Mirror Mirror Ch. 07

Story Info
Another trapped soul.
1.2k words
4.59
30.1k
1
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

As I backed away from the mirror face and out of sight from the bed, I bumped into the wall. When I turned to glance at the wall I noticed the door to the bathroom was open. It looked like I could get through it and I gave it a shot. I was very surprised when I was actually able to make it through the door. I looked around in wonder as I realized I wasn't in a bathroom but rather a long hallway comprised of other doors. Some where open and some where not. Out of reflex I pushed my door shut. I was really surprised when my hand actually did push it shut rather than passing right through it. I reached to open it again and I was surprised as it opened smacking my fingers. I looked out the door and saw Sandra or Barb or whatever she called herself looking through the door at me.

"Hello!" She called "Is anybody there?"

It hit me then that she was looking into the bathroom to see who had shut the door. I wasn't there so she couldn't see me. I was in the mirror.

I turned around to explore my new situation. As far as I could tell the corridor of doors ran on endlessly. For the most part one door looked like another. So I needed to mark mine somehow. Neo had said I could use this damn rod to write with. I tried it and sure enough I was able to write on the door. I wrote my name on it and that seemed to be enough. I turned my attention to the rest of the corridor. There were a few doors that were open and I decided I'd try one of those.

I looked into the first room and saw another hotel room like mine. It was a little bigger and didn't have all the hearts and flowers my Honeymoon suite did. This was more business like. The mirror in this room was bigger and in a different corner. What caught my eye the most was the slim black haired girl facing the mirror she seemed oriental but with her clothing I really couldn't tell. The most striking thing about her was that she was on my side of the mirror.

"Hello?' I asked wondering if she could hear me.

She spun around with a completely astonished look on her face.

"You can see me?"

I grinned despite my self. "Are you trapped in a mirror as well?"

She nodded, still looking a little surprised.

"How did you get into the mirror." I was hoping her tale would provide me with a clue to getting out.

"Well I was having a fight with my boyfriend Jason. It had gotten quite out of hand and I was crying. I was standing in front of my mirror when I saw a reflection of him swinging an iron skillet. I tried to jump into the mirror, and I succeeded. At least part of me did. I don't know what happened but the next thing I knew I was looking down at my body from the mirror. I screamed and screamed but nobody came. I saw Jason mess up my apartment and take my jewelry and my small safe. After awhile the police came and drew chalk around me and took my body away."

She paused while she started to cry. "I...I think I'm dead."

The damn seemed to burst and the tears really started flowing. I quickly covered the distance to her and took her in my arms as sobs racked her body. Now I don't have much experience with crying women. In my old world it just wasn't something I had to deal with. So all I could really do was hold her and mutter things like it will be okay, well find a way to get out and other meaningless statements to make her feel better.

She needed to be held as much as I did. I felt her small hands begin to caress my back. Mostly checking to see if I was solid. When she was sure I wouldn't vanish she leaned her head back. Hair covered most of her face as she looked at me with one almond eye, a question written all over her face. I nodded and slowly leaning down I kissed her.

Her hands undid the buttons on my shirt and she began to run her hands along my skin. Her hands flowed about my chest marveling at the feel of something solid after so long. Her palms rubbing as the hair on my chest slipped through her fingers.

She was wearing a very elegant blue dress and I reached down and slowly began to pull it over my head. She helped the process along by raising her hands and gently sliding out of the dress. She stepped back from me as the dress cleared her body and I got my first good look at her. She blushed and finished disrobing by removing her pink panty's and Bra. She was definitely oriental. I'm pretty sure she was Japanese, Golden brown skin, black hair that fell to her shoulders, and cute perky little tits that like most women her age defied gravity.

I reached for her and pulled her lips to mine. Her hands began to fumble at my clothing, first removing my shirt and then starting to undo my pants. I slipped out of my shoes before she finished undoing the belt and letting my pants slide to the floor.

She made a small noise in her throat and that sent me over the edge. I turned and knelt pulling her to the floor under me. I knelt one leg between hers and began to slide my mouth all over her. I left her mouth and kissed her neck, her chest and her belly. I could feel her begin to squirm under me. My hands left the carpet and slid out to imprison her hands against the floor. This wasn't going to be so much about love but about confirming our existence.

I squirmed a little myself and positioned both of my legs inside hers. She was as ready for me as I was for her. I slipped my cock down into her warm wetness. I entered her slowly savoring each delicious moan and squirm from her. Her legs entwined around my back pulling me in deeper and deeper. Her cries became louder as I entered her fully and began to work myself into and out of her in a steady rhythm. She seemed to love being held down and when she finally came she dragged me over the threshold as well. Our voices intertwined as our bodies did the same.

As we finished I just rolled off of her and took her in my arms. She fell asleep immediately. I felt something under my ribs. I reached down and removed my rod from under my body. Wait a minute my rod was over by my clothes. This rod must belong to her.

Well now I had to make a choice did I leave my little girl here to find her own way out or would I make her my partner in an attempt to get out of the mirror and bring our killers to justice. I fell asleep mulling that over.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers