Mirrors Don't Lie

Story Info
He finds himself in the mirror.
1.7k words
4.33
9.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved this room. Even though it was a hotel room it brought a familiar warmth and comfort to her. She pushed her finger into the drink he had just placed in front of her and swirled the rum and coke around. She watched the ice spin in the glass. Even though her back was to him, she knew he was watching her.

She picked up his lighter and lit the lilac candle. She reached up and flicked the light switch off and then looked down and watched the flame dance for a minute. She made mental note of the soft glow it cast across the room. She looked up into the mirror and saw him sitting there at the table taking a slow draw off his cigarette. He was leaned back comfortably in the chair and his legs were extended out in front of him resting on the bed. He was watching her as carefully as she was watching him. They smiled at each other through the mirror.

She loved the way he looked sitting there. He was wearing a kind of underwear she called 'truckers' and they accented his thick muscular thighs. She watched as he took a sip of his drink and followed it with a draw off his cigarette. He pushed the smoke out of the side of his mouth so that it did not come in her direction. She was certain she had never seen a man as sexy as he. She felt the wetness come between her legs.

They smiled at each other again through the mirror. She saw his eyes sparkle. She placed her hands flat on the desk in front of her and bent forward at the waist in a manner to thrust her rump out to the rear. Her ass cheeks just barely peaked out from under the man's oxford shirt she was wearing. "Come here." she said in a soft, raspy voice. Although the room was dark except for the soft glow of the candle, he could feel her steady gaze on him through the mirror she stood in front of. He did not move immediately and she turned her head over her shoulder and looked in his direction. She said it again with more force, "Cuuuuuum heeere."

As he watched her watch him, he picked up his glass and in one gulp drank down the rest of his drink. He took another puff off his cigarette and ground it out in the ashtray. He then slowly stood up and walked towards her. He could feel his heart start to race. As he came closer he could see her eyes more clearly in the mirror.

He stepped up behind her and stood between her legs. He could clearly see her looking at him through the mirror and he froze in her gaze. They stood there still for a moment looking at each other as if they were in a trance. Slowly she smiled and she stood up straight and leaned back against him pressing herself into him. She moved her hands back and placed them flat on the sides of his hips. Her elbows were squeezing him at the ribs. He almost giggled at the thought of her hugging him backwards.

With her eyes still steady on his, she pressed her hot palms against his thighs and moved them slowly down his hips. Catching the waist of his underwear with her thumbs she pushed his underwear as far down until they fell freely to his ankles. He laughed out loud at her directness. Returning his laughter, again she bent forward placing her hands flat on the desk.

He felt her thighs brush against his. Still maintaining the eye lock he had with her, he cupped her ass cheeks in each of his hands and squeezed. She smiled a very wicked smile and he liked it. He smiled back. The touch of her skin arroused him enormously. He slid his hand lower to her thigh and stroked her soft skin lightly. Slowly he moved his hand higher up her thigh towards her warm sanctuary. As he investigated her and probed her with his fingers she started to breath heavier. He studied her face as he did so.

That she did not break her gaze with him only excited him further. He noticed she was wetter than normal and her soft sighs and moans seemed more rapid than before. He leaned over her to whisper in her ear. He heard his breath rasping in his throat as he whispered, "I love you." and he knew he meant it. He felt it to the core.

She turned her head so that her mouth could find his and they locked into a long kiss. Now his fixture was hard and strong and it was throbbing wanting to find it's home. He broke from her lips and stood back up. Returning his eyes to hers through the mirror, he watched her closely as he grabbed his male part and guided it into her. She smiled a smile he had never seen before and he was filled with a strange feeling at that very moment. Something inside him wanted to cry. It was as if in that moment, in that smile, he had found where he belonged, he had found the place he had been looking for.

She moved ever so slightly to assist with his entrance and he sank into her easily. He was amazed at the eagerness at which she made herself available. He felt her wiggling from side to side, pushing herself more onto him. He was fearful this movement would make him cum faster so he quickly grabbed her by her waist and took control of the rhythm. She instinctively knew what his gesture meant and gave way to his silent instructions.

For the next few minutes he set the tempo and rhythm as he guided himself in and out of her. This entire time they still had not broken the gaze they held upon each other through the mirror. He felt as if they were communicating a millions words back and forth. Just as he smiled in the warmth of this thought, she had smiled back too. There it was, that smile that he knew belonged only to him. He was in awe of this relationship he had with her and he knew it was unique from any other he had or would have.

They watched each other as they continued in their synchronized movements. He noticed as her eyes narrowed, her lips parted and he could see she was breathing very rapidly now. Still maintaining her gaze, she moved her head upwards and backwards causing her long hair to brush against his chest. This stirred something in him and he moved his hands from her waist down to her ass and without thought he pushed her ass cheeks together squeezing his penis in her.

He heard her moan fairly loudly and watched as she moved her hands down to the edge of the desk, purposely placing her thumbs under the edge and grasping tightly. He realized he was so intent on watching this movement that he had taken his eyes from hers. He quickly returned them to the mirror and just as his eyes locked back upon hers, her loins jerked furiously upwards against him. She was jerking and squirming so furiously that he was compelled to seize her by her shoulders and hold on tightly. Still watching each other in the mirror he noticed her expression was one of pleasure, of pain, of desire, of lust...he wanted to check himself in the mirror to see if he was making these same expressions but he didn't dare take his eyes from hers.

She was moaning so loudly he thought someone else in the hotel would certainly hear her. Softly he cupped her mouth with his hand and with her tongue she managed to pull one of his fingers into her mouth. She was sucking it with all her strength, using it to muffle her moans of pleasure. All the time still riding him to the vigorous climb to an apex of delight. He watched as her eyes became lustrous and suddenly she erupted in a climax of passion, shuddering and shaking violently on his male baton. She was fighting to keep her eyes locked with his and he knew this.

Wanting him to cum with her, she leaned down closer to the desk and moved one hand between their legs grabbing one of his balls and caressing it in her hot palm. She could feel his stem riding in and out of her. With two fingers she clasped tightly around his shaft at the very base where it exited from his body. This was more than he could stand and he was surprised at how quickly this made him surge into a violent orgasm. Still watching each other in the mirror, they came together. They watched each other as they twitched and shook until a magnificent warmth engulfed them both. Then they both became very still. For some unexplainable reason they both giggled, still watching each other in the mirror.

After they had been still a few moments she pulled forward releasing his wet cock and in that same movement she turned towards him looking him direct in the eyes. He stood there still and silent as she looked straight at him....into him. She cupped his face in her hands as she lifted up on her toes kissing him softly and passionately. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her more into him kissing her with the same softness and passion.

She moved her face down into his neck as she slid her arms up over his shoulders and he felt her melt into him. He looked up into the mirror and watched as they stood there silently hugging each other. He studied how they looked standing there that way together and he noted how perfectly she fit into him. He felt as if they were made to be standing there like that...together. He could only see her profile buried under his chin but he saw the look of content in her face and he liked it.

He looked up at himself in the mirror and it was as if he was seeing himself for the very first time. The man standing there looking back at him seemed new, seemed different. He was still studying himself in the mirror when he heard her voice break into the room and say, 'I love you. I'm in love with you." He watched his face as that smile came across it.