Mirrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I changed positions now. I knelt next to Tammy and reached under her with one hand from behind her to finger he clit and opening. My other hand went to her breast to play with her long sexy nipples. I gently but firmly pinched her nipples and pulled on them as I admired her sexy back and shapely ass.

"Oh God that feels good Tom." Tammy said as she ate Pam. I just want to make Pam come before I do.

"That's okay......" Pam panted, "......I'm coming.....I'M COMING!.....OH YES!!" she shrieked. She sat up and pulled Tammy's face firmly against her crotch as she came all over her face. "Oh God I needed this!"

I slowed down on Tammy as Pam came all over Tammy's face, letting Tammy give her a great orgasm. As Pam's orgasm started to die down, I pinched and pulled on Tammy's nipples even harder than I had before and my finger made a determined assault on her erect clit. Tammy gave a low groan and began coming with her face still stuck in Pam's pussy. Tammy's limbs became weak and I had to let go of her nipple and hold her body up with that hand as she came on my finger. She was having a great orgasm that just went on and on. When she was done she just turned around and sat down on a seat under the water.

"That was great." said Pam as she slid into the hot water next to Tammy.

"Tell me about it." gasped Tammy. "I haven't gotten off on a guy's finger like that in I don't know how long.

"You have a very talented tongue." said Pam as she tried to get her breath back.

"Why don't we rest and relax in here for a few more minutes and then get out and try those mirrors around the bed?" I suggested.

"Okay."

"Sure. I just had a great come, but I could still use a good fucking." said Tammy.

"Well don't wear him out, because I could too." said Pam.

We rested, enjoyed the hot water and felt each other up a little before getting out and getting dried off. This motel had nice thick fluffy towels. Much better than the thin cheaper ones that so many hotels and motels use. I slowly dried myself off as I watched the two girls first start drying themselves off, then they started to dry each other, paying special attention to each others breasts, bushes, and asses. I was getting hard already just watching them drying each other. Once we were dry, we spread our towels around to dry and headed for the bed and the mirrors.

We all clambered up on the bed, myself in between the two girls and lay on our backs and looked at each other in the ceiling mirror. We felt like a kid with a new toy. As we lay there, I put a hand on each of the girls mounds and began to play with their bushes an outer sex lips. They just lay there watching me in the mirror and what I was doing to the other.

"Spread your legs Tammy. I want to watch him finger you in the mirror." Pam said as she watched the mirror in fascination.

Tammy spread her legs and brought her knees up some, giving me complete access to her sex and providing a better view for Pam.

"You too Pam." Tammy said. She wanted to watch Pam get fingered too. She reached over and began stroking my already hard cock.

We did this for several minutes. Finally I couldn't take it any longer. "I want to be inside one of you two." I said.

"Okay." Pam said. "How about me with me on top?"

"That's fine. I'm getting horney as all hell laying here fingering the two of you and having you stroking me."

"Why don't you turn sideways on this bed and put your head on Tammy's tummy. That way you can see yourself going in and out of me in the wall mirror and so can Tammy. Tammy can see everything as she plays with herself or my tits, or," she giggled, "plays with herself and my tits or clit at the same time."

"Don't make him come then." Tammy said. "I want a little of him inside me pretty soon here too."

"Don't worry, we can share him until we get him off." Pam said winking at her.

I moved around like she suggested and put my head on Tammy's tummy as Pam climbed on top of me. As she held my stiff cock up and lowered herself down on it, I only had to move my head to the side a little to watch it disappear into her hot wet pussy in the mirror. Once she was moving up and down on me, I found that I only had to move my head a little more and Tammy was able to feed my one of her firm nipples. She seemed to love having me suck on a nipple as she fingered herself and watched Pam and I get it on in the two mirrors.

Pam turned and watched me going in and out of her opening. "This really is pretty hot." she said softly. "It's a lot better than I thought it would be." She started moving slower, raising up until just the head was still inside her tight pussy, and then going down on it as far as she could, watching this in the mirror the whole time.

"Mind if I have a turn?" Tammy asked, almost begging. "I really need something nice and stiff inside me right now."

"Just a minute." she replied, "I kinda need this too, and it feels so good. You aren't going to come soon are you Tom?"

"No, I can hold off for quite a while now after that blow job you gave me."

"Did you really like it?" she asked, still watching me going in and out of her with some fascination.

"No kidding. Couldn't you tell by the amount come I gave you?"

"Yea,....if you can hold off, maybe I will just come now and then let Tammy get up here and you can get her off too."

"Just don't blow it and make him come too." Tammy teased her.

"Okay," I said, "Let's get you off." I put my hands on her hips and pulled her down hard on me as I began to pound myself into her. I was nice and hard but in no immediate danger of coming. Pam on the other hand was so hot she couldn't hold off at all.

