Mirrors

Story Info
What's on the other side of the mirror?
1.8k words
3.98
66.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

Will shouldered open the taverns rear door, his hands otherwise occupied with the supplies he was delivering. Lowering the trays to the counter top, Will called out a greeting to the other occupant of the kitchen, getting a grunt in return.

Fishing in his pocket, Will sought and found the delivery tablet and headed over to where Elizabeth was working and apparently ignoring him.

"Come on, love," Will teased her, giving her a friendly slap on the bottom. "Time to start working."

Elizabeth turned around fast.

"Why don't you keep your fucking hands to yourself, you grinning oaf?" she snarled. "I'm not a piece of cheap meat to be poked and prodded by any fool who comes by."

"Who, hold up there," said Will, surprised. "Who's been yanking on your chain?"

Will had been on light flirting terms with Elizabeth ever since he started making deliveries for her, and she'd never reacted like this before. If it hadn't been for her husband he would have been strongly tempted to make more of it that the light flirting.

"Nobody," snapped Elizabeth. "Now give me that to sign and then go away. I'm not in the mood for company."

"I'd never have guessed," muttered Will, waiting for Elizabeth to check the deliveries against the invoice.

Something was nagging at his memory. Something about Elizabeth. He considered it for a moment and then it came to him. Ignoring the conventional wisdom in regards to fools and angels, Will rushed to put his foot in it.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" asked Will. "You've been full of what you intended to do today, your day off, and being here wasn't one of the things mentioned."

"What the fuck do you care?" snapped Elizabeth. "You're just like him. Expecting us all to obey your whims and bugger what we might want."

"Ah, did I say something wrong?" asked Will.

Elizabeth gave him a black look, and then sighed.

"Not your fault, I suppose," she grumbled. "Alice called in sick, and instead of having one of the girls put in an extra shift Alf said I had to work it."

"Ouch," sympathised Will. "Wednesday's are generally pretty slack. Couldn't he just cover for Alice himself, and just get one of the girls to come in for a couple of hours at dinner time?"

It appeared that Will had a knack for picking on sore points, that day. Elizabeth gave him a filthy look and Will could almost hear her growling.

"That's what I suggested," she said, frustration boiling in her voice. "It turns out that there's a big game on this afternoon, and Alf insists on watching it."

Elizabeth jerked her head to the large one way window between the kitchen and the bar/dining area. There was Alf, sitting on the customers' side of the bar and apparently looking directly at them.

"Big screen TV above the mirror," said Elizabeth, "and why they have to play a big game in the middle of the week is beyond me. It's eerie. His sitting like that makes me feel he's watching my every move, even though I know he's watching the screen and would only see a mirror if he looked lower."

"Now that you mention it," said Will, "I can hear the sound coming through. He must have it turned up pretty loud."

"He does. If I want him I'll have to go and get him. He won't hear me yelling over that racket."

"Hi, Alf," laughed Will, waving at the man on the other side of the glass. "You're watching closely I see. Can you see this?"

Reaching over, Will took hold of Elizabeth's breast and squeezed it, while continuing to wave to Alf.

Elizabeth yelped and jumped back.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," she gasped. "You keep your hands to yourself."

Will grinned at her.

"Just having a little fun," he said. "How did it feel to have your boob grabbed while you husband was watching?"

"He wasn't watching," snapped Elizabeth. "And it felt terrible. Don't do it again."

'Of course he's watching," said Will. "Look. He's staring straight at us. He doesn't seem to mind if I do this."

'This' was Will reaching over and capturing Elizabeth's breast again. This time Elizabeth couldn't resist looking towards where Alf appeared to be watching her intently. It was only an illusion, she knew, but it certainly seemed as though he was watching while Will was playing with her breast. And still was, she realised, and hastily slapped his hand away.

"Stop doing that," she snapped. "You've no right to touch me like that."

"I know, but you've got nice breasts and they feel good, too. "I just think it's odd that I can touch them like that and he doesn't even react."

"You can't touch them like that," returned Elizabeth, "and he would certainly object if he could see."

"Maybe, but would he do anything until after the big game," laughed Will, which comment brought all Elizabeth's resentments folding back.

Elizabeth flung an aggrieved look at her husband, taking it easy and watching TV while she had to get the kitchen organised. On her day off, damn it.

Nursing her resentments for a moment, Elizabeth didn't notice Will moving up behind her until she felt his hands reach up her skirt and pull her panties down.

