Mirror

Story Info
Gay male erotic story.
1.8k words
3.97
16.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big man paced naked around the locker room, from mirror to locker and back, shaving, trimming, moisturizing. He was 35 and hard as a rock, tall, big-boned, and hairy. Jet black hair. His deep chest was wild with it, but it disappeared as it moved down toward his crotch, leaving his belly smooth. He had a small but thick bush of hair in his crotch. His dick, belied by his big hands, was hung thick and low, and his balls hung down even further. The dick arced out from his body before pointing downward. When he walked, it flapped from side to side, like a tail. His butt was round and taught, and his legs carried sculpted thighs and calves. He never once covered himself with a towel in the locker room, nor was he at all self-conscious.

Eric had had his eye on him for weeks in the gym, watching him lift weights and pull cables. He didn't speak to anybody; he just went about his business. He was handsome enough, Eric thought, with his curly, close-cut hair and heavy beard. He didn't have the smooth grace and toothy smile of a model, though, and he wasn't the bodybuilder type either. Just a guy who liked to keep in real good shape.

Eric had selected a locker near the big man's that day, and he timed his workout to coincide with his. When he approached his locker to dress, Eric was sitting naked on the bench in front of the bank of lockers. As usual, he had been furtively eyeing him, especially the dick. He tried to be discreet, and the man didn't seem to notice his barely-concealed interest. Eric was not usually hesitant about speaking to strangers, but this man didn't seem interested in him an opening. Finally, Eric said, "Have a good workout?"

The man just looked at him blankly and said, "Yeah." Nothing else. He stood half-turned between his locker and Eric. He stretched up and leaned back a little to retrieve his shirt from inside. Eric could not help but stare at the big dick, hanging there only about a yard from him, swinging slightly. Time seemed suspended as the man held his stretched pose. Finally, Eric looked up only to see the man staring at him.

"You queer or something?" He looked annoyed.

"What? No, I . . . no, I was just . . . well . . ."

"You been staring at me and my dick a whole lot You been doin' it for weeks now."

"I mean, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your privacy." He turned away and moved off a little.

"I bet you're a fuckin' cocksucker," he said, raising his voice a little. He went too far there. Eric was a "fuckin' cocksucker" all right, but he wasn't about to be called one. He stood up to face the man.

"Look, you're a big guy, you run around the locker room showin' off your muscles without so much as a towel on, you stand naked in front of the mirror, and you got a big dick you like to show off. 'Course I'd look at it. 'Cause you want me to, like you want every guy in the gym to look at it. Fuckin' exhibitionist!"

There was no one else in the locker room, so the man straddled the bench standing up and pointed for Eric to sit down in front of him. The man moved very close to him, so that his dick was only a few inches from Eric's face. "Take it in your mouth," he said quietly.

"You crazy? Anybody's liable to come in here any moment."

"Take it!"

Eric opened his mouth and started to lean forward toward the dick, but just then, they heard a bang, s two guys slammed open the door to the locker room. The noise was just enough warning for them to turn away from each other and commence dressing. The two new guys were so absorbed in their conversation that they noticed nothing. After he got his tee-shirt and jeans on, the big man walked over to the coat rack and grabbed his coat. Eric followed him a few seconds later out of the locker room. The man was waiting for him outside the gym. He looked a little sheepish, hunched over against the cold air.

"You wanna come back to my place? I live around here. I'm Eric."

"Sure. Bob here."

They walked down the tree-lined brick sidewalk, each carrying his gym bag. They kept their heads down and spoke very little.

"I ain't no queer," the big man finally said, as he held up his left hand to show Eric his wedding ring, but it didn't sounds like a warning It sounded defensive.

"S'okay, but you do like to get your cock sucked. Don't your wife suck it?"

"Naw. She used to, before we was married" The man seemed to relax and loosen up, as if he was glad to have someone to talk to.

"Why'd she quit?"

"I don't know. Women! She said it's too big and makes her mouth hurt. She didn't use to say that."

"So you still fuck her."

"Well, not much. She says I'm too heavy for her. I dunno. I don't think I weight that much more than I used to. I said she could be on top and ride my dick, but she didn't want to do that either." The big man became more animated as he got going, letting his arms make great arcs. "I tried doing muscles poses naked for her, thinking that would excite her, but she didn't like me to do that. Hell, I work out hard. I don't know why she don't like it. She even complained about me flexing front of a mirror in the morning. You don't know what it's like trying to get a muscle to pop up big when some woman is whining at you. I don't get it. I mean, a lot of women like muscles, but she don't."

"Must be lonely. Do you fuck other women?"

"I get some offers, but I don't like to do that much. Ain't right"

They arrived at Eric's aging and not very well-kept apartment building and rode the elevator to his floor. Eric opened the door to his apartment and flipped on the light

"Nice place," the man said. It wasn't, but Eruic thought it was nice of him to say so.

"You wanna beer or somethin'?"

"Yeah,a beer'd be great."

"Go ahead, take your shirt off and make yourself comfortable."

When Eric returned with the beers, he found the man had stripped down completely.

"Wanna watch me?" he said.

"Sure." Eric sat on the floor The man didn't have a posing routine, like a body builder, he just flexed whatever he thought of a the time.

"Great chest, huh?" he said, as he curved his arms in front of him and joined his hands across his belly, pushing out his big pectoral muscles. "Last time I measured it, it was 50 inches around."

Eric felt a little trembly.

The man continued to pose land flex, showing off his pecs and as, his delts and traps, his firm smooth butt. His dick started to get hard as he flexed, because he flexed. He moved closer to Eric, flexing his thighs and turning his leg to show off his dick. Eric rose to his knees, his mouth open slightly.

"Suck my dick."

He licked the head of the man's dick, and then he took the dick into his mouth. Slowly. The man continued to flex and pose, though with less movement, while Eric moved further down the shaft. Eric tiled his head up to watch the show. He had never seen a guy like this before.

He reached up to grab the man's smooth, peach-sized balls sac. He rolled the balls round through his fingers.

"Suck my balls." Eric withdrew from the cock and moved under the mans crotch to take the ball sac into his mouth. The skin was tender and smooth, and the balls big, like huge pieces of fruit hanging from a vine. Eric felt that it was even more intimate to take a man's balls in his mouth than his dick. There was something more vulnerable about them. He carefully rolled them around in his mouth, as he reached under the man's crotch and grabbed his hard butt cheeks.

Coming up for air, he released the ball sac and backed out from under the man to look up at him. He panted in awe, as the man's face registered an impersonal, animal excitement.

"Man, you are the biggest muscle guy I ever sucked off! Nothing but fucking hard muscle. Big, beautiful muscle Damn!"

Eric reached up to grab a handful of pec muscle before going back down on the dick again. Quickly this time, and deeply. Not waiting to be told, sucking as if his life depended on it. Hard. Deep. He was so turned on that he didn't gag on the huge mallet he was deep throating. The cock stayed hard, and the man began to thrust in and out. Eric wanted him to cum in his mouth, down his throat, but when he heard the man making little moans he felt him starting to withdraw. The man grabbed his dick and fisted it. Eric stood up, unsure what to do. He saw the man close his eyes, as he seemed to be on the edge of ejaculating. Eric didn't want him to cum just yet so he grabbed his arm and steered him into the bedroom where he had a large floor-to-ceiling mirror on a wall. The man's eyes brightened as he saw himself, muscles all pumped, dick hard and quivering. He flexed his pecs, his shoulders, his biceps, staring at himself in the mirror, his dick still raging hard. Eric climbed under his crotch to watch the show in the mirror. The man's entire body was quivering with sex now as he saw not only himself and his muscle but also an admirer in the mirror. He bent forward slightly in masturbatory lust. He stared wide-eyed into the mirror, his muscles as tense as they could be. Eric could smell the sex sweat. The man's hips thrust forward, and he shot . . .

On the mirror.

Ten, twelve hard, high-velocity spasms of sticky, pearly muscle semen.

Eric watched each shot slam against the mirror and dribble slowly down, blurring the image of the naked muscle man. The man stood there, panting hard and staring hard into the mirror, as Eric crawled forward and rubbed the cum around, watching it blur the mirror as he did. He was so intrigued that he didn't at first notice that the man had backed away, but then he perceived a vague image of him putting his jeans on. Eric didn't stir; he just pressed his face against the cum-blurred mirror. Even when he heard the apartment door close, he continued to kneel at the mirror, his tears - tears of joy for the beauty of it all - mixing with the semen.