"Oh God, you're making me......COME." she screamed. "I'M COMING!" She stopped watching herself getting fucked and lay on my chest as she began to come.

By the time Pam's orgasm was done, she had come close to getting me off again. A lot closer than I thought she would. Her tight little pussy spasming as she came and her hot body pressing against mine was just about too much.

Pam rolled off me and Tammy moved around to take her place. As Tammy moved over me, she lifted my still soaking wet cock up with her hand and aimed it at her opening. She slid down on me, taking it all the way into her, in one motion. Tammy was every bit as tight as Pam. I knew I wasn't going to last too long with this hot woman fucking away at me. I grabbed a pillow and slipped it under my head. I wanted to see her fine little tight ass in the mirror too.

"Oh God this feels good." Tammy moaned as she started riding me. "I really needed this." She turned her head and looked in the mirror on the wall. "This is the first time I have ever watched myself getting fucked." she said. "This is pretty hot."

Pam was laying on her side near us watching us. "It does add something doesn't it?"

"A lot more than I thought it would." said Tammy still watching me going slowly in and out of her.

Pam now got up and sat next to Tammy. "You really have a nice ass." she said as she caressed tammy's shapely behind.

Now I had both hands busy playing with Tammy's long nipples, pinching them and pulling on them. I hoped she was going to get off soon as I knew that even with this slow pace I wasn't going to last long.

"Kiss me." Tammy almost begged looking at Pam. "I'm really getting close."

Pam moved a little closer and began French kissing Tammy. It really looked hot from where I was! I could feel Pam's hand come down off Tammy' s ass and feel the length of my cock as I moved in and out of Tammy. Pam was getting her hand and Tammy's ass crack all wet with our juices.

"Slip a finger in my ass." Tammy begged Pam. "That always fees good and you will be able to feel Tom's cock inside me."

A few seconds later I cold feel the pressure of Pam's finger inside Tammy's ass pressing against my cock. I really wanted to come now. "It's time to come Tammy." I told her. "I can't hold off any longer." I let go of her tits and put my hands on her hips, slamming myself up and into her as she came down on me.

"I'm ready too." she said, and began to fuck away at me faster and harder, slamming her hot pussy down onto me with each stroke now.

"Come on you two, let's really hear it." Pam said, cheering us on. "Let me really hear you two come. This is a fuck motel, so let the whole place know that you are getting off!"

I wasn't really into that, but Tammy was. "Oh God this feels great!" she said in a very loud voice. "So fucking great. I'm gonna come all over his nice hard cock." By now she was really pounding away at me. The louder she got the harder she fucked. Vocalizing about what she was doing just made it better for her. "I'm gonna cream all over his nice hard cock any second now."

I was already there. "I'M COMING!" I yelled, "I'M COMING....OH GOD THIS IS A GOOD ONE! FUCK ME TAMMY, FUCK ME!"

Tammy started to come then too, and if I had thought she was loud before, she was even louder now. She wanted the whole world to know that she was getting off. "OH GOD....I'M COMING....I'M COMING....SO FUCKING HARD ON HIS NICE COCK. YESSSSSSS!" she screamed.

"This is great!" Pam said, "I can even feel your tight little ass squeezing my finger Tammy!"

I thought I could still feel Pam's finger rubbing on my cock as it slid in and out of Tammy's convulsing body, but I was shooting load after load of my come into her and was so into this very intense orgasm that I didn't really notice Pam's finger all that much. I was just too busy filling Tammy's tight pussy with my hot come. "Oh God this is a good one!" I groaned.

"Oh keep fucking me Tom.......keep fucking me." Tammy said in a loud voice. Her orgasm was beginning to wane, but she was still coming. "Oh God that was great!" she said when she was finally done.

"You two were so hot!" said Pam as she pulled her finger from Tammy's ass. "After we rest a little, and maybe soak in the hottub a little more, I want to get off on him like that!"

Tammy rolled off me and lay on her back with her legs apart catching her breath. There was a small trickle of come running out of her pussy, but she was too satisfied and tired to care.

"You're leaking come." Pam giggled.

"That's what the bidet is for." sighed Tammy. "I'll get it later."

Well, we did rest a little, caught our breath, and then adjourned to the hottub for about half an hour. We went back to the bed and this time Tammy was first and had a small orgasm. Then Pam rode me to her finest orgasm of the evening. She had been somewhat restrained during her first orgasms of the evening, but after Tammy had a screaming good one, Pam had changed. If I had thought Tammy had been loud earlier, Pam wanted to let the whole block know that she was getting off!

Copyright (C) 1997 By Art. All rights reserved.

12