Mirror Mirror on the Wall Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple makes love while watching in the mirror.
1.9k words
4.52
25.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
52 Followers

Chapter 2: Reflections

Ohhhhhh...that tender kiss! So sweet upon my lips. As delicate as a feather, soft and sensuous. Then another kiss, your lips making love to mine. First the top then the bottom, back and forth, kissing, licking, sucking until they are swollen and hot with desire. Your lips no longer content, full mouth kissing ensues, your tongue finding mine. Hot kisses, demanding kisses!

You stand looking at my tall scantily clad body stretched out on the bed, and then your eyes meet mine. I see hunger there, raw animal hunger. My eyes wander and see your manhood is hard and straining against your jeans.

You admire the lushness of my full yet youthful milky white breasts. Bending, you place butterfly kisses and then a gentle suck to each pink nipple. You see and hear my sigh...and smile.

Never taking your eyes off mine you proceed to remove my lace panties. My bottom lifts slightly to enable you to slide them to the vee of my womanhood. Slowly you remove them an inch at a time down my thighs, past my knees, past my ankles until I lie naked. Still looking into each other's eyes, you bring my panties to your nose and inhale my fragrance deeply. Closing your eyes, you inhale deeply again and your cock responds, demanding release from it's restraint. Laying my panties on the floor, you remove your clothing and your rigid cock springs free.

Your strong muscular body always amazes me. Your cock thick and long with it's large head reaching past your navel, your legs and arms strong and sturdy, your chest and head covered with black hair that I love to run my fingers through, your handsome face smiling down at me as I admire you. My eyes look behind you to the mirror on my dresser and I can see your reflection in it. Your back muscles are rippling and your ass is round and high.

"If a man can be beautiful, my dear husband, you are truly beautiful."

"Thank you, my Sweet, but the true beauty lies before me on this bed."

I smile up at you and reach for your cock, but you take a step back just out of my reach.

Holding your cock in one hand you say in your deep masculine voice, "Do you want this, my lovely wife?

"Oh, yes, my Darling, I want it."

"Where do you want it, beautiful one?"

"I want it in my mouth. I want it in my warm wet pussy. I want to feel it all over my body. I want your cock everywhere and I want all of it."

"You shall have all of it in time, my Sweet. Right now I want you to sit on the edge of the bed. Will you do that for me, N?"

I smile and do as you request. You step forward, take my face in your hands and plant a smoldering kiss on my lips leaving me breathless and hot with desire. My nether lips are engorged and my juices are flowing. I want you and I want you badly. You take another step closer and hold your cock in front of my face.

"Do you want to taste this, N? Do you want to feel this grow in your mouth?

"Oh, B, you know I do."

"It's yours, my Sweetheart. All you have to do is take it."

You feel my warm breath as I use the tip of my tongue to lick off the drop of pre-come oozing from the tip. My eye catches your sideways reflection in the long mirror where you pleasured me just a short while ago. Your hard cock stands proudly and out straight from your body and looks so big in my small hand.

"Look at the long mirror, my love, and watch as I make love to your cock with my mouth."

We continue to watch our reflection in the mirror as I take just the head into my moist mouth. My talented tongue makes swirling motions around the head while my mouth gently sucks. One of my hands is holding your thick cock in my mouth and the other hand is very gently lifting and massaging your heavy scrotum. Was that a groan I heard?

My mouth inches its way down the entire shaft until my lips touch pubic hair. I have all of you in my mouth now. My lips tighten around the root and slowly with suction make their way to the head. Up and down, up and down, stopping to suck in earnest along the way. I'm no longer watching our reflection, but you are. I feel your sac tighten and I stop, giving the head one last lick before you feel my mouth sucking your balls one at a time. Licking that oh so sensitive and soft perineal area, my tongue feels HOT there. I hear you catch your breath and I smile to myself.

Your eyes are closed now enjoying every sweet sensation, when you feel your cock in my mouth again. This time the head is touching the back of my throat and beyond. Your fingers entangle my hair and hold my head close, your hips thrusting, fucking my throat.

"Oh, Baby, Baby! I love this! I love this, but I have to stop or I'll come."

You release my head and pull your body away. Your strong legs are weak and there is a sheen of moisture on your skin.

"N, my Sweet Baby, lay back and spread your legs wide for me."

You kneel between my legs and lower your head to taste my sweet nectar, then tongue fuck me. I'm so hot and my juices run into your mouth. Suddenly your mouth devours my clit and you suck hard and fast. My hands hold your head tightly to me and my hips begin to gyrate up and down and around. You're driving me insane! I'm whimpering and moaning. Louder and louder!

"B, Darling, I'm going to come! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...... .........OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh! My cries are almost deafening as an orgasm overtakes my senses. My body spasms with each glorious contraction and I enter into another world, my breath ragged.

Climbing over the top of you, my lovely wife, I lean down to apply soft kisses to your lips as you slowly recover from my oral onslaught. Each time our hungering mouths come together, you can taste the exquisite sweetness of your own satisfied pussy on my lips and tongue. Instantly, you find yourself marveling at the highly erotic scent of the honey-like juices that still cling to my mustache as it brushes against your nose with each kiss. You seem so surprised by the arousing effect that the evidence of your own sexual excitement has upon your luscious body as it prepares itself for yet another go-round.

Instinctively, your arms reach up over my neck, while those lithe and powerful legs wrap themselves around my waist trying to draw me down to your prone figure. It is only your lovely limbs way of responding to that inner-need to feel a man's body pressing against yours. You want to feel a hard cock deep down inside your throbbing sheath.

"Take me, B... I need you to take me NOWWWWWWWW!!!

But somebody has to rein-in the wild horses of your desire -- for now. Leaning down, I carefully begin to run my warm tongue around the stiff pink tips of your breasts. On the nightstand next to the bed I can see our reflection in the glass covered picture frame. With precise movements I work to gently trace the very edge of each swollen areola before circling up onto the engorged bud on top. Instantly, you experience an almost electrical sensation when my soft lips finally close down around one of your hardened nipples to begin the most-primal act of suckling. Your nipples look lovely reflected off the glass as I pull them to full length with my lips.

You are amazed by the deliciously erotic feelings, which are being delivered within my hungering mouth. The teasing of my tongue and several cautious nibbles on your ripe titflesh soon causes ripples of excitement to flow throughout your entire body. After several moments of your fingers tenderly stroking through your lover's hair to encourage my continued actions, you ask with a knowing smile, "Are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

"Oh, Baby, you know I am!"

With my mouth occupied by your heaving mammary mounds, my hand is now free to roam over your lusciously formed figure. I love the smooth sumptuous sensation of warm skin-to-skin contact as it lingers long enough to massage the gentle swell of your tummy. There is a wonderful rippling motion that's also being transmitted up from within your quivering body.

All your senses are once again coming alive as you can feel my masculine fingers trace down across your lower abdomen before tickling through the sensitive forest of hair that defends your most-private areas. The palm of my hand covers your entire pubic mound as my digits start to slide along the inflamed flesh of your dripping vulva. It doesn't take long for my trained fingers to find the opening to your very wet slit -- with one finger touching those swollen lips and my thumb resting lightly on your throbbing clit.

"Ooooooh... that feels soooooo good, B."

First one long finger, and then another begins to carefully probe within the heated folds at your dewy entrance. A delicious groan from somewhere down beneath your belly accompanies the slow massaging movement they make while slipping between those tender inner and outer labial lips. Soon you find yourself holding your breath as my searching digits delve even deeper to discover where all of the seeping slippery wetness is coming from. Pushing inside, it's almost like your pussy is on fire as my fingers are quickly bathed by your heated juices while working their way further in.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, your pussy is sooooooo... tight."

Originally, my hand was only supposed to ensure that you had the proper lubrication for a penile piston to do its work. But after my inquisitive fingers found you more than juicy enough, they remain inside the constricted cavern to do some stretching exercises, and begin tenderly stroking back and forth along the velvety walls of your vagina in a search to find your elusive G-spot.

"Ohhh, Yesss... Right there. Right There!" You direct.

It is becoming more and more difficult for you to just lay still with my hand so far up inside your seething snatch. Before long your exquisite body is again shuddering with those little earthquakes of pleasure that is leaving my hand soaking wet well past the wrist. Soon another intense climax is bursting deep inside your pussy and spreading out across your entire writhing figure leaving your head tossing violently from side to side. I can only look on in amazement as you ride out the waves of excitement that seem to wash over your body repeatedly like a warm tropical beach. Finally, with a groan of absolute release you clamp those powerful thighs together and trap my pleasuring fingers deep within your clasping vagina, while my thumb continues to rub your throbbing clit.

"Yesss... Yesss... Ohhhh, Yessss!" Struggling to regain your breath, "Whew! That feels sooooooo... good."

And now I know you are really ready.

normique
normique
52 Followers