They have been married for ten years so far.

Looking at her husband. "Tom, you won't tell me where we are going tonight. Why?"

Tom smiled to her. "Nope, you'll love it."

Mary smiled. They had a wonderful first day enjoying the shopping in the village and last night spent making love like they ever before.

Mary thought how they fell in love . She was married before for twenty years before her husband passed away. She met Tom a couple years before her husband passed away. They fell in love with each other. Mary fell love with someone who is twenty years younger than her sixty year age.

Looking down at the outfit that she was wearing. It is a short black cocktail dress that showed off her legs in the white stockings. Her feet are in a pair of black high heels. She felt so sexy in it.

Her dead husband is rolling in his grave because how she is dressed right now. The outfit is too revealing.

A few minutes passed before Tom pulled the car into a long driveway. Mary tried to see the house but she didn't see it from the road

Another minute of traveling down the driveway, a large house loomed in front of them. Mary looked over at her husband. "Who's house is this?"

"A friend." Tom told her.

Mary shook her head. "Friend?"

"Yes." Tom pulled the car up to a parking spot next to another car. There are about six cars in front of the large house.

Tom moved his head over to her and kissed her deeply. He broke off the kiss and smiled to her. "This is all for you."

Mary didn't know what to say. She nodded her head her lovely husband is up to something. "Ok."

Tom stepped out of the car and opened the door for her. She smiled up to him as she offered her hand. His eyes are checking out her legs. Mary enjoying doing that.

Tom walked Mary to the front door of the largest house she ever seen. She can't believe she is wearing this outfit at her age.

As they stepped to the door, the door opened by a long blonde hair woman wearing a red and white dress. She smiled to them. "You must be Tom and Mary. I'm Liz."

"Hi Liz. Thank you for inviting us tonight." Tom smiled to the woman.

Mary wasn't jealous over her husband talking with a much younger woman. She knows he loves her very much but it seemed Liz doesn't know him.

"Please come inside out of the cold." Liz moved to her side as they entered the house.

Mary looked around the large room, where five couples are talking with each other. She felt so nervous as everyone seems to be looking at her. She held her husband's hand tight.

Liz introduced them to everyone. A waiter stepped up to her and handed her a flute of champaign to drink. Mary knew she is going to need it.

It only took a couple of minutes before Mary was talking to a couple women. She tried to find out what was happening but they didn't tell her. She smiled over to her husband as he talks with a couple men.

The waiter returned with another flute for her. She took it and drank more of it.

A couple minutes passed and Mary felt slightly light headed. She wasn't feeling right.

Liz stepped up to her and smiled to her. "Are you ok, Mary?"

"Yes. I'm a little light headed. I think it was the drink." Mary told the young woman. She wasn't a light weight when it come to drinking.

Liz looked at Mary. "Come with me."

Mary placed her hand into Liz's hand and followed her into another room. She looked for her husband but couldn't see him. She walked up the stairs.

"Don't worry, Mary. It will be ok." Liz told her as they walked into the bedroom. "Sit down on the bed and breathe in and out.

Mary did what the woman says for some reason. She didn't want to throw up.

Liz sat down on the bed next to her as the another woman enters the room and sits down on the other side. "Angela is here to help you."

Mary smiled to the woman. "Thank you."

"You're so welcome." Angela placed her hand onto her thigh and gave it a slight squeeze.

Mary stared at the woman. She didn't push the hand away. She looked over at her. "What's happening to me?"

"Your husband is giving you a very special Christmas and Anniversary gift. Do you want it?" Liz smiled to her.

"Yes. I love my husband." Mary can't understand why she feels like she is almost floating in the air. "I feel weird."

"That's what we want." Angela spoke to her. Her hand is moving higher up her thigh.

Mary didn't know what they are doing to her but she felt safe with them.

"It's time to change and met someone very special." Liz softly spoke into her ear.

"Who?" Mary questioned her.

"Your husband wants you to meet him. Do you want to meet him? YOu'll love him." Angela's finger found her lacy underpants covered pussy.

Mary closed her eyes as Angela rubbed at the top of her slit. She is touching a very sensitive spot on her."Oh yes. I'll meet him."

"Good. Let Angela remove your clothes for you." Liz told her. "We have something special for you to wear for him."

Liz stood up and helped Mary to her feet again. Angela began to unbutton the cocktail dress. Her hands move quickly over the small buttons.

A couple minutes passed and the dress fell to the floor revealing Mary's lacy bra and underpants.

"You have beautiful breasts under that bra, Mary." Liz moved a finger over her covered nipple. "How old are you?"

Mary let out a sigh. "Sixty."

"Nice. I wish to look this good when I get there." Liz comments as her finger makes Mary's nipple hard.

Angela worked her finger over the back clasp of the bra. The next thing she knew is that her bra falls to the floor by her feet and the dress. Her breasts drop due to gravity.

Mary didn't cover herself up because Angela reached around her from behind and cupped her breasts and held them up and spoke. "Oh my. Your breasts are perfect in size."

Mary kept her eyes closed. She has never had a woman do this to her before.

Liz smiled to Mary as she lowers down in front of her and takes a hold of her white lacy underpants. She pulls her underpants down her stocking legs. "You won't need these."

Mary stepped out of her underpants leaving her in her stockings and shoes.

Liz walked away from her to the other side of the room. She gathered a pair of white pumps with a stilleto heel.

Mary's eyes widened at the size of the thin heel being brought over to her. Tom loved seeing women in high heels.

Angela helped Mary slip the high heels onto her feet. She smiled up her near naked body to her face. "These look so sexy on your feet."

Mary wasn't sure how to respond to that.

Liz walked over to the corner of the room, where a garment bag hung on a coat tree. She unzipped the bag and withdrew the dress inside of it. Mary looked at the white dress. It looked very small like her black cocktail dress that is on the floor.

Liz carried the dress over to her. It almost looked like a wedding gown with beads sewn in it. "This has been worn by many women of the same size."

Mary didn't understand that.

Liz brought the dress over to her. Angela and Liz helped Mary slip her body into the dress.

Liz zipped the back of the dress and stepped back in front of her. "Now that looks amazing."

"One more thing before we say amazing." Angela holds up a white cap and veil.

Mary eyed the object in her hands with disbielf. The younger woman was holding something for a wedding. "Why a veil? Am I remarrying Tom?"

"Oh no. It's part of the tradition for tonight." Liz chuckled next to her as she helps Angela placing the cap onto her head and pinning it to her hair.

Mary wondered who she is marrying if it is not her husband. What is happening to her can't be stopped for some reason? It's like she wants to do it.

Liz walked Mary to a large mirror. Mary looked at herself in the mirror from head to toe. She looked like a bride in a short dress and very tall heels.

"Now that's perfect." Liz smiled next to her. "Don't you think you looking amazing, Mary?"

"Yes." Mary nods her head but quickly shakes her head. "But why."

"You will find out shortly." Liz lifted the veil off of her face.

Angela walked up with a tube of lipstick as Liz held the veil. She coated her lips with a thick red layer of lipstick. "Now you are great."

Liz dropped the veil over Mary's face. She stepped back and smiled to Mary. "Let's go and see everyone."

Mary didn't know what was happening to her. She walked with Liz and Angela out of the room. They are heading for the stairs to go back to the party. She couldn't stop herself.

As Mary walked down the stairs slowly in the shoes, she didn't heart anything downstairs. She wondered where did everyone go.

They walked through the house and no one was inside of the large living room. They walked to the back of the house to a large door that goes out to the back yard.

Angela opened the large door to the outside. It was a slightly cool night for this. They stepped outside into the backyard. Mary noticed that everyone was seated in their seats including her husband. She can't understand what is happening. Tom had a look proudness on his face as he watches as Liz and Angela walk Mary down to the front of everyone.

Mary wished she knew what was happening. She stood next to Liz. Her heart is beating wildly.

Mary turned to face her husband to find out what is going on. He is smiling back to her.

"This way." Liz took her by the hand towards the front.

Mary didn't like how nervous she was. She was always in control of herself.

Liz brought Mary to a stop in front of everyone. She tuned to her. "Remember to do everything."

Mary nodded her head slightly as she understood what the woman was saying. She tried to slow down her heart before having a heart attack. It was getting hard to do.

A couple moments passed before the doors at the back of the large house opened up. Mary stared with disbielf. She shook her head. She knew the drug was playing tricks with her mind. It couldn't be standing in the doorway. She softly spoke to herself. "Santa Claus?"

Mary shook her head once again. She was seeing things as Santa Claus walking towards her. "This isn't happening."

The bearded man stepped up to her. He has a smile on his lips. "Hi Mary."

Santa moved his white glove hand to her hand. "Come with me, darling."

Mary lifted her hand and placed it into his glove hand and walked with him like she's in a trance. She couldn't stop herself.

The weather started to change around them. The air started to get colder and snow was falling from the sky. Mary couldn't believe this is happening. It was amazing. Her mind is filling with thoughts of being dirty.

Santa turned his head and smiled like he was reading her thoughts. "Very soon."

"Oh God." Mary groaned as they walked to the other side of the courtyard where a low stone table waited for them and a large padded chair close by.

The gentleman turned and lowered himself into the chair. He padded his lap. "Tell Santa what you desire."

Mary looked at his lap and the sight of something large under it. She turned towards her husband. She saw him nodding his head. She returned her attention to Santa. "Ok.

Lowering herself down to Santa's lap, she turned to face him as he placed his hand onto her thigh. Santa spoke to her. So Mary. Want do you desire?"

The heat between her thighs is getting hotter. "Oh I don't know what to say"

Everyone in the courtyard watched as Santa move his hand under her dress. They heard him say to her. "We know what you need."

Mary started to struggle in her mind. She could stop his hand from moving up to her hot moist pussy. "I..."

"You desire to have a child inside of you." Santa moved his hand over her pussy and touched her clit very lightly.

"Oh God. Yes I do." Mary wanted a child from Tom but they couldn't due to her illness back when she was a child. She had miscarried many times.

"You are here for a baby." Santa chuckled as his finger moves up and down her slit. He is touching her so lightly.

Mary closed her eyes. She couldn't stop herself from nodding her head. "Yes."

"Would you like one now?" He asks.

Mary nodded her head. She couldn't stop herself from saying it aloud. She hoped Tom would forgive her. "Please give me a child."

"Ho ho. You will do whatever we want?" Santa moved his finger over her clit.

An orgasm started to boil inside of her, she closed her eyes. "Yes I will."

He removed his finger from her clit and smiled to her. "Stand up and kneel in front of me."

Wanting the finger inside of her, she wanted to cry. She lifted off of his lap and lowered down to her knees before him like he wanted. She knew what she wanted.

Mary couldn't understand why she is kneeling in front of the guy looking like Santa Claus with her husband in the crowd watching her acting like this. Something is wrong with her.

Santa pulled his pants down in front of her and a very large cock jumped out of his pants. He smiled down at her while he stroked his cock.

Never in her life, she ever saw such a large penis. She looked up at his smiling face. Its that for me?"

Santa lowered back down to the chair. He smiled to her as he continued to stroke his cock. "Take me into your pretty mouth."

"Yes." Mary moved her open mouth towards the head of the cock.

Santa let out a moan as Mary slides her mouth over his cock.

Mary took his full length into her mouth then slowly pulled back before going back into her mouth. She is sucking on the cock. She is sucking Santa's cock.

Santa let out another moan. He moved his gloved hand onto her head and he is kept her mouth full of his cock.

Mary didn't mind what they are doing together. She moved her mouth up and down on his cock as he rubbed his equally large balls. She can't stop herself. She loves doing this.

A couple minutes passed before Santa pulled his cock out of her mouth. Mary let out a pout on her face. She wanted more. He laughed down at her face. "Stand up and move down on my cock"

"Yes Santa." Mary was close to tears. The thought of the monster cock sliding into her pussy is wonderful. Her pussy started to flame up with desire.

Mary slowly stood up and stepped towards him. Santa twirled his finger and Mary turned around on her heels. She backed up to Santa as he takes a hold of her hips.

Inching downwards, Mary could feel his large head touching her pussy lips and the opening. Mary closed her eyes as she liked it. She is going to cheat on her husband in a moment.

Santa pushed down on her hips and the cock slides into her. The large cock slides deep into her. She can't believe how good it feels. She opened her eyes and locked onto her husband as he watches the man fuck her.

His cock is sliding with ease in and out of her pussy. She never such deepness in lovemaking before. He was very deep inside of her . She never had this happen before.

Mary lifted up slightly and back down on the cock. She cried out. "Oh God."

"Oh." Santa softly moan behind her. His cock is hitting the deepest g-spots of her. She didn't realize she had the spot.

Shaking her head back and forth as she is having an orgasm. She wanted her husband to fuck her like this but he isn't as large as Santa is.

The sounds of his balls slapping her pussy are filling her ears. It was beautiful sound and a feel to her. She shook her head and cried out. "Fuck me."

"Ho ho." Santa chuckled.

After the orgasm wave slammed through her, Santa took a hold of her legs and raises them up to her chest. He pushed her legs wide open. Everyone can see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy with ease.

"You are mine." Santa whispered into her ear.

"Oh God yes." Mary nodded her head quickly as she is coming again.

Santa lifted her up and down on his cock. He is moaning more as he is closing in on coming. Mary has never gone this long having sex with her husband. He was done quickly. She loved being with him.

"Oh." Santa cried out as he slammed her down on his cock. She felt him explode inside of her pussy. She felt three large squirts into her.

As it ended, Mary leaned against him. She never had this type of sex before. She is breathing heavily.

A couple minutes passed as two large men stepped down to them. Mary noticed they were dressed like elves. They picked her up and off Santa and carried her over to the low table. She feels the sperm dripping out of her. She can't believe it.

The two men quickly stripped her out of her dress. They stepped back and looked at her near naked body. She is only wearing her stockings and heels.

Mary looked over at Santa as he stood up and raised his pants up, He smiles over to the group. He raises his hands. "She's with child. Now take your time making love to her. She has all night."

Dropping her mouth wide open, Mary never thought of this. Her pussy is still leaking of spoerm and they are going to fuck her more.

Over the next hour, Mary was fucked by each of the men in the courtyard. She passed out a couple of times but she was brought back. She couldn't remember how many orgasms she had with everyone. The women in the group joined in by kissing and licking her breasts and pussy. Some of the women wore strap on dildos to bring her to orgasm before sharing with someone.

Towards the end of the night, Liz stepped up with another woman. They helped her into the house. She couldn't stand alone. Her body was still shaking from the orgasm. She looked at Liz. "Where's Santa?"

Liz chuckled. "He"s got toys to deliver."

Mary stared at him. "It was the real one?"

Liz laughed louder. "Oh course."

The woman brought her into the bedroom and to let her lie down. She was very close to falling asleep. Liz told her to close her eyes and rest up. Mary did what she wanted to do. She murmured. "I do believe now."

About two months later, Mary brought a small present to Tom. "This is for you."

Tom looked up from his recliner. He put down the book and took the present into his hand. "Present for me?"

Mary smiled and nodded her head.

"Christmas was almost two months ago." Tom looked down at the slim rectangle box.

"Just open it." Mary laughed.

Tom did what she asked. He opened the box and found the small pregnancy test in the box. He looked up at her. "You are."

"Yes. I am pregnant. The doctor confirmed it today." Mary lowered her hands to her dress and touched her belly. She chuckled. "I'm pregnant."

Tom jumped out of the chair and hugged her tightly. He kissed her deeply because of the happy news.

Mary's only question is. Is it Santa's or some stud's baby?