Mirror Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 10

Josh and Fred had a yard job at Mr. Zulus.

Josh said, "Hell that was a three hour job that is going to screw the day but we have to do it its eighty dollars."

Jen said, "Master are you forgetting the two of us."

Josh said, "That's right we got I got three slaves and now two more for work. Ok girls get on matching miniskirts no underwear and a blouse tied under your tits no bra, now get ready"

"Fred, get ready for work, get the old lawnmower it still works." Josh said,"We will mow and have the girls trim and kneel to do all the aerating. We may as well have a good view."

Ten minutes later we were walking down the street Fred was pushing a mower and Jen the other one while Judy pushed the wheel barrel with all the gear as I walked along Judy was having a hard time as it's the first time in her life she held a wheel barrel. I used my phone to get some great shots. We finished the front lawn in about a half hour with the two mowers and I had Fred help with the trimming as I sat back and watched the nice pussies that I got many a glance at. We got a few whistles from guys walking by to.

When we got to the back it took us an hour but Mr. Zulu came out and was enjoying the views. I finished mowing and sent Fred to help the girls told him, "to take his cock out so the girls could see the prize."

I went up and sat with Mr. Zulu and he was interested in watching the girls.

Mr. Zulu said, "How did you get them to work with you and in those divine outfits."

"We had a bet they lost so they are all my slaves for the month." "That's why your partner's dick is swinging out there?" "Yep sure is cute isn't it." "Yea not bad they all look hot." "He is a good cocksucker just like the girls." "You got him to suck your cock?"

"I see from the budge in your pants you like what you see. And yes they all suck me and I have fucked those two girls." "Aren't they your sisters?" "And your point is?"

"Absolutely nothing man I loved to have any one of them suck me off." "Mr. Zulu that's a possibility I own them for the month anyway."

"Call me Zack would you prostitute one of them for a blow job."

One three what's the difference and the old saying is everything has a price."

Zack said, "How much for one of them?"

Never thought of it Zack, "what's it worth to you but they are novices they did their first yesterday?"

"How about the boy sucks me off for $200.00?" "Really "I said?

"Hell let me watch the girls play with themselves and I play with the boy for four hundred dollars."

"Sure that sounds fine and he takes five hundred fifty dollars that's for the work done and the show you provided."

I stood up and said, "Slaves strip and they all took their clothes off. Now finish your work."

Zack said, "My god you're going make me cum watching them." "So you will enjoy more being sucked off as you will last longer," as I reached over and grabbed his rod.

"Nice package Zack" "Looks like you're excited too,"

"Hey with Fred's cock swinging in the breeze and the sweet asses on the girls it would be hard not to and seeing you hard to is a bonus,"

"Zack said take them off be comfortable."

I did and Zack said, "Man that's hot have you ever been fucked by a guy?" "Nope not yet, thought of it but no not sure it's for me."

Zack dropped his shorts and he had a six inch package standing like a flag pole. He stepped in front of me and with his hand on his he slapped my cock with his then grabbed my cock and rubbed it around his did it ever feel nice.

So he said, "You got a virgin ass how much?" I thought, "I whored everybody else but now he wants me and secretly I want to be fucked." "I don't know, whatever you think will be fine."

"Great he said I will put the money in the envelope and all of you are mine for two hours."

I agreed called them all over told them that Zack was master for next two hours and I was going to be ass fucked so let him do it."

We went in his house and in the living room he had me kneel on the coach facing the back he went behind the coach where there were ropes and he tied my hands to each leg.

He said, "This is to keep you in position where it is your first time."

He seen the welts on Judy's ass and said, "Did your master do that?"

Judy said, "Yes and I deserved it."

"Zack said Judy you lick his ass get it very wet and you girl stick your finger in his ass one at first then two then three and you boy suck my cock get it ass slimy as you can make it."

After a few minutes Zack was moaning being sucked he said, "Ok boy put your cock all the way in his mouth as he chokes don't take it out keep it their he will learn to breathe through his nose you let up he is liable to bite your cock off because as I am going to break him in, it will hurt then he will love it understand?"

Fred said, "I understand sir." And Fred put his cock in Josh's mouth all the way back till he started to gag at that point Zack entered his tight ass and pushed his cock all the way in and stopped.

Josh said "mmphmphm," was all you heard.

Zack started to fuck him and soon Josh was moaning with enjoyment.

Zack said, "I own you now you will want my cock all the time slut. Keep fucking his face and make him gag he is my slut now and I like them to gag. Judy you play with his balls and you the other girl, play with the boys balls."

Zack slaps josh's ass hard mutable times with his huge hand. "You're going to give me your slaves Josh aren't you?

Josh shakes his head "no."

He gets fucked harder hurting again now but still pleasure and wanting it what do you say, "Josh nod your head yes and the slaves are mine."

Josh shakes his head. "No."

"Gag him and stay in his throat until I say so," and Fred sank his cock all the way into Josh's throat.

Josh gagged and then he stopped and went limp

Zack fucked him but he was limp

"Pull out boy" Fred did and Josh started choking as Zack slapped his ass. "Nod yes and your slave will be mine."

Whack he hit him bring welts when the welts appeared.

That did it everybody jumped Zack and held him down. Fred shoved his cock all the way down Zack's throat so he could bite or talk.

"Master you all right." "Untie me Jen." She did and he tied the ropes around Zack feet and took lamp cord around his wrist.

Josh said. "Fuck his throat and cum girls jerk him off and Judy you can have his cum."

"Thank you master," Judy said

Josh ran home and got a new piece of glass and soon returned.

Zack seen the glass and said, "it's huge, oh no and wouldn't look at it."

"Squeeze his balls girls till he opens wide,"

Zack screamed and opened his eyes and went into a blank stare. No more screams even though the girls had his balls.

I told everyone, "to go outside and get dressed."

Josh said, "Zack you are mine."

No movement here we go again.

I called Fred in and said, "Find this guys wallet or passport."

CHAPTER 11

The girls came in I had them look two Judy came down fifteen minutes later with three passports all with different names.

I thought, "Who the fuck was this guy" No matter he will soon tell us.

I read off the names and still nothing.

"Keep looking there must be something," after another half hour they found nothing.

Alright josh said, "We can't leave him he is way too dangerous so let's take him home to the x. once on there we can take our time and get the information that way."

Judy said, "Can I have his cum?"

Fred said, "You can have mine," and Judy kissed Fred passionately.

Josh said, "Let's get him in the garage." I held the mirror and Fred and the girls drug him to the back seat of his car. Judy drove home with Fred and I. Jen picked up all our gear and put it in the garage we got home Bill took Dad's car and Judy drove in the garage ten minutes late Fred arrived back with all the gear we drug Zack or whoever the fuck he was down to the basement. We fastened him to the x face down pulled the ropes to about waist he could easily fuck his face or ass.

I took the mirror away. He come round and started swearing in a different language. I put mirror in front of him and he went back to stair mode.

Josh said, "Go get dad's tape recorder, now Jen."

When Jen came back, Josh told Fred, "You work the recorder, don't know what we might get from this guy."

I took the mirror away and again the guy stated speaking again in a European type language.

When he was fully awake he said, "let me go and I will let you live."

I looked at Jen and nodded Jen went whack with cat of nine three times.

"What's your name," I said.

"Zack Zulu."

Looked at Jen she whipped him six times with the whip.

"What's your real name," I said.

"Zack Zulu," he cried.

We showed him the three passports and said we know that none of them is your name I want your first name.

Zack said, "Fuck you, all of you are dead."

Josh said, "Maybe so but guess who will die first asshole?" and he looked at Jen.

Fifteen lashes over his ass legs and lower back.

Bawling and speaking in a foreign language

Fred and Judy go to the net see what he is saying what language.

We put a ball gag in his mouth then put a small easel and a marker in his hand and said, "We don't want to hear your screams we want your birth name. He wrote to letters f and u.

"Jen jerk him hard," and I got out moms sewing basket and dug out for sewing needles.

I showed him said. "These are for your cock when she gets it hard and they will be in deep enough as you go soft they will hurt more are you ready for that?" "Then we have your toes nails to go underneath then your finger nails then we start with the eyelids we put the needle horizontal just in the lid and your blinking will cause your own blindness for life. You hurt me and I am quite prepared to kill you, you son of a bitch."

This is your last chance when I start even if you write your name I will not stop till I am done that set in other words once I do I toe nail all ten will be done even if you give me your true name on the first do you understand?" I erased the easel and he wrote, "u dead."

I put first needle under his knob and pushed it in to the centre pushed the second and he was passed out

"Jen give him smelling sauce."

Fred and Judy were back said, "Its Austrian dialect some of the words were mob but not a mob this guy is important.

"Well guys I have just ruined his dick don't think he will be using that for a long while."

I was going to put the third one in and Judy said, "Use peroxide it stings more."

She got the peroxide and he screamed into his ball gag and wrote ad when he passed out. Give him smelling salts brought him around and said is this your name he didn't move so I poured peroxide on all the needles he screamed and wrote off.

I pushed the third needle all the way in.

We brought him round again and I said so your name is Adolf eh. He nodded yes well I told you I had to finish what was started and you best not be lying or it will be the next ten toenails. MymppMympp Mympp.

I pushed the fourth needle in he screamed and passed out. When he came round I Judy took the ball gag off and I said, "Is that your true name?"

"Yes," he cried, "please take those needles out they are killing me." I showed the mirror he went to the blank stare and said Adolf you are my slave forever." "Yes master."

"You can never hurt me or allow me to be hurt you must always tell me the truth. Do you understand?" "Yes master," he said.

I pulled the needles out and then tried to take the mirror away. No way, the green light went to his dick and that greenish light was strong and I got that tingling felling again in my head when the light shut off there was no makes on Adolf he was his old self.

The rest of that day we talked Jen stayed by my side while Judy and Fred were off making love and Judy getting her cum from Fred.

Adolf was a kind of enforcer hit man for a European mob. He was in charge and worked with another guy this other guy was a subordinate to Adolf. He had seen the glass before in Germany there were men in the last war that had it but vanished at the end of the war and Adolf was privy to pictures of it said that if he ever found it report it. He would receive a ten million dollar find.

I said, "You will never report it or talk about it to anyone you are to forget it exist." "Yes Master,"

CHAPTER 12

I ask how much money he has he said he had about two million under the cement in his basement and another one million in the wall safe in the bathroom. I got the locations and combinations .I had the house which was paid for signed over to a corporation that Adolf set up and then signed the shares over to me.

"Adolf do you know all the heads of this mob or organization in this country."

He said, "he did," so I sent him on the task that he and his partner eliminate all these people and any money he would get he would put into this other corporation that I held all the shares but never transfer till this guy was out of the picture. That way I wouldn't have to worry about him or the associates of his.

I always knew where he was as he had to put an ad on a face book account as to what city he was in of course it was fake name a girl's name to be exact. About a year later I heard he was on the west coast and heading for Europe.

There were all kinds of media attention to this mobster or that one being killed or caught This Adolf really knew his stuff I didn't expect him to last a month and now he was heading to Europe.

We had Brad's company hire Jen, Judy and Fred, that give the appearance of work and we moved into Adolf's house. I fucked Jen and Judy every day and when I remembered the cruel treatment I would have the guys fuck their ass and some days they got whip even if I brought great pain to them I used their mirror and they were instantly healed. After a year or so I had my pound of flesh and really started to care for both of them.

We decided to move we told our parents we wanted to try farming so we bought one thousand acres of land and had a home built in the woods. There the eight of us made our home.

The home cost over a million by the time we brought in the power, phone, cable all underground from a small two bedroom we built at the front of the property the home we built was back a mile in the woods and behind us was the lake and then crown land behind that so we were secluded we had to use four wheelers to get into our place we let the path grow up where we brought the power lines and utility lines come in from the two bedroom bungalow out front. All our food was ordered on line and delivered to the house out front we would pick it up from there. That was the same with everything we wanted. Fred and I got our helicopter license and we got a small chopper for emergencies like when the girls were in labor probably one of the few times we wore clothes.

My sisters were both pregnant with my kids and I used the mirror on their stomach make the kids ok. Their love for me now was unconditional Jen had a hard time sharing me with the boys but eventfully she got used to that. I even got her a strap on so she could fuck all the guys including me which she did often.

She knew that even though I was in charge I like to sometimes not be so about once a month she and Judy would tie me up and gag me and have their way with me even paddle my ass red. They made sure that all five guys fucked me and fucked my face. It was like heaven. The mirror took care of any damage that was done but most of the time I would not use it I enjoyed the feeling of being fucked and wondered, "if that's what the girls felt like."

It was fun the first year or so giving the guys free speech listening to the whines, how straight they were and then suck me off or fuck each other. After about a year they didn't bitch other than to say this guy or that one wasn't fucking them enough.

The girls never fucked the four of them nor were the four boys aloud to fuck the girls except in the ass. School was over now and the hottest girls to attend it were my slaves. To think I got to fuck them daily and watch their cute ass, get reamed by four guys. I made it a rule that the boys had to be fucked twice a day and suck two cocks off a day they become experts after the first year and the green mirror I used one a month on each it seem to have a curing factor. None of us got sick not even a cold

I used the big mirror on me. My cock is now nine inches whether it was the mirror or the stretching exercises I got the longest cock of our little group. I get no complaints with it being used and all my boys are excellent throat cocksuckers now.

I am also able to get hard on demand now even after cumming. That I know is weird, so it has to be the mirror allowing me to do that.

I never used any more pieces of the mirror. I still have them in the bathroom safe and we all live together the eight of us which is enough for me. I fuck Fred a lot and he fucks me. We fuck the girls. Fred got used of the idea of being bisexual even in free speech he was ok with it now. He was sharing in raising our two children, we were both fathers. I never let him know Judy's girl was mine.

12