With a squeal she grabbed for them, trying to move away from Will at the same time. Both objectives proved harder to accomplish than she had expected. Will had her effectively pinned between his body and the counter, which both stopped her moving away and from bending down to rescue her panties.

"Cut it out, Will," she snapped, irritation plain in her voice. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I think I'm the hell going to fuck you," said Will with a laugh, "right here in the kitchen, with your husband watching as I take you."

"The hell you are," Elizabeth informed him. "Back off now or I'll scream."

Elizabeth quickly realised the efficacy of this threat when she felt the back of her skirt lifted while Will started rubbing her bottom.

"I mean it, Will," she insisted. "Stop this nonsense now."

"I don't think I will," said Will. "I've wanted to do this to you for a long time and this seems like the right moment. If Alf doesn't like it, he's right there watching and can say so for himself."

Despite herself, Elizabeth looked towards where Alf was sitting. It was infuriating. He was yelling and cheering, looking as though he was urging Will to take greater liberties. Which he was doing, Elizabeth found, her eyes opening wide with shock as his hand suddenly dropped lower and a couple of fingers went where they definitely shouldn't go.

"Will," she squeaked. "Stop it. Stop it now."

"This is not happening," she wailed. "You are not going to fuck me with Alf sitting there watching."

"Before we start," said Will, "I think we should undo your bra and push up your blouse. This will give hubby a chance to admire your breasts and the way they bounce while I'm giving you some exercise."

"We'll do no such thing," protested Elizabeth. "Just stop this nonsense, and stop it now."

A hand sliding up her back and unhooking her bra was the answer to that demand, and Elizabeth gasped in horror when Will pushed her blouse and bra up and off her breasts, freeing them for all to see. At least for her and Will to see, and it certainly looked like Alf was watching them and cheering again. Elizabeth could feel her nipples crinkling and tightening, and excitement started to burn through her.

"Will, stop it," she told him, trying to be firm. "Either you stop or I scream. Your choice."

A pair of hands closed over her breasts and squeezed, and at the same time she could feel Will pressing something against her bottom. Something, hell. She knew precisely what he was pressing against her bottom, and her pussy was suddenly getting wet and excited.

"Do you really think Alf will hear you if you scream," asked Will.

Elizabeth felt like swearing. He probably wouldn't, she realised. Over the noise of the TV and his own yelling Alf wouldn't know she was calling unless she slapped him cross the back of his head to get his attention. Looking at him through the glass, Alf was laughing, damn him. It felt as though he was laughing at her.

Instead of screaming, Elizabeth squealed. Will had positioned himself and was now pushing up into her. What the hell was she supposed to do now?

The answer came as she saw Alf jump to his feet and cheer. If it hadn't been for his selfishness, she wouldn't even be here, and now he was cheering while she was being impaled by a giant cock. It certainly felt like a giant cock, as it made light work of her resistance and nailed her firmly against the counter.

Elizabeth gave up any pretence of resistance and bent forward slightly, giving Will smoother access. Then she settled down to watch Alf and be pleasured while he watched her.

Will felt the change when Elizabeth capitulated and gave herself to him. Smiling he thrust deep into her, hearing her give a sigh of pleasure, and feeling her lift her bottom higher, begging for more. Settling down he gave himself up to their pleasure, plunging repeatedly into her hot tight womanliness, enjoying the feeling of her surrounding him and clinging to him.

As they moved together, Will could hear Elizabeth gasping and making little growling noises deep in her throat. Over her shoulder he could see Alf, sitting up at the bar, yelling and cheering. They both seemed to take heart from Alf's apparent encouragement, and came together hot, hard and fast.

At the end, Elizabeth couldn't help it. She screamed as she came, feeling Will moving energetically within her as his own orgasm took him over. Elizabeth watched Alf, half dreading, half hoping he would come to see what the noise was.

She tensed as Alf shifted, glanced at the kitchen door and seemed about to rise, and then relaxed when something about the game distracted him again and his attention snapped back to it.

She sighed as she felt Will pulling away from her. She felt him slap her bottom and turned to look at him.

"That was quite something," Will told her. "You're a magnificent woman, and my only regret is I waited so long to find out."

"Well, don't get your hopes up about it happening again," snapped Elizabeth. "It won't."

Will grinned at her, planted a quick kiss on her lips and left.

Elizabeth turned in the direction of the bathroom. Some urgent repairs were needed. She glanced at the glass, watching Alf jumping up and down and yelling.

"Too late to be angry now, love," she thought. "Far too late."

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers