Mirror, Mirror Ch. 03

Story Info
Janna watches Ron & Bobbi.
2.3k words
4.41
31.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbi and Ron were excited to have their wedding over and start their vacation. Ron didn't have a lot of vacation time so he carefully chose their honeymoon spot after seeing the add in the paper.

Kelly's Guest House and Manor. A bed and breakfast experience to remember!

Ron called the Bed and Breakfast Manor immediately.

"Isn't the honeymoon something that was supposed to be memorable?" he had asked Kelly, the owner of the B&B.

"Absolutely! I have had many a couple spend their honeymoon here. I've just finished renovations as well. I have a specially large room that I can let you have."

Kelly went into further details of the rooms furnishings and amenities. Before she hung up the phone, she had convinced him to stay, although Kelly knew she wouldn't be there to check them in, she had made arrangements with her best friend Janna to fill in while Kelly was attending a three day conference elsewhere.

When Ron and Bobbi arrived, they were met by an attractive blonde named Janna, Kellys best friend, who explained that Kelly regretted she couldn't greet them personally, but did have a special arrangement waiting for them in their room.

Janna lead the young couple up the grand staircase and showed them their honeymoon suite. It had a big four poster bed, walkin closet, private shower with garden tub and a wonderfully beautiful full length mirror. On the credenza was a note from Kelly wishing the honeymooners well, along with an asortment of white chocolate covered strawberrys and a flute of champagne on ice.

Janna gave a few more details about the Manor and the surrounding areas best restaurants before excusing herself, but not before Janna noticed a glimmer in Bobbi's eyes when she showed her the kingsized bed and full length mirror.

Janna had spent the previous night in the same bedroom after Kelly had a special costume party where Janna was the "lucky winner" of the night. Janna's prize was to be the first one to spend a night in this new, special room.

What Janna didn't know at the time was that the full length mirror was actually a two way mirror. The opposite side lead right into Kelly's master suite, where Kelly herself watched Janna unknowingly provide the previous nights entertainment.

Only after Kelly had showed Janna the special mirror did Janna understand why she was the lucky winner from the party. Now that Kelly was gone for a few days, Janna would be the lucky one again, only this time she could watch the young couple in action.

She closed the door to the new suite and quickly ran down the hall to Kelly's room that was on the other side of the mirror. Janna would have to wait until Kelly returned to finally have sex with her best friend, but she hoped that the honeymooners would provide good entertainment until that time.

As she opened the door to the master suite, she noticed the couple kissing and groping each other. Ron wasted no time in getting Bobbi's clothes off her and she offered no resistance.

Janna was taken with Bobbi's good looks. Her long dark hair was perfectly straight. Her arms were slender and long. Her breasts were smaller, but nicely shaped. Her shoulders were broad but Bobbi narrowed at the hip before rounding off with the most perfect ass Janna had ever seen.

Ron was muscular looking, not muscle bound, but well toned. His sandy blonde hair was cut short which perfectly matched his round face. His mustache was neatly trimmed as it wrapped around his mouth in a Fu Man Chu style.

While is physique was nice, his cock was nicer, thought Janna. She watched as Bobbi bobbed up and down on what must have been a good eight inches. Her technique has well practiced as she wrapped her hand around his cock and rotated back and forth as her mouth moved up and down it's long shaft.

Janna was instantly horny as she stood there and watched the couple go at it. Just as Janna began to play with her nipples, she heard the bell at the desk ring.

"Damnit!"

Janna raced down the steps to see another couple who were waiting to see if a room was available. They were older, late sixties Janna guessed.

"Yes, we have two other rooms that are not occupied. The Manhattan Suite or the Normandy Suite. The Manhattan suite is slightly more expensive, but in my opinoin the Normandy Suite has more charm." Janna told the couple.

"I like cheaper. Let's take the Normandy Suite." said the elder man.

Janna checked them in and showed them to their rooms as well. She advised the couple of the facilities that the B&B offered and again repeated the names of the restaurants nearby.

Janna also thought it best that the couple stay in the Normandy Suite as it did not butt up against the honeymoon suite. She could just tell that Bobbi was a screamer. The thought made Janna's pussy ache.

It was late in the evening when Janna noticed the honeymooners retire to their room. Janna stayed up a few more minutes to make sure no one else would be checking in that night before returning to the master suite.

She knew she would get little sleep if Ron and Bobbi were going to consumate their honeymoon and Janna was excited. She opened her bedroom door and looked into the mirror, but saw nothing.

Janna was confused as to why. Kelly herself showed Janna the mirror just the day before, she had walked into the honeymoon suite and waved to Janna on the other side.

Feeling frustrated, Janna went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, disrobed and took a quick shower. As she turned out the lights to her room, the magic mirror, as Kelly put it, practically lit up.

Janna did not realize that the light from her own room prevented her from seeing the other side. Her own king size bed faced directly into the mirror, allowing its occupant to relax and lie down as they watched the show on the other side.

Janna had a new found respect for her best friends kinkyness. Janna was never one to wear pajama's, so she layed there naked and excited as she watched Ron and Bobbi preform for her again. This time there would be no interruptions.

Ron and Bobbi were enjoying their stay at the B&B. They had gone out to dinner and had several drinks. Bobbi was not a big drinker and easily got drunk. Ron was sipping his Woodbridge whiskey as Bobbi downed her pina coloda's.

When the third drink turned into the forth and then fifth, Ron knew that if he was going to have sex that night, she would need to stop. They returned back to the B&B and went straight to their room.

Ron noticed the attractive woman that had checked them in and thoughts of a threesome entered his mind. Bobbi had always mentioned that she would like to try that, but Ron knew that the honeymoon was not the right time.

Too bad. She looks like she may be the type to do it, he thought to himself.

Either way, when Bobbi was drunk, anything was possible. Ron was a happy man. When he got to his room, Bobbi turned to him and pushed him against the door and said,

"I'm so fucking horny right now." as she kissed him hard.

Her leg lifted up in an effort to rub her pussy against his groin as her hands dropped down to his zipper so she could release his cock from it's hiding place.

She had practiced the move many times and was now an expert at it. She eased herself down, unbuttoning his shirt along the way. Her hands reached back up to his smooth chest while her head bent down to take him into her mouth.

Ron leaned against the bedroom door, making no effort to stop Bobbi. He pushed his cock deeper into her mouth as she tried to swallow him whole. His eye's closed as his hips began to gyrate back and forth. His cock grew to it's fullest as she handled him with great care.

Ron knew that he could explode at any time, but wanted to save his orgasm for later. He knew that Bobbi would not give up until he came, but once done, she'd call it a night. Ron had other plans for Bobbi that night.

Janna watched with great care as Ron and Bobbi removed each others clothes. Janna was comfortable with men and woman and enjoyed the sexual nuiances of each. She was also accustomed to self pleasure as Kelly had found out the night before.

Janna wanted Kelly with her right then and there, so she picked up the phone and dialed her hotel and room number.

"Hey Kel, it's me."

"Everything Okay Janna?"

"Yes, everythings fine. I just had to call you and tell you about Ron and Bobbi."

"Who?"

"Your honeymoon couple."

"Ohhh. I assume you must be watching them?"

"Yes. There getting it on right now. I wish you were here to watch them with me. I'm so horny."

"Tell me what their doing."

"Bobbi is a gorgeous brunette, and she's very good at giving oral."

"Hmmm. Sounds nice."

"And Ron has got a nice cock. Eight inches I'd guess."

"Now your making me horny Janna."

"Good. Then I'll tell you whats happening and you can masturbate with me."

"I bet you'd like that. Hey Janna, I've got some great news. I've landed another party booking while out here."

"Thats great Kel. When?"

"Not for another month, but it'll be even better than the other night."

"Oh Kel, I'm so happy for you. Wait! He's going down on her now. Oh wow Kel. She's got the most perfectly bald pussy. I could just eat her up."

"You're making me wet now Janna. I think I'm coming home tomorrow."

"Really? That would be great. I can't wait, so I can eat your pussy, while you eat mine."

"Simmer down. Did Kaz bring the crates of fruits today?"

"Oh yes. He's one nice looking man."

"Oh Janna, you didn't! Did you?"

"Uh-huh. Oh shit! You weren't seeing him were you?"

"No Janna, only the same way you were." Kelly laughed at the thought of Kaz and Janna and her having a threesome.

Janna didn't laugh as she was distracted by the scene on the other side of the magic mirror.

"I'm going to bed now Janna. You should too. But I know you won't."

"Huh? Oh, yah. Thanks Kel. Sweet dreams. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yes. Tomorrow. Bye!"

Kelly hung up her phone and immediately began playing with her pussy. She would cum twice that night.

Janna continued to watch as Ron and Bobbi were on the king sized four poster bed. The mirror gave her a perfect view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She could see the lust in Bobbi's face as Ron fucked her doggy style, then missionary, then the couple switched to a sixty-nine. Janna reached down and felt her wet pussy again. She would wait til Bobbi was near her orgasm before she'd cum.

Ron was enjoying Bobbi's wild side and he wanted to take full advantage of it. His cock was ready to explode but wanted Bobbi to have the first orgasm, so he turned Bobbi around and told her to ride his face.

She complied while his hands would reach up and play with her breasts and nipples. Bobbi loved it when he would pull and tug on them as it would send little shock waves of pleasure straight to her pussy. Ron was licking and sucking on her clit and encouraged Bobbi to let out her excitement, uncarring if anyone could hear.

Bobbi was close to cumming, but she wanted additional stimulation. She removed Ron's hands from her nipples and told him to slide his thumb into her ass while he licked and sucked on her clit.

Bobbi then put her hands on her nipples and pulled on them hard. She was well into the ecstacy as Ron slid his tongue into her pussy and fucked her ass with his thumb. Bobbi climaxed with a sudden rush as she ground her pussy against his face. Harder and faster she moved her hips, making the sensations of pleasure and pain take her over the edge as she collapsed on the bed.

Ron looked at her and told her he wanted to fuck her ass with his cock. Bobbi was open for anything and she eagerly raised her ass up for him to take advantage of.

Bobbi's pussy juice made it easy for Ron to slide his cock in her ass, but he still did so slowly at first, before his paced quickened. Faster and faster he pumped into her, holding onto her hips as he did. Bobbi began to play with her pussy as Ron fucked her. They both climaxed at the same time.

Ron pulled his cock out of her ass and shot his cum all over her back and shoulders as Bobbi bucked and ground her hands against her pussy in an intense orgasm of her own. Her voice was muffled by the pillow, but still she screamed out like a wild banshee in heat.

Janna watched the whole episode while rubbing her clit and playing with her tits. She came at the same time Bobbi did. Janna's body was shaking as her voyeuristic adventure had come to an end, but she promised herself that Ron and Bobbi would have to come back for a first anniversay. Perhaps they would want a third or even a fourth person she teased.